All Comments on 'The Duplex Ch. 01'

by TheCandyManCan13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO HOT

WOW that was so HOT, more please Sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good to see you!

It's great to see new work by you on the site. As far as I'm concerned you're one of the best writers here--hot sex AND an interesting story. Such a great blend! Would love to see more anytime you..."get the urge."

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
My Favorite Kink!

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

I hope that in the next chapter Henry can fuck Peter more in front of Peter's wife and Rose, while they all taunt him for being such a submissive gay slut.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love my Henry

Very well written can't wait for part 2, and 3 and 4!

samislutsamislutover 6 years ago
call me faggot

i love formally 'straight' pussy boys (like me) evolving into 'always horny submissive cock loving faggot sluts'. when i gave up having to be in charge and breeding women it was the best day of my life in every way.

this story was terrific, very hot and quite well written...thanks

sami the cocksucker

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

That was a very hot story. I could relate to Peter about submitting to another man. I am an anal virgin but I have submitted to a man and sucked his cock until he shot his cum down my throat. While I have always been straight I have learned that I also enjoy sucking a cock and swallowing his cum. Makes for a good threesome with a big alpha male that likes to take charge of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I felt like a woman too.

I have been ass fucked several times, but the one time I was fucked in the missionary position I did feel like a woman must when she is fucked like I was. I wrapped my legs around his back, then lowered my feet so I could use my heels on his ass to help drive his cock into me. The feeling when he came was indescribable. I never saw the guy after that but if I had he could have fucked me as often as he wished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"The feeling of submission...."

You've got that line in your story and it was this awakening that slowly turned me from a husband to my wife into a wife for another woman's husband. He'd wined and dined me then easily seduced me and later with his fat white cock buried deep inside me he looked into my eyes and said, "Squeeze your pussy tighter around my cock and move for me. I always thought you were a bit effeminate and now I've made you my woman. Squeeze!" I did, and I am.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
True submission

It's really a hot event to fully surrendering along with wife.

Every bisexual should enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

Was waiting for him to eating his wife cream pie and being fuck at same time.

He and his wife are surprised that he loves cum and cocks and she love having them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot!

Really hot story! Great writing and story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why are bisexual stories being posted on GAY male?

Put it on Erotic Couples instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My hubby and I had a few swinger forays some good, some bad and a few were out there. I loved the feeling of both sucking on a new cock or sliding down on a nice hard shaft, always trying to make eye contact with my hubby as it drove him wild. Twice I went down on the woman, more often on me and wow, several of them had wonderful tongues, many O's. Hubby never did the gay bit but I think if I pushed the issue he could of had that cherry popped. Good times but I got jealous.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

good except for the name calling. i.e. faggot, bitch, etc. oh, size of Henry, sure, everybody has 12" LOL Hope you 2 rent the other 1/2 of the duplex and serve your new Master and Mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCandyManCan13@TheCandyManCan13
I am into stories with big dick, highly masculine men dominating men and women and taking them to realms of pleasure they have never experienced before. Sometimes, I also like to write about shemales or futa fucking men and women. I also like straight men being seduced by men...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES