All Comments on 'The Elite Broker Ch. 01'

by magee113

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great intro!

I can't wait for the next chapter. This is going to be a good story, I can feel it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Very excited to see what happens!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

"Step into my office," said the spider to the fly.

;)

sea0dwellersea0dwellerover 10 years ago

I am excited to see how this story develops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yup

All set up for a cracker.

Beautifully written as well.

Not too long for part two please

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers...

Chapter 2 has been approved by Literotica and should post VERY soon.

I have been blessed to have found a wonderful volunteer Editor, (robertreams you may take your bow!), whose expertise has really helped me to sparkle and shine.

Thank you all so very much for your wonderful encouraging responses! I appreciate each one of you for your kind words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

Wow, I was hoping for more but love what I got. Soon please I need more.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Don't Make her stupid or too tame.

Good build up but please let her fight and win some. Perhaps she wants to leave at the end and ruin all the resources they invested in her despite remaining submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn, way to kill it. Every time an author writes one of these stories and uses the word "submissive" you just know that the highly intelligent and professional young female is going to turn into a retarded doormat who doesn't know the difference between prostitution and career growth.

No thanks.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Great Start Magee113!

Welcome to Lit magee113! This was a great start and you already have a lot of people commenting and taking notice so good job. You have setup an interesting start here and I will be watching to see where you take it. As always, FA_JF hit the nail on the head with her comment.

~LB

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
You will have to keep reading!

Adriana is by no means a silly little bimbo tra-la-la-ing happily looking to simply 'fall' into submission. "help me...help me..." Damn! *zipping my lip!* Oops, I've said too much. You will just have to stay tuned to find out. AGAIN!! Thank you all so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is thia going to be another mind control story?

It sure looks like this is another mind control story, with the exact nature of how they do it to be revealed. Perhaps of the bimbo species.

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
ANONYMOUS readers!

I LOVE your comments and reviews! But PLEASE create an account (its free to join)or if you already have one, 'LOGIN'.

As a fledgling writer my wings are still unstable and I may or may not fly in the right direction.

YOUR WORDS, whether kind, excited or harsh and grumpy help me to learn and grow as a writer. By letting me see who you are, I can contact you personally in thanks or to delve into what you might see as needing tweaked or strengthened.

YOU are the ones that I am writing for!!!

magee113

koinonia_92koinonia_92over 10 years ago
Great Lead In…

I'm very impressed with the detail and lead in to this story and I am reading chapter 2 next. Very few editorial mistakes and nothing large enough to detract from the story. Please continue as my expectations are very high based on the start! As for the anonymous individuals that hide behind their keyboards, do not waste your breath or time. Your efforts are appreciated thus far…

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
The Elite Broker Chapter 3

Hello Readers,

To those of you enjoying the story so far, chapter 3 has been submitted and should be available by the weekend - I hope.

I look forward to your continued reviews and votes!

Hope you are having a great week!

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers,

Chapter 4 is on its way, I promise. I've had a small glitch that has put a short delay on it's submission to Lit. I hope to have it wrapped up in the next couple of days and online by this time next week. So sorry for the hiccup. Hope everyone had a relaxing, long weekend! Smiles and hugs for all of you!

magee113

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
Hello Readers!

I am happy to tell you all that The Elite Broker Chapter 4 is now in the submission process. I hope to see it post to the site by this time next weekend.

magee113

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous