The Education Of Richard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies wasted no time in moving in to lick my face and his cock clean of the mess, all five of us sucking his huge cock and bursting balls a few moments, expertly torturing him, not letting him find release, his staggering stones bloating and bulging larger and larger, each like a small melon of cream now.

I was a little surprised when the four of them suddenly set themselves on me, each one seizing me by a leg or an arm and lifting me up, tilted back.

"Finish her, Richard!" Peal begged, "Take your huge gut-gouging monster cock and fuck our boss till she dries up! Core out her pussy! Make her scream every name ever given to any child since time began! FUCK HER!"

"Yeah! Fuck her!" The others joined in, and to their wild chants and lewd suggestions he finally complied, sinking himself inside me.

Oh my god. Richard's huge shaft plunged deep, spreading my juicy lips and dilated my lubed-tube of moistness to a few sizes larger than it was expecting. It hurt, but ohhhhhh it hurt so nicely!

The girls got things started, skillfully swinging me back and forth, almost depriving me of Richard's cock each time they swung my back, then stuffing me a little fuller each time they went they other way. I started to moan and whimper as a tide of orgasms built within me.

Then Richard joined in the motion, working with his two teachers, counselor and mother to buck his hips in and out of me, cramming me fuller and fuller, faster and faster. When he was about three quarters of the way inside me I screamed for him to pull out and shamelessly squirted, completely showering him in a splattering stream of girl cream, soaking him from the waist down in my glistening fluids.

I was cumming the whole time it poured from me, orgasm after orgasm wracking my frame, tits wobbling, arms wheeling and legs kicking in the grasp of the delighted ladies who held me.

Pearl smirked and spoke as they set me down, "Naughty girl... you cum all over Richard, he cums all over you." As I sprawled and slipped around in my own slick puddle, unable to get purchase, they four fell to their knees to finish him, a huge ball in Sophia and Terra's mouths, Terra licking all over his shaft, his mother bobbing her head rapid-fire on the huge doorknob at his tip.

He squinched his face together cutely, then threw back his head and roared, hours of built up release coming together in this single shining moment.

***

Valerie

My baby's balls bunched up, barely dangling at all despite their usual low hang, drawing closer to the cock that trembled and bulged and finally BURST with cream, slapping into my mouth with weapon-like force, snapping my head back, a half-gallon of cream from that single load still spilling up and over my face, capping the tops of my tits, and bringing a delighted gasp from all the ladies at the site of his release.

***

Sophia

As Richard's mother collapsed back and rolled out of the way, our original target was left, Principle bitch was about to get the hosing of a lifetime, and Richard did not disappoint, his dick cannon discharging a huge wad right beneath her tits, the stream still going as he angled up to splatter her face as well, the single shot turning her gorgeous chocolate skin into pure cocoa butter instead. She looked so lickable...

***

Pearl

...I really wanted to lick all that cum off of the Principle, but I couldn't resist waiting to see just exactly how much cum he was going to paint her with. The next shot went a little low, pasting up one of her thighs then down the other, pooling where her thighs met. I hoped she was on the pill, because even externally this stud might have easily knocked her up!

***

Terra

That horse-hung cock went off again, Richard arrogantly waggling it back and forth to drizzle and coat the principle anywhere she wasn't already painted. If you hadn't seen her before the cum blast you'd have never guessed she had African features at all, for here was simply a moaning writhing form beneath a cum-pile of white.

***

Eliza

The fifth shot was a wide angle blast, showering as all almost equally, Pearl, Terra, and Sophia dancing in the spunk spray as it pelted their faces and tits and hair in thick gooey drops.

***

Valerie

I beamed with pride at how easily he could coat us all, his losing control as it spat another massive wad that hit my huge tits and set them knocking against one another like those executive metal-ball thingies, slapping them together even as it coated them in cream, the huge hooters not so much clapping into each other as splashing, fleck of nut-butter bouncing from my tits into little drops that pelted everyone in the middle of this cum tsunami.

***

Pearl

As Richard's loads and loads flew, I coaxed him on, "yeah stud, paint us all. Paint us fucking all! Make each of us a fucking canvas for your cum, a whore-slicked quintet of spunk and spew and cream! Let those huge fat nuts unload everywhere, fill the room with your jizz! Drown us baby! Drown us in your fucking cum!"

***

Terra

The eight shot caught Valerie in the hollow of her throat, rippling up her face and down her torso, streaking to the sides of her massive tits. To think he'd once suckled those for milk, and was now returning the favor to them!

***

Sophia

I offered my tits up for Richard's ninth symphony of seed, cupping my mammoth orbs and catching his copious cum-blast between them, on top of them, so that a rich shelf of cream was created atop my bust. If I could have, I'd have worn it the rest of my life.

***

Eliza

That tenth blast caught me full in the face, painting it all white, matting my hair, filling both eye sockets and dripping from the curve of my lips, droplets falling to Spackle my tits as well.

***

Terra

I pulled Pearl into a tight hug, grinding my huge tits against her smaller ones, smirking as Richard's cream spilled between us, bouncing off our heads and faces, then pooling like a glass of milk between us. "See? There's nothing wrong with your rack hon, it's doing half the work here, just like mine. So stop being so jealous!"

***

Valerie

The next shot was a real straight stream, hitting me right in the nose. Richard looked almost embarrassed in his ecstasy as this long hose-blast of nut nectar smeared all of my face in a sheet of frosting, causing me to tilt my chin up and open wide, gargling and gulping down swallow after swallow of his luscious load.

***

Pearl

I licked up the spaces where Richard's mother failed to catch the cream, cleaning her face as he made mine dirtier, a thick load catching the back of my head, matting my hair into a single white cake of cream, running down my back in hot thick streams that rolled over my ass and between my cheeks, down my thighs and legs. The ground was getting slippery!

***

Terra

I pulled Richard's mother between Pearl and I for the next shot, all three of us getting hosed in our faces, turning to kiss each other, hungrily stabbing our tongues into each other's mouth to claim all the cream we could for ourselves, breasts slapping and slipping together in the horny huddle as he continued to fountain on.

***

Eliza

Pearl had turned her head, and this blast caught the little pixie-cut princess on the side of her face, the huge fist of cum rippling up and down to form a thick clot on her shoulder and past her cute bangs down, her left flickering as cum swirled in to cover it up entirely.

***

I let the little bastard paint my tits. I couldn't help it. I had to admit by now that he just fucking owned me, and should spray his seed wherever he wanted. The cream was hot and heavy and looked beautiful on my huge firm breasts, proudly glistening in his Spackle of spooge.

***

Valerie

Sophia took the next shot right in her mouth the greedy thing! Her cheeks bulged until they overflowed, and then cum burst from her nostrils and lips, almost looking like it might come out of her eyes next. Serves her right.

***

Sophia

I couldn't resist playing a little, and I grabbed Terra's hair with a giggled and held her in place to take a full-on Richard-load to the face. She almost looked like she might have drowned as I kept her there, but she only responded by slapping my cream-coated tits around a little as Richard's mammoth cum-cannon totally pasted every hole in her face completely closed.

***

Pearl

I was still trying to talk dirty when his next shot interrupted me. It sounded something like, "Gyeah bwabgby, goad uz in ghyour gum grrrrrrggggggle!" The rest of my sentence was lost in gagging coughing noises as I fought to unthroat so much of Richard's thick spooge.

***

Eliza

This big ball-shot blew up between Sophia and me as we French-kissed the cum around in our mouths, unfathomable waves of cum streaking our foreheads, connecting our faces together in dozens of places with spunky little ropes of cum that the other three women worked feverishly to claim, licking us all over as Richard's balls geared up for another shot.

***

Terra

It took me a moment to realize what had happened, my word was suddenly dark and I was gargling and coughing up liquid. Oh! I t was cum! Richard's cum! He'd just nailed me in the face with another gallon of gonad gravy! The stud had knocked me dazed with his semen alone!

***

Pearl

I couldn't resist sinking to my knees and lavishing slutty affection and thanks on Richard's balls at this point. Even as they blasted and spasmed I suckled and kissed at them, giving a little moan of pleasure as yet another thick wad slapped out of his cock and between Valerie's monster-tits, the force knocking them all over the place like a pair of speed-bags.

***

Valerie

I couldn't believe how much cum was still burbling out... no not burbling, still blasting away in long steady streams, this orgasm was stretching out over minutes that seemed like hours. The next shot hit all of us, ricocheting from face-face in a single stream of sack-sauce that left us all gasping for more, MORE MORE!

***

Terra

He gave that principle another wad, this time indenting her tits, almost inverting them with the force of a cum-river hosing into her nipples, Sophia and Valerie getting hosed too as they moved in to lick the tits clean even as they were being painted.

***

Eliza

And in that moment whether or not we were teachers, coaches, counselors, mothers or principles didn't really matter, because we were all lovers and whores, and all painted in Richard's thick, delicious, pure white spunk.