All Comments on 'The Eden Conferance Ch. 01'

by Carole_n_Nice

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Carole n nice, there is nothing "nice" about this, all naughty and SUPER hot. Fantasy.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Addendum

Oops... make that No background in LDS or Mormon background.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Deliscously hilarious!

Since I have background info on LDS or Norman ways.. I look at this as a erotic satire... since all I gave to draw experience on is the dodgy Christian versions of its ideology.

Many thanks for the continued entertainment!

sinfuldeedssinfuldeedsover 9 years ago
insanely hot

This is seriously hot. I don't even know what else to say. Hawt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lds

This is fundamentalist and not lds. I am a non practicing lds member and this is nothing like my religion but it is the fundamentalists. Lds believes in no sex before marriage and only one wife.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years agoAuthor
To Mr. Brow

To start off, I am not LDS. I honestly do not know where the concept of original sin stands in Mormon religious doctrine. I know that they don't believe in reincarnation, heaven is open to all practicing members and baptized members after death. Having said that, it draws a lot from their hierarchy, might resemble more the "Fundamentalist Fringe" that split off from the LDS church and inhabits a lot of the Nevada, Arizona and Utah border areas. Either way, It was meant as a story and I hope enjoyed that way? Thank you for your comment. I'm trying to learn how to do this writing thing.

mBrowmBrowover 9 years ago
Fiction or true depiction?

Sounds eerily similar to some portrayals that we've heard ..

Would authoress Carole_n_Nice care to describe where she believes the story deviates from current Mormon doctrine? If at all?

Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous