The Empty Nesters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I touched on briefly before, Sue had become a bit more sexually repressed through the middle, child-rearing years of our marriage, but she this was uncharacteristic compared to the younger Sue, especially before we were married. Before we married, growing up in the liberating 1970s, she had her share of sexcapades.

She would tell me the stories of two sisters who attended the same catholic school that were friends and they were about three years apart in age. Sue, the sisters, and another friend would get together for 'sleepovers' where they would drink alcohol, watch porn, and engage in various sexual activities from strip poker to full-blown intercourse depending on who was present. My wife was very close friends with the younger of the two sisters. None of the girls were hardcore lesbians as they loved cock as much as they did pussy, but there was plenty of bi-sexual exploration and experimentation between some select girlfriends with an occasional guy thrown in. This continued well past high school.

For several years after we got married and before the kids, Susan would get very horny and tell me about her sexcapades with her group of friends. These stories range from simple girl-on-girl to three and four girls, and one 'special' guy. For her sex out in the open in front of others was comfortable. I found those stories tremendously erotic and they enriched our sex life greatly. I could not help but loosely connect what was currently happening with my wife's past sexual experiences from many years earlier.

I decided to stop overthinking the situation, which I have a habit of doing sometimes and decided to go with the flow and see where Susan allowed this to go since she was in control. Susan was obviously feeling comfortable with Marge watching and, overall, I felt strangely comfortable with Marge as well considering we had never done anything in front of her before.

Susan's hand continued to slide up and down the shaft of my cock. Then something happened that let me know that Susan was in another 'zone'. Almost unconsciously, I could see that her right hand was ever so lightly rubbing over her nipples, almost in a teasing fashion, but I don't even think she was aware of her actions. Sue's nipples were very sensitive when she was turned on. On occasion, in the past, it was possible to bring her to an orgasm just by nipple play, but it depended entirely on how much she was turned on.

We had already crossed several lines of conduct but I kept wondering just how far this would go. However, I did not have to wait long as this question was answered when Sue, whose face kept getting closer and closer to my cock, slipped the head into her mouth. I think at that point we crossed over the Rubicon, so to speak, and we were now into full-blown sex, no pun intended. A muffled "so hard" could be heard under her breath as the full length disappeared down her throat. She used her hands to guide my cock so adeptly in and out of her mouth, never fully letting it escape her lips. With each stroke, the shaft glistened from the wetness of her lips and my copious precum.

Any shred of self-consciousness that I had was now gone as I was so turned on and transfixed in what Sue was doing that I had not been paying attention to Marge.

Glancing over at Marge she was not immune to the voyeuristic display she was witnessing firsthand. She had made herself a bit more comfortable by leaning back on the loveseat. Her legs were slightly apart allowing her sundress to drape down between her legs and it appeared that she was ever so lightly rubbing her crotch through her dress. Marge could be a bit hard-edged and somewhat opinionated, but even she was quiet and transfixed watching Susan skillfully practicing her blowjob skills.

I quickly looked away and back down at Sue to avoid making Marge self-conscious about what was happening. I felt it was best to act as if she was not in the room, at least for the time being.

Sue appeared to be having fun and lost in the moment as she pulled my hard shaft completely out of her mouth slapping the side of her face with it as strings of saliva extended from her mouth to the shaft. After several minutes of an amazingly sloppy blowjob, she reached up with her hands and slipped the straps of her sun dress from her shoulders causing the top half to fall away exposing her breasts, all the while my cock remained in her mouth. She was uncharacteristically not wearing a bra this morning. After she did this I couldn't help myself and reached down and started pinching her erect nipples. Sue moaned in ecstasy. I was getting very turned on and now driven by more lustful actions I was thrusting my cock in her mouth more furiously.

Another quick glance at Marge, and I was surprised by what I saw. Not appearing to be self-conscious she was oblivious to my gaze and had slipped down one of her shoulder straps exposing all of one breast and part of the other. My suspicions proved to be right in the fact that she had very small, but tight breasts. Noticeably, they were just as tan as the rest of her body and with little to no sag in them, pretty impressive for a 60-year-old woman.

Since we had gone this far there was really nothing to lose and I was not determined to go all the way. I pulled Sue's head off of my cock with some resistance and motioned for her to stand. If Marge had never seen Susan completely naked she was about to. With very little effort, and some help from Sue, I yanked her sundress the rest of the way down to the floor as she stepped out of it. She had on yellow lace panties that matched the sundress. In a swift motion, I hooked the waistband of Sue's panties and yanked them to the floor, fully exposing Sue's wonderful body.

Although you could accuse me of being a bit biased, Sue was hot for her age. Her breasts were B cups with a slight sag to them but her nipples were very firm. Her pussy had a neatly trimmed landing strip of black hair that ran in a line for a short distance above her clit. I had often tried to get my wife to completely shave her pussy, and on rare occasions, she would do it for the sex appeal, but most of the time she settled on a neatly trimmed landing strip. She has demure pussy lips that are not overly large that were glistening from being extremely wet.

Sue had always seemed comfortable being naked, especially when we were younger, but over the years with kids around, it was harder to indulge in such activities. I used to joke with her that she was probably a nudist in another life.

At this point, Sue and I were in autonomous mode. We were proceeding like Marge was not in the room, although I know that in the back of Sue's mind and mine as well, Marge's presence was adding to the sexual tension in the room.

My legs were starting to get weak and tired and since Susan was naked I sat back down in my chair which put me at mid-level to her. I eagerly started sucking and biting on her nipples, something she loved immensely.

After a few minutes of nipple play, Sue pushed me away as her nipples were ultra-sensitive. I did another brief glance at Marge and I had to do a double take. That ole vixen had her sundress in a pile at her feet. She had some high-cut white panties on that appeared to be very wet on the front. One of her hands was furiously rubbing her clit on the outside of her panties and the other hand was pinching her nipples

I was shocked to see that Marge had no tan lines. She was wearing cork sandals with medium heels. Her feet would arch up occasionally as she pushed down in rhythm with her hand rubbing her pussy.

I slid forward off of my chair onto my knees and my mouth traced down to Susan's pussy. A quick lick along her slit and I went straight for her clit causing her to let out a loud cry of "Oh fuck Jack!" as Sue grabbed my head forcing my mouth against her pussy at which point I sucked on her clit. Sue's vocal outburst seemed to trigger a few moans coming from Marge as well.

Although I could eat Sue's pussy for a long time, I knew that we needed to fuck and I thought the time was right to show Marge everything.

I pulled away from Sue, my face glistening with her pussy juice. I sat back up in my chair, my cock sticking straight up. I turned Sue around so her back was facing me, and I guided her to sit down on my cock.

She lowered herself down on my upright cock and there was virtually no resistance entering through her folds since her pussy was dripping wet. Sue let out a moan of pleasure as my cock bottomed out inside her.

Sue went slowly for the first few strokes her head leaning slightly to one side and her hands on my knees for leverage. Each time she bottomed out on my cock she made a slight whimper as I can imagine there was some slight pain to go with the pleasure due to the size and hardness of my cock.

Sue was facing Marge and they made direct eye contact for the first time since the sex show began, and they both smiled. Marge's lips formed the words "beautiful" as she watched the us fuck.

Sue picked up the pace sliding up and down on my pole. Marge abandoned caution by pulling her panties to the side with one hand and directly rubbing her clit in a circular motion with the other. Marge was lightly moaning as she watched us.

The sounds and smells, combined with the mid-morning light filtering through the windows made the porch a place of unbounded ecstasy. Sue had become so wet that while she rode my cock in a reverse seated cowgirl position wonderful wet slapping noises were heard when we made contact.

The thought of putting on this show for Marge was very exhilarating for me as I am sure it was for Sue. It made my already hard cock pulse with excitement. Up till now, I was grabbing Sue's waist helping her with her up and down thrusts. Brazenly, I now reached around and spread Sue's legs wide open giving Marge an excellent view of Sue's pussy being pounded by my cock.

Marge's eyes widened as she took in the exquisite forbidden view. She stopped rubbing her clit long enough to lift off of the chair and remove her soaked panties. Except for her sandals, Marge too was now completely naked.

Marge sat back down on her chair and seemed to reciprocate Sue's movements by spreading her legs wide towards us. Sue and I both stared a Marge as we continued to fuck. Marge started running her fingers up and down the front of her slit. For the first time, I got an excellent view of Marge's pussy. The morning sun shining in through the window cast a bright light on Marge exposing every inch of her. Her pussy lips were large and glistened with excessive moisture but what was more interesting is that she had a very large clit protruding at the top. I had never seen a clit quite so large in person before. It was about the size of the end of my forefinger and maybe about an inch long. The hair around Marge's pussy was thin and sparse and her mons was covered in light brown hair that had just a hint of gray and very neatly trimmed into a wide 'v' shape that would neatly fit under high-cut panties.

Marge was rubbing her engorged clit very deliberately. Her small nipples were very erect and stuck almost straight in the air. The sight of Marge's legs spread and playing with herself started pushing Sue towards a climactic buildup. I have known Sue sexually since her early twenties and she would always talk very dirty when she got turned on, usually right before an orgasm. If the kids were in the house, she would talk quietly, but if no one else was around she would be loud. "Fuck me hard!" Sue yelled and her downward thrusts on my cock intensified to jackhammer level, all the while not taking her eyes off of Marge. "Oh Yes! Oh, oh, oh," she squealed between thrusts, as I felt her vagina constrict in hard pulsations around my cock.

The wet slapping sounds of our bodies were very loud and accentuated by the moisture that was coming out of Sue's pussy. Her juices had covered my balls and were running down around my inner thighs. Although Sue, from time to time would get very wet during sex, I do not think I ever remember her with this much juice flowing.

"Destroy my pussy," Sue shouted, followed by, "Yes, yes, yes, yes!, mother-fucker, I'm coming." Sue yelled very loudly as each wave of her orgasm swept over her. I felt her pussy contract like a velvet hand firmly squeezing my cock with each pulse.

Susan's orgasm pushed Marge over the limit. "Oh my!" Marge muttered as she stayed singly focused on Sue's pussy, my cock pumping in and out. Her ass cheeks and thighs contracted in rhythm as she rubbed with a frantic circular motion on her clit. All round her vagina was wet a glistening in the sunlight. Her eyes glinted with an animalistic passion that had completely caused her to abandon herself to the moment. Although not as loud as Sue's, Marge's orgasm seemed no less intense.

Who would have fucking imagined? I never in a million years would have anticipated this. Here I am on the all-season porch of our rural house, mid-morning, sun streaming in with the gentle breezes, my wife, myself and our widowed neighbor naked; My wife riding my cock like a fiend and our neighbor sitting across the room masturbating herself to an orgasm. This wasn't a group of teenagers it was mature, normally level-headed adults. This was so surreal for me that it was hard to put into words.

Finally, everything caught up with me. Sue's last moan and contraction, coupled with Marge's orgasm sent me over the edge.

"I'm coming, baby! Ride that cock," I said out loud to Sue.

Sue turned her head to one side and said, "Give me all your cum!" as my pumping intensified. I felt that familiar tingle start deep within my balls as I crossed the line of no return. The wet slapping noises between Sue and I reached their crescendo as my seed mixed with Sue's juices. I moaned and Sue laughed lovingly as squirt after long squirt filled her pussy. I had a very intense orgasm one that seemed to empty my balls. By this time Marge's orgasm had subsided but she was still watching us no less intently and I heard her say "Oh my gosh that was so intense", as she watched Sue and I in the throes of ecstasy.

As my orgasm also subsided Sue collapsed backward onto me and I crumpled backward into the chair, my fully erect cock still filling up her pussy.

The three of us sat there quietly recovering and contemplating what had just happened. We had all obviously dispensed with any formalities that had existed in our friendship as we all sat there for a few minutes naked recovering from the bliss. Marge rubbed her thighs that were extended out in front of her and then after a few minutes sat upright in her chair and said, "Well that is quite out of the ordinary," her comment put us all at ease and we all began to lightly chuckle.

As we got up, cleaned ourselves, gathered our clothes, and started to dress, I asked Marge, "Do you want a ride home?" This was despite the fact she only lived a short distance away. Considering what just happened I was just trying to be a gentleman.

Sue chimed in, "Why don't you let Jack give you a ride?"

"Oh no, that is not necessary. I need the short walk to cool off. I'll be all right," Marge answered.

"Okay, but you be sure to give me a call later," Sue said lovingly like a mother hen.

Marge answered, "Will do, right now I just need a good shower and a bite to eat. "

With that, she hugged both of us, kissed Sue on the cheek, and left out the back door.

I walked towards our bedroom to clean up I tried to take in all that had just happened. There was now another strong piece of evidence that Sue was experiencing a reawakening. Her old self from many years ago seemed to be re-emerging after years of being on the back burner. I had heard of peri-menopausal woman having a big increase in their sex drive on rare occasions as opposed to a decline, maybe that is what was happening here.

Either way, I knew while I was doing my outside chores this afternoon I would be overthinking what just happened.

To be continued...

12