The Ebony Alpha Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello to you too, my dear Carlotta. I am so glad to hear that you are pleased to hear form me."

Carlotta could hear the sarcasm in Fabio's tone and she held back her retort. This man tried to kill Joe Chambers in front of thousands of people. He wouldn't hesitate to do the same to her.

"I apologize Fabio. I was just shocked to hear from you. I thought you would be out of touch for a while."

"I don't have a while Carlotta. I have something to do and I need your help. Do you still keep in touch with your reporter friend Jessica Danforth? I would like to talk to her, but you need to convince her that it will be worth her while."

"What are you going to tell her Fabio?" Carlotta asked suspiciously.

"Never mind about that. I just need you to get her to meet me at the warehouse I own, not far from the waterfront."

"You are here? Are you insane? The whole Were Nation is looking for you."

"Well they won't have to look much longer, because I am going to tell them exactly where to find me."

"I always knew you had a death wish Fabio, but this is a little too crazy even for me."

"All you have to do is get her here and I will explain the rest. I also need you to ward my building. I know it is not full proof, but it will buy me some time if I need a head start."

"I can do that my friend. I just want you to make sure no one knows I helped you."

"You have my word on that Carlotta. I have no plans to implicate anyone but myself. So work on the reporter and get her to me as soon as possible."

"I will Fabio. I just can't guarantee that she will come."

"Sprinkle a little magic dust on her. I need Jessica Danforth because she is a trusted journalist."

"I am not a fairy Fabio. I don't dust people, but I will try to persuade her the best I can before I use magic."

"That is all I can ask Carlotta. But make sure it happens. Good night."

Fabio Marconi sat down in one of the old swivel chairs that had been left behind and considered his next move.

Finally figuring he needed to wait for the reporter to accept his invitation, he sat back and enjoyed his coffee.

Carlotta was just a pawn but a necessary one. She hated the Were Council just as much as he did, and now since her daughter was out of the picture she might as well play along.

Since he had known that woman she had only had one thing on her mind and that was power.

The Witches Council had no need of her power hungry tactics and she had never been invited to join them.

Her daughter had a very strained relationship with her to say the least. Yes she needed Fabio as much as he needed her. Their partnership would be brief, but it would be enough.

****

The phone hung up and Carlotta just looked at the phone until the dial tone became unbearable. Clicking off Carlotta looked up the number for her friend.

She tried to think of a reason to get her to see Fabio and then just decided to lie. Jessica had no reason to be suspicious and she never turned down a good lead.

She wondered what the hell Fabio was going to do? He might as well be rogue because the Were Nation would label him as such.

His actions were in violation of all laws Were as well as Human and no one would risk an association with him. That is except for her.

Carlotta sighed as she found Jessica's number. Punching in the digits on her cell phone, she waited for an answer.

"This is Jessica."

"Hello Jessica this is Carlotta Guyon."

"Carlotta Guyon how are you? It's been ages since we've talked. To what do I owe the pleasure at this time my friend?" Jessica's voice was still in TV mode and Carlotta rolled her eyes at the fake accent.

"I have a lead for you, and I thought you might want the story first before Channel 8 got it."

Jessica smiled widely and checked her manicure. "Now Carlotta you know I don't do just any old story. It has to be something the public wants to know about, for me to get involved." Jessica hedged.

"I realize that and that is why I came to you first. My friend is on the run from the CIA and he wants to tell his side of the story. He wants to tell the world that he is innocent."

"I haven't heard of a fugitive being on the run." Jessica said sounding slightly annoyed.

"It just happened. It is not public knowledge and he wants to make it so. That way he will have a little safety from the Feds. He is hiding down by the waterfront in an abandoned warehouse."

"Who can I bring with me? I will most definitely need a camera man if nothing else."

"I will get back to you with the details Jessica, but can I let him know that you will grant him an interview?"

"Yes Carlotta tell him I can be ready tomorrow afternoon, and we can get it on the evening news."

"Thank you so much Jessica. You will not be disappointed."

"I sure hope not Carlotta. I can't afford to waste my time."

"I assure you Jessica that it will be worth your while. Have a good night and I will call you in the morning."

Carlotta called Fabio as soon as she hung up with Jessica.

"She has agreed to do the interview tomorrow afternoon if that suites your needs Fabio. She seem quite interested in a fugitive on the run from the CIA." Carlotta chuckled.

"It doesn't matter what she thinks I just need to get her here. Tell her that will be fine, and Carlotta I expect you to bring her, I don't want her to get lost."

"Now wait a minute Fabio. I said I didn't want to get involved."

"You won't be on camera and I won't use your name. I promise you Carlotta you will remain anonymous."

"Okay Fabio we will be there at 12:00 sharp."

"Thanks Carlotta and don't forget about the wards."

"You have nothing to worry about my friend I will need the protection as much as you will. Good night."

****

Fabio dressed casually and drank his coffee waiting for Carlotta and her companions to arrive. He heard the old door down the hall creak open and he went to greet them.

Jessica Danforth was a striking beauty, and if he had more time he would spend some of it with her. But it was all about business right now and he needed to get it started.

"Hello ladies and gentleman. I am glad you could meet me today. Please come into my office."

Fabio led them to a large room that had three mismatched chairs around and old wooden desk with a black swivel chair behind it.

"Mr. Marconi all of this is very mysterious. Carlotta wouldn't tell me a thing about you. Can you please enlighten us as to your situation?"

Fabio looked at the tall brown haired woman sitting opposite him and smiled. "I am more of a shower than teller Ms. Danforth. So I will just show you why I brought you here today."

Fabio stood up and walked over to the boarded up window away from the three people by the desk.

"Please Mr. camera man if you will?" Fabio gestured to the man to start filming; and when the man indicated that he was ready Fabio began to shift.

Carlotta almost peed her pants when she saw what he was doing and wondered how she could leave the room.

"Is this some kind of magic trick Mr. Marconi? I could see this shit at the fucking zoo!" Jessica griped as she stood to leave.

Fabio was now in his Hybrid form and walked over to the reporter accidentally knocking the camera man down. He growled at her and she sat back down not sure of what was going on.

"You will listen to my story Ms. Danforth and make sure this report goes on the evening news. I am a werewolf and I am here to tell you that I am not the only one of my kind. We walk among you and only we can tell the difference."

Fabio was very close to seven feet tall in his Hybrid form. He was imposing and frightened everyone in the room.

"Touch me Ms. Danforth and see how real I really am." Fabio grabbed Jessica's hand and held it against his thigh rubbing her hand in his short fur.

Jessica had tears streaming from her dark brown eyes and her lips trembled with fear. This could not be real. This man had transformed right before her very eyes and confessed to being a supernatural being.

A living breathing nightmare and the world would want to know if this was true.

Calming herself Jessica wiped her face and tried to settle down. He hadn't hurt anyone and Stan was still filming so she gathered her courage and decided to go for it.

Any other human might have fainted dead away at the sight of this huge wolf man in front of them. Not Jessica Danforth. She was a professional and if there was a story here she was going to find it.

"Mr. Marconi, how does this transformation thing work?" She asked a little shakily.

"It is not a thing it just is; and all I have to do is think about it and it happens. Watch this." Fabio shifted into his wolf and he was the size of a small pony.

"Damn!" Jessica yelped and took a deep breath to keep from passing out. "That was incredible. I always thought that werewolves were just monsters in the movies. How were you created?"

Fabio changed back and put on a pair of convenient sweat pants. He took a seat behind the desk so that he could answer Jessica's question.

"I am not old enough to know the true answer to that question Ms. Danforth, but the legend is that Luna made us to be her loyal subjects and for protection."

"I see, and how old are you Mr. Marconi?" She asked not missing a beat.

"I am over five hundred years old. After so many years, most of us just stop counting."

Jessica didn't know what to say about this. He didn't look a day over thirty-five and was as solid as an oak tree.

She would have to make her viewers believe so she needed to prove to them that this wasn't a hoax.

"Why did you want to tell the world your story Mr. Marconi?"

"Because I want to be free and I don't want to hide in the shadows anymore. My Were brothers will hate me for exposing our kind, but this is the twenty-first century. We deserve to live freely on this planet."

"I totally agree with you Mr. Marconi. But how do you plan to co-exist with the rest of mankind?"

"That is simple; just like I have been for centuries. Why should anything have to change?"

"Well if I knew that you could change into some supernatural being at a whim and tear me from limb to limb I might be scared to have you as a neighbor."

"The solution to that is for you not to piss me off. I am here today because the Were population as a whole has been hiding their true identity for thousands of years and I am tired of it." Fabio walked behind the desk and took a seat.

"If you are tired of hiding then what do you call this Mr. Marconi? I would have gotten lost trying to find you today if not for my escort."

"That is true Ms. Danforth, but I am not hiding from humans I am hiding from the Were Nation. They are very unhappy with me right now. I won't go into details but let's just say we had a big disagreement."

"So you are exposing your fellow uh... Weres, because they made you angry?" Jessica was beginning to guess at his motives and decided to get to the point.

"It is not that simple Ms. Danforth; I want the world to know that we exist and not just us but others."

"You mean like Vampires and witches and ghosts?" Jessica asked her excitement showing.

Carlotta seemed to choke and coughed uncontrollably. This was coming too close to home for her, and Fabio looked at her questioningly.

"I am not willing to discuss others, just the Were Nation." Fabio hedged.

"Are you going to tell the world where to find your counterparts Mr. Marconi?" Jessica pushed.

"I will only say this; if you suspect someone is stronger and more beautiful than they should be they may be a supernatural being. The men are well endowed and the women are some of the most amazing beauties."

"Some may be able to explain that it is just good genes and working out." Jessica insisted.

"Well here is a way you can tell, just watch them closely and don't be obvious and they will give themselves away." Fabio said carefully.

"You know Mr. Marconi I am afraid that the public at large will not believe what you have told me today. There are a few whackos' that will, but most people will just write this off as a parlor trick. In New Orleans they are so used to seeing strange things. With that what you are showing most will not bat an eye."

"Be that as it may my dear Ms. Danforth. I know that people in high places will be willing to find out more about my claims. If this little interview airs then my mission will be complete and those who I wish to expose will go into hiding."

"I must say Mr. Marconi it has been quite interesting meeting you. Is there anything more that you can show our audience?"

"Of course!" Fabio stood up again and loosened his panst and they dropped to the floor. His hard member was the biggest cock Jessica had ever seen.

"You may touch it Ms. Danforth it is very real." Fabio said smugly.

"Kill the camera Stan; you know we can't air this!" Jessica yelled at her partner.

"Ok Jess." He said and pretended to turn it off. He angled the camera for height by sitting it on his foot so that he could lift it discreetly and sat down to watch the show.

Jessica wrapped her small hands around his bulging manhood and felt it pulsate under her touch.

Fabio smiled and shifted slightly making his dick grow under her touch and the scream that echoed throughout the warehouse vibrated through his chest.

"Oh my god! How did you do that?" Jessica asked breathlessly. His anaconda was just inches from her face.

"That is my Were nature and anytime you want to feel that nature just let me know." Fabio growled.

Jessica's face reddened and she looked down at her feet. She reluctantly let go of Fabio's best feature and stood to gather her things.

"I've made a decision Mr. Marconi."

"Oh please, after that you must call me Fabio." The werewolf admonished the shaken female.

"As I was saying I've made a decision. If the station will not air our interview I will post it on the internet. It will get more viewers that way and not just here in the United States."

"I like that idea my dear Jessica. It will be there for people to look at over and over again."

The grin on Fabio's face grew bigger and he pulled Jessica from her seat and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Thank you for coming Jessica. I hope to see you again, but I won't be here after the interview airs. I will have to move on."

"I understand Fabio. I do hope to see you again. There seems to be more to this story and I hope to get an exclusive on that."

"We shall see Jessica. We shall see."

After making sure that she would let Carlotta know when the piece would air, Jessica and Stan left the room.

"Carlotta you did well today. I will not forget your loyalty. I will reward you well."

"Thank you Fabio, but I only want to be left alone. I don't want the supernatural community on my doorstep."

"As you wish my dear, just make sure you pass on the information Jessica gives you and I will give you your wish."

"Thank you Fabio. I will hold you to that."

Carlotta joined the reporter and her camera man as they left the building. She hoped that would be the last she would see of Fabio Marconi, but she knew better. The only way that would happen is if she was holding his dead body in her arms.

*******

Jackson and Megan sat in the large tub relaxing in warm sudsy water. Megan leaned back against his dark skinned muscular chest and ran her fingers up and down the strong arms surrounding her. This was pure heaven and she couldn't ask for anything better right now.

"How do you feel my mate? Is there anything you need to make you more comfortable?"

"Relax Jackson. I am very content to be just where I am. I feel a little sad that most of my family and friends have left, but you make me feel safe and loved."

"I'm glad about that Megan I want you to be happy."

"I am happy Jackson and I can't wait to really start our new life together."

"I have convinced my father to watch over the pack for a while and Darien will take over the day to day operations."

"Why is that?"

"We are going on a true honeymoon. I have chosen a few brochures for you to take a look at."

Megan turned around and straddled her mate seductively. She kissed him slowly and thoroughly, making sure he knew just how happy she was.

"I would be happy anywhere with you Jackson, even our bedroom."

Jackson lifted Megan up and slid her down onto his ready cock. He looked her in her eyes and began to lift her up and down on his hard shaft.

Megan tried to make her pleasure last, but as Jackson lifted her up and down faster and faster, she threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy. He held her close and after four more strokes he exploded as well.

"I shall never tire of that my love." Megan whispered her breathing slow to return to normal.

"That is my plan my love that you never tire of me; your Ebony Alpha."

"Stop being so damned romantic, I want you rough and hard and inexhaustible."

Megan began to stroke her man underneath the water when they were disturbed by a banging on the door. Reaching out through his bond Jackson asked what was the emergency.

"My Alpha your Father has requested you and Madame Alpha to join him in his suite right away. There is something on TV you have to see."

The omega vanished and Jackson knew it had to be serious if his Father would disturb him this late at night.

Jackson and Megan hurriedly dressed and reported to Anderson and Ophelia's suite.

"What has happened Father? Is the world coming to an end"? Jackson asked sarcastically.

"Have a seat my son, after you see this recording you might think so."

Jackson and Megan sat down and Anderson turned on the TV. He pushed play and the face of Fabio Marconi appeared on the screen.

After fifteen minutes Jackson was livid and Megan was frightened. She thought that their existence was to be kept a secret. How could he do such a terrible thing to his own people?

"I feel my dear that our traitor Fabio Marconi had indeed gone rogue. Only someone that self-destructive would out himself to the world in that fashion." Ophelia said sadly.

"Not only has he done that, but the reference he made to "others" put a target on his back by the whole world of supernatural beings." Jackson explained.

"We will not have to kill the fool." Anderson sighed tiredly. "He has just committed suicide."

-End- I have definitely learned a lot writing my first story for Literotica. I am grateful to everyone who read and took the time to vote for my work. Each comment was appreciated and I considered them when writing.

I plan to continue writing and I have ideas for continuations but I shall be taking the rest of the summer off because of an upcoming surgery.

I really hope that you enjoyed this tale. I will update my profile when I make any new submissions. Please leave a comment on what story line you would like to see next.

Of course I will take care of Fabio Marconi. He can't get away with his crimes. What do you think? Did he just do the entire Supernatural community a favor? You be the judge and let me know.

Thanks again! Sultry