The Education Of Richard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

"Well now they don't match!" I pouted, looking up at his stunned face. The poor dear, I'd have to teach him how to not look like a dear in the headlights (pardon the pun) when getting a hummer! But one thing at a time.

"I know how to fix it!" I said, giggling as I sucked in the huge left nut now, giving it much of the same treatment. But this time when I sucked it into my throat, I swallowed on it and kept the pressure clamped down, rolling my head slowly back and forth, up and down, testing the limits of his scrotum's length, finally un-throating the dirty ball with a gasp. Thick cables of slobber dangled between my mouth and his sack now, dipping low in the middle, threatening to break. Perish the thought! I shoved my face forward, burying it in his dangling ball bag, hornilly smearing myself with my saliva and my baby's musk.

"Oh, GOD mom!" He whimpered. I grinned and slowly licked up the underside of his cock and re-inserted the head of him into my mouth. I stabbed forward this time and took him as deep as I could. I'm embarrassed to say that was NOT very deep. I'd once had an eight-inch lover whom I could barely throat with a strangled fight, and even the average-sized ones challenged me a little, so there was NO way this monster was getting anywhere near to all the way inside me. But, I did what I could, sucking 5 or 6 inches of him in, swallowing on it, and beating off the rest of him with both my hands, shaking my head at how much or poor Richard's cock wasn't getting the attention it deserved.

His precum leaked out freely now, pooling in my lower lip every few bobs of my head before forcing it to curl and spilling down my chin, connecting the dots between my lips, his cock, and my undulating tits that wobbled below, audibly slapping together with every motion backwards I made. My poor heavy girls were really getting a workout today! I pulled back from him, shaking my head as his prickhead burst forth in an explosive burst of precum.

"You're just so big baby. There are deeper throats than mine that will be able to do this much better for you some day." I explained. "I bet if you meet a rough girl, she'll like a nice hard face-fuck... Hell, bring her home to teach me if you do."

He shook his head right back, "No Mom, that's incredible... more...God please more!"

I complied, throwing my face back on his cock, hands dropping to massage and tug his monstrous man-milk-makers, loving the firm slap of them into my palms as I grasped hold of them. Richard put his hands on my head, but didn't hold me or shove, only lovingly stroking my hair as I proceeded to make my own face a nasty mess of prespunk and slobber, occasionally pulling off to rub his mammoth-dick against myself, smearing his promising preload around. Finally I pulled back again with a gasp.

"I may not be able to throat you like you deserve baby, but mommy can do something most women can't." I cooed as I pulled back, letting slivery strands of the mess I was making burst and fall, trickling like rain onto my ridiculously humongous wrack, shaking my tits with pride as I leaned back a little to gather them in my hands and arms, bobbling them in my palms to display them for him. Richard stared appreciatively, eyes following my nipples almost like the crowd at a tennis match follows the ball.

I leaned forward and wrapped my titanic teats around his colossal pole, starting to bounce them up and down on his shaft. Richard's howled with pleasure, instinctively bucking his hips to fuck up into my tit-canyon, raking his shaft up and down through my cleavage, glistening and lubricated with my earlier efforts, the friction making him hotter and hotter as he humped and pumped, porking my fat girl-globes like a dick-demon was possessing him. This was to be my favorite with him, I thought, tormenting him with my monstrous mamories that he once suckled.

"Mmm yes, baby, show mommy how her big strong boy likes to fuck her big fat titties! That's right!" I purred, licking at his head each time it passed my lips.

Then it dawned on me: IT PASSED MY LIPS! In my years of having sex, plenty of men have availed themselves of the opportunity to make a prickmeat mam-which out of my hulking tits, but none of them, not even the most hong, were long enough to even so much as hint at poking out of my cleavage. Here my pride-inducing, strong son was effortlessly fucking my tits and surpassing all others by extraordinary lengths, his whopper of a wang streaking past my eyes with each thrust of his powerful young hips.

To change things up on him a little I sat myself lower and wrapped my tits around his balls. These too were almost longer than my impossibly tall cleavage, but only a tiny bit of his sack protruded from the bottom. I tossed the bloated balls around between my gigantic jugs, letting them feel the moisture and the heat and softness they had to offer after being so tremendously fucked by so much meat. I gave them a good firm double-titty massage before finally returning my mega-ample mounds to his prickshaft, just holding them in place now and letting him do the work.

I marveled at the fact a moment, almost in a Zen state as his corpulent balls beat a high-tempo rhythm on my torso. My boy was a fucking stud! I was struck with mixed pangs of jealousy and lust at the thought of the years ahead of him... the willing, dripping pussies splayed in waiting for his rapacious ramrod to take them, the looks of surprise etched on women's faces, the trembling hands that would grip his shaft, the dainty licks and horny sucks that would follow... my boy, muscular, handsome, and hung like a Shetland Pony with a career in porn coming to know his power, and learning to truly fuck a nonstop stream of orgasms from any woman he wanted.

My reverie was abruptly jarred to an end as he suddenly made a strangled noise, "Mom, what's happening to me? I..Ngh...I feel...so..ANGH!" And he came, oh how he came!

I noticed first that his nuts abruptly tightened, heaving all the way up his dangling, long scrotum to cleave close to the base of his cock, an impressive trip for the hefty testes to make given the length of the journey and they parked against the bottoms of my tits as grunted and groaned.

His cum-slit suddenly dilated, easily to the width of a finger, and I made the mistake of peeking inside, screaming as my open eyes was instantly slammed with a wad of thick ball-sauce the size of a fist. My head snapped back and my hair danced in a spray of jizm as the wad exploded all over the left side of my face. My boy seemed alarmed, uncertain what to do, and I had to show him the way, grabbing hold of his spasming spunk-cannon in both hands and jerking it hard for him.

Well it was the motherly thing to do, as those balls dropped and retracted, recoiling for another blast of dick drizzlings I realized they'd back up and probably burst if I didn't help them unload their heavy pearl cargo. I jacked and jerked his cock, aiming the next shot a little lower, seeing through my one un-pasted eye a fat wad splat right between my tits, arching streaks of his seed over both of them, coating them in white.

Now, roaring like a young lion, he jacked with me, four hands interspersed on his cock, working him up and down, enough room to fit more if we'd had them close by. I dropped one of mine to squeeze and coax the big nuts as they bounced, a lewd lacing of cum spatting my tummy with the next shot.

Between the two of us, we coaxed perhaps a dozen thick shots from him, leaving him a little weak, slumped back, blushing beautifully, cock still standing straight as a steel pipe where it burst up from his lap. I was quite the picture and so was the breakfast table, both covered in thick glops of gooey gonad gruel. I made a big show of licking it off of me, the taste surprisingly sweet and rich, making a point to lean over and lick some of the puddles off the tabletop, showing him just how much his mommy likes his taste.

"Oh... oh God mom...th-that was a amazing." He said, voice still shaking in the post coital bliss of what seemed to be his first orgasm. What sort of sheltered life had I left my boy to lead that no one had ever gotten a piece of this cock before me? I was a terrible parent.

A very bad naughty horrible parent and my goodness how that thought made me horny! I stood up, grabbing him by the still-turgid shaft of his humongous cock.

"come on baby, you're taking mommy to bed." I said, leading him around by his manhood. Soon he'd be a stud, he'd master all of his incredible body's limitless potential, but until then, I was going to enjoy being boss.

As we entered the bedroom I stripped off the rest of my clothes and ordered him to do the same, loving the way his massive mansack swung around as he shifted his weight one way or the other. I've read that amongst monkeys, when there is a dispute, they sit around in a circle and all spread their legs. The boy with the biggest pair wins. Sometimes I think humans work the same way, and if that's true, then Richard would probably be the top alpha male in every setting once he understood his power.

"Come here baby, I've got to clean you up first." He stood in front of me again where I sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned down and tongued gobbets of tasty cream from all over his shaft, tasting his sweet and salty texture, purring my approval as I tongue-cleaned every inch of his colossal wang. I leaned low again and really polished his balls, loving how his spunk had soaked into the sack, wringing it between my lips in portion after portion to make it gleam.

"Oh yeah mom, suck my balls...suck 'em...oh fuck!" He groaned, putting his hands gently to my head again as I worked. A little dominance leaking through in my boy at last? I could only show my pride by throating his balls in turn again, then giving them each a goodbye lick before hopping up onto the bed. I lay on my back and spread my legs.

"Do you know what mommy wants you to do, Richard?" I asked my son.

"I think so." He murmured, stroking his obscene length with a hand as he surveyed the ground I was asking him to conquer. He crawled up onto the bed and knelt before me, putting his head to my sheet-drenching pussy, seeming almost worried about the sheer volume of viscous liquid spilling from between his mother's thighs. But as he leveled himself at my smooth-waxed steaming crevice, I put a foot to his hip and pushed him back a little.

"That's the right idea baby, but you should tease a woman first.... tap your head against her clit... yes that little nub there where the folds meet, that's a good boy. Good, now move up a little and put the base of your shaft against me and grind it as you pull your hips back, Hu-HAH! Ooo! Oh yes baby, just like that! Grind mommy's poor little clit, it shows your length so nicely! NGH! OO! Oh baby yes, you're hung like a bronco! OH fuck!"

I moaned as he heeded my teaching to the letter. His control was very impressive, and I had a little orgasm just from his skillful clit-rub.

"Okay baby, now you know what you are gonna do?"

"What Momma?" He asked, voice cracking with the lust that was coursing through his young body.

Staring at his towering member I realized I'd forgotten something important. "Okay baby, so mommy has never had a lover more than 9 inches long, and even he could only fit into her with a lot of time and effort. First Mommy is going to measure you..." And I did, quickly rolling the tape measure down and gasping at the result, "And THEN you are going to shove as much of your big fat 23 inch cock up inside mommy and do your best to not hurt her. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He said, sounding almost mollified as he again placed that peach-sized head just between my swollen labia, the netherlips pouting for him, inviting him in for a good hard fuck.

It was an invitation he accepted, pushing himself forward onto those magnificent big biceps, mounting his horny mother as any beast in nature mounts its mate. Slowly, slowly he fed himself into me, and my ears could hardly believe the duration of the single long wet sucking noise my begging pussy made as his length stroked into me. With most men, this sound is a quick squish, even when they're going slow, but to my magnificent bull-stallion son, my cunt was a musical instrument that the bow of his cock was made to play, drawing from it a single **SLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!** note until his head pressed my inside walls.

I'd been so amazed by his length, it had distracted me from an abrupt and terrible pressure evident all throughout my cunt-walls. His GIRTH was destroying me! I suddenly bucked my hips, whimpering a little, both in pleasure and pain as a worried expression crossed his face.

"Mom! Mom are you okay? Should I take it out!?"

"Don't you fucking dare you little hung motherfucker...oh don't give me that look! You're fucking your mother RIGHT NOW. You're a motherfucker. Accept it and move on!"

He seemed stung, perhaps even a little angry and he took it out on my snatch by pulling out a few inches and then cramming back in, eyes wide at the sight of my whole body rippling, undulating like a wave in response to this single masterful fuckstroke.

"OH! You liked that mom-fucked? Oh don't give me that look, you're being fucked RIGHT NOW!" He cackled, a little mischievous smile playing across his face as he began to get the hang of his own staggering fuckstick. I could only moan and gasp now, ass bouncing up off the bed to meet his lusty thrusts, tits wild and free on my chest, slapping to the sides of my ribcage on some fuck-strokes, slapping up against each in the middle on others, but always always always gyrating in crazy orbits that had nothing to do with one another.

"Play with mommy's big titties while you fuck her! Come on baby, fuck and titmaul your mommy!" I begged him, my hands tangling in the sheets, pulling them hard as he complied with my demand, letting his large, young hands dance a rough feverish tango all over my big tits, groping and squeezing different vast expanses of flesh, I peaked and crescendoed through another orgasm, moaning loud as my scream split the night, perhaps now reporting to the whole neighborhood that I was in fact screwing my own donkey-hung behemoth-balled son in a shameless sweaty fuckstorm of incestuous fury.

"NGHUUUGH! I'M CUMMING MOMMY! I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIING!" He screamed as his balls made their elevator ride to the top of his scrotum, slapping them against my ass as they tightened. He had called me 'mommy' instead of mom for the first time in 15 years, it felt good!

But not nearly as good as his orgasm felt. My poor pussy, already gaped wide to the bursting point was shoved another half-inch outward as his leviathan love-log spasmed even wider to make room for the torrent of his seed. His sperm punched into me with such ferocity it made my head spurn and my cunt regurgitate a large portion of it right back out onto the bed, mixing with my own spraying girl-cream that burbled from my ravaged, cumming quim like a water-fountain's flow.

He was only just getting started though, and he pulled from me with a roar, needing no help from my jacking hands this time, wide spurts of jizz shooting from the end of his massive member, arching up to rain down on me like a blizzard of ball-chowder, nasty wet streamers and thick fat globules pelting my pale flesh. He carried on roaring and shamelessly beating himself off over his mother like this for perhaps four or five shots, then took some more aim.

His sixth shot blasted the underside of my left tit so hard it bobbled up and down, splashing in the cream that had already pooled on my skin, his seventh hit the right one dead on the nipple, forcibly inverting my hole breasts for a moment before it sprang back up, flinging white flecks of my boy's cream in all directions. His eighth ball-bounce brought forth a thick gobbet that smacked into the hollow of my neck, driving a cough from my throat, forcing me to sit up as he aimed that ninth shot right between my lips. I gargled and gagged on it, still trying to cough as he realized what he'd done and pulled his cock away, blasting shot after shot against the wall, perhaps 15 when all were told.

I looked up at him, a little stung. "I did NOT raise you to WASTE in this house young man!" He looked chagrined next to his mighty, wilting ramrod, "I'm sorry Mom I..." I cut him off, pushing him off me to stalk my way across the bedroom, huge sheets of cum falling from my tits and face and torso, dribbling a thick trail on the floor as I reached the spots where he'd painted the wall. Hungrily I put myself to the task of licking the mess up, my tits and body rubbing more onto the wall even as I slowly cleaned the original mess away.

He stared in awe as I slowly devoured all of his cream, the thick wall splats, the streaks I'd left on the wall and floor, and finally the gobbets still clinging from my body. When all was said and done I looked at him, an almost guilty expression playing itself across my face.

"Sorry deary..mommy got a little carried away. You just taste so good." I explained.

"It's okay Mom." He said. It was 'mom' again. Oh well.

"Go take a shower, then go and do what you want with your day. Need to tire yourself out for bed tonight hon, you've got school tomorrow."

He nodded and proceeded to do as I told. I sat alone in my room a few moments, amazed at how much of him was still pouring like a waterfall from between my legs, wondering how I could ever let go of him enough to send him to school tomorrow.

I wondered which slutty student or teacher would be the first to steal my baby from me.

I'd have to be ready for her. I'd have to make sure she knew who was best.

I sized up my tits in the mirror. I had the tools for the job, and I shouldn't be so afraid of competition.

I was a hot slutty mom who had just let her son bang her like a screen door.

I was a MILF.

Accept it and move on.

End of part 1.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers
12