All Comments on 'The Dungeon Room'

by alltiedupandnowheretogo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sir is a bit too sadistic for my taste. What makes this a cut above most is that you've made him more than a cartoonist sadist. There is balance. There is caring for, and care of, his submissive. You have him thinking several times that it is all about his pleasure and her serving his pleasure, yet his thoughts and actions show that is not entirely true. Although I winced along with her several times, I applaud your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Absolutely loved it, got me so wet. Would love to be in both of those situations with him!!

SwitchMeBabySwitchMeBabyalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

They seem to have a connection or understanding if the stories by this author are about the same people, and I'm glad there was aftercare after a harsh scene like that. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sufficiently explicit, but I never liked reading sadism, as it disrupts the eroticism [which was well described]. Not as pleasing as your other stories.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

You two really know how to tell a story! I loved it -- thank you, five stars and hugs. More like it, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Rarely do you read of a sadist who has sufficient control to know when his sub has had enough - in my experience, most sadists only respond to a safe word, and for a true sub, having to use it is failure in her mind. To see this story, even though the scene was harsh, restores my faith that some Masters actually CAN temper their sadism with kindness, compassion and care. Bravo to the Master who values his sub's devotion, and brava to the sub who serves him so selflessly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

This guy is a psycho, cold blooded, and cruel. I want to ask just one question, what would be your reaction if you found out he took a bullwhip to his dog? Hmm, thought so, everybody would be horrrified and disgusted and report him to the relevant authorites for prosecution and imprisonment. So why is this woman thought to be less than a dog? deserving of punishment that one would not deliver to a dog? This story is a big turnoff and depressing.

alltiedupandnowheretogoalltiedupandnowheretogoalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Dear anonymous...I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't think you truly understand the relationship between myself and my Dom. He would never do anything to me that I didn't want to partake in and that is a crucial element for the both of us. I'm always safe with him and never worried about him taking care of me. Im sorry for these people that are reading the stories and don't truly understand what's going on for the both of us, and thank you everyone for your nice comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous,

If you find this sexual preference so upsetting then why are you reading a story titled "The Dungeon Room" with tags like "bdsm" and "sub"??

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong, or make it ok for you to make offensive comments!

Both of these people are fully consenting and obviously devoted to each other! I loved this story and all the others. Please write more!

Grumble grumble...

-T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Feel bad for loving this!

I loved it, I loved how cold he was. You write really well, gosh I always feel bad for loving this type of thing!

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralltiedupandnowheretogo@alltiedupandnowheretogo
Kinky switch who loves to write. Some stories are based on real experiences, some are wholly fiction - I'll let you guess which are which! Stop by and see me at https://www.patreon.com/alltiedupandnowheretogo to say hellow and maybe for exclusive content.