The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy for you. Did you notice I'm wearing a skirt?"

"I did and I also noticed you're not wearing anything underneath. Feeling like showing off, are we?"

"I am too wearing underwear... A little underwear, that is. I find that I like the G-string feeling. It's almost as if I am naked."

"Like daughter, like mother, then."

"In that too, but I wear them for you. Don't you like knowing your girlfriend is nearly naked?"

"I love her completely naked, but we must all make some sacrifices. I love the skirt too. It suits you better than your regular stuffy suits. It's more feminine."

"Lower your hand and put it in my pocket."

"Why are you grinning like... Oh! What a naughty girl you are."

"I was looking in my closet this morning trying to find something that you would like and I found this skirt. I 'fixed' it long ago, then I stopped wearing it."

"You wore it to look good for me?"

"Marie was right. My middle name is 'Round-Heels'. Or rather it's 'Round-Heels for you'."

"You would look gorgeous to me wearing a burlap sack, love."

"That would be too scratchy. I have another surprise for you." Patricia looked around to make sure nobody was paying too much attention to them and she opened her vest, revealing a see-through blouse and peek-a-boo bra clearly showing her breasts.

"You are a cruel woman, you know. How am I supposed to concentrate on math and physics knowing you are almost naked beside me?"

"Didn't you say you thought better when you could see me naked? I figured being in the nude in your mind's eye was near enough. I only meant to help you in class."

"You realize I'll have to punish you for this."

"Really? Are you going to rape me? Or spank me?"

"You'll see. It's going to be as cruel and unusual as this."

"I can't wait."

"All kidding aside, thank you for doing this for me. I just knew you were the best girlfriend ever. When I can afford it, I'll buy some sexy clothes so I can look good for you too. I only ever bought practical clothes because I couldn't afford anything else and I had no reason to get nice clothes."

"We'll go shopping next Saturday. We'll make a girl's afternoon of it."

"I guess so. We'll see how it goes when I try to break my lease. Odds are I'll have to pay the three months' rent severance penalty."

"Why? All you have to do is sublet."

"I know, but if I do, I'd still be responsible for damages until the ends of the lease. It's probably better to pay and get out of it altogether."

"Is it my near naked body that makes you so forgetful? Your 'sister-in-law' is a specialist of contract law. Let's talk to her first before you decide to fork over your hard-earned money unnecessarily. Speaking of Karlie, she called this morning. She said she wanted to talk to you so I invited her for supper."

"Do you think she wants to set up a revenge for Jade's surprise?"

"I don't know, but it means we will have to hurry home after class if you want to have time to punish me before she arrives."

Sylvie was concentrating on taking notes when she was startled by a finger brushing her upper lip. Looking up, she was Patricia grinning wickedly. She didn't have time to wonder what she was up to before the smell and the taste registered.

Wide eyed, she licked her lips. She had a huge smile for the rest of the afternoon.

Karlie wasn't too surprised when the naked woman opened the door. Since their first day together, it seemed to be the norm in this household. What made her smile was seeing Patricia kneeling on a cushion in the corner of the room, her arms secured behind her back, and straps indicated a ball gag and blindfold.

"I thought you were the one who liked to be restrained?" Karlie said.

"I am, but this is part of her punishment for teasing me all afternoon." Sylvie replied.

"That's a good idea. I'll have to remember this the next time Jade does it to me."

"You don't have to, but we have a rule in our home. We have to be naked."

"Really?" In seconds, Karlie had submitted to the house rule. "I think it's a great idea. Any other rule I should know about." She said with a grin, hoping for some play after a grueling day of wrangling with stuffy lawyers.

"No, we figured this one opened the door to all kinds of fun and games all by itself."

"It does." Karlie hugged Sylvie, pressing their bodies together. The loving kiss soon devolved into something else entirely as passion rose in the women. The tongues that had been gently exploring mouths now dueled fiercely, as hands roamed, kneading, stroking. When Sylvie pushed her leg between Karlie's, her thigh firmly pressing on the woman's mound elicited a deep moan.

Karlie lowered her head on Sylvie's shoulder as she ground her pussy, enjoying the sensations her pearl got from the friction. She moaned loudly at the release of the day's tension. She smiled against her lover's neck as her moans were echoed from Patricia.

The response of the body in her arms aroused Sylvie's own passion. The feeling of her breasts pressed on Karlie's soft larger ones, their hard nipples rubbing, their sweat mixing, was bringing her to a high level of arousal. When she felt Karlie's hands grab her ass, she moaned in turn and the finger that insinuated itself in her rosebud made her shiver all over.

She had thought the hour-long love making with Patricia before Karlie arrived would have satiated her so she could take her time making out with her. What she had not expected was the effect of having this woman in her arms would have on her. She looked so much like her own lover that her body confused the two, so it responded to one as it would to the other.

She did her level best to concentrate on pleasuring Karlie, sawing her leg on her pussy, but the teeth biting her neck, the two fingers invading in her ass, the moaning reverberating in her chest were too much for her. She shook as she keened her orgasm. As Karlie had no intention of letting her down easy, but kept up her ministrations, she soon lost count of the smaller orgasms coursing through her

It went on and on until she could take no more and her knees buckled from lack of energy and she went limp in Karlie's arms who gently let her down to the carpet and laid by her side, cuddling.

"I'm sorry for coming so soon. I meant to make you climax first." Sylvie apologized.

"You did, lover. I came on your leg with you, but you were too engrossed to notice. Girl, you sure are a hot one. It's a pleasure making out with you. You are so easy to bring to orgasm."

"I guess I have a lot of lonely years to make up for."

"That must be it. Look at Patricia lying on the floor too. She came just by listening to us and I think she still is."

"Oops." Sylvie rose quickly and ran to the couch where she picked a remote control. She went to her lover, took off the gag and blindfold and cradled her head in her arms. "I'm sorry, love. I forgot about you. It's Karlie's fault. She distracted me."

The woman's eyes were glazed and drool was leaking from the corner of her mouth, but she was smiling.

"I think I would have come just by listening to you two, but the vibrator made things quite intense. Do you think I've been punished enough for now?"

"That was the nice and easy part of the punishment. Remember what I said earlier."

"I was hoping you had forgotten about that."

Laughing, Sylvie helped her to her feet and led her to the dining room table, already set up for supper.

"Are you hungry, Karlie? My pet has prepared a lovely Cesar salad with fresh dressing and we have pâté, fresh bread and a deliciously runny goat cheese."

"I thought you had signed off on the miss-pet thing."

"We did, essentially. We decided to adapt it to our own nicer kind of play."

"That's all right. We got a bit carried away last week, but, for the most part, that's what Jade and I do. She's the pet as often as I am. And unless I miss my guess about what you're planning for supper, it's her favorite way to 'submit to my whims'."

"So that's what she meant when she said you made her satisfy your needs."

Laughing, Karlie answered. "I wouldn't say I 'make' her. Often, she's waiting for me at the door, kneeling, handcuffed. I like the touch with the remote controlled vibrator, though. I'll have to get one of those."

"So, let's eat... food while the grinning slut at our feet eats... us."

All through supper, Patricia went from one pussy to the other, switching when the remote Sylvie had set on the table was briefly activated. Her recompense for bringing one of the women to orgasm was for the vibrator to be left running long enough for her to climax too. By the time Karlie and Sylvie were finished eating, there was a puddle under the table and she was exhausted.

After unbinding her arms and cleaning her, the women took turns feeding her, caressing, fondling, kissing and generally demonstrating their love to her as they hand-fed her.

"Now, that's what I call 'punishment'. I'll have to tease you more often." Patricia said as they relaxed on the couch with a snifter of brandy.

"Not if I tease you first, you won't. Why should you have all the fun?"

"You girls are killing me." Karlie chimed in. "Anytime you want to invite me for supper, I'm here. And if nobody is punished, let me know and I'll find a reason to make Jade our pet for the evening."

"Be careful or you're going to end up breaking your lease too and moving in with us." Sylvie said jokingly.

"There could be worse things to happen, but we'll let you have your honeymoon first. Speaking of which, are you going somewhere during the holidays?"

"We can't. I'll be working full-time, except for the legal days off. I'm told it's going to be hectic because we are preparing for a major project in the New Year. What we're going to do is have our honeymoon on the beach. If you're free, you're welcome to join us."

"Wouldn't you rather be alone for this?"

"Not a problem. We'd be happy for you to join us. Wouldn't we, love?"

"Of course, sweetie. We have a debt to repay to my daughter, after all."

Sylvie just grinned but she didn't say anything. Patricia would be disappointed if she knew their plan for a revenge would be, in fact, the perfect gift.

"It will be our pleasure to join you on your honeymoon. We are here on Christmas day anyway, so we could make a day and night of it."

"That's settled then. Now, Patricia said you wanted to talk to me about something."

"Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot. I heard from the investigators I asked to look into your past history. Usually, I have a report in one or two days, at most. In your case, they hit a snag. At first, it looked like you didn't exist before ten years ago."

"What? That's impossible. I gave you my social security number and my mother's name. With that they should have been able to go back to my birth."

"That's what I thought too, but the number was issued only ten years ago and your mother's name is a fake. It took them all that time to trace you and her further. I don't know how to tell you this, but... you were born in a cult and your mother always refused to give her real name when the police raided the place. Like many others, she was thoroughly brainwashed, but she was allowed to keep her daughter because she was deemed fairly inoffensive. They let her use the name she gave them."

"She wasn't all that inoffensive. She used to beat me regularly and she put me down all the time. I ran away as soon as I could. I've been on my own since I turned sixteen."

"Poor baby!" Patricia exclaimed, hugging Sylvie. "That would explain what you said when you thought you had hurt me last week."

"I suppose, but not why I can't remember anything before the days when we were alone."

"I really hesitate to tell you this." Karlie fidgeted and wouldn't look at Sylvie.

"Please, tell me all you know. It's killing me not knowing my own past."

"Maybe it would be better if you didn't. If there was ever a case of 'what you don't know can't hurt you', this is it."

"That may have been the case before I knew Patricia and you girls, but I'm stronger now. Whatever it is, I can take it."

"You may not feel the same way when I tell you, but here goes. That cult was led by a nasty character. He was cruel and violent toward women. The children were abused in more ways than one. They were beaten regularly and they were... raped from a young age."

"I remember reading about this in the papers." Patricia wailed. "They said the women were locked in a small room when the police stormed the place. And they moved in because they had credible information that women and children were to be killed following inquiries from social services."

"I suppose that explains a lot of things. I guess I should be glad I don't remember those years, then."

"I imagine so, but I consulted some people who know better about this and they told me it would be a good idea for you to get some help. They said those memories could come back at the wrong time and mess you up badly."

"Like they did last Monday?"

"Exactly. You have the support of a loving woman and you know we are there for you too, but they think professional help couldn't hurt."

"Thank you for finding out about this. I'll take their recommendation under advisement... when I have some time and can afford it. For now, I'll stick with the sensei. The session we had yesterday helped a lot and I'm seeing her twice more this week."

"Well, you know what to expect now, so you can face it if another crisis occurs."

"We can face it. You're not alone, sweetie. I love you and we are in this together." Patricia told Sylvie fiercely.

"Okay, I'll let you two digest this. Jade must be waiting for me by now."

"Thank you for getting the information for me. Do I owe you anything for the investigators?"

"No. They are on retainer for the firm. I'll pass it on as basic research. The partner I work with already approved it."

"Tell him thanks for me. I really appreciate it."

"And give a good slap on the ass to my daughter from me. When she asks what it was for, tell her that I love her."

"The problem will be to stop at one once I tell her it's from you." Karlie laughed.

Later, Patricia and Sylvie were snuggled in bed, ready for sleep, but still keyed up by Karlie's revelations."

"What do you think of this whole cult thing, love?"

"I think that I love you and that you shouldn't make too much of it. You are not alone anymore and these things are in the distant past. As for the memories, forewarned is forearmed. We can deal with them if they come up to the surface. We did it once, we can do it again."

"I agree and I love you too."

The rest of the week passed without further incident as they settled down to learning about each other as a lesbian couple, as two persons living with another for the first time, as partners in a loving relationship.

On Thursday, after training, Jade stayed at the dojo to wait for Sylvie to finish her session with the sensei.

"Hi, sis. How did it go?"

"Hello, Jade. Honestly, I don't know. She gave me a few pointers on meditation, but she says I'm already at a high level of proficiency, which is strange in itself. She spouted a lot of philosophy that meant very little to me. It's still interesting, but I guess I'm too Cartesian for that. Mostly, it's like reading a fantasy book. She says the most important thing is to learn to balance my chi. It's supposed to help me integrate that second aura that comes from wherever."

"Listen to her. She knows what she's talking about."

"I figured that already. It's just too weird."

"I imagine it is. At least, you've been exposed to strange ways of seeing the world from your books."

"There's a big difference between reading about this stuff in fiction and trying to integrate it in real life."

"The Asians have been at it for thousands of years. At least, don't dismiss it out of hand."

"I know and I don't. Still..."

"Forget about it for now. Are you hungry? I have a light snack before training and a real meal after. I'm about due for a hearty calorie intake."

"I'm hungry too. I finished work late and I didn't eat before coming to see your sensei. I suppose Patricia has already eaten, so we could stop for some Chinese. It's on the way."

"Why don't you call her, just in case she waited for you?"

Their chopsticks technique suffered occasionally as the young women were distracted by the mouth on their pussies.

"Isn't there supposed to be a remote on the table too?" Jade asked mischievously.

"This isn't punishment, after all. We are her dessert." Sylvie replied.

"Aren't you afraid to grow fat with all that cream, mom?"

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Came Patricia's voice from under the table.

"Heck, no! I'm just about there, mom. I love your magic tongue... Yeeeesssss!"

Jade slumped on her chair then she jumped at her mother's last flick on her pearl.

"May I have some dessert too? A fortune cookie just won't cut it for me after this."

"You two can play while I get the dishes." Sylvie grinned.

When Patricia settled on the table in front of Jade, holding her spread knees against her chest to offer her the best access to her sex, her daughter laughed at seeing the butt plug. Leaning forward to lick the cream leaking from her cleft, she heard a soft buzzing sound.

"Who needs a remote? Right, mom?"

"Right. And if you don't get to work, I'll get my Hitachi. At least, it doesn't make snide remarks."

As Jade feasted on Patricia's pussy, biting her inner thighs, licking around the vibrating implement in her pulsating rosebud, nibbling her blood engorged lips, collecting the leaking cream as she licked her cleft from end to end, thrusting her tongue inside her vagina as far as she could, curling it around her pearl, Sylvie sat at her head, kissing her lovingly, kneading her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples.

At her lover's urging, she climbed on the table and straddled her head, teasing her by holding herself just out of reach of her tongue until Patricia grabbed her ass and lifted her head to get at her prize.

Within minutes, the assault on her senses had Patricia at a peak of excitement. The combined sensations in her ass, on her pearl, the grinding of her lover's pussy on her mouth and the rich smell and taste of her cream pushed her over the edge. She trashed all over, nearly throwing Sylvie off the table, as she climaxed.

Her loud moans reverberated in Sylvie's sex and, combined with the sight of the pleasure reflected in her eyes, brought about her orgasm in reaction, as it so often did.

Doing her best not to miss a single drop of her mother's flowing cream, Jade pressed harder with the fingers curled inside her own wet hole, rubbing her pearl with the heel of her hand, joining her lovers in their paroxysms of sensations. She closed her eyes tightly as her own orgasm took her.

Climbing off the table, Sylvie licked her love's face clean, relishing her taste on Patricia's lips. "I love you." She murmured with all the feeling she could put in the words.


Epilogue

The two women lay in bed, cuddled, recuperating from the hours of passion.

"I can't remember being so happy." Sylvie told her lover.

"I'm happy for you and with you, but it's only the beginning."

"What could be better? I love you. I have a great job with incredible perspectives of advancement and a loving family with Jade and Karlie. Did I mention I have the best girlfriend ever?"

"You did, but feel free to tell me as often as you want. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you. You've filled a great void in my heart."

"I don't think I could ask for more. My life is ideal and our future looks bright."

"Indeed it does."

Peaceful sleep lay its gentle mantle on the lovers.