All Comments on 'The Elevator'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For me ...

... a truly dreadful story!

Why?

Because you tried to make out that 'I', the Reader, was involved in the story when I know full well that I was not!

Therefore the story is truly unbelievable!

No believability = nonsense.

Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first reviewer needs an education, in many things!

guess some have never heard of first-person narrative--it is the author, not the reader, who is speaking as "I",

and I very much enjoyed going up that elevator shaft, slowly but quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

The problem isn't "I, the author"

The problem is that the story talks about "you" (that is, me, the reader) but since I wasn't there, and don't wear earrings, you lose me.

You lose 99% of your audience

Never ever use "you" in a story

sparkle8sparkle8over 10 years agoAuthor
Really?

To anonymous 1 and 3. Really? You thought "you" referred to "you" the reader? I have assumed a high level of intelligence among Literotica readers. Apparently you are the exception that proves the rule. As Shakespeare said, “I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!”

10towers10towersover 5 years ago
My story

I only had sex in an elevator once, and it was with my wife. We did not have a hour or even 10 minutes. It was between the 13th and ground floors, so it was a quickie. Ok, neither of us had an orgasm, but it was full penetration so it should count as sex in a elevator. It was also over 30 years ago when we were both young. Fond memories.

10towers10towersover 5 years ago
My story

I only had sex in an elevator once, and it was with my wife. We didn't have an hour or even ten minutes, as it was between the 13th and ground floors. Neither of us had an orgasm, but it was full penetration, so it should qualify as elevator sex. It was over 30 years ago when we were much younger. Ah, fond memories !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersparkle8@sparkle8
99 Followers
I love Literotica. I write, read, and wank. I'm sure that describes a whole lot of folks who spend time at this site.