All Comments on 'The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 02'

by drastique

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
get hubby/dad into the action

not only have jeremy witness jane and hubby doing it...but have he and jeremy with jane calling the shots..get into some dad/son bi..as do bea and jane...including some hot watersports..and hopefully jane's dad with join the group for three generational bi family fun ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What better way for an adult son to learn about sex than with his own mother's hairy vagina? I think its a lovely way for them to enjoy each other's company and become more intimate as mother and son. Pissing on her son is a way to mark him as her pupil, and I knew she's eager to drink down all of his seminal fluids. I can't wait to read more and hope that he'll impregnate the woman who loves him most of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, I think in addition to impregnating his mother, it might be a good idea for the father to fuck his son's throat, to show him the full range of sexual experiences and enhance his learnings. Drinking the father's nut will increase his chances of breeding his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous