The Education of Emily Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally placed the bottle on the counter and looked at my breasts. Then, to my surprise, she slowly leaned down, opened her mouth and placed her tongue at the top of my right breast. She slowly began licking in soft circles over the top, lapping up the syrup. I felt heat pulse between my legs at the feel of her tongue.

Once the top of my breast was cleaned, she moved down and her lips slowly closed around my nipple. I gazed down at her and the sight of her lips clamping over my nipple made me moan. Her lips turned up into a smile in response and she slowly began to suck.

I felt my nipple move in and out into her mouth with each gentle sucking movement. Involuntarily, my hips began to thrust forward in rhythm with her sucking. She knelt down onto the ground and her hands went to my ass, gently helping me thrust. The sucking became harder and more forceful as she continued. Finally, too soon, she broke away and continued licking the bottom of my breast. Her tongue trailed down my abdomen and even into my belly button as she licked away every last vestige of the sticky syrup.

Her lips moved again to the top of my left breast and continued the same voyage downward. My hips continued to thrust as I felt the long soft strokes of her tongue on my abdomen. It inched lower and lower. Her tongue traced along the line of hair right along my pubic bone.

I gasped, wanting her to go further, waiting for the delicious feeling of her tongue against my lips. My hands were on her shoulders inching up towards her head when suddenly, the warmth was gone.

Jessica stood up quickly. I opened my eyes only to see her back as she opened the door and rushed out of the bathroom.

12