All Comments on 'The Eightfold Fence Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Great Story

WW are you a comic book movie fan? What I really enjoyed about this chapter was the teeing up for the next round of adventures. Lots of chewy morsels to gnaw on this time around. I ask about the movie part because this chapter reminded me of the scene in The Dark Knight where the Joker is about to start the final act of chaos and his line is and here we go. I feel like this chapter was you repeating the line.

I do have a question, it may be rhetorical, is Woodburn being portrayed as very smart or very powerful? As I understand it you have shown how she thinks she is the master manipulator behind the county, yet she continually underestimates the Crowbar. That is hubris right? I have yet to see any evidence that she is as smart as she thinks she is, she just has power and thinks she knows how to use it. Oh well thank you for this chapter, I look forward to a summer full of very good reading.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
tranzmany

I am a comic book fan, but no, I did not get that concept from The Batman and The Joker. Yes, this series was groundwork like an Interlude; it sets the table for what is to follow. Katherine Woodburn is a tough media person, but like so many others... she is no match for Your Iron Crowbar...

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 9 years ago
patiently waiting

I am happy to be caught up on your marathon stories and sad that I have to wait for more to be written. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

You're superb, mate! Great going! Can't wait to see how the Crowbar tackles Moriarty... can't wait for the next story! How soon is it going to be out?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Future stories

I'm working on the next several series. But you guys need to remember that I have another life. I don't get paid to write these stories, and I do them when I can. I'm not going to put out crap (by my standards, anyway), so I'll post them when I get them done. I appreciate that you guys like the stories, and I'm glad for that, but do remember that I cannot devote every second to them. I gotta pay bills and eat, too...

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another story closes with a grand finale, nothing really solved but as Don implied storm clouds are gathering.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Lot of interesting tidbits in this series..Glad Cindy will be OK. Seems Laura and Melina sure back in temporarily business.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES