The E-club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, guys, fondle the woman who's stripping you."

I found soft, smallish breasts under a very thin tube top. As I slipped my hands underneath to roll her warm nipples in my fingers she began working on my pants, and soon she was squeezing my stiffening cock. A short squarish man had already stripped Colleen and was stroking her pussy lips. George interrupted: "That's enough. It's time for the main event. Brad and Colleen, you're first."

I was led to a padded box, lying back with my feet on the floor and my cock sticking straight up in front of everyone. I looked at the women seated a few feet from me, staring hungrily at my erection. This exhibition thing is great. George had Colleen stand on the pad, straddling my hips and facing my feet. He gently pushed her down, keeping her knees spread so everyone could see. I entered her. For just a second I remembered Colleen lowering herself onto that beer bottle at Jake's. That almost cost me my erection, but the feel of Colleen's hot soaked pussy woke it up. I looked around again; everyone was staring at that wonderful point of contact, probably wishing that they were participating instead of Colleen and me. I could tell how aroused she was, shaking and moaning, but still skilfully sliding me in and out. George turned her around and said "Go ahead, Brad, fondle her lovely boobs while you fuck. We're all watching."

The whole experience was so intense that we couldn't hold back our climaxes. The lights went out except for a bright spotlight on us. I knew how much Colleen had fantasized about this. She screamed, shook, and collapsed on me as I furiously pumped her. I was dimly aware of applause as George started a similar routine with the other couple, right beside us, close enough to touch. It was beautiful to watch them fuck, while I was still hard inside my woman. They were very young, perhaps still students. George put them in the reverse position from ours, with the girl reclining. Tiny and well-proportioned, her brown hair curled up around her neck. I admired her high perky breasts with impossibly large nipples, broad hips and a prominent bush of thick brown pubic hair, shaved on the sides to a kind of hand-width nether Mohawk. Her guy was lean and lanky, fucking enthusiastically. Colleen and I watched his long, thin cock slide in and out of her effortlessly. Their obvious pleasure kept us aroused. Before they came, though, George interrupted them and insisted that we trade partners!

Colleen leaned into me, with my cock still buried inside her. "Here it comes, Brad, we get to watch each other with other people." She seemed thrilled by the idea. It was happening so fast I didn't have time to think. I pulled out, my still half-erect cock glistening in the spotlight, and moved over to my new partner, who smiled up at me and tipped her hips subtly forward. She murmured, "That was so beautiful the way you two went at it. I can't wait to get you inside me."

The comment was meant just for me, but George had thrust his microphone near her face so the whole club heard. I told her how lovely she was, and how her rounded pubic area excited me. Unlike most women, her outer lips puffed out beyond the contours of her crotch, and her thick hair made her cunt even more prominent. In her present state those lips were separated, a long narrow slit of bright pink-red living flesh hiding inside. I moulded my hand around that mound of sex and touched her clit; she groaned and pushed her hips even higher. George asked Colleen and me to go down on our partners, so I obediently slid down and thoroughly enjoyed getting my tongue all over those warm, wet lips, while Colleen squeezed and twisted her partner's long cock in her fists with its tip in her mouth. She looked over at me with big eyes, without letting go.

George compressed the whole foreplay into just a few minutes, to keep our audience engaged. He announced, "Now is the moment of truth. Brad, slide your cock into Megan's lovely cunt; Mike, get yourself inside Colleen."

So Megan was this lovely teenager's name. As I slipped smoothly into her moist flesh, she cooed "Oo! Your cock's way bigger than Mike's!" She flailed left and right, becoming aware of all the men watching her body doing its intimate dance with me. Very responsive, she squirmed and bucked in just the right ways. Colleen was forcing herself on Mike's slim member, her head back in that grimace of sexual concentration that I had come to know so well, but now it was centered on another guy. No matter, Megan's warm, soft body was pushing me toward a rushing climax. Her face and torso turned bright red, then almost purple, her tits pulsated, and she convulsed under me. I spurted pulse after glorious pulse into her, feeling the change in her texture as my warm semen softened her tunnel. Colleen screamed and pulled desperately at Mike's hips, pulling him into her as far as he could go.

George allowed us the luxury of a few minutes inside our new sex partners. Megan told me I was the first guy who had ever fucked her except for Mike; they had been high school sweethearts who wanted to experiment without being unfaithful to each other. This was their celebration of her 18th birthday. They had fantasized about exhibition, but didn't have the courage to do anything about it until now. After she told me all this, she asked, "You two were so into each other, are you married?"

I looked at Colleen, naked, pink and still groaning with arousal, a drop of sweat dangling from one erect nipple, and blurted out, "Not yet." That was as close as I ever got to proposing; Colleen leaned into me and we kissed, sealing the deal while each of us got re-aroused and rode our respective partners. I suppose we're the only couple in history to get engaged while each of us was fucking another person. Truth is stranger than fiction - or maybe truth is no stranger to fiction?

Each of us enjoyed another exhilarating episode with our new partners, rolling around in all sorts of positions, George subtly opening our postures so that the audience could enjoy the scene. That made the episode even more intense for all of us, showing others our emotions and our bodies.

Things loosened up at the club Macabre after that; we went back to our tables. Our final assignment was as simple as it was drastic. "Men, shake hands with your partner. Then fuck the hell out of the other woman at your table."

I had the pleasure of fondling Cheryl's perfect boobs. I flipped up her skirt and fingered her while she looked at Hunter, moaned, and slid her perfect fingers around my slippery cock. Since Colleen was already naked, Hunter enjoyed feeling her up everywhere while she explored his cock. I sat Cheryl on our table on the side toward the center and spread her long legs wide. Colleen reached over and, as she had promised, slid my cock into Cheryl. As I entered her I was surprised that I was still capable, but the Coolidge Effect did its magic; a new woman meant a new erection. The trophy wife leaned back, her straight arms supporting her on the other side of the table, and moved her hips in a circle while I explored that marvellous tight pussy. She arched her back to push her tits into my face, asking me to chew and still fuck. We kept going for a long time, feeling the sexual intensity slowly build, until I released, pumped into her, and we finally separated, exhausted. In the meantime Hunter stood right next to me, with Colleen's legs wrapped around his hips and his large cock sliding in and out while her little round ass tensed and relaxed, pushing herself into him. He told us what a great fuck she was. Cheryl and I stood on either side and hugged them while they continued. George then released us to do what we wanted with whom we wanted.

Now we saw why the club had admitted several unattached men; for all their bravado, the men didn't last as long as the women. The men are good for only a few encounters, while the women (at least these open and willing women) could go on fucking indefinitely, one partner after another. Not many women were brave enough or motivated enough to come to the club unescorted, so the single men outnumbered them, and they got their chances when the rest of us were petered out.

I sat back and watched the action through a lazy postcoital haze; George released a contraption of leather straps and buckles from the ceiling. To my surprise Ms. Tweed's husband brought her out onto the floor, stripped her naked while she stood passively, and strapped her into it, a forcing her bony legs wide open and her arms above her head. The swing pulled her small, smooth cunt open, dripping the fluids of forbidden excitation. Several men took advantage of her slim body while she shuddered and moaned, unable to stop them, as her husband looked on. I wandered over and reached through the back of the harness to enjoy her small soft boobs with their rock-hard nipples, while other guys fucked her over and over. As another guy approached, I whispered in her ear, "Here comes another naked guy. He's going to fuck you, and you can't stop him. Your husband wants you to have sex with any guy who wants you."

She shuddered, but I felt her nipples stiffen in my hands. I kissed her on the mouth as the new guy shoved himself inside her while half a dozen others watched. She was getting what she secretly wanted, but couldn't admit even to herself.

The red-haired waif who had first stripped me came over and offered herself to me, seating me back on my chair and lifting one leg onto it to open her muff in front of my face. She managed to get me up again, her glowing red pubic hair lending an air of unreality to her soft sensuality, the nearly transparent flesh of her nipples pulsing with pleasure and excitiement. I pinched them hard as she crouched over me and pulled me inside her. As I came she produced a dreamy smile on her wide face that made me understand her beauty. Colleen turned to me and knelt beside us, her hand stroking my pubic hair as I slowly worked myself in and out. Later Tina came by and played with my half-flaccid cock, but I was played out. Colleen and I took a cab home, exhausted but fulfilled.

We still visit the E-club occasionally, where Colleen gets a charge out of displaying her body and I get a charge out of watching her do it. John has added an indoor/outdoor pool and a sunning area, where she likes to lie languorously on her back with her legs spread wide to let everyone see everything. But it's just for fun. Her sense of desperation has evaporated in the warmth of our love.

12