All Comments on 'The Dutchman's Knot'

by eymach

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 14 years ago
Astounding and Oh So Hot

The mystique in this manuscript was created by a wizard with great talent for weaving sex and suspense into a work of art my lady friends can’t put down. I’ve been asked to seek out this far away island and book passage immediately for all of them … and ME. One MILF has suggested we insert ping pong balls before fucking to try to simulate the sensation of being Knotted. Mmmm. Don’t try this at home kiddies!

The Dutchman and "eymach" have more new members to his fan club. Keep that hot imagination going. You've got the touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ok but..

While I really liked this story, I find one big part of this that doesn't make sense. When the knotting occurs, you have it so that it grows then he tries to shove it in. that.. doesn't make sense to me. It would make more sense for him to fully sheath himself and let the knot grow while already inserted, locking him in place. Doing it after it grows would only result in both of them in extreme pain, while knotting while already inside her would result in nothing but pleasure.

Dunno, maybe you're more going for the 'shoving a tree trunk in' idea rather than the pleasure of being locked together.

Other than that i like the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereymach@eymach
I'm interested in changing relationships and evolving sex practices. I like stories with a plot and happy endings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories