The Dungeon with an Ocean View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to look out the window or look at me?" She spread her legs to expose her perfect pussy.After she got Mark's attention she said, "You put these stockings on me, now why don't you enjoy them?"

Mark kneeled down at the foot of the chair and began to massage her foot. It was just as he imagined it would be. She looked splendid sitting in the chair with her deep cleavage, hourglass figure and luscious pussy. Mark kneaded her foot for several minutes, then took the first of her toes in his mouth. Victoria rubbed the inside of his thigh with her other foot. Her foot got perilously close to his cock, but never touched it.

"Is there anything else you envied of William?"

"Yes."

"Well what is it?"

"I think you know."

"Oh, don't be like that. If you want something you need to ask for it."

"Please rub my cock with your foot."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Victoria, would you please rub my cock with your stockinged foot?"

"Well, I would be happy to, but what's in it for me?"

"Do you have something in mind?"

"I'm going to ask you a question. I want you to give me an honest answer."

"What if I don't know the answer?"

"I just want you to be honest."

Mark agreed to her offer, then put her toes back into his mouth. The stocking was rough where her skin would have been smooth and it bound her toes together, preventing him from sucking on them individually. His eyes ventured up her legs, which were spread wide enough to leave her genitalia exposed at the lower extent of the corset. Further up were her beautiful breasts with their profound cleavage.

She traced the length of his penis with her big toe and playfully balanced his balls on the top of her foot.

Mark worked the arches of her feet with his thumbs while he tongued her toes. He thought about William and his collar and wondered what a transfer of power felt like. His mind drifted to William bound to the spanking horse looking up at Victoria's unobtainable twat. A twat that was now well within his grasp.

He kissed her Achilles tendon, ankle and her shin.

"I should have tied you up." She pushed at his erection with her other foot.

Mark turned his hips so that her foot slid off his cock. He then grabbed both of her legs below the knee and moved in closer. He kissed her inner thigh on both legs.

She felt Mark's kisses getting closer and closer to the mark. She felt the tingle of blood flowing into her vulva and the increase in the lubricants of her vagina. His tongue carefully explored the folds of her labia. Then it slowly penetrated then vacated her vagina. There was no rush and there appeared to be no objective. It was nothing more than a playful excursion by his tongue.

Mark released her leg and took hold of one hand. Victoria placed the other hand on his head. His tongue visited her clitoris and penetrated her again. This time the penetration was almost imperceptibly quicker. He used the tension in her hand as feedback. If she was receptive he would up the intensity, otherwise this was just another phase of foreplay.

Victoria's pussy didn't get much oral attention. She figured it was because she made her clients wear condoms. Why would they kiss with their uncovered lips what they couldn't fuck with an uncovered dick? In her experience she wasn't missing much. Most men didn't know their way around the female anatomy and those that did acted like they were in some kind of race. Mark, on the other hand, seemed to know what he was doing.

She squeezed his hand while holding his head in place to let him know that she wanted more. There was no pattern or method to his technique, but it was very effective. Pressure built inside of her as he discovered and manipulated her erogenous zones. She was lost to his touch, but it was a sweet dereliction. Wave after wave of arousal swept over her until a tsunami washed her away.

"Where did you learn how to do that?"

Mark simply smiled in reply and rejoiced in this small victory.

Victoria guided Mark back into the bedroom and had him help her undress. Once free of the corset she laid down, pulling Mark down too. She cuddled in closely to him. She kissed his neck then kissed his cheek. Once he was comfortable she asked, "Did you really come in your pants?"

"Yea, I put that in a blog didn't I?"

"You did. Were touching yourself?" Her fingers slowly moved in random paths on his body.

"No."

"You came without touching yourself while watching me fuck another guy?"

Mark didn't like where this was going.

"What were you thinking?"

"Didn't I put that in the blog?"

"No, you just said that you came. This is my question and I want an honest answer. What were you thinking when you came in your pants?" Victoria rested her hand on Mark's thigh - a hair's breadth from his rigid cock.

"I was thinking about you."

Victoria cuddled up beside Mark. Her lips were up against his ear. She whispered, "What were you thinking about me? I want details." She kissed his ear lobe and then nibbled at it while she waited for an answer. Her hand remained stationary next to his cock.

Mark thought back to standing in the dark on the deck. He visualized her on top of Roger with her vagina under attack. He remembered her body shuddering and then collapsing. He said, "You had the most incredible orgasm."

She dragged her fingernail up the length of Mark's cock. His cock surged in response.

"That orgasm was fake."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. He paid for me to smile, so I smiled. The orgasm is just like the smile. A real orgasm looks exactly like the one you just gave me."

She moved her hand onto Mark's cock. "You still haven't answered my question."

Mark had thought he'd dodged her question, but she wasn't going to let it go. She pulled slowly on his cock while she waited.

She asked, "Did watching him fuck me turn you on?"

Mark froze. He wanted to deny it, but he didn't want to lie to her.

"Did you enjoy seeing his cock inside me?"

Her hand felt sublime on his throbbing shaft.

"Answer me," she commanded.

Mark frantically racked his brain for another explanation.

Victoria calmly said, "It's alright. I already know the answer. I just want to hear you say it."

Mark loathed the notion that he got off watching another man fuck the woman he loved. He refused to believe that he was that pathetic.

"You need to accept yourself for who you are. Just say it out loud and admit it to yourself." She continued to slowly stroke his cock.

Victoria put her lips to Mark's ear, "You want me to make you come, don't you?"

"Yes." He was way beyond 'wanting to come' it was more like a ravenous craving for an orgasm.

"You need to give this to me. You need to admit it."

Mark's will collapsed. He whispered, "It did."

That wasn't enough for Victoria. She pressed, "What did? I want you to say it."

"Watching other guys fuck you turns me on."

"There, don't you feel better?"

"It turns me on, but I feel like a worthless piece of shit when I do it."

"That's too bad. I like it when you watch me." Victoria had successfully torn him down, now she needed to build him back up.

His cock had deflated somewhat, but that was to be expected. She kept stroking it.

She continued, "I liked having you watch right from the start. You saw me looking at you didn't you?"

"I thought you were just teasing me."

"Did you catch what I said to you through the window?"

"That you wanted me and wanted to fuck me?"

"Something like that..."

"Did you tell me that you loved me on the boat?"

"I think I did. God, I was so hot for you on the boat." She emphasized, "I really love it when you watch me. It's like I'm giving you the ultimate tease."

"This is disgusting. Not only do you want to fuck other guys, but you want me to watch you fuck other guys. It's like your whole purpose in life is to emasculate me."

"You shouldn't think about it like that. It's not like I have any interest in the guys I fuck. I'm a piece of meat to them, and they are a paycheck to me. When you watch it gives the whole thing meaning. I think about how I look to you and what I can do to drive you crazy."

She kissed him on his nipple lightly. She said almost to herself, "It would be extraordinary if you could be everything for me." She then made a trail of kisses down to his cock. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Mark thought of the blowjob that she had given Roger. It was unlike any he had ever experienced. For Mark blowjobs were a polite exchange between the woman's mouth and his penis. For Roger it was brutal violation of Victoria's mouth and throat. Mark thought of the long strings of mucus that were draped between Roger's cock and her lips "You took all of Roger didn't you?"

"I did. Is that what you want?" Her lips surrounded the crown of his cock and moved ever so slightly in and out. After a few moments of shallow motion, she took an inch or so more, then backed off to the tip. Between licks she said, "He likes to fuck my head. I think he gets off on the power of it."

Mark leaned back and enjoyed the attention Victoria was paying to his penis.

"I've sucked a lot of cocks. Most guys prefer this."

Mark understood why. Her lips moved from sensitive spot to sensitive spot while her hand massaged the base. However, as good as Victoria's head was, He envied Roger for having her throat.

"Could you take all of me just one time."

Without missing a beat she swallowed him. She held him in her throat for a moment then released. "You can fuck my head if you want."

Instead he pulled her up and kissed her stretched, sloppy lips. She rolled him on his back and slid his cock inside of her. Her hands were on his shoulders and her hips began to undulate. She lowered her shoulders so that he could suckle while she worked her pelvis.

Victoria looked into his eyes, "What if a woman who liked to be watched fell for a man that liked to watch?"

Mark assumed she was being rhetorical, so he continued to suckle while his hips moved synchronously with hers.

"What should she do?"

Mark released her tit, but he didn't know what to say. He continued to respond to the motion in her hips with motion of his own.

"Would she be a bad person if she asked him to watch?" Victoria was very serious.

Mark shook his head. "No she wouldn't," he softly replied.

"Would he be less of a man if he did?"

Mark shook his head again. "He would still be a man."

"That's right," She smiled down on him. Her wet vagina let his penis slip out, then she slid it back in. "Now I want you to say you will be mine."

Mark's cock was harder than it had ever been. Her cunt felt so tight, so warm and so wet.

"Say it. Say you will be mine."

He wanted to belong to her, but he knew what she was going to ask for next and it scared him. He also knew that she had already won. "I am yours."

"Yes you are." she purred. She rode the full length of his shaft. Up and down again and again. She asked, "Does my man want me to stop working?"

He plunged his cock deeply inside of her, answering the call of her pussy with a call of his own. He tried to make her come. Maybe that would put an end to this progression.

"I asked you a question," she said.

"I want you to keep working." Mark could not believe the words had passed through his lips.

Victoria smiled. She had him. "And what do I do at work?"

Mark could no longer control himself, "You fuck other guys."

"That's right, I fuck other guys." She ground her pelvis hard onto him. "And what will you be doing when I fuck the other guys?"

Mark couldn't believe this was happening. He looked into her eyes and silently begged her to stop.

"Tell me what you want to do when I'm fucking my clients." Victoria was relentless.

Mark knew that there was nothing he could do to stop what was going to happen next.

"What do you want to do when you know that I will be full of another man's cock?"

He surrendered to what she wanted him to be and accepted himself for who he was, "I want to watch."

The words acted like a deeply seeded trigger that set off a chain reaction in Victoria's body. Her neck went slack and shoulders began to quiver. Her spine shuddered and she collapsed on top of him. The reaction spread through Mark and culminated in a large surge of cum deep inside of her.

She soon came to her senses and smothered Mark with kisses. She rolled to his side and started to softly stroke his face. Her hand slid down his arm and took his hand. "Give me your other hand."

Mark rolled onto his back and held up his hands.

"You're not shaking," she said.

"I know. I should be terrified, but I'm not."

She gave him a warm smile, "I promise you will not regret this."

Mark could see nothing but sincerity in her eyes. He gave a reluctant smile. Maybe she was right, but it really didn't matter. He would enjoy the ride, even if only for a little while.