All Comments on 'The Education of Emily Rose Ch. 02'

by MysteryMaiden

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hanna_ahanna_aabout 14 years ago
Becoming interesting ...

Nice continuation. I am curious what this secret community is about.

Still, I'd rather stay at the Lesbian category.

But, please, continue!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 14 years ago
Let it go...

...wherever it wants to go. The more categories the better. Great start for continuing story of awakening and exploration. I'm looking forward to more!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 14 years ago
Arghh...

So good but so short! And so much time since the first installment. Keep 'em coming.

I understand the challenge of hitting a lot of categories, but I'd be concerned that it would begin to be a little scattered and weird as far as the storytelling goes. (SciFi? Loving Wives? NonHuman? Non-consent? Erotic Horror?)

And then, the absolute worst part, at the current rate of publication, it'll take decades to be completed! I don't know if I could stand it.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 14 years ago
Potential

Great start, lots of potential. I too would prefer the primary story to be of lesbian power exchange. Diversions elsewhere would be fine, but the preconcieved notion of covering most or all of Lit categories will lead to a scattered story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
best writing ever....want more!

You are a very talented writer..the details, the teasing...i can picture it all! dont let your fans down and keep them coming. Cant wait for the next chapters as i just get excited by the thought of you writing the next installments in the various categories. i know you may skip some but am eager to see what special touch and writing you give to each section. Writers like you is what keeps people coming back to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic

Loved the story. Please continue to explore Emily's sexual black hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Luck

I'm intrigued so far but you've set yourself a pretty high bar. Are you sure you/your character can deliver on a program to help Em discover herself? I hope so.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
I am wondering who is more confused!

Being a lot older and having been brought up by parents who made sure I understood my own sexuality this reads like an education that should have been settled before you left the nest.

But what would I know my husband was my pet and my bed was shared mostly with my girlfriend. All this on my mothers advice! I was married for more than 40 years in the most harmonious way possible. Until he died a happy man.

L.O.L. Janice

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
It's too bad...

...that you elected not to continue this story. The uniquness of the direction it was going was fantastic and I really wanted to see what would happen.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I like this story...

I think I've read it before, and I still like it. I think you have the makings of a verrrry interesting series here. Please write more.

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years ago
An interesting beginning...

Very hot and well written. I can only applaud your ambition for the series. Please keep going.

Sue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous