All Comments on 'The Email'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck, cuck, cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol. Quite the farce. People take this too seriously. This wad not some statement on infidelity and the sanctity of marriage. It was about a stupid dare that took on a life of its own and a clueless competitive wife who went too far, while her friend and fellow competitor acted with propriety. Yes the resolution was too quick and simple. At least he had evidence that the blowjob of the student didn't happen (though personally as a husband, I see no real difference between a blowjob with a condom or without in terms of adultery) and hence not the other dares. Again it was a farce. Not some dramatic story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't get it. He says he was with her all the time of the blow job so he feels it did not occur and she lied other friend. If so, why would she yell her husband she did it? So she did in fact give someone a blowjob - condom on or off does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m good with the reconciliation, but she should get a single friend to even up the score.

I like your emotionally detached writing style. I’m not sure whether it’s how you are or whether it’s because English is your second language, but it adds an element of dry humor (intended or not) to your stories.

Although I like this style, I’d recommend at some point adding some internal turmoil in the character. It was a betrayal and having some emotional affectation would give you more depth and an opportunity for character development in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the Anonymous from 4 months ago, he was with her the whole day when she slclaimed to Anne that she had sucked off the student to completion and swallowed. That was a lie. Nut she did suck of the guy in the bar that she first grabbed his cock down inside his trousers. That time she used a condom. This is meant to be a farce. In rela world, overcoming that early sequence would be bad enough. She needs therapy as to why she would do what she did to win a bet. Not something to be papered over. Could see moving out for a while. Probably not divorce because there was no emotions and she didn't do it for the normal cheater reasons. But a reconciliation would be a lot more.work than depicted in the story. And what is up with Anne and the wink about anything? She didn't do any of the list because of her marriage for Andy. And now, the implied offer? Hmm.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Just harmless fun? D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How about including a "Stupid Garbage - Waste of Time" warning. Total and complete trash. Find a new hobby

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Stupid. Sorry.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Decent enough premise, but it fell over once he confronted Katy. To be blunt - there's no way anyone would trust her word at that point unless they were a complete clown.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I thought that was fun. I would have preferred them to have actually performed the acts (or just one of them did)

or, the same story but at the end she was lying about not completing the list. the truth comes out when she delivers a surprise black baby. end with divorce and maybe a btb... or just end with him walking out of the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Completely stupid. I'm dumber having read this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

In the words of the immortal Sgt Hulka from Stripes" "Lighten up Francis!". It was meant to be a farce. Not a nightmare. At first it appeared to be so, but it was quite clear that she wasn't lying. Just they way she talked about the bloejob with the condom. However, the penalty for that should be a lot more strenuous. As in him need to leave for a while. Probably file for separation. Try marriage counseling. Etc. So even if he coukd see past what she already did, she knows hoe close she came to lose everything for some stupid fantasy competition. A licensed professional needs to work with her to find out why she felt compelled to suck the guy off. Seriously. But again this was a farce. So lighten up people. Don't get all bent out of shape over a story that was meant to look bad then become lighter in tone. Yeesh.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous