The Duchess and the Highwaymen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack grew more animalistic, tweaking her pert nipples and sinking his teeth into the spot where her neck and shoulder meet. His confident control of her body drove her wild. His violent passion stirred her to new heights of desire. They spoke no words, yet he seemed to understand what her body had been desperately craving. Somehow, he knew what she needed even when she had not known what that was herself.

Though she tried to hold back, a moan of pleasure escaped her tightly pursed lips. She couldn't help it. Her entire being tingled with sensitivity. It made her aware, painfully yet delightfully aware of every secret part of her anatomy.

Willamina had never felt so alive. Not once in her two decades of sipping tepid tea in sedate drawing rooms had she truly felt like she was living. Not until this mysterious man had awakened her with a kiss like a prince in some dark fairytale.

Still she knew that something so sublime just had to be wrong. Hadn't she been taught to believe that pleasure and sin were synonymous? She tried to fight the forbidden feelings growing inside but that became increasingly difficult when the rogue slipped a devilish hand between her legs to find the exquisitely sensitive nub of flesh there. She let her eyes flutter shut as he flicked her clit with a practiced precision that made stars burst against the darkness behind her eyelids.

He drove her hard into the solid trunk at her back until she whimpered for mercy. It was all too much. Conflicting sensations assailed her from every direction, the rough bark, the gripping hands, the driving cock. They threatened to send her into sensual overload. So she anchored her attention on the feeling of Jack's clever fingers against her burning clit.

The pleasurable pressure of his searching fingers gradually increased. She fought the mounting tension, not wishing to give him the satisfaction of this final surrender. But Jack seemed determined to win that ultimate triumph. His grip on her throat tightened slightly, ratcheting up her feelings of powerlessness to dizzying levels. She felt herself teetering on the precipice of an unknown abyss, afraid of what might be lurking at its fathomless bottom.

Sensing her fear, Jack forced her to turn her head until her gaze collided with his. The depth of dark desire she found within the black pools of his eyes became her undoing.

"Let go," he whispered.

Her body obeyed. In an instant she was thrown headlong over the edge, wailing out her ecstasy into the treetops as she fell. She was transported to another realm where the notion of shame and sin were banished, and only pleasure reigned supreme. All other cares vanished in immense waves of bliss that wracked her body from head to toe.

To think that she had been deprived of this divine pleasure her whole life!

Jack let out an amused chuckle but it was quickly converted to a strangled groan as her clenching quim milked his cock with powerful pulses of lust. "I'm going to come inside of you." He growled. "I'm going to defile that posh pussy with my lowly seed."

At that moment an image of the Duke's face sprang into her mind. What would her hypocritical husband think if he could see her now gripped in the throes of passion with a common highwayman? To witness his proper wife being taken in the most improper of ways, with none of the civilized dispassion of the ruling class. The thought nearly made her laugh out loud with glee. After all, he had his share of dalliances. And what's good for the goose must be good for the gander.

Jack's powerful roar effectively jolted Willamina out of her ruminations on water fowl. Moments later she felt his cock twitch and sputter as he pumped spurts of hot semen deep inside of her womb. After a few ragged lungsful of air, he let his slowly softening cock slipped out of her, leaving her feeling strangely empty.

Only when they were completely disengaged did she feel her limbs being released as she slumped forward into Jack's arms. Jack held her in his embrace for a lingering moment. As he gazed down at her his eyes no longer twinkled with mischief but instead shone with a deep luster of longing. It was a tantalizing glimpse of the real man behind the carefully crafted façade of the devil-may-care cad. Then with a tenderness she hadn't expected, he pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"She's all yours Walter." He announced casually, and the spell was broken. The façade had slipped back into place. Before she knew what was happening, he had deposited her into the arms of another man. "The toll isn't paid yet. We share our spoils here."

She looked up with dazed eyes at the man now cradling her. He was impossibly large with the sort of bulging muscles that could only be gain from years of hard labor. From his burly form, to his coarse clothing, to the wolfish grin on his weathered face, everything about the fellow made the word brutish spring to Willamina's mind. And this brutish man was presently looking down on her with naked hunger in his eyes. Fear flared up inside her again once the full meaning of Jack's words sunk in.

She let out a yelp as Walter abruptly dropped her into the dirt, the landing momentarily knocking the air from her lungs. Before she could recover her breath, he was upon her, brusquely flipping her onto her stomach and forcing her onto all fours.

Without further ceremony he pulled his manhood from his breeches. Peering over her shoulder Wilamina gasped as she beheld the massive organ in his hand. It was impossibly large and extremely hard with a network of thick veins and a dark purple head. The sight of this monstrous member only served to heighten her alarm.

She dug her fingers into the dirt trying to crawl away from her oversized assailant. Yet he easily overcame her resistance, his savage hands griped her hips and reeling her in like a rabbit in a snare. He steadily pulled her towards him until she felt his erection prodding into her backside.

Before she even had time to brace herself he was ramming his way inside of her snug channel. Willamina screamed. Even with the moisture from her previous arousal aiding its insertions it was a painfully tight fit. She emitted yelps and whimpers as he finally bottomed out and then began fucking her in short, firm strokes, grunting with each violent thrust. He seemed unbothered by her fearful pleas as he carried on pummeling her from behind like a mindless, rutting beast.

"Don't just stand there gawking Charlie, put her mouth to better use." Walter barked out.

The one called Charlie, snapped into action. He scrambled forward and dropped to his knees before her. Though she was too embarrassed to look into his face she could tell by his eager and slightly awkward motions that the fellow was young and inexperienced. Shyly, he slipped his shaft between her parted lips and she gasped as the salty sweet flavor hit her tongue. Willamina had heard rumors that some men enjoyed such oral ministrations, but she hadn't imagined people truly did it, let alone duchesses.

At first Charlie moved slowly, tentatively. Yet, cheered on by the others, the lad swiftly overcame his reservations and more boldly began to use her mouth. His hips bucked forward until his length was lodged deep in Willamina's throat. She sputtered, fearing she would choke but by and by she grew accustomed to the intrusion. Once she did she found she didn't really mind the lewd treatment, even when he wrapped a fist around her hair and began fucking her face in earnest. From behind Walter was matching Charlie's punishing pace. With cocks stretching her from either end she was overcome by a feeling of fullness.

So thoroughly subdued, her body instinctively responded, submitting to the men's superior strength. Her mind swiftly followed once she let herself accept that she was truly at their mercy. A transcendent sense of surrender washed over her then. It seeped into her core like the comforting embrace of a steaming, hot bath. She happily sunk beneath its silky surface.

They used her roughly and she welcomed the violation, giving herself willingly to their increasing demands. Willamina could hardly believe what was happening. She was being ravished by a band of crude, rough criminals. And she wanted more.

They smelled very different from her refined husband, not of rosewater but of sweat and leather. They also fucked very differently than her husband. Not caring the least for her feminine sensibilities. The duke performed his marital duties with as little muss and fuss as possible to shield his delicate wife from the horrors of male passion.

Yet surrounded in all directions by the brunt of male desire it didn't seem so horrid. It was freighting yes, and overwhelming but also heavenly. She had never imagined she could find pleasure in such rough handling. Yet the bitter kick of pain only seemed to heighten and contrast the sweet pleasure. She let out a mewling cry when the cock inside her pussy hit a certain spot along the snug passage.

"I do believe the posh little blue-blood is liking this." One of the onlookers said with a snicker.

"What do you say little poppet. Do you like being fucked like a cheap whore?" Walter asked in a taunting tone.

Yes, she thought. God yes! It was degrading and humiliating and she loved every second of it. Of course, she didn't say any of that. She couldn't anyway with her mouth presently full. She merely moaned out a sound of undeniable approval.

"Be careful not to break her." Someone said. "At least not until I get my turn."

A round of masculine laughter echoed off the trees. She felt a rush of shameful excitement at the demeaning talk, the way they spoke of her as if she wasn't even there. As if she was nothing but an instrument for their amusement.

By the way Charlie's cock twitched Willamina could tell he was close to spending, so she doubled her efforts with her tongue until his salty length erupted in her mouth. She savored every last drop of the thick musky elixir as it trickled down her throat. Once she had sucked him dry he staggered away on shaky legs.

Willamina felt a palm on the small of her back tipping her forward until her cheek was pressing into the dirt. Walter's brutal hands gripped her waist, holding her steady as he battered her from behind.

With her head jerked to the side she could make out the other men. They were sitting on a nearby fallen log. Clearly her audience was enjoying the performance, openly stroking themselves as they waited their turn to violate her. Willamina rocked back onto the driving cock, shocked to discover that their blatant desire for her only fueled her arousal further.

All of her nerve endings were firing on all cylinders so that she was keenly aware of every detail around her. From the pungent smell of dirt and sweat in her nostrils, to the bruising savagery of Walter's touch.

His battering thrust was once again pushing her towards the edge of ecstasy. She cried out as Walter grabbed a fistful of her hair, forcing her spine to bow backwards. The added spark of pain brought her to a frenzied release. Endless blasts of pleasure seized her and shook her like a force of nature. When the storm eventually subsided, she was left giddy and gulping for air.

Walter fucked her for a few more hard strokes before yanking his cock from her with a low groan. Moments later a torrent of warm cum landed upon her backside. Feeling thoroughly soiled and spent, she collapsed face down into the dirt, wanting nothing more than to succumb to the gentle embrace of slumber.

But the men were not done with her yet.

Before Willamina could regain her composure or even catch her breath she was being lifted off the ground and placed on top of a man lying in a supine position. She was lowered inch by inch onto his stiff member that stood straight into the air like a savage spear, once more filling her tender but still willing cunt. Turned away she could not see the face of the man presently lodged inside of her. She could only feel him, and judging by the feeling he was large, hard and demanding.

His ferocious hands gripped her hips and guided her so that she was obliged to ride him. After a few failed attempts she managed to find an even rhythm as she pumped her body up and down on his stiff length. She happily rode out her pleasure yet her well-used body was swiftly tiring so the man beneath her took the lead. He lifted her easily and brought her down over and over again.

Without warning a thick cock was being forced between her lips. She didn't know whose. She didn't even know how many men had already fucked her. She'd long since given up trying to keep track.

She wrapped her hands around manly thighs and sucked eagerly at the shaft in her mouth. Occasionally pulling back to run her tongue over the bulbous tip. Her efforts were rewarded as the organ seemed to swell within the warm confines of her mouth. Soon it was shooting its briny payload down the back of her throat, only to be swiftly replaced by another ready cock. She serviced each one without complaint, feeling a peculiar sense of pride at the satisfaction she was able to give them.

The highwaymen rutted her wildly like savage beasts, pulling her hair and slapping her arse. Driving in to her viciously, even carelessly, they did not seem particularly concerned with her pleasure. Yet paradoxically the less care they took the more pleasure she felt. Flesh slapped against flesh. Masculine grunts and feminine whimpers merged with the chirping of night insects to fill the woods with a chorus of the obscene.

Willamina lost all track of time and place. They no longer seemed relevant to her lust-fogged mind. She gave herself over completely to the feeling of powerlessness. In a kind of trance, the forest seemed to fall away. So did the noise of panting men and screeching of nocturnal animals. Even her loveless marriage couldn't touch her there. Everything dissolved until she was drifting in a void of heavenly sensations.

Having been fucked into a state of blissful exhaustion, Willamina felt spent beyond reason. A feeling of weakness stole through her limbs and she let her body go limp as the last man continued to drive into her in a firm but languid tempo.

She did not think that any more pleasure could be wrung from her weary form. Yet the men beneath her appeared to disagree. He began pounding into her with renewed urgency. Amazingly Willamina felt the now familiar tension rising in her once more. Before she knew it, she was coming again.

The violent force of her climax caused her back to arch sharply. Her whole body convulsed. Ecstasy so intense it was nearly unbearable rippled from the inside out. Her sight blurred. The breath stole from her lungs. Her cries of pleasure sounded broken to her own ears. They echoed and turned hollow until they seemed to fade out entirely.

Willamina must have blacked out for a spell because when she returned to her senses she found herself lying on her back in the dirt, staring up at the forest canopy. Still trembling with cum slowly drying on her skin, she watched the silhouette of tree branches swaying against the darkening sky. A serene smile slowly furled across her lips. She was floating up now among the treetops. Soaring free, unfettered from petty worldly concerns.

She could tell that the men were talking about her but their words seemed so far away. They were discussing what to do with her, toying with the idea of demanding a ransom or merely leaving her there.

But a strong clear voice, Jack's voice, cut through the conjecture. "We shall return her to her home. Let no one say that Jack Turner does not keep his promises."

Before she could float away into the ether, Willamina felt Jack's heavy cloak wrap around her, anchoring her back to the world below.

Jack took her on his big black horse, her head resting on his solid chest. They rode along with his strong arm wrapped round her waist and his warm cloak draped over her shoulders. Anon, they arrived at a cross-roads. He lowered her from the saddle, pointing in the direction to the main road and back to stark, cold reality.

"Take me with you." She managed to mutter as she clung to his black coat.

"Alas, the road is no place for a lady." A wistful look of longing flitted across Jack's face only to be replaced far too quickly by the playful mask he showed the rest of the world. "But perhaps we'll meet again the next time you find yourself lost in a dark wood."

As they parted he pressed a courtly kiss onto her hand. The romantic gesture should have been absurd under the circumstances but Willamina was grateful for the last scrap of intimacy.

And then he was gone. She was soon picked up by a passing coach. Fortunately it was driven by a coachman without his master, who was only too happy to assist the Duchess of Hereford for the promise of a heavy purse upon arrival. He was such a consummate servant that he hardly raised an eyebrow at her unconventional state of appearance as he helped her into the carriage.

As the vehicle rattled its way towards her manor Willamina's head was spinning. She should have been tired, and indeed her body was. She ached all over with a delicious soreness, but her mind was racing as if on a high. A sly smile pulled at the corner of her mouth as she felt cum trickling down her thighs. A continual reminder of her dark and dangerous highwayman.

Her mind then wandered to the subject of the duke. Of her smug, self-important husband, no doubt impatiently waiting for her at home with all his lordly double standards. She knew Giles would not have sent out a search party, fearing scandal far more than the loss of his wife.

As the gates of the ducal estate loomed into view she wrapped a protective arm around her belly, comforted by the thought that perhaps in a few short months she would give him the ultimate revenge-

A highwayman's bastard in a duke's cradle.

12