The Email

Story Info
It's important to use safe passwords.
2.8k words
3.9
138.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,936 Followers

Warning - I like reconciliation stories. If you're looking for burning bitches, willing cuckolds, consensual swinging, wife-sharing or detailed sex scenes, you're wasting your time with this story. Like with my other stories. I'm a German and writing in a foreign language might cause some grammar errors in my story.


I receive an email from my wife Katy. I'm already at home, looking for some used car parts online.

"Phil, I'll be a little late today. Love you. Katy."

So, far, nothing unusual. She's been a little late at home from time to time recently. Her job requires it.

I'm just about to reply as I notice the sender address. It's not her usual email account. It's a web-mailer account I've never seen before.

I'm surprised. What does that mean? She has an additional email account that she's kept secret? Why? The reason can't be good, I suspect.

I reply, but I do it to her normal address. And I replace the sender address in the quoted text with her usual one. I'm suspecting that this has been a slip-up and I don't want her to notice it right now. If she realizes it, she might delete the secret account immediately. And I'd really like to know what might be hidden there.

So I try to log into her account on the web-mailer's site. I have her user-name, which is her "secret" email address. She uses only three passwords for everything. They are a combination of names and numbers. I've often tried to convince her to use safer passwords, to no avail. I try all three, and none works. So she really tries to hide this.

I combine the names and numbers in other ways and my second attempt is spot on. Her old dog's name and her year of birth.

Now I'm really beginning to feel the adrenalin rushing through my veins. We're married for four years. I love her deeply. And I've always assumed she feels the same for me. Everything seemed to be just perfect. And this might be very moment my whole life changes. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but I need to know. I brace myself. Okay, let's see.

All emails in the inbox folder are from Anne, her best friend. Okay, I'm relieved. I even consider not to check them at all. Katy surely deserves some privacy. But why does she need this special account to talk with Anne? Okay, I'm just going to check the most recent one.

Both Katy and Anne have the annoying habit to quote first and type the text below. So I see the email in chronological order.


Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Okay, Anne. I've done it. I've given the ugly, leering bastard from the bakery a good down blouse view. No bra, as requested. I held the pose for several seconds. He took his time to check out my tits. It was very exciting. Even if he's such a turd. Maybe especially because he's such a turd.

Your turn. I dare you to go to our shoe store in a short skirt and flash your bare pussy to the cute salesman with the long blond hair.

Katy

Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

You bitch. You know that I fancy this guy a little. It was a lot of fun. He choked suddenly and his eyes got big. I smiled at him innocently meanwhile. He tried to touch my leg, but I stopped him.

You're next. Take a guy's hand in a crowded place and place it on your tit for several seconds. Have fun.

Anne

Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Done. I took the bus today. Just for one stop, so I could walk back easily. I wore a nice and tight top. I selected a nice looking, but very young guy. I think he was no older than twenty years and seemed to be a little shy. I tried not to think about it and just took his hand. He looked at me questioning and I just pressed it onto my tit. I think everybody was looking. But I kept looking into his pretty blue eyes. It was quite hot, actually. I got a little wet down there.

Your task will be to touch a man's cock through his trousers.

Katy

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

No problem. I went into a crowded bar and just pretended to stumble backwards. I had to steady myself against some guy. I used his cock to do it. That was almost too easy.

Okay, Katy. We'll up this a little. You have to put a hand into man's trousers and touch his bare cock. Kiss him on the mouth meanwhile.

Anne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Anne, you bitch. That was a huge step upwards. But I did it. I went to a bar and just asked someone politely about it. I explained that it is for a bet. Of course, he agreed. I did it and it was not too bad, actually. He told me to call him in case I need him again. We both had to laugh.

Okay, Anne. Get a man's cock out and wank him to completion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Wow, your dare shocked me a little. We have to stop this before it gets our of hand. But I'm not going to be the one losing this.

I did it the same way you did. I just asked someone nicely. Of course, he was all for it. I wanked him and let him cum onto the floor. Some of it got on my hand though. He also offered me his help for future bets.

Katy, suck a man's cock to completion. You can use a condom if you want to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Easy. I asked the same guy again. He was overjoyed to help me. Yes, I actually used a condom. So it was not messy at all. His cock was nice, but not as nice as Phil's.

Suck a man's cock to completion without a condom.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Okay, I also used the same guy. I sucked him and luckily he turned out to be quite clean. His cock was a little on the smallish side, but it didn't matter. Before he came, I took him out of my mouth and jacked him to completion.

Is that what you wanted? I think it was a little unfair. He deserved to come in my mouth, I think.

So your next task is to do this properly. Suck a man's cock to completion and swallow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Okay, this time I chose someone else. I didn't want to start some kind of affair with someone. But I used the same method. This time I asked a student at the campus. Of course, he was all for it.

I have only swallowed Phil's cum so far. And still I prefer Phil's. But a dare is a dare.

Okay, Anne. Let someone fuck you with a condom.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Wow, you bitch. That was a tough one. Actually fuck someone? But okay, as you've said. A dare is a dare. I used the same guy. And we did it in the men's toilet at this bar. It was dirty and arduous.

Next dare: Let someone fuck you without a condom and come into your pussy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Anne, at first I though you weren't serious. What about safer sex?

But I don't want to lose this bet. So I asked guy number 2 again. As a young student he seemed clean enough. And he was so horny that he didn't ask any questions. I used a motel room for it. It was quite nice actually, but it lacked the intimacy I have with Phil.

Okay, Anne, since you've upped the ante - let someone fuck you in the ass.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

I'm glad that you didn't talk about condoms. My dare was irresponsible, I'm sorry. The ass fuck itself was easy. Same guy, same toilet. I'm used to getting it into the bum. No stress.

Let's make this a little more daring. Blow a man to completion while another takes you from behind. Of course with condoms if you want to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Uh, you bitch. My student had to ask a friend but they were more than willing to help. Although he complained about the condom a little. It was nice, but a little mechanical, arduous and unfeeling. It had no big appeal to me.

Let a black man fuck you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Really? I've always wanted to do that. Although it meant that I had to find a new man. I asked my friend about it and he knew a guy. To my disappointment, he was not overly big endowed. Pretty standard, I think.

Okay, let's make this more interesting. Katy, get your nipples pierced.

[Ah, that's why she suddenly had them pierced. So, unfortunately, I have proof that she actually did what she describes here. Shit. So she actually let a stranger fuck her without protection? I will have to get myself tested. And divorced.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Okay, I've shown you my piercings. So you already know everything. But that was nasty. I don't want to lose Phil. Don't endanger my marriage. I'm still a little pissed that you haven't considered this.

As a revenge I dare you to lick a stranger's ass and balls.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Uh, Katy, how nasty. I took my usual helper home and scrubbed his ass and scrotum clean in the tub for about half an hour. Then I quickly licked both. Done. You should have specified where and how long I have to do it. I had to suck the disappointed man off afterwards.

Okay, let's make a real tough one. Katy, get off the pill and fuck a black man without protection once. During your fertile time. Play the impregnation roulette.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Katy_Andrews
To: Anne1984

Okay, you win. I won't do that. I love Phil more than anything. I want to have his children and only his. We have to stop this. You love Andy, remember that. You win, but I want to state that you won in an unfair way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dare
From: Anne1984
To: Katy_Andrews

Right. It was not fair. But still I win. Let's not forget that.

Wow, that escalated quickly. She actually has cheated on me. For a stupid dare game. A series of bets. What do I do now? As a first step I save all emails.

She stated that she has already stopped this madness. But today, she announced to be late again. And she surely had her nipples pierced recently. As a surprise for me, she said. I didn't like it very much, but tried to be gallant about it. I think that it somehow has tainted her beauty.

So, what do I do now? I have no idea.

I hear her keys in the lock. She opens the door and smiles sweetly at me. Then her look turns to concern.

"Honey, everything okay?"

"Where have you been?"

"What's up? I've been at work. Don't you trust me any more?"

"No."

"What? Seriously? What has happened?" She looks a little unsure.

"Why have you got those piercings?"

"Don't you like them?"

"No, they damaged your beautiful tits. But that wasn't my question."

"I got them for you."

"Last chance for the truth." She looks quite worried now.

"Okay, okay. Anne dared me to do it. Partially. And I wanted to please you."

"And you wanted to please me by sucking a man and letting another fuck you from behind?"

"Oh, Phil. I'm so sorry. It never happened. That was just girls talk. I bet she never did her part either."

"I don't believe you."

"You have to. I've never fucked any of these guys. I swear."

"Have you let that guy from the bakery look down your blouse?"

"Yes. Sorry. And I did more. I've placed this young guy's hand on my tit. And I put my hand into the trousers of a man and touched his cock. And I sucked someone to completion with a condom. But I felt terrible afterwards. The first things were innocent fun. But after this blow-job, I felt terrible. Guilty. Full of remorse. Even if I had touched him through the rubber only. And I stopped everything. For a while, I lied to Anne. But I was afraid that she took her part seriously and that I destroyed her marriage. So I decided to stop everything and let her win. You know how much I hate losing."

"Yes, but you might have lost more than your silly game."

"Phil, please don't say that. Just because of a blow-job with condom?"

"Yes, maybe. And because I'll always be unsure at which point you really stopped the game. If you have fucked others. See, you're late home from work today. I'll always wonder what you've done. How shall I trust you again?"

"What can I do? I know that I've been a silly bitch. But I don't want to lose you."

"Call Anne. Make her come over."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Then we'll ask her how much she has actually done."

"Oh, that will be humiliating. I have to admit cheating during our game."

"Oh, you're a cheater anyway. Don't worry. We both know that already."

"Yes, you're right. I'll call her."

Shortly afterwards Anne comes over. Katy had stated that this is an emergency.

"Ah, Anne. I'm a little embarrassed. But how far have you actually gone during our game?"

"What? What game?" She smiles at me and tries to look normal.

"Phil knows everything. I don't know how."

"Oh god, you dumb cow. Phil, you're not going to tell Andy, are you? It was just harmless fun."

"How far have you gone, Anne?" I ask.

Anne looks a little contrite. "Katy, actually I've done none of these things."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, and I've assumed you never did anything either. It was just a fantasy. I mean, letting a black guy impregnate you? Seriously? I thought that you knew from the beginning. Oh, my god, how far have you gone?"

"To the blow-job with condom?"

"Including it?"

"Yes. unfortunately."

"Oh my god, Phil. It's all my fault. This was my idea. Katy just got this totally wrong. You know how much she hates losing. For me it was a fantasy. I assumed that it was the same for her. When she got her nipples pierced, I thought she did it for you and had just picked up the idea from our game."

"Well, she might have lost me."

"Noooo," both women wail.

"What can we do to make this up to you?" Anne asks, winking.

"No, Anne. I'm going to stay faithful. As long as I'm still married. And even if I divorce her, I'm not going to do anything with married women."

Anne looks shocked. "Okay, I think I'll leave you two alone now. Phil, please don't dump that silly bitch. She loves you dearly. Let her pay, but don't dump her. If I can do anything to make amends, let me know."

"I'll think about it."

After she leaves, I look sternly into Katy's eyes. I have decided to believe her. Mainly because I've just remebered that I've been with her all the time on the day she had supposedly sucked off the student. So if she had lied to Anne about that rather simple task, the wilder ones were almost certainly fictional as well.

"Okay, Katy. I forgive you this time. Only this time. It was your one-time wild card. But you'll have to pay."

"Okay, whatever it takes." She seems to be immensely relieved.

"You will perform the complete list."

"What?"

"Without the condoms."

"Phil, don't make me do this. Please. No other men, please."

"No. Only with me. No other men, ever. But not only once. As often as I want."

"Oh." Her face lights up like a Christmas tree. "I can do that. So you want to see and touch my boobs?"

"Yes."

"You want me to suck you off?"

"Yes."

"Sucking with swallowing?"

"Definitely."

"Ouch, the buttfuck?" But she's still smiling.

"Yes."

"What about the piercings? Shall I keep them?"

"I'm undecided."

"Uh, what about fucking without birth control?"

"That's definitely on the list."

"Oh, Phil, I love you." She flings herself into my arms and we're both happy. Well... I feel that could have gone a lot worse. I'd hate to lose her. Instead, I finally get the kids I've always wanted.

stev2244
stev2244
1,936 Followers