All Comments on 'The Email'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Arrogance

You may think you are a "good" person to forgive and reconcile. Unfortunately, this is not about you, it is about her. She is a cheater by personality type. It is a disorder. She has no problem deceiving her husband on the most important area on their marriage, she will have less problem cheating in every other way including financially. When she betrays him again, and she will, it will hurt much more because he will have known better. If the have kids, the pain will be magnified 1000x. She is not wife material, and certainly not mother material. Her husband is not father material if he is stupid or arrogant enough to breed with a known cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sorry but that wasn't a reconciliation, that was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Fuck off, you simpering little cunt.

This isn't reconciliation, this is humiliation, complete and utter submission, her wishes and needs overriding his own. Kill yourself.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good and funny story, if...

A good and funny story, if the friend (that said she didn't did any of the dares) hadn't offered herself to fuck him in order that he didn't told her husband about the dares!!! If she was willingly to do it, why wouldn't she had done the dares? This little scene put all story in questioning...But good writing though...3*

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
My condolences

Your marriage is over.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

I'm more a reconciliation fan but here....First you only know one of the later instances is false. Two, she viewed this competition as more important then her marriage until the blowjob and thats debatable as she didn't even stop the game regardless of her just lying about it. Three you have bigger issues if she's doing this 4 years into your marriage. Finally, it seems like a smart predator could get her to cheat pretty easily based on this if he were to insult her pride. She hasn't learned anything and really seems more upset that she was caught then she did the act.

Well written though

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Mixed Feelings

While I do THINK she's telling the truth, mainly due to his thought about how she was with him all day when she supposedly sucked off the student, though how he knows the exact date she said she did it is a mystery.

Still troubling though is the secret Email account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Logic?

Hubby said Katy was home late several times, and so how does he know that she did not spend some of these times doing a dare? Also, logically he would get the blood test to reinforce the risk and his hurt. Finally, how could he accept Katy's story without any independent confirmation? The writer should have told us that hubby had checked her secret email account and found absolutely nothing else on it, and no evidence of any deleted items to support the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
accept word but verify, no way to verify, so must assume she did, he was with her on the date mentioned

but was he with her on the date she took the dare?

Dump the stupid slut, you can never trust her again.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Lame.

If you have to break into your spouses email account then you don't love or trust that person. Think about it, I trust my wife. If some guy sent me pictures of her wearing his cum and getting DP'd and she said it wasn't her...I would believe her because I trust her. I know she wouldn't because she loves and trusts me and has my back.

So if I stumbled across a secret email, I would be curious but not do much that I would have to break into her personal letters to read them.

Which means that this asshat neither loves or trusts his wife which makes him a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it was just a story , wasn't it ?

Interesting and worth the read in it's originality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

I was married to a knothead redhead for three years that would actually do something stupid like this.

As long as she thought she would not get caught. She never saw a male that she didn't want to get his penis out for him.

There is no cure and no way to redemption, so, I came home one day and she was gone.

Good thing, too, as I really did have plans for her, like floating down the river.

The truth was, she really did know me fairly well. 40 years ago, she emailed recently somehow, wanting to know how I was. Facebook, of course.

I told her to...beat it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@ Whackdoodle

So if your wife was DP'ed right in front of you and told you she didn't, since you trust her so much you would take her word that she was not?

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Good story.

Given the circumstances here I would have done the same thing. Up until the end though. I wouldn't have jettisoned the marriage over it necessarily, but I wouldn't have simply taken her to bed and sexed the troubles away. We would have a serious conversation about why our marriage vows came second to not losing a dare. Then maybe some counseling and a lot of time before we were cool again.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@javmor79

"marriage vows came second to not losing a dare"?

And you would sit her down and teach her right from wrong?

That says to me that she is not marriage material, either not mature enough or mentally incompetent.

There are hundreds of millions of women on this planet, the answer to this is:

"Next"

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor
Good fun

As it turns out, submitting reconciliation stories is actually good fun. I have just - despite the votes (or maybe because of the votes) - submitted another one that will surely drive the btb fraction nuts.

Some people seem to use the voting system to judge the character of the protagonists. At least one - ususally the husband - is expected to be perfect. And totally unforgiving, by the way. Some even seem to think that this is autobiographic and want to give me advise on how to handle the situation. Guys, I hate to disappoint you - this is fiction. It´s not autobiographic and not therapeutic. Relax, read and have a good laugh ;)

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
I liked your story, not sure about the intelligence of the wife but

being uber competitive has it's drawbacks. I think that he handled himself as well as could be expected and I would hope that she wouldn't be stupid enough to be lying to him about how far she went. Obviously he is able to find out about her actions fairly easily. I think that I would have her tested for STD's anyway. And myself cause you can't be sure about someone who would have their nipples pierced in spite of the fact she never talked to her husband about that. How could she not know she was putting out red flags like a fragmentation grenade? There is absolutely nothing secure about public emails and social media. It's there for everyone to see, even a dumb husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's really sad

about this story is that the author doesn't realize how sad and tawdry the whole thing is. A wife performs oral sex on a stranger over a dare and the husband sees it as no really big deal? Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OK, so she's stupid and he's overly trusting after infidelity.....

......trust but verify. And he still needs to get tested.

Who knows, the girls may both be lying.

My wife and her best friend did, and I stupidly accepted her lame-o excuse on the face of it....but I verified everything that could be verified, got tested and guess what? She lied in her teeth!

So, before I filed for divorce, I got treated, when certified clean, I went over to the college where I somtimes take extension classes, hung out in the student union and the library for several days,com and on....and guess what? I hooked up with two different younger ladies.....one of which is my current girlfriend, now going on 5 years.

The divorce was not overly acrimonious, once the medicals and other verifications came to light. We didn't have much, yet. Having only had just less than two and a half years married, it was a fairly easy 50/50 split. I'm just glad I checked out the details of her story and got tested. I shudder to think how bad it would have been if I'd gotten sick, or somehow survived 15 years, then caught her cheating. With that much time, there's more than a lot of water under the bridge, there's.....complications, perhaps children and many, many more details to work out.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
Well-told 5*, in fact

Some people took your story seriously. Good grief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it must be hard

to be as smart as this author to drive the btb crowd crazy, i wonder is it more fun to forgive your spouse after they fuck you by screwing someone else or is the forgiveness just another way of saying your an idiot and you can hurt whoever you want, i'm betting a small amount of people would pick number number one there not sick fucks as you are you wizard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Noooo" I wail

1:Not very well written. 2:"I love Phil more than anything" BS if she did the dare would have been boring since it wouldn't have gotten past the first email. 3:IF she didn't do anything than why did she do something? (her nipples). IF she didn't do anything than why is there proof she did? More probable they planned than if they were caught that would be the excuse.4:She's a lying,cheating,slutty,bitch. He needs to get tested because who knows what she brought home with her. 4:Poor naive and loving man. Let's just hope if she gets pregnant they don't "miraculously" end up with a child that looks nothing like him.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
She is untrustworthy

Why would she set up a secret e-mail account? Have both of you tested and then get a lawyer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get a day job!

Please stop writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
""What can we do to make this up to you?" Anne asks, winking."

Phil should ask Katy to arrange a private fuck with Anne. If Anne and Katy agree, then they probably fucked the other guys as they described in their emails. Phil should film his fucking Anne, and during the fucking she might admit to what really went on. Phil should monitor their email to see what they say about the situation, and he may then learn what really went on. Phil should also hire a PI to bug Katy's phone, purse, and car, including GPS tracking. He should also make Katy give him the name of the student she sucked, and Phil should induce him (money or force) to describe exactly what happened. If Phil eventually learns that Katy lied and fucked around on him he should send the video of him fucking Anne to her husband, with a copy of all the emails, on the same day he has Katy served with divorce papers. Or let Katy suffer the consequences of her betraying her husband by having to share him with Anne, if only once.

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

To Do List:

1) Call Andy and give him the list of emails,

2) Call and make an appointment for a legal consultation.

There can be no trust here. Ask either or both of them to honestly answer what they'd do if the roles were completely reversed.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Re: What's Next

A Divorce Attorney

Re: Re: What's Next

A New, Separate Bank Account

Re: Re: Re: What's Next

A Health Clinic for STD testing

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Next

A new apartment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Next

A new life without "The Dare"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Next

An Ex wife

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE ACCEPTANCE OF ALIBIS AND EXCUSES

all on faith and trust, WTF. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one word

dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a horrible story

But my problem was that he believed either woman when they told him they either didn't go "that far" or it was just a game. Too much lying going on here for my taste. I sure as hell wouldn't be having kids with this bitch until I had spent a lot more time with her and watched her closely. And I'd be telling Andy exactly what was happening.

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Fair Effort

Not a bad effort. While the writing was legible and it flowed, the story itself was a bit disjointed. I liked the premise of discovering the "dare" and reading the escalation of the dares. I even like the direct confrontation without all the preamble we often see. But Phil punted on accepting their explanation way too quickly and he was not nearly has responsive to his cheating wife as he should have been (particularly for a "reconciliation" style story).

Thanks for the read! Please keep writing.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
your plots

are just ridiculous.. i went to give it 1 star but accidentaly selected 3, youre welcome!!

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Wow!

That was silly! Five silly stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck annony he she it IT don't know shit about anything

this was a hot story, I gave you a 5. Eat shit and die annony, you turd

Mordant96Mordant96over 8 years ago
Innovative and fun read

Great short story. I've known a few silly bitches that might do some shit like this.

Keep up the fair work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this could have been a good story

But between the poor writing and lack of any emotion or thought, it fell well flat. The best I can do is 3 stars and that's pushing it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Better

Much better story line. I actually liked it, so now you're 2-2 in my book. Time to read another. XoxoxoAnnette

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
This Is More Real To Life Than You Would Think

I can list no less than a dozen stupid married women who cheated on their husbands because of stupid bets or dares quite similar to the one you outlined. I even knew about them as they escalated. Most of them got caught. A couple wound up getting divorced. There were a couple who somehow talked their way out of it and the rest that got caught were in the doghouse for years. But there was one who had children by three different men (not her husband) and he didn't find out until the youngest was in high school. And the whole area knows the truth. You're getting a little better, but you really should put more work in developing characters and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprising offering

This is well above your usual stuff and quite good and actually half realistic.

Gave you 4.

Would have been 5 but you needed a better follow up and repercussions.

She had probably started developing a reputation as a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Garbage

Yuri5Yuri5over 7 years ago
sometimes life is that simple

some women do just act almost brain-dead and behave that pettily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously?

What is wrong with you...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok

I liked it but would have liked it a ton more if she had not done the blowjob.

Besides frank cheating, it would make a guy always think she had done alot more.

So I would have made it a handjob or left it off completely.

A blowjob would be a deal breaker in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story could have been longer to increase the suspense

Still, I enjoyed it, as I enjoy almost everything you write. 4 stars.

I would also like to address all the members of the He-Man-Women-Haters Club who comment about how they would destroy and denigrate women.

I, and I'm sure many other adult men who read here, don't care how much rage and venom you spray here toward women and the men who actually like them. I don't care that you are emotionally 9 years old. I don't care that you can't have a relationship with a woman, because they can't stand you. I don't take you seriously, and I doubt any mature man here does. Only your fellow weeny-waggers will pay attention to your rantings. I'm actually pleased you are so miserable. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You would get a lot higher scores

if you wrote in past tense. Writing a story that takes place over several weeks, months, or years in present tense is ridiculous. You write every story like that. I would have thought from all the complaints that you would have learned by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope you enjoyed this

I would guess someone out here enjoyed your story but, they must be a very different group. For me I can only ask WHY did you feel the need to humiliate the husband and turn him into a knowing cuckhold. Why would he believe anything either one of those women.

If he belived her and her girlfriend he deserves each and everything thing that's going to happen.

Reasons: She is deceptive, hidden email accounts, She had a family to loose.

Her girlfriend had a husband to loose as well. When first asked Annie about the dare information she first covered up what was going on and pretended not to know anything. Then she wanted him not to tell her own husband about her cheating, so the automatic girl cover up kid in.

So he wanted a blowjob with her swallowing and a baby with her. Hell she was already pregnant.

So when the baby is born and is black then we will get the second chapter

Titled:"she wanted more than he had".

Then also in the second chapter her girlfriend had also left her husband for her lover too!

Your story was too thin (meaning there was not enough back ground work on the wife and her girlfriend.)

If you write something do some ground work and back ground into the story so that your conclusion can be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ anon ok

So your wife giving someone a handjob is ok-just not a blow job

The second my wife let someone feel her breasts one of us would be out the door. Yeah I know swingerjoe and lordslammydoodoo that is not ENLIGHTENED of me.

Unlike some lw husbands I believe in keeping promises. My word is sacred to me, defines me. How you view keeping your promises and holding to vows you made defines you also.

My wife knows how I feel. My wife also knows how many times I have been propositioned and how quickly and forcefully I turned them down.

Everyone writes their own rules. Every couple declare their own boundaries.

You want to tell the world how enlightened you are because you have an open marriage. Have at it. Statistics show open marriages end up opening the Exit door 90 per cent of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
both were lying

Here friend offered herself to the husband showing her propensity towards cheating how could you therefore trust either of them ,this would end badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumb beyond belief.

You claim this isn't a BTB. It wasn't. You claim you don't like willing cuckolds. Yet so many of your stories have willing cuckolds. These men KNOW their wives and girlfriends are cheating yet they take them back into their lives. Not good. Not good at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Phone Call

How do we know what she told Anne when she called her to come over? Maybe she cued her to say she didn't really do all the dares.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 7 years ago
Again I don't understand

Like others have asked you. How is taking the woman back after she cheats, sometimes hundreds of times in some of your stories, not being a willing cuckhold after the fact.

Again no self esteem and an inability to learn that cheating is easier the second time around

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Sad & Troubling.

Terrible, evil, woman. Husband is a pathetic excuse for a man.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Typical stev2244 Story

Contrary to stev2244's disclaimer, many of his stories contain a willing cuckold e.g. wife decides to be prostitute for 6 months to fulfill fantasy, fiancé dates and fucks celebrity then goes to Paris with him. This is typical stev2244. Weak willed men and arrogant women who turn into submissives to get their spineless men back.

Gimme a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating and,a Cuck!

She and her friend exchange dares,she takes it seriously and cheats! (Bubba Clinton is wrong if he thinks blow jobs aren't cheating!) Is she married to her husband or her friend?Did she make a wedding vow or not?

He's got evidence of her escalated cheating! So she stopped before fucking.It'sstill a violation of trust and love.

Whether what she did was enough for him to jettison her is up to the depth of his love for her but,she DID cuckold him to a large degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You got to be kidding

This is junk, at the best.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar theme to all author's stories. Unfortunately they are TERRIBLE.

Seem the overall theme is that the wife does the most awful thing and no matter what the husband will take her back. This just make some of the characters very unlike-able no matter how contrite they are and just leave a "bad taste in your mouth" after reading the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Really?

They delete one star votes? Makes sense because any story not rated above 4 generally sucks.

Another willing cuck story. He knows she sucked someone off while married and he takes her back. That's a cuckold by definition imo.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
!!!!!!

Total SHIT!!!

Go back to writing Obituaries!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hope you don't have kids

Hate to pollute the gene pool. Why would she go to the trouble of creating a new email account to hide some dares? What proof does he have she's telling the truth? Oh yeah, the word of her co-conspirator. People this dumb shouldn't have children.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
"Warning - I like reconciliation stories."

So do I. They are the hardest to write. The BTB stuff is so easy, it's like an action movie. Hit all the marks, and a certain segment of the people here will love it, whether the story is good or bad. Reconciliation stories are so much harder to pull off.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Katy was handing out blowjobs, so Phil should have divorced the cheating slut anyway, but if he was dumb enough to still want to reconcile...

He should have still insisted on:

1) a polygraph test.

2) an STD test.

3) That she never speaks to Anne again (who started this clusterfuck).

And finally, Phil should call Andy (Anne's husband), forward him the email chain and warn him that his slut wife tried to proposition him into keeping it quiet (with Katy corroborating his story... or divorce). The poor guy needs to know that he's married to a whore.

Why you'd want to stay married to women like Katy or Anne is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Warning

This author isn't in it for the RAAC. He's in it to excuse adultery and adulterers and cut the balls off of the men who dare to try and pick up the pieces and move on. He's all for women to WILLINGLY whore themselves out and rub it in their husband/boyfriend/fiances' faces, but then stalk, harass and stalk them into taking their cheating asses back. It's ALL he does. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice one

The end made me laugh.

I like your stories very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope.

Not a chance in Hell.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reconciliation?

Not here. She stopped the game because she got caught. She would have taken it farther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hubby is

A royal dumbass. A little btb was in order. Sucky wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author's comment that he likes RAAC

In no way explains his stupid clueless spineless wimpy (need I go on?) Reuniting with a lying cheating slag of a wife.

Proper non-sissy ending? Rip the piercis out with pliers. Then divorce the cunt. Forward email chain to all friends and family. Especially Anne's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, right

She says she didn't do any of it. But the one thing he can prove is the pierced nipples and she did do that. So, why believe her when she says that she really didn't do any of the other shit. Stupid git for believing her.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

She had no issue with the BF an item she held from you - she IS a willing lying cheater. Cut your losses she's dumb damaged goods only to be repeated in the future when she gets dared, again.

Remember she willfully created a special email account to hid her cheating ways. And she was dumb enough to actually pierce her nipples. How can you ever trust her? Or are you a cuck in-waiting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your intro is a lie.

You don't do BTB but you do do happy cuckolds who act out their anger a bit.

I suppose saying you do not gets you a few more readers.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

Don't know if I would believe either one of these dumb bitches. Trust but verify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Fool

He is a fool to keep her around. A blow job and he is okay with that? Secret email account? Lies? What is she 13 years old? Divorce her ass, kick her to the curb and find an adult to be in a relationship with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blowjob=

DIVORCE.....I dare her to stop it. Publicity is a bitch. Oh by the way Andy I have an email to send you. BTW your wife offered sex to keep it secret. You might want to get checked it doesn’t take much for her to fuck.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
No thank you.

That woman was too stupid to be married with. She displayed some serious flaws that make her unacceptable as a wife. Good story. Dumb ass woman.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Cute. And scary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And You Really Want To

Honestly and intentionally have children with this woman? With you two as parents they'd be too stupid to breathe. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh please, it is a story

Lots of wound up comments. As often happens, many readers fail to maintain proper illusion-reality perspective. This is not truth-reporting; it is a story. Showing how we ordinary humans can be silly and self-destructive, can stubbornly make bad decisions, go further than we should into idiocy and danger. And showing how with reason and pragmatism, a mistaken path can be mended to a meaningful one. A fun, delightful, instructive story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The

Thing is you know kids also get your SOs genes right? Who would have kids with her?

They need some intelligence to emulate.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Nope, that one didn’t work either. Your hit rate on good stories is balancing out at 50/50

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't

Don't know if I would believe her or not. Really dumb thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thnc said it. She cheated at minimum mentally and emotionally. Physical with touching and etc

Cheated and?

Enough reason for reconciliation?!

No

jtwheels

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

What a pair of dumbasses. But if it works for them, why not?

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Amusing bit of silly fun

Gave you a 5 just to balance out the other miserable comments

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
OK

Interesting story. I'm not sure I could get pass the hand in the pants and a kiss but others have gotten past worse things. Could I believe that was as far as it went? I would like to know all the other e-mails not just the last one that was Subject: The Dare trail of e-mails before I could put much faith in her word as to were it stopped being real and were it became fiction. I probably would have responded to

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: The Dare

FROM: Phil

TO: Katy_Andrews, Anne1984

Katy don't come home tonight so I don't get arrested for domestic abuse. Will contact you when I can talk to you without emotions getting in the way!!!!!!

Anne what would hubby think of these e-mails to Katy? Maybe I should forward them to him? I'm sure he would be interested!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beyond idiotic.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I wouldn't have caved as quickly but likely been at the same destination. Narrative is a little stunted - lots of simple, short sentences. Some stories of your are like that and many are free flowing, not sure why there's a difference. 4*

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Stupid story about stupid brain dead people.

Ditch the bitch.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah forgive her right after she admits to the blowjob with a condom and spend the rest of your surely miserable life second guessing her words every time she comes home late. Additionally piercings are definitely a team decision and should already be grounds for divorce.

1 Star for this pile of shit story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

1. She was willing to give a bj over a stupid game, that doesn't bode well for the future even if he did give her a change and the fact he did so fast was shocking. I like reconciliation stories but its definitely not something that should be so darn fast. I really hate giving such a low rating but this story was just not very good at all, nothing redeeming about it.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

And you believe her, why? ⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No, I still don't believe her. Let Andy see the emails too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you need an editor whose first language is English. Otherwise, the story felt contrived and stilted. It was almost juvenile in parts of it. A good editor could help you with all of these problems.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A clever, tongue in cheek little fantasy. Insubstantial but entertaining and not without a trace of humour.

LA

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This was written as it was going over the fucking cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No

She did all of it .

One star

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 stars - I would not have been able to consider allowing a RAAC - because you will never be able to TRUST that person again - EVER. 'Dares' are like 'gambling', 'practical jokes', 'wild cards' and 'hall pass', each one is a potential divorce. In fact, it is more like Russian roulette, eventually you will pull the trigger on the wrong cylinder. If someone plays these kind games, you do it at your peril - as outlined in the above story. According to Murphy's Law, anything that can happen will happen - you will eventually lose everything you hold dear.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Too silly to be entertaining⭐️⭐️

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Même si ce ne sont que des fantasmes, il doit divorcer de la salope.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous