The Elite Broker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hopes of calming her nerves and getting his thoughts under control, Mr. Adams added: "Ms. Manarro, I am hiring you. Employment will be probationary for six months. I am taking a huge risk by not completing this interview properly. Helen will accompany you to our clinic in just a few minutes. Once I have our Doctor's report we will set a start date for you." Mr. Adams hit the speakerphone calling Helen back to his office. "Take Adriana to the clinic. Tell the doctor I want the report as soon as possible."

Helen bustled into Mr. Adams' office nodding to him in understanding then turned to Adriana. "Ms. Manarro, follow me please."

The women left the office. Walking back to the reception area to the elevator, Helen then pushed the call button. Entering the elevator, Helen pulled out what looked like a credit card and slid it down the track of an electronic reader, that Adriana hadn't noticed when she arrived. As the car began to ascend, Helen continued with her instructions, "The physical you are about to undergo will be intensive. You will be exhausted when it is completed. I have made arrangements for you to stay in one of our on-site suites. Our driver, Kyle is on the way to your apartment with the keys from your purse, to get some personal items for your comfort. Is there anything in particular that you would like him to include?"

Adriana's mind was in a whirl. I got the job... I. Got. The. Job.... I GOT THE JOB! Beyond that thought, she couldn't think of anything important! "Helen there is a book on the nightstand by my bed. May I have that please?" she asked.

Helen looked over the rim of her glasses. With an annoyed sigh, she told Adriana, "The bag will be there at the suite when you arrive. I will call you in the morning with your next instructions from Mr. Adams. Good luck with the physical Ms. Manarro."

"Good luck? With a physical? Exhausted? From a physical exam?" Adriana thought she detected a certain something, a sort of 'aha' in Helen's voice? "What was that about?" For a moment she had a feeling she was not being told the whole truth. "Never mind," she told herself. "I got the job!"

12