The Ebony Alpha Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are not alone Megan and that is the only rule we have to follow. I will behave but I will not leave your side." He looked up from his mate and smiled at her grandmother.

"Good morning Mama Louisa, did you sleep well?"

"Very well Jackson, and you?" Mama Louisa smiled knowing he probably hadn't slept at all.

"I got very little sleep, but my mind was not idle. I have figured out a way for Megan and I to spend our time together and not offend the Elders. I hope you don't get tired of me my love, I plan to occupy most of your time."

He then produced a picnic basket and her Mother and father appeared at his side carrying a cooler.

"Katelyn and Joseph will be our chaperones on our picnic." Jackson smiled at the look of surprise on Megan's face and knew he had done a good thing.

He nodded at her grandmother and said; "Good afternoon Mama Louisa. Megan and I will see you later."

Jackson and Megan followed Katelyn and Joseph into the garden that stretched as far as a mile from the main house. It was beautiful.

Jackson's Alpha mode had kicked in early this morning, and he thought of Joseph and Katelyn. They had only been mated twenty-five-years and were still in the honeymoon stage.

He knew they would be sympathetic to his situation and help him find time with his mate. Knowing what was at stake; Jackson would not risk Megan's innocence for selfish pleasure. He was going to get to know his mate better starting today.

"It's beautiful Jackson, what made you think of having a picnic?"

"I felt it was a great way to spend time together and your parents agreed. We will all eat lunch together and then they will give us a little time alone."

"Does that please you Megan?" Katelyn asked.

"It's a great idea Mother, I have so many questions. I know we have a lifetime to catch up so I will try not to overwhelm you."

They all smiled and spread out a blanket and set out the food for the meal. They had opted for sandwiches and chips and sodas to wash it all down. The sun was out and the weather was unusually warm for March. Megan settled back into Jackson and he hugged her close to him. Katelyn and Joseph assumed the same position and sighed.

"Megan ask your questions, we will try to answer them as best we can."

"Why were you in North Dakota when you were pregnant with me?"

"We are adventurers and the Badlands held our interest. It was not a good idea for me to go on a trip in my condition, but we hadn't planned to stay very long."

Joseph took over. "We had camped for the night. We thought we would be safe because we were in a camper at a local park. We heard the howls of a wolf and felt safe because we were inside. The next thing we knew the door was torn off of the camper and a beast like we had never seen was inside."

Joseph closed his eyes and trembled in fear, the experience still fresh.

"The beast was a wolf in hybrid form and he mauled me and slashed Katelyn before gunshots scared him away. We don't know why we were attacked, but we are very grateful to Hosuk, our shaman for easing us through our transition."

"Hosuk is a natural healer in our pack. He can enter dreams and talk to those who have passed on. He will be a major part of our ceremony." Jackson explained.

"The only problem is that we were now going to become Were. Katelyn being pregnant was of great concern and we decided to send you away to have a normal life. It was the worst time of our lives."

Katelyn smiled weakly at Megan and continued. "Jackson and his parents made it easier for us to handle by allowing Reese and Rose to adopt you."

Megan began to cry at the mention of her adopted parents. It had been not too long ago that she had buried them and the pain was still new.

"I miss them too my dear. They were very helpful to us when we were trying to get pregnant. They introduced us to a clinic that specialized in IVF conception, and we were successful on the first try. Some of my best memories are my pregnancy with you."

Megan moved closer to her parents and hugged them. The moment was priceless and Jackson was glad he had suggested this gathering.

"Come on the sun is shining and we will be heading to the frozen North Dakota tundra in a few days. Enjoy yourselves and we will be right through those trees."

Joseph pushed his daughter back into Jackson's arms and pulled his mate up so that they could give them some privacy.

As soon as Joseph and Katelyn disappeared into the trees Jackson pulled Megan onto his lap so that she straddled him. He put his arms around her and looked deep into her emerald green eyes.

"You are beautiful Megan and I want to spend my life telling you so."

"You are beautiful too Jackson and I think we make a great couple. You know what that means don't you?"

"No I can't say that I do."

"It means that our children will be beautiful as well." She smiled at the spark of happiness she saw in his hazel eyes and gasped when he pulled her tight against his chest.

He took advantage of her open mouth and kissed her, his tongue exploring her with need. Megan sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth loving his taste.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned and wiggled on his lap to get closer. Jackson inched his hand under her dress and caressed her back lingering on her rib cage causing her to giggle.

"That tickles Jackson, how can I concentrate when you do that?"

"I didn't know you were ticklish." And he smiled at her wickedly.

"Oh no you don't!" Megan screamed and Jackson began to tickle her in earnest. In an effort to get away from him she backed up and fell onto the blanket. Jackson climbed on top of her and continued his attack. She laughed so hard that she thought she would pass out.

Jackson stopped suddenly and Megan looked up at him. He slowly lowered his mouth to her's and kissed her lightly, licking her bottom lip waiting for her to let him in.

She placed her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She opened her lips to him slightly and he plunged his tongue into her mouth forcefully. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and feasted on her taste with gusto.

Megan was fighting to breathe as he assaulted her mouth. Her mind swam with bliss as she moved her hands over his strong shoulders and down his back.

She never knew kissing could be so erotic and she surrendered herself to the gathering heat that moved through her body. Her hands grabbed at Jackson's shirt and pulled it up so that she could touch his skin. It burned her fingers and sent electricity through her fingertips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her pussy against his hard cock.

Jackson fought for control as he left her mouth and moved to her neck nipping her with his teeth. She tasted amazing and he returned her movements with his own. Remembering where he was and his promise to himself Jackson slowly lifted his head from his mate.

"Look at me Megan." Jackson whispered to the lust filled woman beneath him.

"We will be good together and this interlude only proves me right. I want you with all my heart and soul. You can feel what my body wants as well."

Jackson smiled wickedly and kissed Megan once again before disentangling her legs from his body.

Jackson whispered to her softly. "Thank you for wearing a dress my love." Megan smiled at Jackson and nodded her understanding.

He leaned in and kissed her again his hands fondling her breast through her bra. Finding a hard nipple he pinched it and moaned as Megan moved against him.

"I love you Jackson and I can't wait until we consummate our love." Megan reached up to kiss her mate and was rewarded with a hot sweet taste.

She bit her lip as Jackson's hand now slipped between her legs and pulled aside her thong. His long fingers dipped inside of her wet pussy and explored her slick walls.

After he felt his fingers were well lubricated he moved them quickly in and out needing to bring her a quick release. His thumb moved to her swollen pearl and massaged it in circles bringing hushed moans from the woman underneath him.

"Jackson Oh My God! I can't hold back!" He swallowed her scream with his kiss as she bucked against his hand. Her climax was almost violent and he held her down with his body.

As her heart rate returned to normal Jackson lifted himself away from her, and sat back on his knees. When he felt her eyes on him he slowly licked each of his fingers and savored her sweet juices.

"Mmmmmm your taste is so sweet Megan I may never eat real food again." Megan laughed at the beautiful man above her and sighed blissfully. She felt so good and yet so guilty. Jackson had not been satisfied and she wanted to return the favor.

When Jackson saw the look in her eyes he quickly rose from the blanket and held out his hand to Megan.

"We have had enough fun for one day my sweet. Let's find your parents and hope they didn't hear too much of the fun we were having."

Megan blushed remembering that her parents were not that far away. She rose and took Jackson's hand, they both laughed and hooked their arms together as they set out to find Joseph and Katelyn.

****

Becky smoothed out her apron and hid an offensive black curl under her cap. She opened the door as the black limousine pulled into the circular drive.

When the chauffer opened the doors for the visitors, Becky smiled and held the door ushering them inside. Two women and two men came inside and two younger men followed.

The young man with the long red hair dropped his hat and bumped into Becky as they both bent down to pick it up. What happened next brought fear and laughter to all present. Even the group gathered in the drawing room hurried to the entryway to see what was going on.

Napoleon Boscoyo pushed his way to the front of the crowd and smiled when his eyes took in the scene before him. His wonderful rebellious daughter sat astride Ambrose Gastoni growling at any who came near.

She had his arms pinned above his head and sniffed his neck possessively. The only word Napoleon could make out between growls was; "MINE!"

To his credit the young man on the floor knew enough not to move. As Napoleon looked at him closer it seemed as if he was even smiling.

"Young man what do you know of the mating pull of Weres?" The large Alpha asked the amused red haired man.

"Not much sir, but if it makes all females act this way I want to know more." The young man smiled wider and looked at the young woman that sat atop his now hard erection.

She had lost her cap when she tackled him and her long curly hair tickled his nose. Her eyes were glowing gold and her panting was making him horny as hell. He tried to calm himself but his body refused. He decided he would roll over on his stomach as soon as she let him up.

The Alpha got down on his knees and spoke quietly to his heaving daughter.

"Rebecca let the boy up and we will discuss what just happened in the privacy of my office. You are scaring him and we don't won't to frighten our mate now do we?"

Becky looked at her father and repeated; "MINE!"

Mate! The word rebounded in Ambrose's head and he looked at Rebecca again. She was very pretty, and young. Her slender arms belied their strength, because he had been unable to move since she had pinned him down.

"Rebecca is it?" Ambrose spoke softly to the girl above him. "Please let me up and I promise not to go too far away. I will talk to you about this mate thing, and we can let your father decide what will happen after that."

Becky looked at the man beneath her and asked breathlessly; "What is your name?"

"My name is Ambrose Gastoni, I have a twin brother Abraham and my mother and father are standing right behind you."

Becky came back to herself slowly and her face blushed scarlet. Hadn't she just told her brother that she would never claim a mate? Now look at her she was straddling this stranger like an animal.

Tears formed in her eyes and she began to cry as despair over took her body. Sobs wracked her frame and to her surprise Ambrose pulled her into his arms and began to rub circles into her back.

Napoleon looked at Joslyn and shared a knowing look. Ambrose didn't know much about the mating pull but he was reacting to it. The need to protect one's mate was paramount and he was showing his protection right now.

"Let us go into the drawing room my friends. Bachtrane will bring the young ones in when Rebecca has calmed down. We have much to discuss."

"Do I have to father?" Abe asked his father as he took out his phone. He was obviously amused by his brother's predicament and wanted to take a few pictures to remind him of his position in the future.

"Come on Abe, leave your brother in peace he doesn't need an audience right now." Abe snapped a quick picture before his mother grabbed him and headed toward the drawing room.

Becky slowly rose from Ambrose's body and sat on the floor against the wall. Bachtrane looked at his sister with sympathy but didn't move; he wanted to see what this little man would do next.

Ambrose suddenly realized that he was free and felt very empty at the thought. The warmth of the little woman's body had felt like heaven to him. He was intrigued with her strength and her beauty had not escaped him either. Remembering his physical problem he quickly turned to his stomach, but not before her very large brother had noticed.

Bachtrane hid a smile and took a seat on a chair by the front door never letting the two out of his sight. The red haired boy reminded him of Megan with his green eyes and fair skin. He was not running away as many humans would do and that got his approval. He wanted the best for his little sister and she had seemingly chosen well.

Ambrose didn't want to leave the woman alone and slid next to her against the wall.

"Are you feeling better now Rebecca?" He looked at her pretty face and it pained him to see that she was still crying.

"You don't have to be nice to me, I attacked you and you are a guest in my home."

"I like it when I get such an enthusiastic welcome. It was very exciting to say the least. Do you greet all of your guest that way?"

"No it seems I only attack my mate!" Becky began to cry again and Ambrose pulled her into his arms.

"Don't cry Rebecca. I was only trying to make you stop crying and it seems that I have done just the opposite."

Becky looked at the man beside her and stopped crying; she leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Ambrose froze his eyes on Bachtrane, but the large man was looking out the window. He relaxed and kissed Becky back enthralled by her innocence. She was not experienced and he suddenly had the overwhelming need to make sure he would be her only teacher.

He pulled Becky onto his lap and smiled down at her. "As much as I like the feel of you in my arms, I think your brother will kill me if this goes any further. Why don't we join the others and find some time alone later."

"I would like that Ambrose, and please you may call me Becky."

"Alright Becky, take my hand and lead me to the meeting. I don't want your father to come looking for us."

Ambrose stood up and held out his hand to the small woman. She smiled up at him and his heart froze in time. When she took his hand, his heart slowly began to melt from the heat between them.

His hand held hers possessively and he drew her to him holding her to his chest. She smelled wonderful. At that point Ambrose knew he was in trouble. He felt content to stay right where he was; keeping Becky safely tucked at his side.

****

Louisa knew she had emoted to her Mother over the last few days, but she never expected them to show up. Her mother looked as aristocratic as ever, her nose almost touching the ceiling.

Jacques, her father was just the opposite and appeared at ease with the hilarious scene that had just played out. He winked at her and went to speak with Napoleon and his mate.

"Louisa how are you my dear? I have been quite worried about you and I needed to see you for myself." Desiree whispered in her daughter's ear.

"Those clothes don't suit you at all and I will be happy when this assignment is finally over. You need to stop hiding behind the talisman around your neck." Desiree huffed in frustration and looked at her daughter with disapproval.

Louisa would be happy when this meeting got started. She wanted to spend time with Joe and it seems as if he had not been invited to this little gathering.

"Attention everyone!" Napoleon called out to the room.

"For those of you who don't know this is Jacques Metairie and he is the director of the ASI. The Elders have assigned him to oversee the final Blood Moon Ceremony and he and his mate will be traveling with us." Napoleon surrendered the floor to his friend and took a seat.

"Louisa would you please come forward." Louisa began to shake and her nerves screamed as she made her way to her father.

"This is the agent we have had in your midst. She has been on assignment for the last twenty-five years. Her friends Rose and Reese Williamson were also a part of this. Their untimely death brought Megan even closer to her as her grandchild. Raphael I wish to ask that you hold your questions for now, I can feel your distress, but all will be explained."

Raphael was standing and looking at his grandmother with suspicion. This woman had raised him and as far as he knew she was his flesh and blood. How could she be an ASI agent without his knowledge?

"Louisa please give me you talisman."

"But Papa the assignment is not over!"

"Trust me Cheri, it is time."

Louisa lifted the necklace over her head and immediately became her true self. The gasps in the room were quickly followed by knees hitting the floor. Those over a hundred years old knew the woman for who she was; the long lost Fiery One of Legend. Louisa Metairie was in their presence.

Ambrose, Abraham, Megan, Rebecca, Maddie and Raphael remained standing and looked at the others who had also bowed their heads.

"Please everyone I do not deserve your reverence. Megan is who we are here to protect and she along with Jackson will lead us into prosperity. Please rise and stop this nonsense."

After everyone settled themselves and took seats around the room, Louisa felt very ill at ease. The twin boys of Amandia and Avery never took their eyes off of her. She looked at them a little closer and noticed their resemblance to Megan and her heart skipped a beat. No! It couldn't be. They had her copper red hair and their green eyes made her catch her breath.

Louisa turned to look at her parents and suddenly knew what they had done. Her eggs had been divided and the results were sitting right here in this room.

The twins were looking at her and Megan as if they already were aware of their circumstances and she felt her anger began to rise.

Jacques started to speak once more and all eyes turned to the large gray eyed man. "I am very sorry for the subterfuge. Megan has worked as an agent for us for over two hundred years. She has overseen this assignment for the Blood Moon as soon as Megan was born.

She was not allowed to tell anyone her true identity but her assignment let her get to know Megan and her family very well."

Jacques stopped and looked at Raphael with a look of apology in his eyes.

"Raphael when your parents passed away it was just natural for Louisa to take over your upbringing. It was not a part of her job but she stepped in anyway because she loved you. Please do not hold it against her for not revealing herself to you."

Raphael stood up and walked out of the room. When Louisa went to follow him her father stopped her.

"Let him go he needs time to work this out for himself. He will come to accept this and be present to see the Blood Moon."

Louisa looked at Megan and the two young men who were obviously her blood. She had a family and they were all there together, it was too much for her to handle.