The Empath Cycle: 1949 In The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they pulled themselves together, they came to their knees, facing each other. "I've never looked forward to homework so much." Juliette said. Reaching over, she tenderly cupped Arianna's face in her hands and brought their lips together. Hers were already parted and her tongue licked Arianna's lips, seeking permission to enter.

They shared breath, saliva and moans as their tongues dueled fiercely for a long time, both women content with this oral caress.

Juliette found the contact of their breasts quite arousing. She loved the feeling of her large soft breasts pressed against Arianna's smaller firm ones. She moved her chest from side to side, mimicking the loving battle of their tongues with their erect nipples.

Her hands caressed Arianna's neck, shoulders and back. When she reached her lover's buttocks, she grabbed them firmly and pulled Arianna until she straddled her thigh. She kept herself from the same contact, wishing to keep her head clear so she could focus on providing her lover with the most pleasure possible.

As she guided Arianna's pelvic movements with her hands, she lowered her head to her breasts, laving, sucking, nibbling. As she moved from one to the next, she left behind a trail of warm wetness which turned cold in the air, adding to Arianna's excitement.

"Hummmm! Yes, sweetheart! You turn me on so much."

At these words, Juliette redoubled her efforts. She had been on the receiving end all day because of her innocence, but she was not a taker by nature. Now was the time for giving.

When she felt Arianna loose herself in the surging wave of pleasure as she was grinding on her own, she brought a hand to the front, reaching for that magical-like trigger, strumming it with her thumb.

Arianna's moans got louder as she felt this new caress. She knew she approached the apex of pleasure. Spasms coursed through her body, originating from her lower belly. In a final paroxysm, she crushed her lover in a fierce hug, the keening of release high-pitched, her grinding coming to a frenzy against the thigh clenched between her legs.

When she let herself ooze back on the bed, Juliette followed her, not wanting to loose contact and wishing to give her more pleasure yet. Their mouths connected in a passionate kiss, Juliette brought one hand to Arianna's breasts, caressing them gently as she instinctively knew the other was at a very sensitive point and that she should let her recover somewhat. Her other hand cupped her sex,rubbing it lightly but insistently.

When she felt her lover's shudders change from spastic to reactive, she added pressure to her breasts, twirling the nipples against her palm, then between her fingers. She varied her caresses on Arianna's vulva, pinching it lightly, rubbing it from the sides with her fingers, palming the whole surface.

Her lover's moans gaining in intensity and her tongue resuming their love duel were her indications that she was again on her way to ecstasy. Pinching her nipples more firmly, she slipped one finger inside her. Finding the opening very well lubricated indeed and offering no resistance, she added a second finger, thrusting them in and out at an accelerating rhythm.

Arianna had barely begun her return to clarity of mind when she felt her body take over again. 'What is going on? I should be floating down from cloud nine and here I am soaring back on high already.' Her first ever experience of multiple orgasms was overwhelming her senses. She was losing contact with reality. Her whole universe centered on the incredible messages her body was sending to her brain. As Juliette brought her to a second climax, it seemed as if she never came down from it, that it rolled into another and yet another without her finding, or even wanting, respite.

Juliette was unaware of this new development. She was pinching nipples harder, moving her fingers in Arianna's sex without slowing down, all of her concentration bent on giving her the most pleasure possible. When, driven by what must surely be divine inspiration, she curled her fingers upward inside Arianna's vagina and found a surface with a different texture, spongy and ribbed, she decided to explore it.

That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, so to speak. Arianna went into convulsions, no more in control of her body's reactions, caught in a maelstrom of pleasure. It was her turn to eject a copious amount of secretions for the first time in her life, coating Juliette's hand and forearm. Also a first for her, the unending crescendo of sensations became too much for her mind to deal with and it sought refuge in the sweet oblivion of unconsciousness.

'What have I done? I killed her!' Juliette was out of her mind with worry until she noticed Arianna's chest rising and falling rapidly, heaving as her lungs sought to find enough oxygen to replenish her body following these extreme exertions. After picking up the towel from the floor and using it to wipe her arm, her thigh and her unconscious lover, she pulled the covers to keep her warm, wrapped her in a tender embrace and pulled her head in the crook of her shoulder. Patiently, she waited for Arianna to recover.

It felt to Arianna as if she were waking from the most delicious dream where she had been soaring the heavens on a wave of joy and bliss, joining in the celestial dance of the stars, her long dark hair a comet's tail trailing her flight.

For the second time that day, she woke to a warm comforting presence. "Lovely Juliette, it is as I told you: follow your body's instincts. It knows what to do. I can teach you no more. Whatever else there is to learn, we will discover together. As for scholarly recompense, a gold star would seem paltry on you as I find you are my Northern Star, guiding my way unerringly to happiness." Arianna said, her voice catching with emotion. "For one who was so recently a virgin in Sapphic love, you take to it most admirably. You are a natural."

"I wonder about that. Just a few hour ago, I would have called it a most unnatural thing to do. Now, I'm not so sure. Could everybody have been so wrong all along? Is it possible that every woman is a lesbian waiting to discover this side of herself?"

"I do not know about every woman, but it certainly seems to be the case for us. I have known some lesbians, I even live with one, though since she also likes men, I should rather say she is bi-sexual, but I have never been attracted to women sexually at all. And you have been raised to despise this form of sexual expression and were happily married to a man. Yet here we are, sharing our bodies in this most pleasurable way. You may have a point, as far as we are concerned at least."

"Still I wonder. It is normal and acceptable in our society for women to hold hands while walking on the street, to hug when they meet or to express emotions, even to kiss... well, not as we did, but you get my point. I've even read a story, and it was in a newspaper not a fairy tale, about Arab Sheiks with dozens if not hundreds of women locked away in a seraglio. There is no way for a single man to satisfy even a fraction of them, so they must find some kind of relief for their sexual urges."

"I was right before and I hope you will now believe me when I repeat that you are definitely not 'simple'. You have the soul of a philosopher. You see patterns in everyday life that most people ignore though they are right in front of them. I am certain you will enjoy reading more about such material. You will love philosophy, anthropology, and history, I am sure."

"I don't know what anthropology is and I've only heard of philosophy and then only as theology. As for history, what we were taught was very limited. We were only girls after all. I really look forward to learning more." Juliette said with a firm nod of her head, then, giggling, she went on. "Why do you think I had so much trouble choosing a book from your collection?"

"I still have the books from high school. They will make for good primers. When you are through with them, remember where you work. You have access to some of the most advanced knowledge in the world and it is available to you if you wish."

"I don't know that I would go for the really advanced stuff, but there are enough books at the university to keep me interested for the rest of my life." Juliette rained kisses all over Arianna's face in a show of enthusiasm.

When she expanded her demonstration to her breasts, Arianna pulled her head up, laughing. "My, you are insatiable. I have created a monster."

"But you like that monster, don't you." Juliette replied with the most innocent smile she could manage.

"Indeed I do like my monster very much, but what do you say we adjourn for the other kind of physical relief and then a light supper?"

Giggling like schoolgirls, they rose from the bed. "I'll take first shift in the kitchen while you use the lavatory. When you are done, we'll switch." Juliette said.

"Done and done."

Later, as they relaxed in the living room, cuddled on the chesterfield, they sipped a glass of wine while listening to soft jazz on the radio.

"Would you spend the night with me or do you prefer to go home?" Arianna asked quietly, going for a neutral tone and failing. Even though they had shared some quite intense emotions and made love passionately, she was unsure where their new relationship was leading to and she most definitely did not want to exert undue pressure, afraid to put it in jeopardy.

Snuggling closer against the woman's warm body, Juliette answered with some trepidation of her own. "If the choice is between an empty, lonely apartment and this warm, cozy nest, I suppose I can do violence to myself and stay here with you... if it's not an imposition."

Her fears alleviated, Arianna laughed. "If you are to sacrifice yourself, I can do no less." Hugging tightly, they kissed.

They spent the evening talking of things others would have found inconsequential, but which acquired deeper meaning for the new-found friends and lovers as they luxuriated in the simple company of each other.

Then they went back to bed where they made sweet love before cuddling closely and letting sleep gather them in its embrace.

As luck would have it, the drapes were separated by the smallest interstice in just the right position for the first rays on the morning sun to fall square in Juliette's eyes. "And I was sleeping so well." She mumbled. Before she could shift her position to avoid the offending glare, she became aware of an arm draped over her, of a hand lightly cupping her breast. It twitched irregularly which explained her erect nipple and the nice sensations each involuntary movement brought about. She could feel the soft breeze of a breath on her neck as if someone's head was buried in her hair. And a very feminine body was molded to hers, firm breasts and stomach pressing on her back, a prickly thatch of pubic hair on her buttocks and a leg slipped between her own.

The events of the previous day did not rush in all at once to startle her. They flowed into her mind as sweet memories to savor and cherish. 'I am in bed with a beautiful woman, we are both naked and I'm happy,' she thought, her heart suffused with an intense warm feeling. If she could not put a label to the emotion she felt, it felt good and right nonetheless. Smiling, she moved her head slightly to avoid the light, put her hand over Arianna's, pulling it closer to her breast, and went back to sleep.

It would be false to say that Arianna did not do battle with her inner demons this night, but when they came for her, she felt a strong, loving, protective presence at her side and she held her head high, confronting them without fear for the first time ever. Had anyone seen her as she slept, they would have seen her brow smoothen as fast as it had tightened, tears of relief leak from her closed eyes, a tremulous smile pulling at the corners of her mouth and heard a small whimper of happiness escape her lips.

When both women awoke, it was to the most pleasant feeling of being in the arms of a loved one. As they slept, Juliette had turned around and draped her arm across Arianna. So they opened their eyes to each other's gaze. A smile crossed both sets of lips and, as if they had rehearsed it in advance, they simultaneously leaned forward for their first kiss of the day.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" Arianna asked as she pulled away slightly, keeping her eyes locked on her lover's.

"Good morning, dear. I slept marvellously. And you?"

"I honestly do not remember the last time I woke up so refreshed. More often than not I wake up tangled in sweat soaked sheets barely more rested than when I went to bed unless I exhaust myself at the gym prior to laying down."

"I'm happy to hear this, dear. Or maybe our exercises of last evening tired you enough." Juliette teased.

"They may have been part of it for certain, but I suspect that your presence at my side played an even larger role." Arianna replied seriously, a twinkle in her eye. "As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day, I must attend to something urgent."

"What can be so important it can take you away from this warm comfortable bed and my inestimable company?"

"Mother Nature calls and She will not be denied or my bladder will explode." Laughing, Arianna rolled off the bed and headed for the lavatory.

"Don't be too long about it. Now that you mention it, I realize that my own body is making demands of its own."

A little later, after a light breakfast, they sat at the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"What do you want to do today? Not a cloud in the sky and, with any luck, the weather will be warn as it has been these last few days." Arianna asked.

"If we want to take a shower before going out, I suggest we wash and hang the dirty bed sheets that are presently in the bath. It shouldn't be too long. This afternoon, we could take a walk to the market. I seem to remember you saying that you usually shop for groceries on Saturday and I know for a fact that you were too busy to do it yesterday." Juliette told her mischievously.

"So I seem to recall. I also remember that I did not mind the reshuffling of my busy schedule." That got the both of them giggling like little girls. "You are such a peach. Let us do as you say but, if you are agreeable, I suggest we add an item to these marching orders."

From the grin on her lover's face, Juliette suspected she knew what the item would be. "I just what might that be, dear?"

"I would be remiss as your teacher if I did not take the opportunity, while the sheets are being washed, to give you a pop quiz to verify if you remember your lesson."

"How conscientious of you. It will be my pleasure to demonstrate my newfound proficiency in yesterday's subject matter." Juliette's seriousness lasted about five seconds before she collapsed in helpless laughter, immediately joined by Arianna.

"In that case, let us be quick about starting a load so we can attend to the matter at hand or lips or whatever else we can think of.

So it was that they spent a glorious morning of loving bouts interspersed with the shortest breaks possible to put the laundry through the mangle and hang it on the clothesline. This last leading to a moment of embarrassment for Juliette as she almost walked out naked on the back porch, holding a basket full of wet laundry. Only Arianna's last second cry of warning saved her from scandalizing the neighborhood.

"You are such a bad influence on me." Juliette said with relief at the close call. "Here I have been going about naked or nearly so since yesterday. So much so that it now feels natural and I almost forgot to put some clothes back on before going out."

"Maybe it is not such a bad influence after all. I see at least three good things to come of it."

"And just what might those things be, if I may be so bold?"

"Firstly, do you not fell freer, less constrained, being in the nude like this?"

Thinking on it for a moment, Juliette was forced to admit she was. "This is the first time in my life that I have been in the nude for longer than it took me to wash up. I'm not sure why, but I find that I like it. In fact, I like it a lot. Can we do it again at another time?"

"I do not see a problem with that. In fact, if you are still in the same frame of mind come next summer, there is a nudist colony not too far away, north of the city."

At the mere thought of being naked in front of other people, Juliette instinctively covered her breasts and sex with her hands. "Oh, dear, I could never go out in public like that! I would surely die of embarrassment."

Seeing tears coming to her eyes and hearing the quivering of her voice, Arianna leapt to her feet and went to her. Hugging Juliette reassuringly, she gave her a kiss. "I would never do anything to embarrass you, sweetheart. Should we ever go to such a place, it will be because you want to, not because I imposed it to you. I hope you will always feel absolutely free to tell me if you do not like something I propose as I dearly hope you will let me know what you do like so I can share it with you."

"I would love to share my activities with you, but I fear I live a very boring life compared to yours." Juliette said, reverting to the self-deprecation which had been instilled in her by every person in authority since childhood.

"I am quite certain it is not so boring. I will endeavour to show you otherwise if you will allow me."

"Please, endeavour all you like if it will make my life more interesting."

"Well, for starters, would you say you were bored this week-end?"

That got a good laugh out of Juliette. "I most surely would not. I haven't had this much fun since I was a child.

"There you go! Consider it your first step down the road to an interesting fun-filled life."

"I do and I will. Thank you for your patience with me. I wonder what you find in me when you could be with your friends, partying like the other students or your roommate."

Arianna hugged her fiercely, hiding her face in Juliette's hair so her lover would not see her pain. When she thought she had her voice under sufficient control, she replied. "I think you have an exaggerated conception of my social life. Why do you think I am at the library every day until midnight or later?"

Surprised at her reaction and hearing the slight catch in Arianna's voice, Juliette remembered her rather extreme reaction when she had asked about her wartime experiences. Without more information, she knew it was better to change the subject. "Soooo, what were the other two good things about my being naked?"

Knowing what Juliette was doing and silently thanking her for it, Arianna forced a light tone to her voice. "The second reason is that I can have access to you and take advantage of your body more easily." Which she promptly proceeded to demonstrate by slapping then grabbing Juliette's buttocks and pulling her lower body to hers.

Things would have degenerated in a most pleasant fashion had Sarah not chosen that particular moment to arrive from her night of revelry.

Though by no means shocked, Sarah was still surprised to find the two naked women in the kitchen, in an intimate posture that suggested love making in the near future. "What have we here? Is this a private party or can a body join in?" Without waiting for an answer she began disrobing.

Letting out a squeak, Juliette moved their bodies so Sarah could not see her nakedness. To protect herself more fully, she pulled Arianna closer to her, forgetting that doing so would bury her face in her breasts due to their height differences.

"Do not worry so, sweetheart, Sarah is almost always in the nude around the house. And so am I for that matter. When I told you about the nudist colony, I did not mention I was one because of your reaction. But while I am a nudist, Sarah is just a pervert who will get naked at the drop of a hat."

1...45678...24