All Comments on 'The Dutch Mistress Ch. 02'

by suboots

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully prominent clavicles 🤓

“Displaying her wonderfully prominent clavicles.” I can’t ever remember reading that phrase before. 🤔. “Almond shaped toes.” 🤔. It’s little things like that, apart from the general quality of the writing, that lifts this above the norm.

I’m not normally a fan of one page instalments but not so in this case. You packed just enough in to leave me wanting more. You’re building the tension nicely.

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Emirus

I do feel that it's important to try to rise above the usual cliches and these comments are invaluable in understanding just how the writing is perceived by others. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

This story was the highlight of my week. Thank you.

Deejay121Deejay121about 6 years ago
Great continuation story

I hope this series develops as did the Dutch Master, the female domination is a favourite of mine, the in depth description of various situations and acts that take place, which arouse and humiliate "the boy" as well as the fear and nervousness it invokes all leading to his total submission to their total control, please follow up soon with further installments.

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Comments

I am very happy to have compliments and feedback, it helps with writing decisions and deciding upon where a narrative heads. It's also very gratifying to imagine one's audience getting what they want. I would imagine the readership is fairly esoteric compared to the vast mass using visual porn but with written eroticism it is possible to create these specific characters. Arianne is closely based on a real life Dominatrix who some readers may recognise from the physical description. ( Especially the unusual hairstyle) That particular lady has the experience and the skill to create truly mind blowing scenarios!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous