All Comments on 'The Empty Nesters Ch. 02'

by Adrian_Harper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Country living.

So my next thought, is it going to be Marge or Sue who brings up the lets swap talk. You going to be OK with that old man! *~*.

My next thought how many injections can you handle in a weeks time, let me know will you

The city in me wants to have a injection party with these two, this might be better than jello shots.

This is really a touchy subject!

DadDavisDadDavisover 7 years ago
You dirty dog!

Why not another page to tell us what you did with Marge! LOL

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 7 years ago

Well this is certainly making me and my 61yo cock think about a visit to the doc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

You gave me better data then my urologist. More story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I injected my cock and suddenly my wife’s friend arrived I was home alone and was thinking about going to the beach to show off my hard cock. I let her in and she sat down while I turned the jug on to make a coffee. When I walked over to give her the coffee she was transfixed on my buldge in my pants. Her face went red when she realized I was big and hard, I said are you ok she just nodded. I said I was going to go to the beach and she said not like that and I said how come. She reached over and rubbed me through my shorts and said don’t you have any underwear on I said no and with that she ripped my shorts down and my hard cock just sprung out. I moved forward and aimed it at her mouth that she gladly opened and I stuck it in. Now I knew if a woman will suck you she is 99% going to let you fuck them so I waited until she was really going hard on me then I backed away and got her to her feet. I rubbed her through her little dress and underwear and I said I’m going to fuck you and she said yes. The good thing about having an injection is that if you take a viagra at the same time you can blow and be ready to go again soon after cumming. I never made it to the beach I fucked her sweet pussy on and off for the next 6 hours before I said my wife will be home soon and we better not be caught like this.

She asked me if I was going to be again tomorrow and I said yes she said good I’ll be here at 9 as soon as my wife left for work. I didn’t let her down I injected just before she arrived and she practically raped me all day. She hasn’t let her husband fuck her for awhile now we just fuck when we can. I love sending her home full of my cum.

Kb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdrian_Harper@Adrian_Harper
I am a retired cop that that experienced a series of unusual sexual situations after retirement. I felt that these surreal adventures, which are connected to a sexual reawakening being experienced by my wife and myself, needed to be put down on paper for others to enjoy. My h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES