The Empath Cycle: 1949 In The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing their bodies together, their arms around each other. They kissed deeply.

Juliette moaned as their breasts pressed together. Her own nipples hardening as she rubbed them against Arianna's. "Oooohh! That feels soooo good!"

They fell to the bed in a heap, giggling. As they kept kissing, their legs entwined and Juliette found that Arianna's leg pressing against her sex felt very good indeed. She pulled the other closer and began humping the limb while bringing her own up in an effort to reciprocate the warm feeling.

As the wonderful sensations spread in a wave from her overheating sex, they met that which were radiating from her oh so sensitive breasts and their addition mutated in a multiplication. Her whole body now tingling deliciously, her movements became frenetic as she strove to maintain and accelerate the climb to this orgasm thing.

Arianna was in no less of a state of arousal than her lover. Her own sex slick to overflowing with lubrication slid on Juliette's leg, leaving behind a trail of her secretions. Tilting her pelvis slightly, she angled it so that her clitoris made better contact. She met and matched Juliette's thrusts well on her way to her own eruption of pleasure.

Opening her eyes, she gazed upon her lovers face, fascinated by the pleasure she could see etched on her features. "Open your eyes, darling. I want you to look at me as I look at you when our pleasure crests."

So it was with gazes locked, souls communing through the apertures of their eyes and hearts soaring with passion, that their orgasms hit them. Who went first and who followed was irrelevant as their bodies joined in an immense wave of pleasure.

When they regained their senses somewhat, they embraced tightly. Juliette, her head on Arianna's shoulder, whimpered happily. "Oooooohhhh! That was so wonderful. I wish we could stay in bed and do this all the time. If it makes me a trollop, so be it."

"If you are, then so am I. I love being in your arms. I love feeling your body against mine, your breath on my skin, your hands caressing me." Arianna replied, laughing.

They stayed in this way as they caught their breath. Then Juliette pulled back and looked at her lover impishly. "Now you get to teach me how to pleasure you."

"What is there to teach, dear heart? You are a wonder to behold. It is in fact you who seem to be the teacher in these matters."

"But I don't know what to do!"

"Your body does. All you have to do is listen to it. Do to me what you do to yourself when you masturbate and all will be fine."

Juliette looked confused. "What is this 'masturbate' thing? You keep coming up with new ideas, though if it's as nice as the orgasm, I'm definitely willing to give it a try."

"The term is masturbation. 'Masturbate' is the verb for the action, Have you never caressed your own body? Fondled your breasts? Rubbed your sex? Given yourself pleasure?"

"Goodness no! I haven't. I was taught it is a naughty thing and that good girls don't do naughty things."

"Poor darling, this is yet another example of the wholly inadequate education given to the masses. I will endeavour to remedy this for you."

Juliette was not sure if she should feel insulted and pitied or if she should be angry with her mother and the nuns who had shorted her when it came to teaching her about her own body and the fascinating things it could do and feel.

Seeing the thoughts and emotions reflected on Juliette's face, Arianna went on. "Do not feel slighted in the least, sweetheart. It is the way for the Powers That Be to control the masses: they keep them uneducated so they will not think by themselves nor ask too many questions."

"Will you teach me all of this wonderful stuff?"

"Indeed I shall. It will be my pleasure -- no pun intended -- to share everything that I know on any subject you wish. And if I cannot answer your questions, we will search together for the answers."

Juliette clapped her hand gleefully. "Oh goody! I so loved school. Can I be the teacher's pet this time around? I will bring you a shiny red apple every day."

Arianna could only grin at Juliette's antics. "Yes, my dear, you will most definitely be the teacher's pet. That I can assure you. You can ask whatever you wish as there are no silly questions. And I will not strike your fingers with a ruler if you do not know something or give a wrong answer. Though you may earn a swat across your lovely bottom if you misbehave in class."

At that last, Juliette covered her cheeks protectively. "I will be a good girl. I promise, ma'am."

"Not too good I hope. In my class, fun and pleasure are as important as seriousness. A happy mind learns better than an unhappy one. And who knows, you may come to like a reddened bottom now and again."

"I don't know about that. We'll see. Maybe when you're done playing teacher I can play mommy and give you a reddened bottom of your own."

"So be it, sweetheart. I will teach you what I know and you will do the same. We will both be the better for it."

On her knees, Juliette was jumping up and down on the bed in anticipation. "That will be so wonderful. What great games we will play together."

"Yes we will. Getting back to the original subject from which we got sidetracked. Let us fold this bath towel and put it on the bed. Staying on your knees, move between my legs. Yes, like that. Now, look at my body, notice the points we have in common and do as I do."

"But we don't have anything in common. You are so beautiful and I am so... ordinary."

"Stop that right this minute! There is nothing ordinary about you! I want you to remember this always!" She rose to a sitting position, gathered Juliette in her arms and kissed her softly to take the sting out of her comment and to let her know she was paying homage to her femininity.

"Remember what I told you a moment ago. We are all built on the same model. Only the details are different. We both have one head, two ears, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, two arms, ten fingers, two breasts, two legs, ten toes and a beautiful sex."

Juliette could only accede to the truth of those words.

Reclining on the bed, Arianna went on. "Now, close your eyes and do as I say. Run your hands in your hair. Feel its softness."

"My hair is not as soft as yours." Juliette interrupted.

"Details, I told you. Forget about me for now. Concentrate on your own body. And if you keep interrupting me, you may get your spanking sooner than you think." The smile on Arianna's lips told Juliette that she was not serious about this last. Or so she hoped.

"Back to your lesson. Close your eyes again and lightly trace the contour of your ears with your fingertips. Feel your face, your neck and your shoulders. Run your hands down your arms. Ah, I can see goose bumps on your skin."

"Yes I can feel them."

"This means your body likes what you are doing. Remember to keep the contact light. This is a journey of exploration and discovery. We will get to the real action soon enough. Run your hands on your breasts without touching your nipples. Feel the soft skin of them, the top, the sides and the underside. How does it feel?"

"It feels as if I was running a feather over my skin. It almost feels as if it should tickle, but it sends shivers up and down my spine."

"Remember the feather, we will get to that at another time."

Juliette's eyes shot open and her hands covered her breasts protectively at the suggestion. "You wouldn't! I'm so ticklish I would certainly die."

That brought a chuckle to Arianna. "Trust me sweetheart, you will not die. I will never do anything to hurt you in any way. Now, close your eyes again. Leave your hands on your breasts. Massage them gently. Yes like that. Continue more firmly. Squeeze them for a moment. Lightly run the tip of your fingernails on your areolae. Do you notice how the little bumps are standing out?"

"Yes, I can feel them and even if I am not touching them yet, the feeling is running through my nipples."

"That is right. All the parts of your body are connected, one way or another. Run your fingernails on the sides of your nipples then at the tip."

"Oooohhhh! It feels soooo good!"

"I am sure it does. Take your nipples between your thumbs and indexes. Gently roll them between your fingers. Yes sweetheart! I can see on your face that you like it. Oh, I so love looking at you when your feel pleasure."

Juliette was panting heavily by then. "I love this feeling. I can feel it radiating through my body, all the way to my sex. And thinking of you watching me makes it even better. I can almost feel your eyes on me."

"Yes, I am caressing your delicious body with my eyes. Put more pressure on your nipples. More. More. As much as you can stand."

As she spoke the last words, Arianna was surprised to see Juliette begin to shake uncontrollably. "Aaaaahhhhh! Yeeeeesssss!" As she opened her eyes, Arianna could see they were slightly glazed.

"Blessed Mother, did you just have an orgasm?"

"I think I have. How is this possible?"

"Remember when I told you that I suspected you were a highly sexual woman despite the repressive conditioning of your education." Juliette nodded. "And I remember you telling me your breasts were sensitive. It seems they are more so than even you thought. We shall file this little tidbit for future reference."

"Isn't it 'titbit'?" Juliette replied, giggling.

"That works too. Close your eyes and let us get back to the, hum, business at hand. Caress your breasts again, but more lightly. After all, we do not want to concentrate solely on them. Leave one hand on your breast and lower the other to your abdomen which I want you to caress lightly with your fingertips. Lower both hands, but do not touch your sex for the moment. Rather, stroke your inner thighs. It is acceptable if the edge of your hand brushes your sex, but do not linger there. Replace your fingertips by your nails and scratch that sensitive skin lightly."

"That feels sooooo good. It's as if all the nerves in this area were on fire."

"You are doing well, sweetheart. Spread your legs a little bit more so your sex is more fully exposed and you can reach it easily."

"Oh dear! You will be looking at my sex directly."

"Yes I will. Your sex, or vulva, is a beautiful thing. You should be proud of it. Notice how plump it is and I see that you are leaking more and more. Do not worry, it is only a sign from your body it loves what you are doing and is ready for more. Do not worry about the bed either, we put that thick towel there for this reason precisely. Put your fingers on either side of your labia. That is your outer lips. As you can see, in your case, it looks like a plump mound of flesh separated by a slit in the middle whereas mine is flatter with flaps of skin that flare from my own cleft. With your fingers, gently press the flesh inward. Move your fingers to rub it. Do not press too hard. We do not want you too excited just yet. Do you see the little nubbin at the top of your sex? It is just peeking out of its protective hood."

"I'm not sure. Is it this thing? Oooohhhhhh!"

Laughing, Arianna continued. "Yes, you put your finger on it, literally. This is called the clitoris. For most women, it is the main trigger of their orgasm. But we will get back to it. I only want you to know where it is for the moment."

"It feels so good, I'm not likely to forget it." Juliette said, shuddering from the aftershocks of even this slight contact.

"I imagine not. Now I want you to gently pull on your outer lips and expose your inner lips and the vaginal opening. That is where your husband put his penis when you made love."

As Arianna described her genitalia, Juliette blushed furiously. "Those words. They sound so naughty. Is that what dirty talking is?" She asked.

"Not at all, sweetheart, those are merely the proper words. If you want to talk dirty, it will be the subject of another lesson at another time. For now, let us keep it simple. I you wish, we will look at an anatomy manual and we can go into more details."

"I would love that very much, but can we get back to my exposed sex, hum, vaginal opening for now, please? I don't know how long I can stand having my fingers there before making a mess?"

"If you insist." Both women giggled at that. "Wait until I am finished describing what I want you to do next before doing it because things may happen quickly."

"Yes ma'am. I'm all ears, so to speak."

"You will put one finger inside yourself. Depending on how tight you are, you may put two. I am told that some women use their middle finger and may add the index or ring finger. Personally, I prefer to start with the index and add more as required. As you experiment, you will find what is most comfortable for you."

"I think I will use my index like you do." Juliette said with a shy smile to her teacher.

Reaching over, Arianna caressed Juliette's cheek tenderly, returning her smile. "You are so sweet. Do it like that if you want, but remember this is not set in stone and you should experiment on your own later on."

"What do you mean on my own? Aren't we supposed to be together to have sex?"

"If you are alone and you feel the urge, there is absolutely nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself."

"Are you sure? That sounds so naughty. I was always told that sex should be only with my husband."

"Nonsense my dear. Your body is your own to do with as you wish. Of course, you do not do it in public, but feel free to indulge whenever you are in a private place where you feel confident you will not be disturbed. I always found that I good orgasm before bed induces a restful sleep."

As Juliette blushed, she lost her concentration and her fingers brushed her clitoris. The contact made her jump.

"I see that we had better get back to the lesson. When you slide your fingers into your vagina, the feeling will intensify quickly. You want to thrust then inside and out of your vagina, simulating the movement of a penis. Slowly at first, if you can resist, then faster and faster. When you feel this great rush of feelings coming, use the fingers of your other hand to strum your clitoris. Again, you will have to experiment as some women prefer a feathery touch while others like it rougher."

"Is that all? Can I try it now?" Juliette asked almost plaintively.

Arianna was tempted to make her wait some more, but she decided that the lesson in teasing and patience would be for another time as she could see the flush of excitement spread even onto Juliette's breasts. "Yes, you may. Enjoy yourself."

The words were barely out of Arianna's mouth when Juliette pushed two fingers within herself. All thoughts of experimentation flying out of her mind at the rush of sexual craving that had been rising within her as he lover described the final part of this masturbation thing. There was nothing tentative either in the manner in which she thrust her fingers inside and out repeatedly, furiously. Head bowed down, eyes tightly shut, she concentrated on the wondrous sensations that rose in her body. Moans, groans and grunts escaped lips pulled back from clenched teeth in what could almost be described as a rictus.

Though she had tried to keep her tone clinical for the benefit of her attentive student. Arianna's own excitement had been rising as she watched Juliette go step by step through the act of pleasuring herself for the first time in her life. Seeing her lover frenetically masturbate, her own hands went to her sex and she also thrust two fingers from one hand within herself while rubbing her clitoris in a lightly accentuated circular motion with the other, as she preferred.

When she saw Juliette on the verge of cresting, she gently took her hand and placed it on her clitoris where it immediately began rubbing fast and hard. She quickly mirrored the action on her own body if with a lighter pressure.

It took only seconds for Juliette after this reminder of her instructions and addition of sensations to again feel the roar in her ears, the blinding lights behind her eyelids and the tightening of her every nerves. Her scream was as the roar of the rocket of her body shooting her out in the infinite space of orgasmic bliss.

The sight of her lover's orgasm triggering her own, Arianna's body arched as both of her hands clutched her pulsating sex. Her scream echoing Juliette's. Tears of joy leaking at the corners of her tightly shut eyes.

Arianna had barely opened her eyes when Juliette collapsed of her. Purely by reflex, she caught her, avoiding, mostly by chance, a painful head butt. 'Note to self: It would be better if she masturbated while lying back on a bed or someone could get injured.'

Gently lowering Juliette on the bed, she used a dry corner of the towel to tenderly clean Juliette's sex, inner thighs and the crack of her bottom. Grinning she thought 'I will have to get more towels. Good thing we have one of these new-fangled washing machines.'

Dropping it to the floor, she pulled the covers over them both and, embracing her drained lover, she brushed sweat soaked stray hairs off of her brow and kissed her lovingly.

Chapter 4

Juliette opened her eyes. "I so love the things you teach me." She said with a wide grin. "Will I get a gold star beside my name for a lesson well learned?"

"Though the twinkle in your eye should be recompense enough, if you wish I shall give you all the gold stars you want. Your teacher is very proud of her pupil indeed."

"This is the first time a teacher has given me such praise, or any encouragement at all. The nuns were mean to us all except their favorites. Maybe it's because you are not a nun. I promise to do my best in all your classes but this will assuredly always my favorite subject." Juliette laughed.

"I am most definitely not a nun. None would teach a class out of her habit, let alone naked as we are."

Giggling at the mental image of Sister Marie de l'Incarnation in the nude in front of her class, Juliette went on. "If you were to do it, girls would stand in line to kneel at the altar of your beauty and take vows to become part of your congregation."

"What say you we make it a congregation of two and leave it at that? Much as I relish our activities, I am not ready to join the temple of Lesbos."

"The temple of Lesbos? I've never heard of this order. Is it some sort of foreign cloister of nuns?"

"No, Lesbos is a Greek island. According to classical Greek mythology, Lesbos was the patron god of the island. Do you know the word 'lesbian'?"

"I have heard it. It's another of those naughty words, isn't it?"

"Not really. The word 'lesbian' is derived from the name of the island of Lesbos. Also, one meaning of the word lesbian derives from the poems of Sappho, a Greek lyric poet, who was born on Lesbos sometime between 630 and 612 BCE and she is said to have died around 570 BCE. She wrote with powerful emotional content directed toward other women. Little is known for certain about her life, but from various ancient writings, historians have gathered that a group of young women were left in Sappho's charge for their instruction or cultural edification. The bulk of her poetry, which was well-known and greatly admired through much of antiquity, has been lost, but her immense reputation has endured through surviving fragments. So when we speak of lesbian love, that is homosexual or same sex love between women, we call it Sapphic love."

"Incredible! But what about this temple?"

"Obviously there is no such thing. It is merely a literary device used by poets."

"Okay, so we will have a Temple of Arianna and I will be the High Priestess." Juliette said with mock gravity.

Arianna burst out laughing. Juliette tried to act the offended nun. Failing miserably, she joined in the side-splitting laughter. They were rolling about the bed and if they had teary eyes, on this occasion it was for a pleasant reason.

1...34567...24