The Ebony Alpha Ch. 18

Story Info
Lefyr Goes Home.
6.3k words
4.72
20.4k
31
6

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Lefyr Goes Home

******

Silas and Ralph Chambers sat in first class on their way to Bismarck North Dakota. The video stream they had seen of the trial had upset Silas greatly.

His son had needed his support, but Joe had told him that he was not in any real trouble and not to worry.

The rough weather in Texas had delayed them getting a flight out any sooner and Silas was grateful for this one.

Ralph was with him because Reggie had recently mated with Patsy. As a father he couldn't be more proud of his sons and only hoped Ralph would meet his mate soon.

Joe was very much like him and he wasn't surprised that he hadn't asked him to come to his aid.

But he was his father and he should have been there. Now he would have to ask another Alpha for permission to visit his own son. This didn't set well with Silas but he would do what he had to do.

"Ralph you've met the Clarion Alpha, is he a fair man?" Silas asked his youngest son.

"He's really a great guy Dad. He gave us the benefit of the doubt, even though we worked for that monster Remy Sandorian. Napoleon Boscoyo is just as hospitable and we were at his compound for over a week."

"You boys have had quite and adventure these past few months. I envy you your freedom. I have been thinking of retiring soon and I was hoping Joe would want to take over for me."

"I don't know Dad; He is mated now and with his punishment he may not want to do that."

"Damn the Elder Council! He should never have been punished for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"I agree with you Dad. I think they overstepped their bounds this time. For the next two years Joe will have to sit idly by while everyone else gets to run with their wolves. If he and Louisa conceive, their child will be human." Reggie said anger showing in his eyes.

"His sentence was unfair and I can't wait until something is done that will change our ruling system. It's time for a new approach and I think I would even fight for that change."

Silas shook his head in agreement and commented to his son. "We are almost there Ralph. I hope we are not too late for the Blood Moon Ceremony. It would be interesting to witness such an event."

"I am sorry Dad, but it is already over. If we hadn't been delayed it would have been a possibility."

Silas frowned and cursed under his breath. Ralph smiled and tried to cheer his Dad up by saying;

"Megan and Jackson will go down in Were History as the last of the Blood Moon mated pairs. We are lucky to count them as friends and allies."

"Well my son I hope you are right. This is the first time in fifty years that I have left Texas and I want it to be worth the trip."

"So do I Dad. So do I." Ralph smiled at his Dad and closed his eyes deciding to take a nap before they landed.

Silas Chambers looked at his baby boy and sighed. He had always been wise for his age and would make a great Alpha in his own right. Hanna would hate to see him leave again but they would never deny him his destiny.

As soon as they landed Silas would contact the Clarion Alpha. He knew that he would have to make himself known being in another Alpha's territory.

He wished that Hanna would have come with them but she had been very busy with the ceremony for Reggie and Patsy.

She had been in her element and He knew that she would not want to leave the compound. Silas smiled at the thought of his mate and sighed missing her greatly.

Their sex life had improved greatly as of late and just thinking about his feisty Hanna, he couldn't wait to return to her.

Right now he had a son to take care of, and he wasn't going to take no for an answer this time. Joe was just as stubborn as he was, and one of them was going to have to give in. Smiling; he was sure it wasn't going to be him.

****

The morning dawned brightly and the guest quarters were still full. No one wanted to leave the compound until they knew that Joe Chambers had lived or died.

Omegas hurriedly attended to guests and the large pack continued their tasks as they had before the ceremony.

Charles Dupac left his suite quietly and went to the main house to check on Louisa and Joe. He felt a strange calm as he entered the large building.

No one seemed in a panic and he didn't smell fear or pain in the air. He saw Darien; Jackson's second in command in the dining hall and went to say hello.

"Hello Darien, I was wondering if you could tell me how Alpha Chambers is this morning."

"Alpha Dupac it is good to see you, and as amazing as it seems the Chambers Alpha is now healed."

"Thank goodness. I took my family back to our suite immediately and I hadn't heard the good news."

"The Alpha is going to make an announcement later this morning. Then maybe things will get back to normal around here."

"I'm sure that your pack is anxious to have some peace and quiet after the past two weeks."

"It hasn't been so bad Alpha Dupac. A little excitement never hurt anybody." Darien quipped and they laughed.

The two men parted ways and Charles went in search of Louisa and Joe. He knew that Jackson should be busy right now being newly mated and all.

Stopping in front of the suites occupied by Louisa and Joe; Charles was greeted by two red haired wolves lying at the threshold.

Growling initially they quieted when they scented the Dupac Alpha. Moving to give him access Charles knocked on the door.

A very healthy Joe Chambers opened the door and smiled as he saw his new friend waiting there.

"Alpha Dupac please come in. Louisa is asleep and we are trying to be quiet so that she can stay that way."

"Good luck my friend we are wolves after all and our hearing is quite sensitive."

"She is exhausted and I think there is a good chance that she will keep sleeping. How can I help you Charles?"

"I only wanted to make sure that you were still among the living Joe. Last night was quite chaotic and I had to make sure my family was safe before checking on you. You were ever on my mind and I worried for your survival."

"I was told that Megan and the power of the Luna Stone are responsible for my recovery. I am waiting to thank her tonight."

"The prophecy spoke of her having powers, but no one knew what they might be."

"I really wish that I could tell you what happened, but unfortunately I slept through it all. I awoke to a burning sensation, and let's just say I was glad to be awake."

The two big men laughed and stopped when two women emerged from the bedroom. Hazel and Becky were slowly walking toward the two Alphas and wishing them good morning before leaving the suite.

"They stayed with us last night, and when I left the room to get coffee they took my place in bed. This new pack of mine has been traumatized and they need more bonding time than most. They have almost lost me twice."

"I can see your point Joe. They are very young and this violence is new to most of them."

Charles Dupac's eyes grew dark and reflective as they looked at something behind Joe's shoulders.

"Good morning Joe. Hello Charles. How are you this morning?" Louisa walked into the room and settled into Joe's lap. She smiled warmly at Charles and he returned one as well.

"I was just checking on my extended family. I feel that we'll be close in the future and I wanted to make sure that Joe was still in the loop."

Joe held out his hand to the Dupac Alpha and Charles clasped it in his own.

"We will keep in touch Charles and when we have a need we'll surely call." Joe said with sincerity.

"I will hold you to that my friend and you stay safe in these next two years. I look forward to having a proper hunt with you after they have passed." Charles stood to leave and Louisa gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Keep little Persia a baby as long as you can, and tell Aphasia she owes me a shopping spree in Paris."

Charles smiled and nodded as he left the room. The touch of her lips a dear memory his heart would always keep.

"We must call your family before they hear about what happened from anyone else Joe."

"You're right my love, please give me the phone." Joe dialed the number for his father's compound and smiled when he heard the familiar voice of his mother answer the phone.

"Hello." Hanna Chambers said.

"Hey mom it's Joe."

"Hello son. How are you and your mate doing this fine morning? Is your father and Ralph there yet?"

"Why are they coming here Mama? They should have called first. We will be coming home in just a few days." Joe looked a Louisa and shrugged his shoulders.

Louisa just smiled back at him. She knew this would probably happen because he had stubbornly declined his father's help earlier.

"Get down you ungrateful mutts! I am here to see my son!" Joe recognized his father's voice and groaned.

"I guess they are here now Mama, I'll call you back later."

"Okay son let me know if your father starts giving you a hard time."

"I will Mama. I love you. Goodbye."

Joe swung open the door. Two angry wolves were guarding his door and a tired Ralph and Silas Chambers were disgruntled and not in the mood for overzealous young ones.

"It's okay Abe and Brose this is my Father and my youngest brother Ralph. You two are dismissed. Go tend to your mates." The brothers skulked away and went to do Joe's bidding.

Joe breathed a sigh of relief and ushered his Family into the suite. Louisa looked at the older version of Joe with interest and smiled at Ralph.

The two men took a seat on the couch and Joe pulled Louisa close to him on the loveseat.

"Dad I want you to meet my mate Louisa Metairie. Louisa this is my father Silas Chambers and you remember my brother Ralph."

"Yes how are you Ralph? Mr. Chambers it is very nice to meet you, Joe has told me a lot about you."

"It is an honor to meet you as well Louisa. I am happy to see my son has met his mate."

Silas Chambers stood and opened his arms to his daughter-in-law. Louisa walked into them and Silas gave her a warm hug.

"Welcome to the family my dear. My mate Hanna will be very pleased to meet you as well."

"Dad let go of my mate! I still feel very possessive even if you are my Father." Joe growled.

Ralph laughed and playful punched his older brother in the arm. Suddenly remembering his predicament he asked; "Are you really doing alright Joe? It was horrible to have to witness your trial so far away,"

"I'm sorry about that. I wish that I had accepted your offer to come up here Dad. Louisa could have really used your support that day."

"Well son I am here now and we will talk about your future in due time. Now all I can think about is food. The aroma wafting in is causing my mouth to water."

"Alright everybody lets head to the dining hall and get breakfast. Maybe we can find Anderson and Ophelia and introduce you to them. I'm sure they will be happy to meet you."

"The Clarion sire and his mate have already met us my son. Who do you think gave us permission to come onto the compound?"

Joe smiled and remembered that his father would have made sure to get clear passage before ever entering Clarion territory. That meant Anderson knew his father was on the way here.

Damn Elders they were always manipulating things. Joe made a mental note not to be so overbearing when his little one came into this world.

Smiling slightly to himself, Joe led the way to the dining hall. At breakfast he and Louisa could surprise them with the news that a new pup was on the way. Hanna and Silas would be the best grandparents a child could ask for.

****

The dining hall was packed with the Clarion pack and the visitors that had attended the Blood Moon Ceremony. Food was overflowing and the smell of coffee and bacon mingled in the air. The Chambers family took their food to an empty table in the far corner.

Joe looked around at his family and sighed in contentment. He looked at his Father with pride and remembered he hadn't told him about his new pack. He would let Louisa tell him about the baby. Joe couldn't wait to see Silas' reaction to the news.

"You know Dad my punishment turned out to be a true blessing. When I awoke from the binding, I found that Luna had blessed me with a small but talented pack."

"Well that's just perfect son. I am ready to retire and you would be a great Alpha for the Chambers pack."

"Well I also think that Reggie would be a great Alpha Dad. I was thinking about heading back to New Orleans after my two years of binding. Louisa and I will have to make a decision and let you know."

"I will be disappointed Joe, but it is your decision. Spending two years with all of you; will be a great gift to all of us." Silas said with pride.

"There is one more thing Silas." Louisa said looking at Joe for approval. He nodded and she smiled at her father-in-law.

"We are going to make you and Hanna grandparents in nine months."

Silas Chambers ignored his son and kissed Louisa drawing her in for another giant hug.

"Thank you Louisa for this. You will be spoiled by Hanna and so will the little one. We have waited so long for this; I am beside myself with joy."

"Congratulations big brother! When you do something you do it big. The first grandchild will definitely lead a charmed life."

Everyone at the table looked up as another table was pushed up to theirs and Raphael took a seat with Drusilla, Ambrose and Abe joined then as well.

"Are these the two mutts that were trying to take my head off at your door Son?" Silas asked eyeing the two red haired men as they stuffed their mouths with food.

"Yes Dad that one there with the short hair is Abe and his twin is Ambrose." Joe suddenly noticed that Becky and Hazel were absent and he inquired to their whereabouts.

"Young men; how is it that you are here without your mates?" Joe asked the twin brother's.

"We have been dispatched because they needed rest" Abe grumbled into his food.

"We've been tasked to bring back breakfast for them after we eat." Ambrose groaned as he choked down an egg sandwich. He was obviously in a hurry to return to Becky.

Abe just laughed and made sure to pile the take out box with a mountain of food.

"I don't plan on coming back for food until tonight. Hazel and I have a lot of catching up to do."

Everyone laughed knowing what he meant, and the red haired man blushed up to his hairline.

"Just take it easy Abe." Joe chided his young beta. "I want Hazel to be able to walk when we board the airplane home."

"Not a problem my Alpha, I'll carry her." Abe replied.

"Here! Here brother. I second that emotion and I'll carry Becky as well." Ambrose picked up his food filled tray and followed his brother back upstairs. Love was definitely in the air.

***

Megan opened an eye and saw her beautiful mate wrapped around her. It felt quite unusual being in her wolf form, but not uncomfortable.

Turning on her belly she stretched and yawned lazily. Her movement stirred Jackson and he bumped her in the side with his nose.

"Good morning Megan, are you ready to reclaim your human yet?" Jackson asked playfully as he nipped her nose.

Megan just stared at him and lay on her side. Damn! Jackson remembered that their mating was incomplete.

Megan couldn't hear him in wolf form yet. Shifting back into his human form, Jackson took a little time to caress his beautiful mate.

His hand disappeared in the thick white fur on Megan's back and the feel of it caused him to harden with desire.

"Megan I need you to shift back. Do you think that...."

Jackson jumped back and looked at Megan in shock. She had shifted back to human as quick as a thought. She pulled herself to her knees and smiled at him mischievously.

"I think I can do it my love. In fact that's all I had to do was think it. My wolf and I have a very good understanding and I have to thank Hosuk for introducing us."

"He is very good at what he does isn't he mate?" Jackson asked as he slowly lowered her back down to the rug and began kissing her neck.

Megan couldn't concentrate and only moaned an answer.

"What was that my love?" Jackson asked with a smile. He knew that he was distracting his mate and his desire won over the matter at hand.

It was very easy to explore Megan's body in her state of nakedness and his hands took advantage of the situation.

Lazily Jackson rubbed his hand across Megan's stomach and swirled his pinky finger in her navel. Megan squealed because it tickled and pushed his hand away.

"I was just checking to see if you were still ticklish my dear. Is there another place where you would like me to touch you my mate?"

Megan smiled at her beautiful man and touched her right breast. "You can start here, and then here." She said moving her hand to her left one. She circled the nipple with her finger and moaned as Jackson took her right nipple in his hot wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm, Babe that feels so good!" She gasped as he began to suck her pink pebble harder. Jackson was happy to oblige and he nipple became tender under his ministrations.

He lightly licked the aching peak and slowly switched to its twin.

Megan moaned as his hot mouth enveloped her needy breast, and she arched against his rock hard body. She scraped her nails across his shoulders and held him as close to her as she could get him.

His large hot cock was anchored between her thighs and the heat burned her tender skin. She didn't care all she wanted was him inside of her now!

Her juices were flowing freely and Jackson could smell the scent of her sweet arousal. He wanted, no needed to taste her and he slid down to her wet core to drink his fill.

He buried his face between her legs and spread her thighs wide. His tongue reached out and tasted the sweet nectar he smelled and he moaned in satisfaction.

"You taste delectable Megan." Jackson said in between sucks and licks. Megan would have laughed if she wasn't trying so hard to keep from screaming. Her body was on fire and Jackson's tongue was wicked good!

"Oh Jackson please! I want you inside of me now!"

"As you wish, Megan." Jackson slid his body up and kissed Megan deeply until she felt her desire become a burning flame.

Jackson hugged her tightly and rolled them over so that Megan was now on top. He knew this was the best position for her wolf to take control, and he couldn't wait for the orgasm her bite would bring.

Megan lifted her hips above Jackson's hard cock and slid down until she had him gripped by her velvet glove. He cunt muscles relaxed and she began to lift her body up and down on his pulsating shaft.

The power Megan felt was mirrored by a restless feeling inside of her and she felt her wolf howling in her head.

"Mine!" Her wolf was growling and Megan agreed. Thinking that her beautiful beast was going to take over Megan prepared herself to shift, but her wolf stayed put.

Throughout this exchange ,Megan had stopped moving and she felt Jackson grab her hips and lift her up and down himself.

"You feel so good baby! So tight and wet I could stay like this forever." Jackson lifted his head and sucked a small nipple into his hot mouth.

She felt an overwhelming desire to bite Jackson as he had bitten her. With that thought she felt her wolf urge her on.

"Yes we must mark him as ours. No other female shall take him form us when she sees his mark."

Megan could feel her orgasm building and she began to pump her body vigorously as Jackson slid his hand between them to rub her clit.

"Yes!Yes!Yes! Rub it harder Jackson make me cum!"

She could feel her teeth shift in her mouth as the burning between her legs grew stronger. Megan pushed her mate flat on his back and clasped her jaws over his shoulder. As she reached her peak Megan bit her mate and felt warm blood flow into her mouth.

12