The Ebony Alpha Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most violent and erotic thing Megan had ever done in her life and she shuddered as her body caught up with her mouth.

Her climax rocked her to the core and Jackson's hot seed coated her inside bringing her even more pleasure.

Turning them on their side Jackson forced his knot into his mate and held her close as the aftershocks of her orgasm shook her body. After a few minutes Jackson decided to try speaking to his mate through their bond.

"That was fantastic Megan. It's so much better to finish what we start don't you think?"

Megan gasped as she realized that Jackson was talking to her telepathically. "This is wonderful Jackson, it will take some getting used to. But I think I like it."

"Just think of all the naughty little secrets we can share my dear. I can even show you pictures of what I'm thinking about. I'm sure we can keep each other very entertained that way."

Jackson laughed heartily in her mind and Megan winced.

Megan blushed as she saw the mental image Jackson sent her way. She was lying on her back holding his bald head in her hands as he feasted on her writhing body. The fire in her core began to elevate and she felt her legs start to tremble with need.

"I guess I better behave myself until you get used to your new abilities my love. I can't have you passing out on me now can I."

Megan sighed and snuggled closer to her mate. The feeling of fullness and contentment gave her a warm feeling and she began to fall back to sleep.

"Do you want to check on Joe and Louisa my mate? I know you are anxious to see how they are doing with your own eyes."

"You had me so distracted I almost forgot about them. Jackson you are a bad wolf." Megan pouted and Jackson laughed.

"Try speaking to me through our bond Megan. That way you will get used to it sooner. Now let's see if we can separate and take a shower."

Jackson pulled out of Megan slowly and they both hated the empty feeling that it gave them. Jackson picked Megan up in his arms and carried her to the shower.

She needed to feel the pulsing hot water on her body and he needed to clean his mating bite before it fully healed.

He looked in the mirror as he sat Megan on the counter and nodded in appreciation.

"That's a very nice mark you've given me Megan. I shall wear it proudly for all to see." Megan blushed at his complement and turned to look at her mark as well.

It was perfect and now she would feel like she belonged. She didn't have to be envious of the group of women she saw wearing their marks openly at the dinner. She smiled and gave Jackson a hug.

"I am proud to wear your mark as well my mate. I can't wait to show it off."

They stepped into the shower and decided to find out how making love standing up would feel.

****

Anderson and Ophelia Clarion stood in their suite waiting for Penelope to arrive. She said she had something important to discuss with them and she wanted Hazel to join them as well.

"Do you know what she could want Ophelia?" Anderson asked as he looked at his anxious mate.

"I don't know, but it is probably about Lefyr. If they mate I don't think he want to stay here in this world. That might be why she wants Hazel here as well." Ophelia became angry and pulled away from her mate to pace the floor.

"Hasn't she put that poor child through enough already Anderson? They have barely spent any time together and now she is ready to leave. But not just to another country but to another world. I just don't understand my sister, we are nothing alike."

"I see things a little differently Ophelia. She has been very sad these past twenty years. I miss my brother terribly, but he wasn't my mate. I would not want to live if anything were to happen to you my love."

"But she had a child to cling to Anderson couldn't she have tried harder for Hazel?"

"I suppose I could have Ophelia but my heart would break every time I looked at Anderson or even Jackson for that matter. Antonio is ever in my heart sister and it just hurts too much to be here."

Ophelia gasped in surprise at the sound of Penelope's voice. She had learned stealth in the damned ASI and had snuck up on her.

The tears in her sister's eyes melted Ophelia's heart and she embraced her tightly.

"I never thought of it that way Penny. Please forgive my harsh words." Ophelia pulled her sister to the couch and they sat together closely. A timid tap sounded on the door and Hazel entered the room.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she saw her mother and aunt huddle together on the couch.

"I need to tell you all my news. I want us to come to an agreement so that there is no bitterness afterwards."

"You're leaving aren't you mother?"

"I am Hazel, but not if it will cause you too much sadness. I have taken off my ASI bracelet for good and I can do as please from now on."

Hazel took a seat beside her mother and hugged her close. "I know you have been unhappy mother and sometimes I hated you for not keeping me with you. I thought if you gave me a chance I could make you happy."

"I'm sorry daughter. I was sure you would be happy with Ophelia and Anderson. They really loved you from the start."

"I thought you hated me because I look so much like Dad. I just wanted to show you that I was worth loving, that I was worth your time but you never stayed long enough."

New tears began to fall from everyone's eyes and Anderson turned toward the window to hide his grief.

All of this reminded him of his brother Antonio and that was a wound he didn't want opened. He had loved his brother dearly and he still missed their camaraderie.

They had shared much together and it pained Anderson that he never got the chance to meet his daughter. The spitting image of him.

When he looked at Hazel it gave him joy and he would miss her when she left with her new mate and their pack. It was a good thing he trusted Joe Chambers or he would be hard pressed to let Hazel out of his sight.

Anderson came back to the present as Penelope began speaking again.

"I love you with all my heart Hazel. The fact that you look very much like your father has nothing to do with me staying away. Everything in this compound reminds me of our life together. We knew each other from childhood and spent all of our time exploring this ranch together." Penelope had a faraway look in her eyes as she thought about the past and smiled sadly.

"Everyone knows that The Blood Moon gives widowed mates a chance to find love again and I have been blessed to find a new mate. I believe that Luna is kind for she has given me a mate that lives far from here. Luna made a great choice in Lefyr."

"I wish I could give you all the warnings Penny, but we are not human and the rules of dating do not apply to us. I can only wish you good luck in your new life." Ophelia wiped the tears from her eyes and held Penelope's hand tightly.

"Thank you Ophelia." Penelope turned to Hazel and waited for her daughter to meet her gaze. "Will you wish me happiness as well my daughter?"

Hazel looked through her tears and smiled weakly. "I do wish you happiness Mother. I will just miss you terribly. It is a little different knowing that only magic can bring me to you."

"But Abe is an elemental. He can bring you to me easily enough and I can come to you."

"Oh! I forgot about that Mother. Great! I am very happy for you now!" the smile on Hazel's face was radiant and the room seemed to glow as well.

Anther knock at the door broke the spell and Anderson called for the person to enter.

Lefyr came inside of the opulent suite and bowed his head to Anderson and Ophelia.

He smiled as he looked at Penelope and understood what must have transpired. It was easy to see the tracks of tears on everyone's faces.

"Lefyr please have a seat we were just talking about you."

A look of dismay clouded Lefyr's face, because of the heaviness in the room and he paused before sitting.

"Don't worry the tears are shed in happiness my mate." Penelope explained and Lefyr relaxed in his seat,

"I hate to interrupt but we must leave very soon. The portal will open and we will only have a short time to enter it. Are you ready to go Penelope?"

"Yes Lefyr. I just was saying my goodbyes. But first I would like to formally introduce you to my daughter Hazel."

Lefyr stood and walked to the couch and knelled in front of the dark haired beauty.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Hazel. I must say your mate is very lucky to have you. You take after your mother in beauty."

Hazel blushed and smiled as Lefyr kissed the back of her hand. His long blond hair fascinated her and she was taken aback by his almost silver blue eyes.

"You are beautiful too Lefyr." Hazel said shyly and the tall man laughed and it was almost musical. The air crackled behind him and he rose and reached for Penelope's hand.

"Are you taking anything with you little one?" Lefyr asked as a transparent green light appeared behind him.

"I will be traveling light today Lefyr. I will get what I need in Liosalfar." Penelope said as the light behind them grew bigger.

The green light flashed in the room and enveloped the couple in a tight cocoon. More power surged through Lefyr and he held Penelope closer.

"Are you really sure beautiful Penelope? I feel the portal is closing. You must quickly say your goodbyes there is not much time."

Releasing Penelope she turned to see Hazel, Ophelia and Anderson waiting outside of the light. She clung to Hazel as her family embraced her.

"Please forgive me Hazel my darling, I will see you as soon as things are settled."

Hazel kissed her mother and hugged her a little tighter. "Don't be silly mother. I want you to be happy."

"Thank you for letting her leave with me. I promise to take care of her with everything that my kingdom has to give." Lefyr vowed.

"Your kingdom?" Anderson asked in confusion. He could feel the power radiating off of the man, but his quiet demeanor had said otherwise.

"I have completed the tasks set before me. I just never thought one of them was to bring back my mate."

Penelope beamed up at him and Prince Lefyr lifted the petite brunette in his arms. "She will be quite an attraction in Liosalfar; I will have to keep a close watch on this one."

"Why is that Lefyr?" Ophelia asked, concern covering her brow.

"It seems that we are all very tall and fair. She will cause quite a stir with her dark hair and blue eyes."

A loud buzzing noise started behind them and a strong light shone from Lefyr's hand. Holding open his hand everyone saw that The Luna Stone was whole again. The air around Lefyr and Penelope seemed to waver and the couple started to fade.

"Goodbye my love!" Hazel grabbed for her disappearing mother and fell through her holographic figure.

Ophelia quickly embraced her little niece and held her closely. "She is only a thought away my love and we will see her again." Ophelia hoped with all her heart that she was right.

****

Serena felt the surge of power that carried Lefyr and Penelope through the portal. She had longed to return home for so long but the Luna Stone had kept her from it. Now there was nothing to keep her from visiting her beloved Liosalfar.

"Lefyr has just left this world to return to our home Jobel." Serena informed her mate sadly.

"When will we follow him my love? I can see the longing in your eyes." Jobel took Serena's hand and stroked her palm gently.

"I will wait for Lefyr to smooth things over with the Elder Council and then we can request safe passage to Liosalfar. I want to clear his name and ask the Council for mercy."

"I don't feel as sure of things as you do my love. Will Lefyr be able to change their minds about you?"

"If anyone can it will be him. Even though he felt I betrayed him, he now knows that what I did was for the good of our world as a whole. He will convince the Council, I am sure of it."

"I hope that you are right Serena. I will be there at your side no matter what the consequences. We are one and your life is my life no matter how it turns out. I love you my mate."

Jobel embraced Serena tightly almost afraid she would disappear as Lefyr had done. The power they had encountered had been frightening and even the wolves inside of them had no power against it.

The people of the Liosalfar would be great allies, and he would work with the newly formed council to help bring about their union.

"I'm not going anywhere my love, I am sure they have known where I was all these years. Lefyr's appearance here was no mistake.

It was well planned and calculated to have the outcome it did. Make no mistake I was a part of the plan and that will go a long way in my being able to go home."

Her beautiful blue eyes were full of unshed tears as she thought of going home. It had been her dream for quite some time now as was having a child.

Now that the Blood Moon Ceremony was over it was a possibility for all mates of the Clarion pack to begin conceiving again. Serena sighed and leaned heavily against her mate.

Her thoughts spilled over to her mate and he smiled with joy. "I would love a child my love. It would make our life even fuller than it is now. I had quite given up the thought of being a father at my age."

"We are not old as far as Weres are concerned and I would love to expand our family. Why don't we get to work on that right now."

Serena kissed her mate with a passion that he hadn't felt for a long time.

With no threat of death in the air, and the Blood Moon Ceremony over he could relax and really make love to his mate.

******

to be continued...

As you can tell loose ends are finally being tied up. Our friends will go to their perspective homes and the world will settle down again. If only for the summer. (smile) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the quick posting. I want to thank you again for reading and please vote and comment.

Sultry

12