The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, curtain time was fast approaching. She took a quick shower so she would be fresh for her lover and put on what she thought of as her uniform. She pulled her hair back and braided it tightly. Having no experience with it at all, she had to surf the net to find the appropriate look, and painstakingly did her best to apply the make-up from Patricia's supply.

She was putting the finishing touches when she heard the knock on the door. In a panic, she looked at herself in the mirror one last time and ran to the door. At the last second, she remembered what she had read and lowered the lighting to simulate an evening ambiance to maximize the effect of the make-up.

She stood before the door, composing her features in a stern mask. Opening the door, she saw Patricia standing there, her eyes lowered, hands clasped before her, naked, blushing furiously.

"I see my pet has followed her instructions. I'm proud of you, pet."

""Thank you, miss. May I come in, miss, please?"

"Am I to understand that there is someone else in the corridor?"

"Yes, miss. There's a woman further down."

"Is she looking at you?"

"Yes, miss."

"Was she there when you started stripping?"

"No, miss. She came out of her condo before I was finished."

"And you kept taking your clothes off?"

"Yes, miss."

"Does it excite you to expose yourself to her?"

"I... Yes... Yes, miss."

"You know that if you don't want to play, all you have to do is say so, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, miss."

"So... What if I asked you to give her a show? What would you say, pet?"

"I am your pet, miss. I trust you."

"What is she doing? Is she still looking at you?"

"Yes, miss. She is rubbing her pussy through the material of her skirt."

"Take your breasts in your hands, pet, and fondle them."

"Yes, miss."

"What is she doing now?"

"She has a hand under her t-shirt and she too is fondling her breasts. I think she sees your latex covered hand reaching between my legs because she reached under her skirt and it looks like she's masturbating. She's been moaning since you put your arm out from the door. Do you think she knows what we're doing?"

"Anything is possible. I'll tell you about it later. Are we still playing?"

"Yes, miss. I've been wet all afternoon. I need to come badly. Please."

"Keep an eye on her, pet. As long as she enjoys the show, she won't cause trouble."

"Yes, miss. Oooooohhh! Yes, miss. Fuck me. Your glove feels so good in me."

Patricia grabbed Sylvie's wrist with both hands and used the latex covered fingers as a dildo to fuck herself roughly. The embers of the orgasm that had been building slowly for hours flamed hotly, fanned by her exhibition to the unknown woman and the sight of her masturbating out in the open like this. The woman's moans echoed Patricia's. It seemed as if their pleasure was synchronized because when she came and Sylvie had to rush forward to catch her, she saw the woman crumble to the ground.

"Sylvie, she fainted. We can't leave her there. We have to help her."

Patricia managed to regain her feet and stumbled toward the woman, unmindful of her nudity, but Sylvie was faster. She knelt by the woman and lifted her so she could cradle her in her arms. She was stroking her hair gently, murmuring soft words when Patricia arrived.

"She's not coming to. Let's take her home until she wakes up."

"You're stronger than I am. You pick her up and I'll grab your clothes. What about her door? It's unlocked."

"I don't think it will be a problem. She should be okay in a few minutes anyway."

Sylvie, still in her uniform, was on the couch, holding the woman in her arms, her head resting on her tight latex-accentuated cleavage when Patricia came out of her bedroom, wearing a robe.

"Couldn't you have put something more concealing? I can see your body through this diaphanous thing."

"I grabbed the first thing I found."

"I'm not complaining, mind you, but your neighbor might look at you funny."

"Do you think so? A few minutes ago, I was naked in front of her and she saw me fuck myself with your hand."

"Still, we don't know..."

She was interrupted by the groan of the stirring woman. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a young woman smiling reassuringly at her. She in turn smiled. She seemed about to say something when Sylvie reached with her hand to push away stray hairs from her face. When she saw the gloved hand, she gave a cry and rolled off Sylvie's lap, falling to the ground. At the sight of the black latex full dominatrix regalia, she prostrated herself on the ground, whining piteously.

"Mistress, this slave apologizes. She didn't mean to intrude. She didn't know. Please don't beat me."

"Nobody will beat you. You did nothing wrong. We were just playing and we don't mind if you watched us."

The woman was shaking like a leaf. When Sylvie touched her, she cringed in fear and wailed her abject servility, promising to be good, saying that she deserved to be punished. Patricia's heart nearly broke as she watched the woman grovel in such a way, expecting to be beaten and accepting it as a matter of course.

Both women looked at each other. This was hitting too close to home, so soon after Sylvie's breakdown.

"We have to do something for her."

"Yes, sweetie, we do, but what?"

"I promised not to tell, but we need specialized help. Call Jade and ask her to get her 'special' friends here as soon as they can come. If they could help me, maybe they can do the same for her and if they want me to, I'll get out of here before they arrive."

"I'll call her, but you most certainly won't go away. This is our home and they'd better deal with it. Meanwhile, you should get out of your costume, it seems to mean something bad for her."

When Patricia went to the bedroom to make the call, Sylvie hesitated. She wanted to get out of her uniform, but she didn't dare leave the woman alone without knowing what she would do. So she started the laborious process of stripping. It was easier to put on by herself than to take off.

Hearing Sylvie grunt as she struggled with the latex, the woman raised her head. Seeing what she was doing, she jumped to her feet and with practised movements, she undid the fastenings and had Sylvie naked in short order. When she was done, she quickly stripped herself and grabbed Sylvie's ankles, groveling and offering her body for her use.

Returning, Patricia saw a dumbfounded Sylvie trying to stay upright. "Sit down on the couch. I'll get a couple of robes."

While she was gone, Sylvie tried her best to reassure the woman that she was safe and that nobody was going to use her in any way. That got her wailing again about being rejected, about Sylvie promising to help her and abandoning her.

An hour later, when Jade arrived with one of the young women, they had managed to calm her down sufficiently for Patricia to hold her in a motherly embrace. She looked at her mother, in a robe that left nothing to the imagination, at the naked woman in her arms and at Sylvie in a robe barely long enough to cover her pussy. She saw the pile of clothes and the discarded dominatrix outfit.

Then, she recognized the naked woman. "Oh shit, Ryanna, it's the slave from the club."

"I see. Julia should be here soon. She'll be glad we found her again."

Ryanna went to Patricia and the woman and, crooning gently, she stroked her hair. With infinite care not to startle the woman, she took Patricia's place and cradled the woman to her breast, gently rocking her. There were tears in her eyes as she delicately projected all the love and reassurance she could.

Sylvie went to Jade and tried to explain how they had come about the woman. It took some effort to make sense despite the lump in her throat. "And she said she knew me and that I promised to help her and abandoned her."

"She mistook you for me and, in a way, she's right. I told you about abusive relationships in the lifestyle. Well, she is a sad example of this. Last summer, a woman came to the club with what everybody thought was her pet. We soon found differently. Ryanna and Julia were the first to sense trouble, so they went to the Lady of the House, the owner if you will, and told her that something was wrong with the newcomers. Before anything could be done, the mistress, and I use the term loosely, took out a riding crop and was beating her bloody. I was closest, so I disarmed her. That's when she began shouting at me, telling me I had no business keeping her from beating her slave, that she was her propriety and she could do whatever she wanted to her. I'm sorry to admit that, then and there, I wanted to hurt another human being or, in this case, an animal pretending to be human. The Lady stopped me or I would probably be in jail right now."

"So you saved her. What's this about you abandoning her?"

"The Lady politely asked the woman to leave, but she said she wouldn't go without her slave. When the Lady insisted, the bitch attacked her. Calmly, she broke her arm and went to call the police while her pet held the crazy woman down and he wasn't too nice about it. Despite having his foot on her throat, she was still sputtering insanities. I've known him for years and I've never seen him this angry."

"He's a better man than I am. I would have crushed her like the vile insect she is."

"So would I and everybody there. When the police arrived, we all gave our statements and she was taken away. As far as we know, she's still in jail."

"What happened to this woman?"

"Ryanna and Julia showed their credentials to the police and they agreed to leave her in their care. While they were doing that, I went to her and told her she was safe and promised that we would help her. Ryanna and Julia went with her to the hospital to get the cuts on her back stitched, but once that was done and while they were taking care of the paperwork, she ran away. Since she had no identification with her, we didn't know who she was and had no way to find her, though we looked everywhere for her. The girls even took to visiting the more hard core places. All in vain, until today. They will be very grateful to you."

"It was our pleasure, literally. Though we didn't do it on purpose."

The knock on the door interrupted them. They let Julia in. Without a word she went to Ryanna and the woman.

A few minutes later, she rose and walked back to Jade and Sylvie. "This is worse than we thought. I don't know how she managed to function since we saw her last. She must have been on the edge all this time and something pushed her over."

"She saw Sylvie and mom play and when she saw Sylvie in her latex outfit, she freaked out, then, to make matters worse, she mistook her for me. In her mind I had abandoned her last summer."

"That would explain it. Sylvie, do you know where she lives?"

"Yes, it's a condo down the corridor. I can show you."

"Please. We will need her identification and some clothes. We're going to take her to a private institute where she will be cared for."

Once they were in the woman's apartment, Julia said. "We are in your debt for finding this poor woman."

"Don't mention it. It was an accident, really. We were at the right place, at the right time, I suppose."

"That may be so, but you went to her aid. Sad to say, not everybody would have done it."

"We saw somebody who needed our help and we did what we could. The best thing we did was call for you girls."

"You did exactly what you needed to do. We also thank you for keeping our involvement in the recent events from Patricia and Karlie. The kind of intervention we did is usually done under professional supervision and by more competent people than we are. In fact, that's where we are taking her."

"I understand, I think. Still, I appreciate the help and also for respecting my wish to leave them their memories of everything that happened there. If you want to visit the beach, you are welcome."

"Speaking of that, all we really did was bring you all together in a dream so you could repeat the process you had previously undergone by yourselves, then we stayed around to monitor your progress. You're the one who brought the four of you to the beach. We only followed."

"I figured as much. I'm not certain how I did it, but you heard that I have been there a long time ago. I guess I just found my way back."

"I don't how to say this without offending. You shouldn't be able to do that in the first place, but there are always wild talents and it could account for your ability. The most important thing is that this beach was imagined by a woman a long time ago. Her name was Catherine Lamoureux. She was one of our great-grand-mothers, our mammy Catherine, and it existed only in her subconscious."

"When I played Peter Pan on that beach as a child, there was an old woman who kept the Lost Boys out of too much trouble. I think her name was Cathy. Could she be the same as your mammy?"

"I don't know. Anything is possible as another of our mammies used to say. I spoke of your abilities and of this beach to some people who knew her for much longer that I and they have no idea of how you could have recreated it so precisely. I'll tell them about this Cathy. Maybe it will mean something to them."

"I hope so. In any case, if you want to visit, just tell me." Sylvie reached over and scratched Julia behind the ear. "And you won't have to disguise yourselves this time."

Reflexively, Julia leaned into the caress. When she realized what she was doing, she jumped away, startled. "How did you do that?"

"What? I just scratched you like I did when you were disguised as cats."

"No, how did you reach to me like you did?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I... I'm not sure I do either. We will have to talk about this further."

"I'm available when you want."

It was a very troubled Julia who followed Sylvie back to the condo.

Sylvie and Jade sat on the couch, watching Patricia as she picked the clothes off the floor.

"She does have a beautiful ass, doesn't she?"

"Young woman, that's no way to talk about your mother's attributes. And thank you for the compliment."

"Isn't that a double standard, mom?"

"Sorry, force of habit. By the way, you'll have to teach me how to clean this latex suit. I imagine it doesn't go in the washing machine."

"It's easy, mom, and you should do it sometime today so Sylvie's sweat and other fluids aren't absorbed by the material. You can use a small quantity of mild soap to wash it, then rinse it thoroughly with slightly warm water. Remember never to scrub or wring it as this can cause fatal damage to the material. The correct way is to shake the clothes gently to take excess water out and then absorb the remaining moisture with a clean towel. It's better to spray some baby powder inside the latex clothes to avoid sticking before you dry it naturally at the room temperature."

"That's simple enough."

"Also, you store this type of clothes in a cool and dry place. It's best if you use a garment bag to protect it from harm. In addition it's necessary to hang latex clothing with a wide plastic hanger to save its shape."

"Or you leave it on the bed. That's what gave me the idea to play this afternoon."

"Speaking of that, sis, when you girls play, you play for keeps."

"Don't I know it? I'm beginning to wonder if I'm cursed."

"Forget that. You did nothing wrong and it turned out for the best."

"I know, but I could do with less drama."

"From what you told me, you two had a lot of fun before all hell broke loose. See, I said you're a natural and you've proven me right. That's the kind of fun Kay and I have with it. Only she said we shouldn't do it while she's at work. It seems like a lawyer's office isn't the place for a girl to be turned on so much."

Patricia had to laugh at that. "It is quite inconvenient when you are in a lab full of students too. I was flustered all afternoon and the sadist over there told me I couldn't touch myself, so I ended up using all the pads I had with me and still made a mess."

"I'm sorry, love. I guess we'll forget it when you're at work too."

"It would be for the best, I think. And as soon as the weather gets warmer, I'll start wearing skirts more often."

"And since you've found that you're as much an exhibitionist as I am, it makes it easier to have some fun in public."

"I don't know about that, baby. It's one thing to expose myself in an empty corridor. It's another to do it in a public place."

"Why would it? You don't get completely naked in public, but you can have some fun and don't tell me the possibility of being seen didn't turn you on just a little bit?"

Patricia blushed. "You know it did and when the woman came out of her condo while I was undressing, I almost came on the spot."

"Genetics is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Now we know where I got my exhibitionist streak from. Wait for next summer. We'll take you two to this naturist resort we go to. You're gonna love it. Of course, you don't do sexual things in public, at least not obvious ones, but just being naked all the time is so liberating. You leave your inhibitions at the gate with your clothes."

It was Sylvie's turn to blush. "I don't know about that. It's okay to be naked with the family, but I don't know if I want to do it with a bunch of strangers."

"Why not? We're going to a club on Saturday where you'll be practically exposing yourself in your molding latex clothes and mom will be showing her nipples all the time and her ass whenever she moves in certain ways."

"I never said I was going in public dressed like that,"

"Mom, trust me. Your costume is tame compared to some others you'll see."

"Speaking of this club. Is it called The Phoenix?" Sylvie asked.

"Yes it is. Didn't I tell you?"

"No, you didn't, but somebody asked and I couldn't answer."

Jade looked at Sylvie with a grin. "Someone asked if you were going there Saturday?"

"How did... Oh, I get it. He called you, didn't he? I got the impression he knew you."

"He texted me an invitation to supper and he wrote to bring my miss friend and her pet."

"I knew it. I should have kept my mouth shut."

"Why? They're nice guys. You'll love them."

"What's this about going to supper Saturday, sweetie? Are these friends of yours?"

"No, love, but they're friends of Jade. John, he's the assistant of my new boss, he invited us and when I let slip that we were going out with your daughter and her pet, he said we should come dressed to go out."

"Wait a minute there! In the first place, I didn't agree to go to the club and I certainly don't want to go to the home of some strange man half naked."

Sylvie could see how upset Patricia was. She went to her and hugged her. "I know, love. I said I would ask you first. We don't have to go if you don't want to. I'm uncomfortable about it too."

"Mom, John is gay. He's very much in love with his partner, Pierre, and has no interest in you or any woman for that matter. Sylvie, you remember I told you we play with gay couples. Well, John and Pierre are one of them. They're really nice guys and you wouldn't believe the feasts they put out. Pierre is sous-chef in a four-star gastronomical restaurant in town. We don't see them often because he gets only one week-end off a month. Guess what he does to relax and take his mind off work?"

"He cooks. I know someone else like that. She's not a chef, but she loves cooking. You should see her in her kitchen. She laughs all the time she's working."

"Pierre is like that too. If you want, we could invite them for coffee Friday so you get to meet them in a normal setting."

"I suppose that would be okay if you and Karlie are there."

"Not a problem, mom. I'll text them and ask if they can make it."

While she was doing her thing, Sylvie kissed Patricia. "It's all new to me too. If you want, we can take it slow and see if that lifestyle is for us."

1...1516171819...21