All Comments on 'The Education of Emily Rose Ch. 01'

by MysteryMaiden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Climax

Exceptionally well written - like Ravel's Bolero - getting faster and hotter all the time. Write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice story

Very erotic I liked it a lot. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 15 years ago
Good work :)

Very nicely done. Here's to hoping that the next chapter is up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Loved reading this story, it is a great beginning. Please write more chapters to this story soon.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Where next?

I know the feeling when you are left hanging! Will she or wont she or shock horror she will expose me. Isn't it a drag afraid of being oneself. As far as the story goes a very good read.

L.O.L. Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't stop.

Stories about women that begin having lesbian sex and becoming so hungry for more and more pussy are wonderful. I liked reading this one because the hunger for pussy began in the women, but the text ended before the girls were able to take each other and give themselves to lesbian bliss. I hope these girls will have a lot of sex together and introduce many more women to serious and intense lesbian pleasure. Good luck to them and good luck to all the artists who tell us of such wonderful lesbian adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous