All Comments on 'The Duchess and the Highwaymen'

by Brie_de_Jour

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters please

Such a well written and interesting story, I hope it isn’t over yet. Would love to see the duke’s Reaction or have her meet the Highwaymen again. Please continue writing this marvalous story!

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Yes....

Please continue this story. Thank you.

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiover 6 years ago
Please continue!

I think I like this story the best if only for the impregnation part. I'd love to see her meet the highwayman again and for him to see that she's carrying his child. Any continuation I'd love to see really. Please keep writing.

Brie_de_JourBrie_de_Jourover 6 years agoAuthor
sequel

Ok, I relent. It was originally intended to be a stand-alone piece, but I do have an idea for a second part. I currently have a few more stories in the works but I promise there will be a continuation of the tale of the duchess and her highwayman.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

I would gladly read any sequels to this story, Brie.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
I like it as is

I read this as a standalone story and it worked. I think the readers like it so much that they want more, and who could blame them? Even though it was obvious what would happen, your writing was so good I was riveted throughout the story. It gave a nice glimpse into the travails of the aristocracy, although I imagine the peasants had it worse back then. Anyway, nicely done. Five stars from me.

Geon54Geon54about 5 years ago
Curio curiosity

Typos, and misspellings, happen. Usually the reader can just flit over them and move on, but sometimes they result in an unintended laugh. For example:

"Yet that fear was tempered by a certain degree of curios anticipation."

At a time like that, she's thinking of her curio collection? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I was waiting for treble penetration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW....surprised by how detailed

Very hot and detailed. Very arousing!!

Babydevil93Babydevil93about 2 months ago

Amazing story! I've done gangbangs and this is a very accurate description, at least from my experience. Not every man is as goodlooking as in this story ofc;) but her feelings are very on point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous