All Comments on 'The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1'

by AnAngelReally

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I am sorry but 21 pages is just too long a story for me to read, I read the 1st page and then skipped to the last page, in my opinion I think you should have broken this up into 3 parts with 7 pages each, and with your 1st story being 24 pages long I hope others have the patiance to read it all the way through

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

while I liked most of the story, the pirate scene was just too long and really gross. then the end we learn Sylvie is a cult orphan and bam nothing except the went to bed to fuck. lastly the separation of time/scenes was not good rom one to the next without context was a strain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent story. It is complex but coherent. I enjoyed the story line and found the length rewarding. It is rewarding to find a complete story in one posting. You have an awesome imagination. I look forward to more of your offerings.

AnAngelReallyAnAngelReallyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The whole story

This is Book 1 of 3. This sets up the story. The pirate fantasy was meant to be gross. It's about pirates after all. I should have put a warning. Sorry.

Book 2 explains things and introduces new characters who will be important later on.

Book 3 Sylvie comes into her own. This book will make the transition for the 2011 installment. It's not written yet and will probably only be a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I LOVED IT

I am one of those anonymous commenters who moan about there being only 1 or 2 pages of a good story wishing that we got the whole story in one go, well, what can I say about The Empath Cycle, it's too long - no way, even though I thought 'heck 24 pages, this is gonna get boring', but I was hooked from the beginning, I have just finished book 1 and that was even better than the first part and tonight I will begin book 2. You have an imagination that I cannot comprehend and I take my hat off to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous