The Duchess Ch. 01: Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breezed into the pub without waiting for a response and strolled confidently to the bar, the pub was a typical drinking man's pub with only a few older men gathered at the bar. As she approached they all stared in stunned disbelief and hardly even noticed Kyle meekly following a couple of seconds later and heading straight to the toilets. Duchess ordered her drink and took a seat at a table near the toilets with a vicious smile on her face imagining her slave waiting in the filthy toilets for her.

Kyle had followed her instructions exactly and now found himself knelt on the dirty floor for what seemed an eternity. Hearing the door swing open Kyle's heart skipped a beat, first in excitement but then in terror, hoping to god that it was his Duchess entering. When he felt a boot in his back pushing his face to the floor he knew it was.

He heard the click of her boots as she placed her bag on the side and felt the cold steel of a sturdy pair of handcuffs locking his wrists securely behind his back. Duchess didn't say a word as she positioned herself right in front of him and pissed onto the filthy floor, allowing it to flow into his face, when finished she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth into the middle of the large pool.

"You may clean this up slave."

She watched in delight as he started to lick at her piss before going back to her bag and producing a small paddle.

"I want to spank that cute little ass."

She laughed at him trying desperately to make any progress with his task, she whacked him solidly on the ass causing him to jump and shout.

"Silence slave."

She whacked him again even harder and Kyle shouted even louder.

"I said SILENCE!" she whacked a third time, the hardest yet and Kyle tried but couldn't help letting out another squeal

Duchess stomped angrily to her bag, pulled out the pair of panties and stormed back to him; she wiped the knickers in the pool of blood allowing the piss to soak fully into the fabric before pulling his hair sharply back and stuffing them forcefully into his mouth.

"I'll teach you to keep fucking quiet bitch."

She watched as he struggled to try and suck the piss through the soaked panties and went back to smacking his ass, this time with a bitchy force that told him with every strike he had better learn to listen to her. When she was finally satisfied with the bright red and slightly purple tone of his ass cheeks and legs she stopped leaving Kyle breathless and gasping into the soaked panties.

"I want all of that cleaned up by the time I get back slave." She instructed as she left the toilet and went to the bar for another drink and sat down again feeling the dampness of her pussy from the thought her slave struggling to suck her piss through her pants, she giggled to herself a little.

Kyle was left face down on the grotty floor of the toilets with his hands cuffed behind his back, he wandered to himself how he had ended up in this position as he fought to drain the pants and soak them again from the pool; a little while ago he was sat in the café enjoying himself; now he was on his knees bound in a ladies toilet, naked save for panties and a butt plug, sucking the piss of a Duchess he had only know a couple of hours from the floor, and the craziest thing was she had all his belongings!

He thought about the madness of the situation as he tried to clear the pool of piss and hoped she would let him out of here soon. Kyle was still sucking at the grotty floor when he heard the now familiar clicking footsteps of his glorious Duchess, she was doing something behind him for a while so he frantically tried to clean the rest up but there was still a fair amount on the floor when she stepped in front of him to inspect it.

"Not bad slave, you can clean the rest while I fuck you."

she moved back around and ran her fingers over his crotch, her nails pressing the silk against his balls causing his cock to harden instantly, she pulled the panties down around his hips and started pressing against the butt plug, forcing it deep into him then letting it out a little. she tugged slowly against the plug causing it to tease his ass before finally letting it pop all the way out, Kyle felt the emptiness fill him with lust and he craved the feeling of fullness again. Duchess threw his shirt on the floor and knelt down on it behind him, positioning the sexy black strap-on she had secretly put on directly behind his tight little hole.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the filthy little slut you are slave."

She grabbed his hips and started to push her cock into him with relentless pressure forcing him to take the whole thing on the first stroke, not stopping until his ass was pressed against her thighs; she felt the breath empty from her slave's body and felt him go limp and relaxed around her. She pushed him face down firmly in to her piss and started to rhythmically fuck him deep and long, hearing his teary whimpers from through the gag.

She used the pressure against her pussy to find a pace which gave her the most pleasure and released the grip on her slave to allow him to start to buck back on to her, scratching her fingernails over his balls to make him rock back into her like a needy whore. She slapped his sore ass as she rode him faster and faster, grabbing his cuffed wrists to pull him into her increasing the pressure on her pussy until she found the edge of another strong orgasm. She held him deep into her while she let the waves of pleasure shoot through her body, laying a slap on his ass with every release until she was fully spent slumped over his back. Kyle tried hard to catch his breath, he had never had a feeling like that before and his cock was bulging and twitching needily.

"My my you are a good fuck slave, quite the little whore."

She pulled out of him leaving him empty and lusting after her once more, strolling behind him slowly and watching joyful as he breathily tried to get back to his task. Seeing his cock bulge through his panties she decided to clean her strap-on instead of taking it off. She pulled her slave up to his knees and removed the gag from his mouth, stroking his cock with her boot as she started to talk.

"I bet you would like to cum for Your Duchess wouldn't you slave?"

Kyle felt himself building towards cumming from the first touch of her boot; he was so horny and only just managed to blurt out "Yes please Duchess." between heavy breaths.

Duchess smiled, crouched down next to him and pulled his pants down and started to slowly stroke his balls and pinch his nipples, she could see she was hardly going to have to touch his cock to make him explode, she looked him in the eye as she allowed a first firm stroke down his shaft and whispered, "Cum for me slave" into his ear forcing him to explode into a full on, body shaking orgasm.

His hot cum flew out of his cock and onto the strap-on Duchess had positioned right in front of it, she milked every drop of the steamy load onto the strap on and rubbed it all the way up and down the shaft before standing up and placing the milky tip on his lips, rubbing it all around them for a second and then plunging it deep into his mouth and down his throat.

"Now you may clean my cock slave."

Kyle felt the cock invade his throat and struggled to breath whilst trying to lick the cum up. Duchess looked down at her slave cuffed on his knees, struggling with her sticky cock in his mouth and decided there and then that he was never going to earn his freedom; this bitch was hers for life.

12