The Dungeon with an Ocean View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark recalled the bloom of her pussy. He wondered how hard he would strain to reach it if he were in the visitor's position.

Victoria said something, the visitor replied and then she laughed. The visitor did not laugh. Mark assumed that he was being humiliated. She rested a gloved hand on the cheek of his butt, let it linger for a few moments then gently caressed his upper thigh, ass and lower back. She passed her hand over his testicals and paused again on his ass. She became more playful and sent a roving hand over his balls to his rock-hard cock. She leaned over his back as she stroked him. After just a few short strokes she stopped. She whispered to him then left the room.

Mark saw the light go in the kitchen, then heard her come out onto the deck. "Are you catching all of this?"

The rapid clicking of the keyboard answered for Mark. Eventually, he caught up with the action. "Did you just leave him there?"

"He's a little too excited. I'm going to let him calm down a bit." She paused for a minute then said, "What do you think so far?"

"It's really hot. I'm having trouble staying focused."

Victoria watched her visitor through the window. He squirmed a bit, trying to make himself more comfortable. "Would like to be in William's place, hanging, bound hand and foot waiting for me to punish you?"

"It's fascinating. I liked the foreplay, but bondage isn't for me."

"Your cock tells me otherwise." It was like he'd been caught with the remains of a stolen pie on his face.

She went back inside, selected a thin paddle from the collection of instruments on the wall, and squatted down behind her bound charge. Her forearms rested on her knees, which were spread far apart. Mark wondered if William would be too distracted by Victoria's open vagina to inspect the paddle.

She stood and took one slow practice swing. The second swing was delivered with a loud smack. A series of smacks followed in deliberate succession. Mark could see Williams face grimace with each blow and his ass progressively redden. Mark wondered how much he could take, but his thoughts soon drifted to Victoria. He wondered if doling out punishment turned her on. Was it something he would have to endure if he wanted to sleep with her? If so, what else would she require? The blows ceased long after Mark had lost count.

Victoria took a ice cube from a small bucket and soothed William's crimson ass. She slowly followed the paddle marks across his tender bottom, using a new ice cube for each. She spoke softly as she soothed him and caressed his leg with her free hand.

The contrast between the pain and her attentive soothing fascinated Mark. One wasn't meaningful without the other. Together they were extremely erotic.

She unfastened the cuffs from the horse and led William to the vinyl bed, where she bound him. She then blindfolded him and began to tease him with a long feather. Mark found it hard to type while she played with William's cock. He forced himself to look away long enough to catch up with what he had already seen.

When Mark finally looked up, Victoria was mounted on William's erect cock. Even though she was riding William, she was looking at Mark. She curled her index finger to call him closer. Mark pushed back the chair and approached the window. She continued to slowly slide up and down on William, going fast enough to keep him hard, but not fast enough to force an orgasm.

"I want you." mouthed Victoria silently. Mark drifted into his own fantasy where Victoria on top of him sliding on his cock. He imagined looking up at her spectacular tits and toned body. He imagined the scent of her perfume, the wetness of vagina and the gentle call of her moans and sighs.

"Fuck me," she said silently to Mark through the glass.

Mark could almost feel of her tits in his hands, the firmness of her nipples in his mouth and the pressure of her hands on his back.

There was a loud cry from inside the house. William had come despite Victoria's slow pace.

Mark snapped out of her spell and began to capture the moment on the keyboard. Erotic gold was here to be mined, and the keyboard was the correct instrument to extract it. Mark wrote and rewrote the blog post while Victoria finished up with her visitor. She straightened up her dungeon, put on a robe and joined him on the deck.

"I poured you a drink," she said as she sat next to him at the table.

"Here's to my muse," Mark lifted his glass and toasted her.

She drank and then said, "It is chilly out here. Let's go inside."

He placed the laptop in her lap as he sat next to her on the couch. The desert painting was at their back, the forest in front of them and the ocean to the right. "Don't hold back, I'm robust to criticism."

She corrected a couple of typos and some grammar as she read. At the end she said, "That is pretty good. I hope it's good enough to generate some revenue."

Mark had hoped for a more enthusiastic response, but it was late, and it was an early draft, so it probably needed more work. They had been sitting with their hips in contact as they reviewed the draft. With the review complete the closeness was no longer appropriate, but Mark pressed on. He recalled the motion of her lips seen through the window and hoped that she had said what he thought she had said. He leaned in for a kiss.

"You have to pay to play," she said. She pushed the laptop back onto him and said, "Goodnight."

Mark laid in bed and thought about the day's developments. He thought about William wearing a collar and being led around by a leash. He thought about William straining to reach the cuffs used to tie him up. He thought about William being spanked and then fucked. But mostly he thought about Victoria. She was so hot, so near and so unobtainable. He wondered if he was reading her lips correctly. If so, what he was supposed to do and how much it would cost to play?

Mark woke in near total blackness. The only light was from the appliances in the kitchen. He recognized Victoria's profile in his room's doorway. He thought she might flee when he rolled to his side, but she stood her ground. He held her in his eyes. After a few moments she turned and left.

Mark got up the next morning and cooked breakfast. He thought that the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon would arouse Victoria, but he was mistaken. He put together a tray and brought her breakfast to bed.

"I appreciate your effort, but I'm really not in the mood for this," she said before covering her head with the sheet.

"I'll leave it here just in case you change your mind." Mark made space on a table by the window.

She brought in the dishes while he was making himself lunch.

"Just put them in the sink. I'll take care of them."

"You're trying too hard." she said as she loaded the dishes into the dishwasher. "Just relax okay?"

"More coffee?"

"Please."

He poured her coffee, then took the computer onto the deck.

Eventually, Victoria joined him on the deck. "How's the blog?"

"It's getting some hits. Most of the comments about last night are favorable."

Victoria nodded her approval as she surveyed the surroundings. There was a strong breeze and the ocean was littered with sailboats. "I need a break. Let's go sailing."

Victoria's spirits recovered somewhat once she got out of the harbor. She gave Mark a brief lesson, and, once they were on open water, she forced him to take control. "Let's see how you do."

For a few minutes Mark thought he might be up to the task, but soon the wind shifted and the sails started to flap. After a few minutes of adjusting lines and turning the wheel the sails filled; however the boat was on the wrong heading. Mark tried to come about but he lost the wind and the boat stalled. While Mark was studying at the sailing school of hard knocks, Victoria stripped down to a pair of sunglasses a thong bikini bottom and found a comfortable place to sunbathe. Occasionally she cheered if he got something right, but mostly she just ignored him.

Mark found it impossible to concentrate. He imagined her pressing her tits up against his back while teaching him how to haul in a halyard, or asking him to rub her down with sunscreen. His imagination distracted him, and the sails lost their air and began to flap. Just then a boat loaded with college guys passed by.

"Do you guys need some help?" one of the collegians shouted. Their boat was much larger and nicer than Victoria's.

Victoria sat up and said, "Hello boys." Her beautiful breasts were on full display.

The boys began to hoot and holler at the sight of her chest. They adjusted their speed to match the pace of the exposed breasts.

A charming young man stood at the railing and said, "I would be happy to lend you a hand."

"Oh, I think my little man has the boat under control."

A wave of humiliation washed over Mark.

"What about you? Are you in need of anything?"

Victoria saw an opportunity to make some money. "I guess that depends doesn't it. My little man can handle most things."

One of the boys behind the charming young man yelled, "Can your little man handle your tits?" The boys laughed, Victoria smiled and Mark wanted to crawl into a hole.

"Do you like my tits?" She turned her shoulders from side to side so that the boys could get a good view.

"They are very nice," said Mr. Charming. "Would you like to come over to my boat? I could apply sunscreen for you."

"That is a very kind offer, but finding someone to apply sunscreen has never been a problem for me." She looked down at Mark and said, "You would oil me up wouldn't you little man?"

Mark looked at her in disgust. His hands were shaking with a mixture of embarrassment and humiliation.

"Come here and oil me," she said.

Mark stood stoically as she squirted sunscreen into his hands. He warmed up the oil between his shaking palms and then began to caress her breasts. He could not imagine being less happy while realizing a fantasy.

The boys burst out in shouts of frustration.

"Would you boys like to take his place?"

Mr. Charming asked, "What would it take?"

"That depends on what you want to do."

"What do you offer?"

"I offer almost anything you would want." Her voice was smooth as silk.

"Can I fuck you up the ass?" came from a boy on the right.

"If you are willing to pay."

Mr. Charming and Victoria began to negotiate the price. She started high and let him talk her down a little. When the boys protested that they didn't have enough cash, she took out her phone and said, "I take Visa, MasterCard and American Express." Negotiations then rapidly concluded.

"Boys, I am yours for the next two hours." She slid off her thong, dropped it onto the deck and stepped over to their boat. She grabbed the crotch of the first young man she encountered, said, "Let's see what you've got," and pulled out his cock. "Very nice, we are going to have fun."

Mark secured the boats together and waited. He thought about Victoria's dark mood in the morning and how it had brightened with the arrival of the boatload of boys. He thought about trying to sail home alone, but he knew that the task was beyond him. He scrolled through the news on his phone, but the yelps and cries from the neighboring boat made it impossible to concentrate.

A naked collegian shouted to him from the deck, "Hey little man, Victoria wants you to see this."

Mark crossed over to the other boat and descended into its cabin. Victoria was sandwiched between two guys. One had his cock in her vagina and the other had his cock in her ass. A third cock was waiting at her mouth and she held a cock in each hand.

"Do you think I can get all five of these guys off at the same time?" She was speaking directly to Mark. It was as if she were asking her partner if he thought she could take all the tricks in a game of spades. She smiled broadly and took the cock deep into her mouth. The five young men pumped away at her, each at their own pace. She bounced around like she was driving down a rocky road.

Mark wondered if he was becoming a prude or if he was simply envious of the money that collegians were able to spend on two hours of entertainment. It was more likely that he was envious of the woman that he coveted being in the possession of a half-dozen horny kids. He knew that she was nothing for him to possess, and that she didn't owe him anything, but it was hard to let go of the hope that she would one day be his. He forced himself to focus on getting new material for his blog.

The dick in her mouth came first, but another dick was ready to take its place. Then the dick in her ass pulled out. It was flaccid with a loaded condom hanging from its tip. One of the dicks in her hand was lubed up and inserted into her ass. It wasn't long before all of the cocks were spent.

Victoria leaned back on a cushion and asked, "Now what do you boys want to do?" Her legs were spread wide exposing the flower of her pussy. It was in a magnificent bloom.

She looked to Mark. He thought that she silently mouthed, "I love you," but he rejected the notion as a fantasy. He knew that he was just a pawn in her game.

"We forgot about the little man." shouted one of the collegians.

Others began to chant, "Little Man! Little Man! Little Man!"

Mark had to laugh. Their generosity was unexpected.

Victoria, on the other hand, was upset. She gave a shrill, "No. No. Not while I'm working." She reached for the nearest cock and shoved it in her mouth.

The chant rapidly died down.

Mark excused himself, went to the other boat and waited. 'What the fuck is going on?' he wondered to himself.

After the two hours had passed, the boys helped Victoria on deck. She gave each a deep wet kiss and stroked their cock. "Look me up, I'm easy to find: Victoria."

She stepped onto the boat and said, "Let me take the wheel. We have a difficult client this evening." She made haste for the harbor.

Mark tried to relax. Being Victoria's companion was much more difficult than freezing in the library. He reminded himself that this was only temporary.

"Did you get off on being humiliated?" she asked.

"No."

"Not even a little?"

"Not even a little."

"..oh, sorry. I thought you might like that."

"Did they get you off?" he asked her.

"You know what? I'm sorry I brought this up. Let's finish this discussion later."

They sailed on in silence, but on the drive home from the harbor Victoria's mood darkened again. She outlined what to expect from the night's visitor, "He likes to play rough, so I want you to keep a close eye on us from the deck. It's ok if he slaps me, but if you see him hit me call the police before you come to my rescue."

"Why do you have this client?"

"He is difficult to say 'no' to. Please just say that you will call the cops first."

"I will call the cops first."

Mark helped her with the corset, garters and stockings. Once again he found his lips level with the lips of her pussy. This time he took the opportunity and kissed her. Her hips froze, but her hands went to his head and held him close. They remained lips to labia for several moments before she broke the embrace by saying, "This is not a good time for this." She put on the trench coat, inspected herself in the mirror and shooed him away.

The visitor was shorter than Victoria, but much more muscular. He immediately took control of their encounter by opening Victoria's coat. He inspected her while holding the coat open. Then he removed it and dropped it on the floor. She led him back to the dungeon.

He gave her a sharp slap on the ass as they entered the dungeon. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees. He said something to her. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He tried to force his cock into her mouth, but she closed it and turned her head.

He slapped her. She tried to stand up. He pushed her down and he slapped her again. The next time he slapped her she fell to the ground.

Mark wondered if he misunderstood Victoria's instructions. The slapping had transcended playful and sexy, and become brutal. But it was still slapping, so he waited.

Victoria tried to stand up. She blocked a slap with her forearm, and then got her feet underneath her and stood. Her impudence enraged the visitor. He clenched his fist and slugged her in the stomach. He struck her body again and again. Then he started on her face. Victoria covered up the best she could.

Mark made the call to 911. He said that his roommate was being beaten up by her boyfriend. He made sure that the operator had the correct address and then he sprinted to the dungeon. He opened the front door for the police as he ran past and entered the dungeon to find the man enraged. "The cops are on their way."

"Who the fuck are you?" The madman stopped hitting Victoria and turned to Mark.

Mark wanted the wacko to leave before he took too much damage himself. "It's time for you to go. Pay before you leave." Mark spoke in level tones and asserted as much authority as he could. His shaking hands were behind his back.

The madman tried to evaluate Mark who was standing in the doorway - one of the few places in the room without a mirror. He couldn't tell if Mark had anything in his hands and Mark didn't appear to be afraid. He took out a wad of cash and threw a few bills on the floor. Mark stepped backwards to let him pass and hastily walk out. Mark could hear the sirens as the front door slammed.

"Are you alright?"

"It's not as bad as it could be," she said as Mark helped her off the floor.

"That escalated quickly. What happened?"

"He flipped out when I told him I wouldn't suck his diseased dick without a condom."

That night Mark woke to find Victoria in the doorway again. She looked in on him most of the nights she worked, but this night was different. After lingering at the doorjamb for a few moments she entered the room and sat at the edge of his bed.

"I want you to hold me," she said. "Do you think you can do that without trying to seduce me?"

Mark slid back in his bed to make room for her.

"No, not here." She led him down the hall to her bed.

She laid down in the fetal position and Mark curled up around her. She pressed her body against his and held one of his hands. As the outer spoon his head was well below her shoulders, but he did his best to be what she needed. He found it difficult to get to sleep, and when he woke, he was alone.

The following Thursday was Thanksgiving. Victoria invited Mark to join her at her parents. She hoped his presence would quiet her father's harping about her sex work.

The two-hour drive gave Mark the opportunity to ask some questions. "What's going on between us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you have me watch you when you are being fucked by other men?"

"I told you. I'm trying to inspire your writing."

"Yes, that's what you said, but there's more to it than that, isn't there?"

Victoria played dumb.

"You get off on it don't you?"

She looked straight ahead as she drove.

"And why do you talk to me when you're full of someone else's cock?"

"It's complicated," she said.

"And why wouldn't you let me fuck you on the boat? You let those six total strangers fuck you. Is there something wrong with me? And why did you humiliate me in front of them?"

She looked at him and tried to read his expression. "It's nothing like that. You have to understand my work. I fuck for money. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between fucking for money and being intimate with someone, and it can cause problems if you get confused."

"I think living with me has created some confusion as well. You have burrowed into my life and I find that I have feelings for you. I know you want me, but do you think you could be in a relationship with a prostitute? Before you answer think about this, in the time we've known each other I've had more sexual partners than you have had in your entire life. Is your self esteem strong enough to handle that, or would you wallow in the self pity of a cuckold?"