All Comments on 'The Ducal Pet Ch. 02'

by MidnightLove123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago

I think the story is good, but a bit hard to read because you switch point of view frequently in the same paragraph. I don't read for the grammar, and will read the next chapter if there is one. I just wanted to let you know it can be a bit confusing and distracting when the first sentence says Clair, the second says me, mine ect, and the third goes back to Clair/her. I post this trying to be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was ok

Its amusing that the true animals are the weak royal's. I hope she cuts both his heads off and the female count, what a flithy bitch. I did enjoy the story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story, Questionable Execution

I love the idea and I like reading the story, but it keeps switching from third to first person and that's confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
intent

Elizabeth Bathery. The Elizabeth Bathery? Renowned serial killer who bathed in blood to stay young? Because if that is so I would love to read the rest of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
strange twist from third person to first ...

Very good story but I was disappointed by the changes from third person to first , sometimes instead of Gabriel, sometimes instead of Claire !

So ... who you really are ? :-)

Xmax

M1dn1ghtM1dn1ghtover 8 years ago
Continue

Too short, continue the serious in longer chapters in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Change from first person to third in the same sentence ruined entire story for me. Good storyline, but due to grammatical errors couldn't really get into it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous