The Ebony Alpha Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we set up a Skype conference and you can see the two women for yourselves."

"Mr. Clarion please don't take this the wrong way, but the parents of Ms. Shannon want to see her in person. They will take her word for it that Ms. O'Hara is unharmed."

Jackson looked at Sullivan and shook his head in frustration. "Mr. Langston I appreciate you calling me before the police did. I will have Ms. Shannon contact her parents and they will figure out how they will unite."

"I will let them know what you have told me Mr. Clarion. If the police call me again I will let them know also, but they still may want to speak to you."

"I understand Mr. Langston, and thank you very much for the warning."

"Please tell Maddie that she is missed here at the Grande Waterfront Hotel. She also has a paycheck waiting for her when and if she should return."

"I will be sure and tell her Mr. Langston. Thanks again."

Jackson hung up the phone and looked at Sullivan. He was deep in thought and sighed loudly.

"I better go speak with Joe. He's going to have to let us go to Boston to clear everything up."

Jackson agreed. "We weren't thinking straight when we left Boston Sully. We only had our minds on rescuing Mama Louisa. Megan even thinks she left her phone in our hotel suite."

Sullivan chuckled and Jackson looked at him in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"Maddie and I were just trying to figure out when we would meet up with her parents. Now I think that problem is solved. I'm just not looking forward to meeting irate parents though."

"Well Maddie has to accept some responsibility for that my friend, and if I know Ms. Shannon she won't let her parents place the blame on you."

"Yes I'm sure she will; even though it is my fault that I just couldn't resist her. We love each other and we will convince her parents of that fact."

Sullivan had forgotten what he was going to tell Jackson about Stephan and now they were interrupted again.

"Hey guys are you ready to have lunch. We just got back from our run and we thought we could shower and then get something to eat." Megan said as she grabbed Jackson's hand.

She smiled at Sullivan as Maddie hugged him around the waist.

"Ugh you are so sweaty let's get you in the shower right now!" Maddie complained as she pulled Sullivan from the gym.

"We'll see you guys in thirty minutes in the dining hall." Maddie called as they left the room.

"Something tells me that they are going to do more than shower, what do you think my mate?"

"Well if they are anything like us they will be." Megan smiled as Jackson pulled her arm in his and led her to their suite.

There was nothing like sharing a warm shower with your mate. He would just have to wait for Sully to tell him about Stephan later.

Sighing; he snuggled Megan closer to his side and resigned himself to the fact that he would have to get used too many more distractions in the future.

He was a mated man now and his mate would require his attention. He was more than happy to accommodate her.

******

Three day earlier

Stephan stepped into the limo and sat across from Charles Dupac and his mate Aphasia. He sat beside Persia and their daughter Alisha sat close to the door in front of her father.

An intriguing smell of wild cranberries and water lilies surged through the cabin of the car and Stephan sniffed the air.

It was like an aphrodisiac and he knew exactly what that scent was. Fighting his panic, Stephan thought about his new assignment.

The bracelet was obviously working because nothing happened. His cock didn't harden with desire, and his body remained relaxed.

He knew that the glorious scent could be coming from only one person in the limo and that was Alisha Dupac. Could his luck get any worse he thought?

Here he was about to leave on one of life's great adventures and his mate is sitting two feet away. The fact that her father was one of the most powerful Alphas in Europe didn't escape him either.

Jacques Metairie had warned him that this could happen but he was sure it would never happen to him.

"Thanks a lot Luna." Stephan thought to himself as the limo turned into the airport parking garage.

How had he missed her he wondered? Well he had spent most of the last two weeks in the security offices that would explain it.

When they had the last dinner before the ceremony, he had volunteered to man the security cameras so that he wouldn't get too close to any unmated females.

Little good that did him since here he was by chance accepting a lift and she happened to be in the car.

So much for planning one's life around fate. Alisha's scent was becoming quite overpowering and he couldn't wait to escape the car.

Alisha looked at him and caught him staring. If her parents noticed they said nothing.

She was so beautiful and so young! She was likely a virgin and the thought made his mouth water.

Her long dark hair disappeared behind her back. Her breasts were pert and round and he ached to tough them.

Her lips were sweet and plump just ready for her first real kiss. Stephan gulped and looked down at his hands.

Alisha felt as if someone was staring at her and she turned her chocolate brown eyes toward Stephan and stared back defiantly.

The blued eyed man was a beta and much taller than she was. That was a point in his favor she appraised.

His thick brown hair was cut very close, and his square chin had a dimple right in the middle of it.

It was too bad he was staying in the U.S. He might have been the one, she perused. Charles used that time to interrupt her thoughts.

"Stephan where are you going exactly? Is it Washington DC?"

"No Alpha Dupac, the ASI headquarters are actually in New Orleans."

"That is close to where Becky and Hazel will be. Dad you have to let me visit them. You won't have to worry about protection; Stephan can keep me safe."

Alisha didn't notice the tightening of Stephan's jaw or him clasping his hands into fists, but her father did.

"Alisha we will not have this discussion right now. I am sure Stephan will be much too busy to babysit you."

Charles looked at Stephan with a sympathetic eye and said; "Please forgive my daughter, she is selfish and only thinks of her own pleasure. She needs to learn how to tame her wild behavior before she enters college in the fall."

Charles looked longingly at his pouting daughter and sighed. "I think if we give it ten years or so she will be ready to make a life for herself then. What do you think Aphasia can you make her ready by then?"

"Ten years is a long time Charles, but I still don't think it will be enough." The two mates laughed at their daughter as she glowered at them.

She blushed when she remembered a stranger was in the car and tossed her hair over her face to hide her embarrassment.

"I wish the both of you would just stop planning my future as if I am not even here!" Alisha whined.

Stephan smiled and thought taming this high spirited young woman would be a challenge. He was sure he was up to it and relaxed against the leather of the seat.

Persia starred at Stephan and realization showed on her face. She turned to Stephan and winked at him. "I know!" She mouthed to him and smiled to herself with the knowledge that she knew something her sister didn't for a change.

Stephan looked panicked and Alpha Dupac shook his head at him and the locks on the limo clicked open.

"It seems we have arrived at our destination. Stephan the porters will get your bags and now we must say our goodbyes."

As the five people escaped the confinements of the back seat, Aphasia Dupac grabbed Stephan for a quick hug and whispered in his ear;

"In ten years I will make sure she is ready my son." She grabbed Persia's hand and walked away as Persia waved to Stephan.

Alisha stopped in front of Stephan and whispered. "If you want to offer me your protection, I am sure I could talk my father into it, just give me your information and I will let you know."

Stephan looked quite surprised and then smiling; he told her to contact Becky as she would have all of his info when she needed it.

"Okay Mr. ASI will do. Don't get killed before I can make my trip." She waved at him as she got on the plane and left Stephan looking like he had just been hit by a truck.

"Luna can be cruel at times my son. This is one cruel trick if I may say so myself. Right now I wouldn't wish Alisha on any man, but in ten years she just might be well worth the wait."

"Was I that obvious?" Stephan asked.

"Only to us. She has no clue; so that bracelet you are wearing is doing its job."

"Please keep her safe for me Alpha Dupac. I know that goes without saying, but just knowing she is with you will help me sleep at night."

"I will do my best Stephan but she is head strong and I will not be able to command her if she decides to leave my protection. I have one suggestion though."

"Yes." Stephen said giving Charles his full attention.

"Just tell her the truth. She doesn't feel the pull and you will be able to honor your commitment to the ASI."

"I would like to do that, but I really don't think she is ready for that kind of declaration right now."

"I tell you what; I will give her the chance to visit Becky and the Chambers pack in Texas. If you are still in training you could see her then and make up your mind at that time."

"I will consider it. She is very beautiful. I know that she may want to find someone to share her time with. I hope that you could keep her from that."

"Stephan are you a virgin?"

"Of course not, but I am one-hundred and twenty five years old."

"Then I suggest that you not be a hypocrite where my daughter is concerned. I will not condemn her to loneliness. You must choose. She may surprise you."

Stephan looked toward the plane and sighed closing his eyes in resignation. "With all due respect Alpha Dupac; I will wait to tell her at least until she makes her visit to Texas."

"As you wish my boy. I do have to tell you that I am pleased that you are her mate. You have progressed to the rank of Beta and you will be a great match for her. Welcome to the family, Aphasia is telling me to be kind to you." Charles smiled and patted Stephan on the back.

"We will see you soon till then make us proud at the academy. I will make sure Alisha finishes her education as well. Have a safe flight."

"The same to you as well Alpha. I'll give everything you've said much thought."

"Goodbye Stephan."

"Goodbye Alpha Dupac,"

The large Alpha made his way to his private jet and settled into the seat beside his mate. He sent a message to Persia to keep their secret and she smiled widely.

She felt so special and she would do everything she could to hold on to her new found knowledge. It wasn't every day that she knew something her big sister didn't. This day was turning out to be a great one indeed.

*****

The Chambers pack woke up on Friday morning well aware that this was their last day at the Clarion Ranch. The night before had been spent in great company as the Clarion Sire and his mate had hosted a Texas style Barbeque celebrating their new start.

There had been many toasts and well wishes. The families had hugged and cried and said their final goodbyes. Now all they had to do was board their plane to Texas.

"Good morning Louisa." Joe pulled his mate closer and scented her neck deeply.

"Wake up sleepy head; it's time for us to get ready for our trip. Traveling with Napoleon once again should be nice don't you think?"

"Just a few more hours please Joe. I don't need breakfast just sleep." Louisa snuggled closer and sighed in contentment.

"I wish I could grant you that request my love, but I am really anxious to get home. I want to see how Reggie and Patsy are getting along. I also want to see my Mom."

Louisa opened her eyes and smiled at her excited mate. She rose up to lean on one elbow and kissed Joe on his forehead.

"How about a quick shower before we go?" She asked with a wink.

Joe knew what that meant and he quickly jumped out of bed and picked Louisa up effortlessly. He kicked open the door to the bathroom and sat his mate on her feet. Joe turned on the water and held his hand underneath the flow until it was warm.

"Your shower awaits my love, ladies first." Joe helped Louisa into the large stall and closed the glass enclosure.

"Let me do the honors of washing my beautiful mate's body." He murmured against her hair and soaped up her loofa sponge.

He soaped her back and took extra care when he got to her lovely ass. He caressed the round half-moons with tenderness and Louisa leaned against him in pleasure.

She hooked her arms around his neck and pressed her full breasts against his chest.

"Mmmmmm! I can get so used to this my love. Can you go over my back one more time? Oh yes right there. I think I'll hire you baby. You can wash my back and my other places anytime."

Joe leaned down and kissed Louisa deeply. His tongue swirled in her hot mouth with desire and need.

He would never tire of kissing her or even just touching her glorious body. Her chocolate tipped breasts drew him down and he swore they were already bigger.

Lifting Louisa so that she straddled his waist he leaned her back so that he had better proximity to her wonderful nipples.

"Oh Joe they are so sensitive already; I think I am going to cum right now!" Louisa ground her body against Joe and held on to him tightly. Joe lowered her onto his right thigh so that she rode him through her climax. He kissed her with abandon as she struggled to regain her senses. As her heartbeat returned to normal Joe lifted her onto his raging erection and pressed her body against the tiled walls.

He pumped into her dripping cunt slowly at first building up to a crescendo of bliss. His seed burst forth like a volcano and soaked Louisa's pussy like a water cannon.

They held each other until Joe slipped out of Louisa leaving them feeling sated but empty.

"I guess we really should shower now don't you think, Babe?" Joe said in Louisa's ear.

"Yes, I think we'd better." Joe pulled her into the stream of water and started the process all over again being very careful not to touch her oh so sensitive breasts this time.

****

The Chambers pack looked somber as the omegas carried their bags to the front of the main house.

They would load the luggage into the fleet of limos when they arrived to take the leaving packs to the airport.

The Chambers pack would be flying back with the Boscoyo pack on their private jet. They would drive to Tyler Texas from the airport in Baton Rouge.

Sullivan stood on the front porch with Maddie by his side. Joe and Louisa were sitting on a bench under the pergola and the rest of their pack waited on the bottom steps for the limos to arrive.

Raphael stood alone having said his goodbyes to Drusilla and her family the night before. Napoleon shook hands with Anderson and Jackson, while Joslyn said goodbye to Megan and Ophelia.

"This is not the end by any means my friends. Our relationships are just getting started. Between anniversaries and baby showers we shall see each other quite often." Anderson announced to the crowd gathered. Many Clarion pack members had come to the send-off.

"Yes we shall, starting with Louisa and Joe's celebration of their new baby." Jackson said as a loud cheer went up from his pack.

Everyone was glad that Joe Chambers had survived his ordeal and that order had been restored to their compound.

The limos arrived and each car was filled with friends no longer strangers leaving to go back to their own lives.

Jackson stood underneath the great arch that lead into his home and held his mate securely tucked into his side.

"Are you ready Megan?" He asked. "I am ready for anything as long as you are by my side. But what should I be ready for just so we are on the same page?" She inquired.

"Your new role as Alpha female or Alpha Bitch as some would say. You must learn the names of your five hundred loyal subjects and find a job that suits you."

"A job now that's intriguing. It's nice to hear that you are not going to keep me barefoot and pregnant."

"Well now, they say that motherhood is the most important job of all. I shall have to keep that in mind."

The couple laughed softly as they saluted their pack and turned to enter their home. Anderson and Ophelia sat on the bench that had previously been occupied by Joe and Louisa and reveled in their scent.

"It seems that Louisa is going to have twins; a boy and a girl. They are so fortunate not to have to wait for either one. The scent is strong even in her absence."

"It is nice to see that you still have your powers my love. How much did you know would happen in this turn of events?"

"Well, Jackson meeting Megan was well orchestrated with Louisa's help, but all of the other matings were a bonus that's for sure. Who would have ever thought that Hosuk and Evelyn would find each other?"

"Yes that was quite a shock to me, but I am more than happy for my friend. Can you imagine a little Hosuk running around the compound; we are in for a lot of trouble?"

"Well it will be a boy and it will happen during her first heat. We will actually have a population boom this spring."

"What about our future my lovely witch? Is there a little one in the picture for us?" Anderson asked with a gleam in his eye.

"I'm not telling you old wolf. You will just have to find out the hard way. Of course you know that you have to do something to make that a possibility." Ophelia said sultrily.

"Mmmmmm I think I know just what to do. What is that I smell my mate, arousal? Shall we take a run or should I take you here on the front porch?"

"You know it's been a while since I've lifted my tail for you my mate." Ophelia stood up and shed her clothes.

"Last one to the small pond is a human!" She called as she shifted on the run.

"Human my ass!" Anderson huffed and shifted fully clothed not bothering to strip.

"This is going to be fun my mate. Make this a merry chase my love, and I will reward you in the end." Ophelia encouraged and Anderson followed happily.

****

Fabio Marconi landed on a private air strip on the outskirts of New Orleans. No one would think of looking for him here he thought and he smiled smugly.

The jeep he ordered was waiting for him and he threw his bag in the backseat and headed to the warehouse district.

Carlotta Guyon had helped him buy this building from the late Remy Sandorian and right now it suited his needs.

He had the need not to be seen, but also the need to be near civilization. He had plans to ruffle the feathers of the Powerful Alphas of the world very soon.

For that he would need his friends although they were few, they were loyal and would help him.

Picking up his burner phone Fabio called Carlotta and hoped that she would answer. When she didn't he sighed and left a message.

"Carlotta call me back I have need of you." Fabio didn't leave his name because Carlotta would recognize his voice.

He walked through the cavernous lower level of the building and was glad it was still untouched. It was still compartmentalized and he could use a room to sleep in and one for an office.

The old break room would do for a kitchen and the coffee machine he had ordered was on the counter. He dropped the little pack of coffee in the machine and closed the lid.

In a few minutes the smell of strong coffee filled the air and Fabio smiled in anticipation.

"These single cup coffee machines are perfect." He sighed as he tasted the hot brew. His phone began to ring and he picked it up recognizing Carlotta's number.

"What the hell are you doing calling me? I don't want any trouble form the Elder Council!"