The Dungeon Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the ruler down as her breathing fills the air. This part is silent, she knows what is happening and doesn't need to be told. She knows she is to lie still like a good girl and take what is coming her way. I pick up the whip as I again hear her trying to control her breathing for the lashing that is about to happen. She had never been whipped before. This was the perfect place to deliver her first whipping and I was not planning to go easy on her. I never did.

I ran my right hand along the length of the whip as I held it in my left hand. I looked down at my target, the most beautiful ass held up in the air and waiting to be lashed. She held her head down into the bed and waited.

I raised the whip and swung with medium speed as the thin leather connected with her soft skin. It made a loud cracking sound and her howl broke the silence in the room. Her hands clenched and shook as the sting overtook her body. I knew this was going to be good. I wasted no time before raising the whip and bringing it down across the middle of her ass, leaving another good stripe as she cried out loudly, her arms visibly shaking now. My sadistic times were always swift and hard as she had come to learn. I did not give her any time between lashings as I connected the leather with her ass several more times to the sound of her sweet screams. Her legs began to tremble and her arms gripped the chains by which they were bound. I connected several more lashings onto her upper thighs. I always loved hitting the spot where her thighs met her ass cheek -- she knows this and tells me just how much it hurts.

I delivered 10 lashes to her ass and thighs as she was turning into a mess. Her screams were loud and I could hear her sniffles from the impending tears. She couldn't help but cry when it hurt this badly. She looks so beautiful when she cries, she is so innocent and sweet and it makes me feel more dominant than anything I can think of. She was taking the whipping, her sobs were filling the room each time my leather connected with her tender flesh, but she kept taking it. She would bend as much as she could with each lash, or she would grab the chains, or dance just a bit...anything to dispel the pain that was racing through her body. I knew she would never safe word...she is terrified of disappointing me and will let me do anything I want for as long as I want. It is up to me to know when she has had enough and protect her from herself. I love that about her.

After about 15 hard lashes, her ass was striped and already beginning to bruise. She was sobbing into the bed and I knew she had endured enough for now. I dropped the whip as I moved behind her. She wasn't finished serving me yet. I put my hand between her legs -- she was dripping just as I suspected. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers as I put the head against her hole. With one motion, I pushed upward and slammed my thickness into her opening. I was met with another gasp and cry as my thighs slammed against her thighs and ass. I could feel the heat from her whipping permeating onto me. I grabbed her hips that I love so much as I held her still (even more still than the restraints) and began to use her. She was still getting over her tears as I began to fuck her hard, slamming deep over and over again as her walls dragged against my cock with each thrust in and withdrawal. I pulled hard on her hips as I took her body, using her for my pleasure as she cried out into the bed. I slammed over and over and over again for several minutes, varying my speed as I used her.

I was always very good at controlling my orgasm and could fuck her for a long time if I wanted to drag out her usage and keep her in sub space. Now, I was ready to cum. I pulled out of her a bit and began to rub the underside of my cock against her pubic bone. I angled her in just the right way so I could continue rubbing right on that spot as I used her body to cum. I could feel the sensations immediately as I continue to rub with each thrust. I told her not to move, though between the chains, spreader bar, bed, and my hands, she couldn't if she wanted to. I massaged the head of my cock against her for another minute or two until the movement became too intense. I gripped her hips hard as I felt my my orgasm build. I passed the point of no return and pushed in deep as I erupted into her...shooting ribbon after ribbon of my cum into her, splashing against her walls as I filled her with my warmth and our juices became one, just as our bodies were one.

When I finished with her, I bent down and uncuffed her ankles, then moved across her to free her hands, being sure to rub my body against hers at any chance I got. I knew she was spent and would need a lot of aftercare after such treatment, something I was more than happy to provide. I pulled her up from the bed and helped her roll onto her side so she could get more comfortable. She looked at me with her tear stained, red eyes and smiled as she asked, "did I do ok, sir?" In that moment, my heart melted. I loved her, but I had never loved her more than in that moment where she had endured so much pain for me but still wanted my validation that I was pleased with her. I was. I always was. I leaned down and kissed her forehead as she laughed through her tears, something I always find adorable.

"Little one, you were perfect as always" I rolled onto my side next to her as I wrapped her up to spoon very tight. Squeezing her as our naked bodies pressed together. Her breathing slowed and I could tell she was coming out of subspace and into her happy place. I kissed her cheek again as we both lay there, out of breath and happy to be in each other's arms. We lay there as our breathing and our hearts synced. She knew she was safe and loved and I knew she surrendered herself fully to me. This was the aftercare we both needed.

12