The Duplex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for minutes. My hands and legs around his back, my cock softening between us, his load seeping out of my hole, him breathing heavily against me, face buried in my neck. Eventually, he broke from my embrace, falling to the side, his member popping out of my anus with nary a sound, leaving my insides feeling empty, yet full. Henry lay on his back, and I turned to him, reaching one hand behind me to feel my stretched hole, while my other hand caressed his chest. My hole was open, gaping. It oozed Henry's juices and I couldn't help but collect some and bring it to my face to examine it. While the smell was funky, it did not smell like excrement, merely that ass smell that can never be washed away. That smell, mixed with Henry's semen, was enticing to me, so I tasted it and once again I was amazed and how pleasant his cum tasted, even coming from my ass. I looked at Henry's cock and realized that it was the best place to get more, so I moved down and began to clean it off.

"Insatiable little cock slut, aren't you?" Henry said, smiling at me. With a mouth full of cock, I attempted to return the smile but was largely unsuccessful. Instead, I simply murmured assent. "Good. I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun, even without the wives around." I continued sucking and licking his fantastic member, every now and then reaching behind me and scooping some more of our combined juices from my ass and adding them to the milieu on Henry's cock. His cock had once again become turgid, giving me a lot of surface area to work with. I was amazed that a man with a cock of this size could keep his cock going for this long, but I suppose I had cum three times as well and I was beginning to realize who the better man was in this situation. After several minutes, I was pretty sure I had gotten all of the cum out of my ass, and despite my recent orgasm, I was still keen to have Henry inside of me. This time, however, I would be in control.

I moved up his body, straddling him. I reached back, grasped his member and guided it back to my hole. I stared deep into his eyes, as I probed my sphincter with his cock. Then, I felt it pop in, and I sank down, engulfing every inch of him, returning to that magnificent full feeling I had had before. I leaned forward and began kissing Henry, trying to show that I could be in control of the situation as well. He allowed this, massaging my chest, pinching my nipples, and eventually grabbing hold of my soft cock. He stroked my member, and I began lifting myself off of him, slowly at first, once again feeling every inch inside of me. I picked up the pace; increased the tempo, bouncing my ass on his thighs. I placed my hands on Henry's chest for leverage, as I did not use the same muscles fucking a woman. I tired after a few minutes and had to slow down again. Henry smiled at me and lifted his knees. I knew what he was about to do, and though I didn't want the loss of control, I was too tired to maintain it myself. He placed his hands on my hips and lifted my body off of him, so I was sitting on his thighs, lifted off of the bed, and began fucking me in earnest.

With Henry in control, I leaned into the fucking, feeling his cock massage my prostate thanks to the angle. My cock twitched and bounced in front of us, and I lifted one of my hands off of Henry's chest to stroke it as I was being fucked. Henry fucked and I stroked for several minutes. It was pleasurable, but I didn't feel the build that I had experienced before in the other positions. Henry reached up and grabbed my face, pulling me down to kiss him once again, all while fucking me feverishly. This change in position and the dominance of his tongue increased my pleasure. I leaned farther forward so that my head was on the bed and I was kissing his neck. Henry once again began calling me his dirty little faggot and his sweet fucktoy. I approached orgasm.

"What's my name, faggot?"

"Henry," I exclaimed breathlessly.

"I fucking own your ass, don't I, fucktoy?"

"Yes."

"Then call me boss, bitch."

"Yes, boss."

"You like how your boss fucks you, sissy?"

"Yes, boss."

"You want your boss to breed you again, cum dumpster?"

"Yes, boss."

"Say it then, cock-slut."

"Breed me, boss. Fucking breed me with your big, fat cock, boss. Cum inside me, boss. Make me your fucking bitch, boss." Henry picked up the pace and pummeled my rectum. I groaned into Henry's neck as I came, feeling his cock expand inside of me and begin spurting his own load. I arched my back as I came, inadvertently aiming my cock higher up Henry's chest, leading to my sperm hitting his upper chest and neck. I felt Henry's load filling my ass as he groaned in pleasure and we came together. We came down from our high together and I slumped onto Henry's chest, licking up my cum absentmindedly as I tried to relax.

Eventually, I rolled off of Henry and lay beside him, one leg draped over his thighs and one arm across his chest. Cum was leaking from my ass again, but I was too exhausted to feed it to myself. I hadn't come so many times in one evening from sex in my entire life. Masturbation, sure. But not sex. I was in a state of total relaxation as I drifted off to sleep, my arm in a puddle of my own cum across the chest of a man that had just filled my ass with his own juices. What an evening.