The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

Bea had also made Jane promise to allow her to watch and participate in mother and son's first incestual fuck. However, both sisters agreed in principle that although Bea could secretly watch them and join in later, the privilege of taking Jeremy's virginity would be exclusively his mother's.

Jane usually had long telephone conversations with her sister describing her ongoing sexual adventures with Jeremy. These were steamy sessions that always led to both sisters masturbating as they talked over the phone.

Jane was always coming up with new ideas for her son's sexual education.

"See what I've made for you – put these on," she showed him a pair of his trousers that she had 'doctored'.

"Put your hands in your pockets, and tell me what you feel."

Jeremy pulled on the trousers and did as his mother instructed.

"Mom, the pockets have no insides."

She laughed, "I asked you to tell me what you feel?"

Jeremy understood and smiled, "I feel two big balls and a big fat monster that's going to fuck the hell out of Mommy's cunt."

"Not yet, it won't, big boy!"

Jane had removed the linings of his trouser pockets so that Jeremy could play with himself whenever he felt like it.

"These pants will allow you to play with your dick whenever you like."

During the next few days, mother and son enjoyed their voyeuristic games. Both had stopped wearing underwear and, as they had agreed, would allow each other bold views of their privates.

On coming home, Jeremy would tell his mother about his day at school.

"Mom, I'm having a difficult time at school. I can't concentrate on my studies. I'm thinking of sex with you all the time. I always have my hands in my pockets to play with myself. I get so excited that I have to excuse myself and rush to the washroom to jack off. It's impossible to conceal my boner and my balls hurt too much if I hold off cumming for too long."

Jane giggled, "Baby, what do you think of when you are shagging in the toilet?"

"Oh Mom, you know I am always thinking of you – just look at what you do to my cock."

The boy unzipped and his erect dick jumped out – nodding its inflamed red, head.

"Woweeee... does thinking of Mommy's boobies make my baby so hot?"

The shameless mother pulled up her tank top to flash her 36 Ds – the nipples were erect and prominent as always. She pinched and pulled them to make the points even stiffer.

The dutiful son dug his face into his mother's bountiful breasts, nuzzling them and sucking at the nipples.

"Mmmmm... Mom, you spoil me too much," Jeremy murmured between mouthfuls and reached under her skirt.

"I also think too much about Mommy's delicious ass," he remarked, squeezing and caressing the soft buttocks.

"Yesss, baby. And what about Mommy's pussy- do you think of Mommy's hungry, wet pussy?"

The depraved mother parted her legs to welcome her son's caresses that traced an enticing path down her tight ass crack to her leaking, hairy grotto.

She yelped as he bit her nipple hard, his tongue laving the dark, rubbery tip.

Jeremy jammed his fingers into his mother's pussy - first, one; and then, the second.

Jane crouched to give him more room to penetrate her as he tried to insert his third finger.

The boy then began a slow, in and out thrusting movement.

"Does Mommy like baby's fingers fucking Mommy's hungry cunny?"

The randy boy whispered in his mother's ear as he masturbated her pussy.

"Yes, baby. Mommy loves baby's finger fucking – harder, fuck me harder, son!"

"Mom, I want to cock you sooooo baaaaaaaad, my balls hurt!!"

Jeremy rubbed his erection urgently against his mother's naked thigh, wetting it with his dripping pre-cum.

"Mommy knows, baby. Mommy's pussy also hungers for baby's cock but we must wait... it will be better later. Ahhhh....there...yes, that's it. You mother-fucker...diddle Mommy's clit. Yesss...like that! Let Mommy shag you, let Mommy jack off baby's monster, mother-fucking cock! Yessss... unnnhhhhhh...oooooooohhhh."

The incestuous mother and son made an interesting spectacle standing in the middle of the room, half-clothed and masturbating each other. Their vulgar talk punctuated with grunts, groans and gasps made them strangely animal-like; burning in the flames of their forbidden pleasures, until the inevitable final release.

As she had planned, the crafty mother's role of teacher was continually being tested by her son, the pupil. Jeremy was becoming more and more demanding about their sexual interplay and he was gradually taking over the leading role.

The callow youth was not satisfied that his mother was naked under her flimsy garments and constantly putting her body on display for him, he wanted her to greet him naked when he returned from school and remain that way until it was time for his father to come home.

With great difficulty, Jane convinced him about the dangers of this because Joseph often dropped in at home unannounced, especially when he had some work in the vicinity. And some of their neighbors and friends also visited during the day.

But Jeremy was irrepressible. Whenever the randy son found his mother at the kitchen counter, he would flip up her skirt and expose her bare ass. He would then squeeze and pinch the shuddering cheeks spreading them apart to lovingly explore her crack - running his fingers up and down the furrow – from the wetness of her hairy quim to the pink pucker of her ass-hole.

Ever the gentleman, the loving son would pop his index finger, which was already wet his mother's juices, into his mouth to further lubricate it and then insert it as gently as possible into his mother's tight nether hole. Jane winced as her son's finger probed her private recess.

After fingering his mother's ass, Jeremy would pull out his throbbing cock and masturbate himself by dry-humping her buttocks - usually cumming on her shuddering cheeks or in her crack..

As her son's flowing emissions poured down her furrow, Jane would try and catch as much of the semen in her hands as she could and slurp it down with relish.

Chapter 9: Fun and Games in the Bathroom

Jeremy had also taken to strolling naked into his parents' bathroom whenever his mother was using it and his father was not around. He enjoyed watching his mother pee and would ask her to squat and pee for him on the bathroom floor as he sat facing her and played with the flow of her piss – enjoying the warmth of the golden stream on his fingers as he fooled around with her piss-hole to spray her pee all over the room.

"Mom, I love how your pee feels... so nice and warm...can we play the game of pissing on each other?"

"Soon, my impatient darling, very soon," Jane hugged her naked son tightly and noticed that he had an erection.

"Oh, you devil," she laughed, "you are never going to be satisfied, are you?"

"Mom, I want you to continue pissing, while I masturbate."

The lusty mother remained in her squatting position and exerted herself to squeeze out another yellow stream from her pussy. Her son knelt between her thighs facing her, positioning his fisting cock so that her hot flow of piss sprayed on his stroking hand – lubricating, warming and titillating the burgeoning tool until it erupted. He sprayed his hot and incestuous seed all over his mother's rounded belly and pussy hair.

Every day, the boy had made a note of his mother's shower timings so that he could watch her bathe.

In his initial bathroom voyeurism episode, he was a little shy. When he saw his mother going into her bathroom and, as they had agreed, she left the door ajar; Jeremy quietly waited outside the door and spied on his mother undressing.

Jane would disrobe lazily feeling very much like a stripper putting on an exclusive show for her prized customer, who happened to be her son.

Facing the door, she slowly unzipped her skirt but instead of letting it fall down her legs, she let it sit on her hips. She would then unbutton her blouse exposing the naked swell of her full breasts and rounded belly. Teasingly, she would slip out of her shirt and wiggle her hips so that the skirt dropped down to her feet – leaving her stark naked like a Venus de Milo statue with bouncy, oversized breasts.

The shrewd mother knew that her son was watching because she could see his shadow outside the door, his hand stroking his cock. She hummed a tune and stepped into the shower – leaving the curtain partly open for him.

Emboldened, Jeremy stepped into the room and spied into the shower stall. Jane luxuriated in the hot, spray of the shower, her nipples immediately responding to the needle-sharp jet. She saw Jeremy at the edge of the curtain and smiled encouragingly at him.

"Honey, take off your clothes and join me – that way you can see what Mommy is doing better."

The obedient pupil did as he was instructed and stepped into the shower stall.

"Dear, you can keep masturbating as you watch me."

As she soaped her body, Jeremy saw his mother caress her large boobs - squeezing them and pulling at the nipples till they grew even longer. She moved her hands over her body sensuously, until she finally reached her crotch rubbing her fingers vigorously back and forth on her hairy pussy.

She then took up the hand-held shower and, parting her legs, pointed the spray at her cunt.

All the while, Jane was looking into her son's lust-filled eyes as she played with herself.

"Baby, see how Mommy makes herself cum in the shower."

She was now squatting and directing the full pressure of the spray at her chunky clit which jutted out from the mouth of her hairy slit.

"Honey, this is Mommy's clit," the lusty mother tweaked her clitoris and continued stimulating it with the shower-head in an up/down movement.

"Mommy's little dick - the part of Mommy that is the most sensitive and excitable!"

Jeremy was now kneeling down in front of his mother – taking in her every move.

"Mommy, can I touch your clit?"

"Do it, baby. Mommy's clit is yours."

Jane moved her hips forward and up so that her son could touch her pussy.

She felt his fumbling fingers rubbing her nether lips hesitatingly. Gradually, the boy sensed his mother's increased arousal whenever he tweaked her swollen clit.

"Pinch it, dear... yes, like that... mmmm."

The boy kept massaging her 'little dick'excitedly and squeezing her tits with his other hand.

The helpful mother reached for her son's unattended penis; and both mother and son galloped to a wet, shuddering and clean climax.

Jeremy buckled forward as his mother frenziedly continued to work his cock..

"Mommy, I'm cumming.....nnngghhhhhhhhhhhh"

He sprayed copious quantities of semen all over his mother's body – her clever fingers kept milking his cock till she had extracted the last drop of boy-juice from his balls.

"Yesss, baby, cum for Mommy. Ohhhhh, yessss...fuck Mommy's pussy, finger-fuck me harder, you mother-fucker. Yes, it feels so good in me."

Jane cooed as she came – again; and, again.

This became a daily ritual for the incestuous pair.

At bath time, Jeremy would stroll naked into his mother's room. Before going into the shower, both mother and son would play with each other's genitals until they were sufficiently aroused to begin bathing.

They would start with soaping each other's bodies, lingering the longest on the private parts and cumming together repeatedly under the hot, needle sharp spray.

They would be exhausted by the time they got out of the shower but Jeremy's lust for his mother was so overpowering that even after the incestuous pair's fervent bath-time ministrations, he would make his naked mother get on all fours with her ass up towards him or lie on her back on the bedroom floor with her legs wide open while he jacked himself off over her body.

Chapter 10: Playing with Mother's Toys

One day, just out of the blue, Jeremy asked, "Mom, can I see your masturbation toys?"

Jane took her curious son to her bedroom and showed him her impressive array of dildos.

They were of all shapes and sizes – ranging from transparent, futuristic metallic toys to soft and uncannily life-like penises – all were over 8 inches in length and their girth measured over 2 inches.

"Wooooww..." Jeremy whistled. " Which one is your favorite dildo, Mom?"

Jane selected a formidable shiny, black dildo which was shaped like a tumescent, hooked 12" organ. It was over 3 inches thick and had a set of soft hanging balls from which a second, tiny curved penis with a prickly head emerged.

"Black Beauty is my favorite," Jane picked up the device and lovingly caressed her cheek with it - then opening her mouth to suck the oversized head like a lollipop.

"Baby, doesn't the over-large cock-head resemble yours?" she giggled.

It suddenly throbbed to life, thrusting back and forth as she pressed one of the balls.

Jane pointed out the different pleasure devices to her son, like the prickly-headed clitoris tickler which was spinning and the ass- penetrator which also moved in rhythm with the main machine.

She handed the dildo to her son who smelled it and then licked the head which was wet with his mother's saliva, savoring her unique personal taste. But the instrument was so thick that it barely fit into Jeremy's mouth.

"Mom, this machine looks lethal – and it's so BIG – doesn't it tear your cunt apart?"

"Baby, it sure feels like that sometimes, but its sheer heaven to be fucked by Black Beauty!"

"Mommy, can you show me how you fuck yourself with Black Beauty?"

Jane looked at her watch.

"Well, it's close to your father's home-coming time so we will have to make this a quick one."

Jane positioned herself on the plush velvet dresser stool and faced the tri-mirrored dresser which reflected her full frontal and side views.

"Baby, you can sit on the bed behind me – that way you can look into the mirrors and see all of Mommy."

"Mom, are you gong to be naked when you fuck yourself?"

"No, hun. This is how Mommy usually masturbates – it's sexier with clothes on, as you will see."

Jane was wearing a light blue, front open dress which she had unbuttoned all the way down. Since she was naked underneath, the garment acted as a curtain which was parted open by the out-thrust brown-daubed breasts and wide spread alabaster thighs.

Strains of the classic Righteous Brothers' song Unchained Melody filled the room as she drew the curtains. The lights on the dresser shone brightly so that the mirrors highlighted every intimate detail of her full-bodied nakedness.

Her eyes sparkled with lust as she looked through the mirror into her son's eyes. She noticed that his hand was massaging the bulging front of his shorts.

"Baby, take out your cock. Mommy likes to see you jerking off."

Jeremy unzipped his fly and his penis sprung out – jubilant with its freedom. His slim fingers wrapped around the stalk and began stroking.

In an almost reverent pose, Jane held up the dark instrument of fornication and licked it slowly with her tongue. She rubbed the wetness into the smooth latex surface. Her fingers dipped into the vials of aromatic oils on her dresser and proceeded to massage them onto the instrument until it glistened wickedly.

She held it with both hands like an obscene weapon which moved down her body to stop at the furry entrance to her vagina. Suddenly, it began humming and jerking to and fro, impatient to explore her humid depths.

Jeremy noticed that droplets of cum beaded his mother's dense pubic hair which she parted with her thumb and forefinger in order to open wide her pink gash. Her other hand positioned the bucking Black Beauty at the gaping mouth of her pussy.

Jane lifted her legs, opening them wide and upwards to rest the soles of her feet on the dresser. Like a samurai impaling herself on her sword, the horny mother pushed the dildo into her pussy.

The thick head went in first. With practiced ease, Jane took the instrument inside her – she loved the sensations of how her vagina adjusted itself to the pleasurable intruder; the de-tensing of the muscles; the growing lubricity and the gradual squeezing motion as every inch became more pleasurable than the one before.

Jeremy panted as he pumped his cock. His heart thumped louder than he had ever felt it before. It threatened to drown out the music and the drone of his mother's dildo. He saw that the evil instrument was more than halfway embedded inside his mother's pussy. Her eyes were heavy lidded and her dress was transparent where it stuck to her sweaty body. Sweat rolled down in rivulets, her nipples had droplets of moisture precariously perched at the dark tips.

Jane let out frenzied moans as she felt her release approaching. She saw her son's cock bursting from his fist as it sprayed semen – some of it splashing on her neck and cheek.

She groaned and whimpered loudly as she took the final inch inside her famished cunt which hungered for more. Her legs flailed as she lost her balance and tipped back from the stool to crash into her son who sat at the edge of her bed.

Jeremy hugged his mother's sweaty body which molded itself against him; his shrinking penis found its familiar home in her naked ass crack, exchanging their juices in intimate carress. She moved his hands which were squeezing her breasts to the dildo in her crotch urging him to help her in her final throes of masturbatory ecstasy.

"Ohhh, baby. Mommy's cumming now...cock me harder, baby, harder!"

The combined effort of mother and son's manipulations transported her to Nirvana. Her body shuddered with multiple orgasms and even though the boy felt his mother's hands relaxing, he continued to thrust the monster dildo forcefully into her. She had taken the tool all the way up to the hilt and he wanted to know how much more his mother's pussy could accept. He now realized that his fears about his mother's inability to take his cock were unfounded.

"I am happy, Mommy. Happy because I know now that you can take all of my cock."

Jane purred sleepily in his arms.

"Silly boy, of course Mommy can take all of my baby's cock. How could you ever doubt that?"

And that was that.

Jeremy thought the time was right to remind his mother about her promise to allow him to spy on them the next time she and his father fucked.

"Leave that to me, honey. This will have to be done at night, your Dad insists on shutting our bedroom door so I will arrange to keep our window blinds slightly open for you to see us. But you will have to be very quiet. We always fuck with the lights on so you will have no problems seeing everything - I will tell you when."

drastique
drastique
237 Followers
12