The E-club Ch. 03

Story Info
Colleen & Jim enjoy sex with others.
5.4k words
4.62
28.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living together brought us satisfactions that unattached singles can never even imagine. When she knows me down to the core but still wants me, it's infinitely more satisfying. But after a few months the fantasies began to return, the edgy excitement of the forbidden. Colleen brought them up first. Instead of retiring to our bedroom for our evening fuck that had become routine, a great pleasure but still routine, she stripped for me in the living room. Knowing how much she likes to display her body, I encouraged her. My high-rise apartment has a big picture window that opens out to another building across the street, so there's just a chance that someone saw us, and she knew it. I took her on the rug - or maybe she took me. She wound up sitting on me right next to the window, pounding up and down, boobs flying. Perhaps it was the hardness of the floor, or the cool draft, or just the novelty, but our simultaneous climax was so intense that she fell forward onto me as both of us nearly blacked out. All the world, past and future, disappeared, swallowed in an overwhelming present of carnal contact. Afterward Colleen turned my head, tugged on my earlobe and whispered, "I was imagining us doing that at a club. With other people watching."

"You've already done that. Remember Jake's?"

"I want to forget Jake's. That's over. But I know where we can fuck for an audience and feel good about it."

"You mean we'd do a sex show at some dive? I don't think I..."

"No, no, there's no entertainment there. It's actually at your friend John's E-club. Some nights he rents out the whole place to a swingers' club, so they can hold orgies. It's members only. At first it seems like a normal night club, everybody has their clothes on, then the master of ceremonies has the guests do outrageous things, and before you know it there's the most wonderful sex going on everywhere. If we go there, I warn you, I'll probably wind up having sex with other men. But you'll get to have other women, if you want. I wouldn't mind, I'd want you to enjoy it."

"You really wouldn't mind?"

"Well, I don't want you falling in love with anybody, but I'm feeling those urges again. Remember my big sexual appetite? And I promise I won't fall in love with anybody, even if a dozen guys get inside me in one night."

"You'd let yourself get gang-banged?"

"No, silly, I wouldn't let myself, I'd invite each one, I'd be in charge. If there's one thing you've taught me, it's that sex doesn't need to involve humiliation. I want, no, I need that sexual high - the thrill that I can only get from guys penetrating me with their cocks, hard and raw. A lot of guys. Don't worry, you'll be one of them, you'll be the main one, but you won't be the only one. And I want to see you fuck other girls, I'd revel in your masculinity, your power. I'd even hold your cock for you and slide it into another girl."

"This all sounds totally unreal, a little depraved, but - God it's exciting."

I was hard again, sooner than usual, imagining Colleen watching me with other women. I stood her lithe body naked, her hands against the window facing outward, and scratched her hard nipples from behind. We glimpsed a couple in an apartment across the street, a floor above us, openly watching. I entered Colleen from behind; despite our previous activity she was tight, the new excitement contracting her vaginal muscles, but she was also drenched. I slid in and out of that wet-tight pussy with a new intensity, knowing that strangers were watching, and that soon we would give others a much better show. Their voyeuristic excitement would add to our carnal lust.

A week later we approached the E-club, ready for the exposure and activities Colleen craved. She explained, "At first it'll seem like an ordinary club. There's some alcohol, but most of the people, men and women, don't need alcohol to loosen up. They're already ready. I've only been here once for the orgy night, but boy, it was a rush."

At the door we met John again; one of the fringe benefits of owning the club, he explained, was that he would get invited to these events, even though he wasn't involved in organizing anything. That fell to the swingers' organization. He explained, "At eight they lock the doors, and a few minutes later the master of ceremonies starts the show. They lock up to keep other people from coming in, even members, after the sexual buildup starts. Officially the club is closed then, so we can get around certain laws, but I don't think anyone has tested that. At least I hope not. You have to do whatever the master of ceremonies asks, and in exchange I promise you'll have sexual experiences like you can't imagine."

At the entrance a businesslike older woman explained the rules, verified our membership and our health records, and charged us an outrageous fee. She also checked our coats and cell phones for us. In the bar near the entrance the tables were arranged in the shape of a horseshoe, surrounding a floor that was empty except for a few knee-high boxes padded on the top. We still had about half an hour before the doors would close, as we found our assigned spot at one end of the horseshoe. There were still a few empty tables, most them seating four, all facing toward the center. A couple was already seated at our table. Colleen broke the ice: "Hi, it looks like we're sharing a table. You two look like you'll have some fun here."

I could see what she meant. The guy looked like a prosperous executive, the tall-dark-and-handsome type that every woman seems to want, well-dressed in an expensive dark suit with leather trim. The square jaw, confident demeanor, and faultless hair with just a hint of gray were all there. But there was also a touch of mischief in his eyes, a glint of adventure. His companion, the classic trophy wife, looked out from behind lots of blond hair cascading everywhere, a cherubic face with big lips and laughing blue-green eyes. Her obviously tailored dress hugged her body, black with bejeweled borders. Its top consisted only of two lengths of sheer cloth, nearly see-through but not quite, that tied behind her neck, leaving her backless and nearly frontless, her generous boobs pushed together and bulging out on both sides. A body to die for. We could see the outlines of her nipples.

Everyone shook hands and exchanged names and pleasantries, but immediately the talked turned to the theme of the evening. Colleen confessed, "This is Brad's first time here, so I expect we'll be asked to fuck in front of everybody. I can't wait, he has a perfect dick and he knows how to use it."

This wasn't the language I expected from Colleen, but this wasn't the usual situation either. It should have seemed crude, but it came out delightfully direct. Our companions weren't offended. Hunter, our executive friend, observed that we didn't come here just to fuck each other - we could do that at home. Colleen responded, "But here other people will be watching. That makes it so much more exciting and daring. I don't know why, but I've always loved exhibiting myself."

Cheryl, the trophy, interrupted. "I know what you mean. We're into that too."

Sensing an opportunity I broke in, "Cheryl, I can't wait to see those amazing boobs of yours naked, and your cunt with a man stuffed in it." She shivered, but looked me in the eye.

Colleen was wearing a silky white blouse with a low-cut scoop top, of course without a bra. Leaning over the table and turning left and right, she let our companions peek underneath. Not much skin was revealed, but a woman willing to show herself was definitely revealed. Both of our companions looked, not hesitant to peer down a woman's blouse. "You have lovely tits, Colleen," Hunter commented. "But I'm sure we'll see a lot more than that tonight."

Colleen turned to me and cooed, so that we all could hear, "He likes my tits, dear. Isn't that sweet? He'll have some fun with them later."

I asked, perhaps naively, "Why do we need an MC? Couldn't we just start enjoying each others' bodies right now?"

Hunter answered, "A couple of reasons. First, he builds up the sexual tension bit by bit, until we can't stand it. You'll see what I mean. And second, some people phone in their kinks and desires in advance, so they get to live out their particular fantasies. But I think the main reason is that some people are hesitant to do the outrageous things that happen here, even if they really want to. The MC takes the responsibility. So a girl isn't spreading her legs for us because she's a slut, but because The MC requires it. She's still a good girl in principle..."

Cheryl jibed, "Hunter, you're pontificating again!"

"But I'm so good at it!"

We all laughed. Just then the lights dimmed briefly and a portly older man in a tux appeared, holding a microphone. We heard a recorded announcement that the club was now closed and drinks were no longer available. But our master of ceremonies winked and began the show. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Club Macabre. I'm George, your host and master of ceremonies. Everything that happens here is confidential. You will be required to do everything I ask. You are about to see and engage in sexual display and sexual contact, up to and including full nudity and intercourse. Anyone unwilling to engage in those activities should withdraw now."

Of course no one moved; that was just for dramatic effect, and maybe to head off lawsuits. We all had different kinds of suits in mind. George walked over to a middle-aged blonde woman with her hair elegantly swept up. Without warning he reached under the neckline of her dress and began fondling her breasts. Walking around the room he did that to several other women, leaving each flushed and breathless. At the table right next to ours, he began fondling a partcularly large-breasted woman in a strapless blouse. She looked down at his hands, now pinching her nipples. "I think you all deserve to see what I'm up to here," he announced. "I'm going to ask your husband to pull down your blouse."

With a subtle smile the husband slid the soft material to her waist, George squeezing and pinching all the time. His victim blushed, but her nipples were already erect. He took one of them between his fingers, pulled it away from her body, and shook it. Her soft breast wobbled and trembled. "Lovely. Now leave your top off so that we can all enjoy the view."

George continued, "I see lots of women with lovely bodies here tonight, and lots of well-endowed men. In fact, I see a lovely lady right here up front."

George walked up to an attractive woman across from us, looking like a serious businesswoman in a black suit and a white blouse. Her jacket opened in a V in front, like a man's blazer. "Ms. Tweed, I think your jacket is inappropriate. Take it off and give it to your husband."

Ms. Tweed hesitated, then stood, removed her jacket and sat again. To our surprise her long-sleeved high-neck blouse was a very sheer see-through fabric, and without a bra we could all see smallish pert breasts and dark nipples underneath. "I like your tits, Ms. Tweed, but we can't see them well enough. Your husband thinks you should put them on display. I'm going to ask him to take the water glass on your table and christen your right breast."

A look of panic came over Ms. Tweed, but she didn't resist. Smiling broadly, her man took the glass and slowly poured, revealing a large nipple. "Very nice. But now you're uneven. Take the glass yourself, Ms. Tweed, and wet the other side. We want to see both your breasts."

Blushing furiously, she took the glass and poured, her hand shaking. Another nipple appeared, stiff and erect. "You have lovely tits, Ms. Tweed. Now stand up, push out your chest and give us all a good look."

Hesitating, she glanced at her husband and at her tormentor, but she stood, folded her arms behind her back and slowly turned to display herself to everyone. The contrast between her professional dress and her drenched, exposed nipples made the display especially appealing. I turned to Colleen to tell her how much I liked that, and found her holding onto her own breasts, staring, imagining that it was her. George said, "Now you must be uncomfortable in that sopping wet top, Ms. Tweed. Your husband will take it off for you." He took his time,enjoying every second. Bare-breasted, she blushed before a roomful of fully clothed admirers. This was different than exposure at a beach, because it was overtly a preparation for sexual contact.

Finding a small dark-haired woman with a sweet expression, wearing a very short purple dress, George offered, "Hi. I have it on good authority that you're not wearing any panties tonight. I think I know why. Pick out a man you find attractive."

The woman hesitated a while, looking around the room, then pointed to a tall, slim man sitting across the room. "Excellent choice. Now, go over to his table, ask him to stand up, and put your hand down his pants. That's it, find his scrotum and his penis. How does it feel?"

"Um, it's soft, it feels nice."

"Is it getting hard?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now repeat after me: 'I like your cock.'"

"Um, I like your cock."

George continued, "Later I'd like you to fuck me, here in front of everybody."

"Oo! Later I'd like you to, ogod, fuck me, in front of... everybody."

"Excellent. Now lift your skirt, show him that pussy that he's going to fuck, and sit down."

George moved on. "I think we should expose more tits. Let's see..." He found a short buxom blonde in the back of the club, wearing a provocative dress, the kind young girls wear at hot clubs. Made of some kind of shimmering gold material, it had a short tight skirt below and lots of straps crisscrossing everywhere on top, a couple of small panels barely covering the tips of her breasts.

"Tina, that dress is rather provocative. I think you chose it to wear tonight because you want to get laid. Admit it."

Tina looked up, grinned, and shook her boobs at George. She wasn't shy. "We need to find a volunteer to strip that dress off of you." In mock shock she put her hands over her boobs, then laughed nervously.

"Let's see... There's a guy at your table who's been eying you. No, not your date, the other guy. Go ahead, take off her dress. Beautiful. You look lovely naked. Now squeeze those tits for us."

He squeezed; Tina squealed. George continued, "So, tina, how does it feel so show your naked body to all these people?"

"I'm like totally exposed, but it's so hot."

"Wait, it's not fair that your neighbor gets to fondle this bit of feminine fluff and no one else does. Tina, I'm going to ask a couple of other men here to feel your tits, squeeze your ass, get his hands on that soft crotch. Go over to the table at the end and offer your body to the guys there."

"Oh god. Those guys are going to fondle me? That's like so intense!"

Tina blushed, more with excitement than embarrassment, as she jiggled her way over to our table. Hunter and I shared her marvellously soft tits with puffy pink areolas. I put one hand on her tit and another on her bare ass, cool and smooth, rubbing both. Hunter explored her moistening blond muff while everyone else looked on. George started again.

"I think you women deserve another turn. I have it on good authority that one of our men has a particularly generous endowment. Will the gentleman at table 8 please stand."

A woman at that table gave her date a pinch and pushed him up. "We need someone to unwrap you, sir. Just a minute. I'm going to pick a woman at random to explore your cock and balls."

George produced a spinner, like the ones you find in board games only larger, and announced, "This man's date is going to spin to see who gets to explore her man."

She gamely reached out and spun. "Will the lady at seat 4a please come over and claim your prize."

George coached the diminutive lady 4a into kneeling in front of her prize, unzipping, pulling everything down, and revealing a truly impressive member, still flaccid but reaching halfway down his thigh. "Now show us how big it really is. Stroke it, that's good, swirl the tip with your tongue, put it right in your mouth, don't be shy. We're all here for sex, after all." The big man threw his head back and moaned.

"Don't be greedy, now, there must be other women who'd like to kiss that cock. You, you, and you, get over here and stroke him. And while you're doing it, I see a woman who'd love to show her cunt to us all."

He turned to a tall dark-haired woman in a smart green suit with gold trim. The calf-length skirt, as we saw when he brought her to center stage, had a broad slit on each side as wide as her hand, all the way up to her waist. She looked surprised and a bit flushed. "I think you have this skirt on sideways, madam. Let me adjust it for you." He rotated the skirt through a quarter-turn.

"There. Now everybody can see your ass, and your lovely cunt." She looked at him and bit her lip as he turned her to show her dark thatch to everyone. "But I think the crowd here would like to see more of you. Right?"

That got a round of applause, mostly from the men but from some women too. Our hard-working MC pulled up one of the horsehoe-shaped barstools from the pussy bar behind us, designed to spread a woman's legs and display her cunt. He helped her up, and sat her down with her skirt panels pushed off to the sides.

"Now we can get a good look at that cunt." The stool forced her legs apart, and we could all see that the display was arousing her, her outer lips parting to reveal a quivering slit of pink flesh. He unbuttoned her vest as well; two large boobs flopped ou. "Let's get your husband down here to fulfil one of his fantasies and open up your cunt for everyone to enjoy."

A grinning man bounded over to the nearly naked beauty, but it wasn't the guy who had been sitting with her. George explained that he and our exposed woman's companion had traded wives for the evening. The guy knelt beside his wife and gently pulled her outer labia apart, exposing the inner labia. Then he pulled those apart, looking around the room to make sure that everybody could see inside his wife. With her spread legs we looked into her gaping gash, wet with secretions and pulsing with little involuntary twitches.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, our first open cunt of the night. Madam, how do you like exposing everything to these nice people?"

"Well, I.. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but it's thrilling. I feel the cool air in my cunt, and I know a dozen men are watching. They want to fuck me, and I'll let them. I want them, I'm inviting them by exposing myself like this, and my husband doing it. A total rush."

George sent the lady back to her seat, wobbly and a little flushed. Her husband's friend, her partner for the night, lifted her floppy boobs and showed them to everybody. "Before we go further, ladies and gentlemen, we have a special event. Two men are joining us for the first time, and it's tradition for their dates to fuck them in front of all of us. I'm sure all the ladies want to see how capable they are. So Brad and Colleen, come on out and prepare to show us some sex."

Colleen squeezed my hand as we stood up, my cock tensing already. Another couple joined us, but I was so focused on Colleen's beautiful expression and the anticipation of fucking her in front of all these people that I hardly noticed them. George invited up two other couples to strip our clothes off and 'get us ready.' Before I knew it a tall, slim girl was standing in front of me unbuttoning my shirt. Her red hair and pink skin seemed to glow in the spotlight illuminating the scene of our initiation. She was the sort of girl who would look nice though not outstanding in a photograph, but something in the way she moved attracted me, her willowy grace and dreamy expression.

12