The Elite Broker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you like deli sandwiches. I think they're both clubs with the works."

"They'll be fine, I'm sure." Hesitating for a moment, the unwanted thought of drugs came to mind. It must have shown on her face.

"The food is fine!" Impatience flared in his voice. He understood her trepidation. His need to reassure her at ever turn however, was frustrating. Recovering his usual controlled composure, he said, "Sit down Adriana. Now!"

She jumped a little at his tone. Getting on the bed she crossed her legs to get comfortable. He made her feel like a child. But this is the man that made her heart flutter, had made her groin ache during the interview. Seeing his softer side earlier, allowed her to be more accepting, more receptive to his current commanding persona. At least it assured her that the man could be tender.

Mr. Adams saw her startle at his command and her voluntary response. Reaching into the bag, he put a sandwich on a plate, handing it to her.

She took it from him greedily not waiting for him to set up his plate. Her fingers trembled as she tore into the wrapper.

The heavily fragrant aroma of olive oil, red wine vinegar and Italian spices, sprang into the air like a small explosion. Her stomach growled loudly, demanding food like a wild animal. Taking a large bite, some of the juices escaped her lips. Closing her eyes, she savored each flavor, every texture assaulting her tongue. The salty ham, bacon and smoked turkey were delicious, with the spicy bite of yellow pepper rings. All of it was heaven in her mouth.

Mr. Adams watched her in fascination as she thoroughly enjoyed her meal. Who knew a deli sandwich could incite such culinary arousal? Munching his own sandwich, he found nearly the same satisfaction as Adriana had. It was good! But, Mike's Deli had always been his favorite.

Popping the top for her, he handed her a can of Coke. Gratefully, she took several long pulls of the icy drink. Then he placed a handful of grapes on her plate. Still enjoying her epicurean enthusiasm as she gobbled up the juicy red and green globes.

"Now that you have had the opportunity to get cleaned up and eat, I want you to tell me what you are feeling right now. What are your thoughts telling you Adriana?" his voice was smooth yet demanding.

She paused chewing on her last grape, attempting to speak the truth without drama. "I'm scared if that's what you're asking." That was easy enough for now.

"That's to be expected. I will get you past that. But do you have any idea of what all of this may be about yet? For you specifically?"

She stated all the facts, as she saw them, that she had pieced together earlier, omitting the contemptuous conversation with Suzanne. "...So, based on what I have seen and what I have read in books, I believe you like to control women and turn them into sex toys for your pleasure." That statement was a bit more difficult to express than her continuing fear. Speaking this candidly about sex had always made her nervous.

Her deductive reasoning impressed Mr. Adams. Given what she thought to be fact, she still remained on the bed beside him. "Very good Adriana. Now let me fill in the blanks for you. Elite Brokerage deals in all markets where buyers or sellers need our services. That includes sexually trained, professional women. Not prostitutes but well educated women in the workforce that are professionally trained by us, to please both men and women, while maintaining legitimate positions in the company. Some of our recruits serve here in the United States, while others work Internationally. Between the three offices we have over two hundred sexually trained women in our employ."

Not sure she wanted to hear any more, she put her hand up interrupting him. In a state of disbelief and astonishment, Adriana spat at him her disdain and condemnation, shrill to his ears, "Oh my God! You kidnap women, train them to be paid escorts and you want me to be one of those women?"

12