All Comments on 'The Elephant in the Room Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago

Enjoyed reading her origins. Audi make sense why she wants her husband "Stephanie" to be sophisticated. I just hope she doesn't end up hurting her husband and her marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this story

I have read quite a few of Michelle Nylon's stories and I love her as an accomplished writer for Literotica . I would definitely love to actually meet Michelle in real life because of her stories she is the most beautiful woman in the world. But please give me more chapters too this story so l'm not left frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I know it has been awhile

I know you have been away from this story for awhile. Would love to read more of this take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Elizabeth Please!!

I know this is not your "style" but this is a good story. More Elizabeth please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now we get to see your usual attention to detail and a much filled out narrative. Very entertaining; especially engrossing with the surprise introduction of a TS Headmaster of St. Trinians - delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES