The Education Of Richard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awww, so sweet...my big titted girlfriend was actually mad I got hit!

Terra grabbed Richard's collar and hauled him bodily out of his chair, spinning a few times until she'd slapped his back up against the wall of the cafeteria we were meeting in. His eyes were wide and stunned, his cock was hard and still dripping with gobbets of my throat's efforts.

She sank to her knees and pulled his nearly two foot long cock down so that it stuck straight out, leveling it with both hands at her face she opened wide, screamed, ululating like a warrior women and plunged forward, sucking more than half his cock into her throat in one fast motion. She hit a wall there, but only grabbed at his thighs for support and forced herself forward more. As she crammed forward hard. Tears streamed from her angry eyes as she soldiered on, nose buried in the virtually hairless base of Richard's prick, his scrotum draped across her chin while his dangling behemoth balls buried themselves between her vast breasts.

Time stood still a second, there was silence as the five of us absorbed what had just happened. Richard's cock had been deepthroated... this was probably the only time it would ever happen for him. Richard's voice cracked and then rose in volume to a jubilant roar, he gave one involuntary buck of his hips and Terra''s head retreated, a single long gulp of air as she tried to fill her lungs, she pitched onto her back as his precum spilled out like some quart of white syrup onto her chin and tits.

***

Valerie

"Come on baby, don't just stand there. She just did something incredible didn't she? She deserves your cock first..."

I sashayed across the room, and gently put a hand to my strong young man's perfectly sculpted chest, trailing it down to seize his now completely slobber-drenched member by the base and leveled it at his coach's pussy. Her legs were splayed and she was even wetter than me. Richard only groaned in pleasure as I used his prick to beat on her hard little clit a few times, leveling my son's cock like some colossal pleasure club, wiggling it a little as I parted her lips, poking my son's pork into his gym teacher's snatch with tender care.

I reached down and grabbed those luscious, heavy balls, or at least as much as my hand could contain and used the great orbs to steer him, in and out, slowly and shallowly at first, tugging the fat gonads back and forth to let him know when to stop. Terra moaned as the thick meat spread her wider and wider, her little pussy bubbling juice out to coat the tremendous prick as I helped him to fuck away.

Pearl walked over to us and squatted her small frame down over the coach's face, rubbing her dripping snatch all over the prone woman's face. As Terra began to hungrily eat her out, Sophia sidled up to me and began to polish my tits, rubbing her own larger ones against them between hungry sucks and licks of my tremendous sweater-missiles. Then she drifted lower, bringing a moan from my lips as she stuck her tongue into me, expertly tonguefucking me with lusty moans and slurps.

All four of us reached one spared hand to grab and guide Richard's cock, a veritable symbol of how we would come to guide him into manhood together, mother teacher, coach, and counselor

***

Terra

"Oh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwd... oh my fucking GOD... OH RICHARD! OH YOU'RE HUGE COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD! NGH! YEAH! FEED MY FUCKING PUSSY! YOU BIG TITTED BITCHES AREN'T LETTING MY CUNT GORGE LIKE IT WANTS TO! MORE! OH FUCKFUCKFUCk MORE!"

I thrashed around, writhing and kicking my legs as more of Richard entered me. How could anyone's cock be so BIG? How could anything feel this good?

"Are you sure you want more?" Asked Richard, mischievously.

"YES YES OH GOD FUCKING YES!" I answered, the picture of ladylike dignity.

"You asked for it..." He said, smirking. Richard gently took the hands off of his cock and knelt down, joining me and the rest of his cock on the floor. Then he bucked his hips slamming another 8 inches of slit stuffing sausage inside me. In that moment I had an orgasm, pussy sauce spilling from me in a thick nasty sheet. There was such an overwhelming sense of pleasure I panicked a little flipping to my hands and knees, trying to crawl away.

The girls would have none of it, and I found myself running into the vast wall of Richard's mom's huge jugs, Sophia's arms locking around my shoulders to hold me back, and Terra whispering in my ear.

"No no, dear girl, he's not done with you yet...that was just one little thrust!"

Richard grabbed both my ankles and slid me back onto his dick, hips withdrawing then bucking forward to meet my insides, an animal noise erupting from my throat as his magnificent monster shaft piled orgasm on top of orgasm, his gradual increase in speed to the buck of his hips only increasing the speed with which my climaxes stacked on top of one another.

Sophia and Valerie got behind his spread knees and each knelt to the floor where a heavy ball was resting in his long sack, pooled on the ground in a grotesque puddle of suckable nutflesh. While their tongues swabbed the huge orbs, Terra again put her filthy mouth to work, straddling me like she was riding a horse backwards to face him, her sweet girl-spunk spilling down my back and sides, dripping from my tits as she covered me in a sheen as my body was rocketed backwards and forwards.

"MMmngh yeah baby, you pound that little gym-teacher snatch. You know you fucking love how it feels to bring a tough girl like Ter-Ter here to her knees. Ooo! She's really coming isn't she? Bet you wish you'd brought a fucking parka to deal with this much slut sauce. "

Cruelly she spanked me.

"Yeah, I called you a slut. What are you gonna do about it? Not so intimidating now, are ya? For the first time I'm not scared of you or those huge boobs of yours!"

She gave those a smack too and I could only moan in response, Richard finally allowing me to breath as I he pulled out of me and off me, the pop of his prickhead escaping my fat cunt lips eliciting one final, big, orgasm from me, chasing his cocknob with a healthy blast of juice.

***

Pearl

Spanking and titslapping Terra was unbelievably good for my self-esteem! Not a course of action I could recommend to most of my students suffering from lack of confidence, but therapeutic nevertheless. Richard certainly didn't suffer from any of that though! He clucked his tongue at me.

"Now now, that wasn't very friendly of you was it? You should place nice!"

"Gonna punish me?" I asked, blinking innocently.

"You bet I am." He said, grinning slyly. Richard suddenly grabbed my hips, and effortlessly flexing those powerful arms of his, he lifted me up onto his shoulders. Then he did something only a man as extraordinary as I he could. He bent at the waist, dipping me backwards, and slowly fed the first third or so of his cock into my tiny pussy.

Here's the thing; he was eating me at the same time. Richard's cock was so long he could suck a cunt while he fucked it!

Sophia left Valerie alone to worship her son's balls as she walked around to start giving my tits a coat of polish. She was a little taller than the rest of us, but she had to stand on her tiptoes to reach them where they rested above Richard's muff-diving head. Well now my mouth couldn't shut up, could it?

"NGH! NGH NGH NGH NGHNGHNGH! OH RICHARD YOU FUCKING STUD! EAT THAT CLIT WHILE YOU POUND MY CUNT! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK YOU'RE HUNG LIKE A GODDAMNED BULL! GWUH-GWOH GOD! ANGH! OH YEAH SOPH, SUCK THOSE TITTIES, GET MY BOOBS ALL WET FOR RICHARD! AUUUUUUUUUGH!"

My orgasm was abrupt and powerful. I was not one prone to squirting, yet here my pussy blasted forth such a raw torrent of glistening girl-gunk Richard looked like he was wearing conditioner. I pulled from Richard's ultra-cock and lay in puddle of my own juices on the floor, the other three ladies actually fighting to bend Richard at the waist and clean his hair of me, all of them eagerly slurping my snatch sauce up like it was so much milk and honey.

***

Sophia

Pearl's pearly pussy punch was positively perfect; sweet and hot on my tongue, and it was a treat to get to lick it off of such a strapping stud only added to the pleasure. I had to have him.

"My turn, big boy. lay me a length of that thick pipe." I commanded, still ever the director. He merely shrugged.

"Awright." He said. Richard spun me reach around me, cupping my enormous dangling tits with his big hands, offering my large ladies up for all to see. I whimpered a single ragged noise as he artfully spread my lips on his tip, feeding his beef battering ram up into my snatch, my head spinning as my world and womanhood where both filled with thickness.

"Pearl! Make yourself useful! Come tell Richard how huge his cock is! Valerie! Lick your boy's balls, it's only right! Terra! Come feed me your bra-busters. I'm in the mood for some fucking titmeat and yours are the second best here."

The three hopped to their tasks to my orgasmic glee. Richard moaned as his mother got between both of your legs and let his sloppy nuts spread all over her face as she fought to lick and suckle every inch of luscious gonad. Terra grabbed my hair and ground my face into her huge sweaty sweater missiles, letting me polish them clean of her exertions as Pearl fingered my clit and had a frank discussion with Richard about how, "His fat fucking pork pillar was the most gorgeous cock in the world, a testament to all a man could and should be, how my poor pussy must be forging a new religion around the fucking it was getting and how humongous long dicks like Richard always get exactly what they want." Or something like that anyway; man that bitch has a filthy mouth.

When my orgasm mounted to the increasing rhythm of Richard's balls slapping Valerie's pretty face, it was a surprisingly slow one, but I was unprepared how it felt. A whisper of pleasure at first, that doubled in volume into a shuddergasm that rippled through my body, and then that doubled into a pillow biting overwhelming sensation.

"OW!" Said Terra, pulling back from me.

Oops. I had in fact bitten one of her pillows. I tried to apologize: "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed as the snowball of a snatch-centered seismic event blasted though my prone form, Richard let me pull from his cock, dropping to my hands and knees, pussy doing an odd sort of dance, dribbling out huge torrents of my cum only subside then start again... it was like Richard's cock had given my cunt instructions while it was in there. Well, my pussy knew who its boss was.

***

Valerie

"Mommy's turn!" I shouted giving my baby boy's baby-makers a loving squeeze before rising to my feet in front of my son.

"I want you deeper than you pounded any of these other bitches. Do you think you can do that baby boy?"

"I can fuck you deeper than any man has ever fucked any woman on planet earth, if it's what you want, man." Said Richard. "Someone come hold my balls back somehow. I don't want them going off until mom has gotten her release."

Oh he had learned so well all that we had to teach him. I don't know if I pittied or envied all the women Richard was going to have his way with in his life, but as I watched his two teachers sink to their knees, dividing his ropey scrotum and each sinking a massive nut into their respective cleavages, I knew that he was going to be getting his way. He sighed in pleasure, savoring the sensation of having his gargantuan jizz-jugs each treated to their own personal titfuck before gently taking me in his arms.

He started like he had plowed Pearl, lifting me up onto his hips and letting me moan and squirm a little as he penetrated me in this standing position, but then he slowly and carefully bent me to the ground with his cock still lodged between my cuntlips. Next he titled my hips up, twisting my body so that my pussy was spitted fatly upon his cock, bulging with how overstuffed it was with my son's megacock, my tits on the floor, torso twisted awkwardly.

It would have been uncomfortable if not for the fact that my quivering quim was already spasming with intense pleasure. Richard started to thrust into me, the strength and power of his hips coupled with the power of gravity and the contour of my body fulfilling my wish to take it deep. Oh GOD how my son rammed me! His enormous eggs tried so hard to pull away from the cleavages that held them that four tits were jiggling like made with his every motion. Pearl crawled over to me, her tits in my face as she bent to whisper in my ear.

"Take it, Valerie! You're doing so well, his cock is deeper inside you than it was when you were pregnant with him now! You're taking at least 21 inches, I've never seen anythi8ng like this! Take Richard's huge fucking cock."

She stroked a hand almost lovingly across my face as he thundered away, his cock not so much fucking to me as strip-mining my pussy for orgasmic ore, lodestones of pleasure being discovered each time he fed my cunt with that preposterous pillar of gash-grinding, cunt-clobbering, pussy pummeling, slit-stuffing dickmeat.

My orgasms got louder and louder, my screams and wails rattling the windows, moving the chairs, reverberating off the walls, and even making Richard grimace a little from the sheer volume. But I wasn't about to apologize.

"YESYESYES! SAVAGE MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM-CANNON! YOU AREN'T MY SON! YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD, A MOTHERFUCKING HORSE-HUNG FORCE FOR FUCKING NATURE! OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGH!"

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

Came a new voice into the room, brassy and loud.

***

??????????

"What the hell do you think you're all doing!?" I shouted as I burst into the cafeteria. I'd been working late, getting settled, and I hadn't expected to hear the sonorous moans of sex. Especially not for two hours, and especially not over the course of four hours. This was my school now, and I would get to the bottom of this.

"Who are you?" Asked the woman who had just been moaning her head off, the hunky young man looking reproachfully back at me, four sets of eyes wandering over my chocolate skin, my short black hair, my wide hips and tapered waist. Of course as usual, the eyes stuck to my Q-cup bra-sized breasts the most. They always get all the attention for some reason.

"My name is Eliza Simons, Ms. Simons to you, and I am the new principle of this school." I squinted at them recognizing a couple faces. "You would be Terra and Sophie, Gym and Drama respectively, correct?" I glared as they nodded. "And is THAT a student? What's your name young man?"

"Richard." He answered. And stood up. As he did so, my eyes widened. The woman's gleaming shaved pussy slowly and enticingly gave birth to inch after inch after inch of cock, her back arching and moaning as the girthy log pulled from deep inside her. The boy had a pair of fucking bawls too, bigger than any man's I'd ever seen, slung super low in a scrotum that looked positively stretched from the sheer weight of those twin orbs.

"Hoooooooooooooly Shit." I whispered slowly as he pulled out, gargantuan gift of a cock wiggling around before him like a two-foot hoagie.

"See anything you like, principal Simons?" The student said proudly as he pumped his fuckstaff a few times for good measure, it was slick with more than one pussies' creamy residue, that much was sure.

"I... ab-uh..." I was not one to be without words often, and found myself embarrassed Finally I managed, "Ladies, I would be willing to overlook this heinous dereliction of duty on one condition."

"What's that?" The coach asked.

"That you all help to hold me in place while this boy has his way with me." I answered.

They all exchanged knowing grins, then each assumed a role, almost like they'd rehearsed.

Terra moved behind Richard and gave him a little push towards me, while Sophia came and stood behind me, helping me to my knees, cushioning my head against the massive swell of her huge tits, the closest to my own in size I'd ever seen. Valerie crawled on her hands and knees, still radiating her orgiastic pleasure as she worked her head between my thighs and began to tongue-fuck me, drawing my already sopping cunt into a higher state of readiness.

The last was Pearl who did a most curious thing indeed. She stood near Richard and cheered him on with an almost perpetual stream of filthy banter that flowed from her mouth.

"Oh come on Richard baby, show this principle whose really in charge. She thinks she can just walk in her with her mondo mammoth mammories and full juicy lips and that meaty little pussy and just boss you around? I think somebody's throbbing 23 incher might just have a thing or two to say about that, hm?"

Terra took her lead as Richard stood before me and wrapped both her hands around the young man's spectacular body and magnificent prick near the base, hefting it too and fro a few times before bringing it in hard contact with my tits. Each big boob is the size of an office waste-paper basket, firm and high on my chest, and each of them was getting utterly cockwhipped as Terra grinned and rained meaty dickslaps on them.

Well I wasn't gonna give her the satisfaction. "Come on coach bitch, you gonna tease me all day or are you gonna let little Richard actually fuck something?"

Terra and Sophia exchanged another knowing look and I found myself being tilted backwards against those enormous pillows. I groaned and spread my legs a little wider as Valerie's tongue turned into a little vibrator on my clit, slapping up and down so rapidly I could barely see it. In this position Terra help Richard to lean and squat down, resting his sack-stuffers mightily on the back of his mother's head while he slapped his cock down between my huge breasticles.

My hooters wobbled and wiggled as Sophie reached one hand around me to help hold it against the other that Terra pushed into place. My tits are so huge it really is a three-woman job to get them in place for a proper titfuck.

And properly titfuck me is exactly what the student did, bucking his hips and sending my sweater-meat flying as he stuffed and re-stuffed my awe-inspiring cleavage. Any ordinary man is lost between my Q-cups of course, and even the best hung might only hope to barely get there heads out of the top of all my titflesh, but Richard was beyond extraordinary and beyond hung. So beyond them, in fact, that his meat missile poked from my cleavage, up to the height of my fast, and over my shoulder, where Sophia greedily sucked on the head of him, smacking her lips lewdly in my ear as she worked.

"Hey, drama-bitch, you gonna let me get a piece of that or not?" I scolded, squeezing my thighs around the boy's mother's head as Sophia and Terra pulled me up and pushed me over, putting me into perfect cocksucking position. The all watched, moans of appreciation turning into gasps of surprise as I easily swallowed all of him.

All of him.

23 inches of cock entered my well-practiced throat, making my neck bulge obscenely as girthy member stuffed me right down to the base. Arrogantly I winked and reached up to rub his smooth balls all over my smooth face, swallowing and rolling my insides on him as I pleasured his heavy mansacks with my cheeks and jaw and precum-burbling lips.

Terra looked almost chagrined; I'd later learn she had managed the same feat earlier that night only barely and was left raspy and sore by the experience. Here I was, a big tittied bitch on her knees shamelessly throating the huge rod. As I bobbed my head, I could feel his balls start to go, so I gave them a rough tug and pulled back, unthroating his mercurial member with a single long gasp, a rope of precum the thickness of my pinky still dangling from my cheek, draping over his head.