The Employees Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi eagerly sucked the cum off Jorge's fingers as he worked them around in her mouth until he was satisfied they were clean.

Pulling them from her mouth "Bitch sure can suck a cock" he proclaimed as he stepped back. "She's all yours for now but save me some of that pussy."

Bemused Brandi looked into my camera and shook her head as she seductively rubbed Jorge's cum into her tits. "Enjoying the show honey?" she seductively inquired as she wiped his cum from her face. Her hair was getting messed up and her makeup began to smear. "Who's next?" she teased as she grabbed Bobby by his skinny 7" cock "Not bad for a white kid" she teased as she took him into her mouth. She sucked everyone there but stopped short of letting them cum. "I need to get fucked before any more of you cum." she declared. "Come on who's gonna fuck me first?" she practically begged.

"I think since this is Edgar's party he should go first." Shawn decreed as he pulled Brandi to her feet. He ordered Edgar to go sit on the couch and let his boss give him a proper lap dance. Slapping Brandi's ass he pushed her towards him.

This is the first I noticed Edgar still had his pants on but it wasn't hard to tell he had a good sized package struggling to break free.

A song started up and Brandi sexily approached Edgar like a tiger. She smiled broadly as she grabbed his cock through his pants. "What do we have here?" she teased as she laid a passionate lip lock on him against his will. Straddling Edgar she slapped his face with her tits several times before placing one in his mouth.

Edgar sucked on one tit as he squeezed and played with the other. "Wow, these are nice tits" Edgar mumbled.

Brandi rubbed up and down on his cock fucking him through his jeans. When the next song began she undid his pants and knelt between his legs and pulled them off. Brandi was clearly pleased with what was poking through his underwear. She reached in and purring approvingly released his cock from its confines.

For a tall skinny kid he had a giant cock at least 10 inches long and thick.

"Now thats a cock" Brandi proclaimed as she stared right at Jorge to his embarrassment. Brandi examined it appreciatively as she played with it taking its size and weight she tapped it on her face. She lovingly stroked his cock as she licked and sucked on his large balls. She practically worshiped his cock as she expertly tongued the shaft admiring each inch as she licked her way to the head. She paused and blew on the bulbous head gripping his cock tightly "I can't wait to feel this in my tight white pussy" she lusted before flicking her tongue around it.

"Bet you can't swallow the whole thing" Jamal challenged.

"Wanna bet?" I interjected as I moved in for a better shot of what was going down.

Brandi taking the dare repositioned herself kneeling on the couch with one leg and placing her other on the floor sticking her ass in the air. Her tits hung freely as she opened her mouth wide and eased the head into her mouth. My wife began her assault on Edgar's cock as she fondled and squeezed his balls with one hand while controlling his cock with the other.

Shawn began massaging her ass and flicking her clit before inserting his finger into her pussy and finger fucking the appreciative Brandi.

Moaning loudly she ground her ass into Shawn's finger as she continued to engulf Edgars cock.

"Thats one horny bitch" Shawn proclaimed looking my way and winking. "Too much for any one man to satisfy."

Edgar was clearly enjoying Brandis cock sucking expertise. His eyes grew wide and he moaned occasionally as more and more of his cock disappeared down Brandis throat. He squeezed and rubbed her dangling tits the best he could.

Brandi slowly bobbed up and down on his cock and each time she did more of his cock disappeared down her throat.

The guys were going nuts by the time she had half of Edgar's cock down her throat and as more and more disappeared they really went crazy. They were shouting all kinds of things about her cock sucking abilities and teasing Edgar on how his fiancé wont even suck his cock.

All the smack talk motivated Brandi even move as she enthusiastically took more and more of his cock down her throat. She gagged loudly several times before she finally had Edgar's cock completely down her throat. With her pouty lips firmly gripping the base of his cock Brandi raised both hands in triumph as the guys cheered her achievement. Several guys high fived her with Edgar cock still down her throat.

Shawn gave her ass a hard congratulatory smack causing Brandi to yelp and gag at the same time.

Squeezing Edgars balls tightly she hummed loudly as she shook her head rapidly giving Edgars cock a good vibrating mouth workout. She slowly eased off his cock with a loud pop. Brandi looked mesmerized by Edgars cock gripping it tightly as she slowly stroked it. She gently tapped it on her face as she stared longingly up at Edgar. "You have a big beautiful cock. I want to feel it inside me. You ready to fuck me with this thing?" She almost pleaded as she squeezed it roughly.

"Oh God yes" Edgar panted. "I've wanted to fuck you since you hired me...but I'd really like to cum in your mouth I've never done that before." an embarrassed Edgar confessed to the amusement of the others.

Touched by his honesty Brandi straddled Edgar "I need to feel your cock inside me so when you feel like you're gonna cum just let me know and

I'll finish you off in my mouth" she smiled teasingly. She placed his hands on her tits before reaching behind her and raising up she grabbed his cock and guided it into her waiting pussy. She lustfully moaned loudly as she impaled herself on Edgar's cock. "OHHHHH, Oh God, yes, yes, yes, your cock's so big, stretch my tight white pussy, yes, yes, Oh God yes. Fuck me, Ohhhhh its so big, Fuck, Oh, It feels so good, fill me up! Fuck me, fuck me, yes, fill my tight white pussy with your big black cock." She screamed in lust. When she hit bottom with his cock completely filling her pussy she exploded in a long massive orgasm. "ARGHHHHHHHHH, Oh God, YESSSSSS" she screamed as she collapsed on Edgar gasping for air.

Not sure what to make of her explosive orgasm Edgar began massaging her ass and wiggling his cock around inside her. "She almost squeezed my dick off." he said in amazement.

Shawn grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her face towards him making her look directly at him. "Did you just cum on that dick?" he barked in mock anger slightly slapping her face. When she didn't answer he gave her ass a good smack causing Brandi to sequel in pain. "Well, did you just cum on that dick without my approval?"

Brandi knew the control game he was playing but still in the throws of her orgasm she panted the best she could "Yes sir, I just came on that dick, I couldn't help it, I'm sorry sir. You didn't tell me I couldn't cum. Please don't punish me again, his dicks so big and it felt so good in my pussy."

Satisfied with her submissiveness "This is how you train a white bitch to be a black cock whore" Shawn boasted as he ordered her to open her mouth and when she did he forced his cock into it. "I told ya'll she cums like a firecracker, didn't I? Wrapping her hair around his fist he laughed menacingly as he slowly pushed my gagging wife further and further down on his thick 11" cock until she had him completely engulfed.

The guys were eating it up and my cock was bursting at the seams at this erotic sight. It was hard not to join in but I knew the videos would be worth the sacrifice.

Slapping her face Shawn ordered my wife to look at him while she was sucking his cock and she readily obeyed. As she looked nervously up at Shawn sneering down at her he moved her mouth around his cock using her hair. "Damn she sucks a mean cock. Make me cum" he barked giving her another smack on the ass as he worked her head forcefully around on his cock.

Brandi squeezed Shawns balls as she ground into Edgars cock.

Announcing he was gonna cum Shawn pushed Brandi's face all the way down on his cock and tightly held her there. His ass clenched and with a loud grunt he exploded down her throat.

Gagging mightily Brandi struggled to break free as her mouth filled with Shawns seed but he held her firm. She struggled to breath but his cock was too big and she couldn't get any air.

"Swallow it all bitch, you can do it, I've seen you. Come on swallow and I'll let you loose." He ordered as she continued to choke on his cock.

Brandi gulped and gagged and did as she was told so Shawn pulled her off his cock roughly by her hair. He whipped her head back causing her tits to jet out as she gasped for breath as a trickle of his cum dripped from her lips. "Open your mouth and show the guys how you did what your master commanded" he ordered slapping her tit for effect.

Still gasping for air Brandi opened her mouth wide and showed she'd swallowed his entire load.

Pleased on her obedience Shawn released his grip on her and patted her facing approvingly. "Thats a good white slut. Now get back to fucking our groom to be. Who wants a shot at her mouth next?" Shawn said offering her up.

The guys scrambled but Bobby was already behind the couch so he grabbed her and pulled her to him and eagerly feed his cock into her waiting mouth.

She sucked Bobby off as she enthusiastically bounced up and down on Edgars cock moaning loud cock muffled moans.

Edgar began roughly sucking and kneading her tits leaving a mark as Brandi bounced up and down on his cock.

Bobby announced he was cumming.

"You'd better swallow it all" Shawn barked as he smiled at me giving me a playful wink.

Brandi gabbed him by the hips and pulled him into her as he exploded.

Grabbing her head Bobby's ass clenched as he thrust forward one last time letting out a loud grunt he shot his load deep down her throat.

Brandi held him tight swallowing every drop before she released her grip on his cock.

"Jesus Christ that was amazing" Bobby exclaimed as he wobbled away. "I've never had a woman swallow my load before, that was amazing, holy shit that felt great."

Jamal moved beside her a presented his cock to her and she was about to start sucking on his banana cock when Edgar told her he was about to cum.

Brandi eased off his cock then gripping it firmly she devilishly looked him in the eyes as she stood between his legs. "You ready for this?" she teased. "Once you cum in a woman's mouth nothing else will ever be the same." She knelt between his legs and slowly slid his cock into her mouth until it was completely engulfed. Her tits bounced sexily as she bobbed up and down on Edgar's cock. She starred him directly in the eyes getting off on his facial contortions as she sucked his cock and squeezed his balls.

Jamal approached her from behind and lifted her ass giving it a smack he ordered her to get it up in the air so he could fuck her. "I've been dreaming of busting a nut in this pussy for a long time."

Eagerly obeying Brandi raised her ass high in the air offering it up to Jamal as she continued to suck off Edgar. Still in her stilettos her legs looked awesome with her tight ass in the air waiting to be fucked.

"Hope you didn't stretch that pussy out too much" Jamal chided as he guided his banana cock into Brandis waiting pussy. Once his head had penetrated her he worked it around teasing her before grabbing her hips and slamming his entire cock into her as hard and as far as he could.

I love her in this position. A cock in her mouth one in her pussy her tits dangling beneath her bouncing with each trust thrown into her. My dick ached as I moved around them to get the best shots.

Brandi let out a primal scream and released Edgars cock from her mouth but held onto it like a handicapped rail as Jamal drove his cock into her over and over. "Oh God, Fuck, Fuck, Yes, fuck me with that banana dick of yours" she screamed as she lustfully looked back at Jamal fucking her. "Fuck me like the black cock whore I am, yes, thats it pound my tight white pussy, you know you've wanted it. Yes, Yes. Show these boys how you fuck a white slut" she begged.

Jamal would pull his cock almost all the way out then slam it back into the howling Brandi over and over. He'd thrust into her so hard she'd almost lift off the ground causing her tits to flail wildly. "Bitch likes it rough doesn't she?" Jamel boasted looking right at me. He'd smack her ass in between pumps and squeeze her tits or slap at them as he rested between thrusts.

Relishing the pounding she was getting she gripped Edgars cock tightly continuing to look over her shoulder at Jamal as he drove his cock into her over and over. Reveling in Jamals wild fucking she hollered encouragement "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck that pussy, give it to me hard, yes, yes, harder, harder, fuck my pussy, you know you've wanted it for a long time now make it yours, own that pussy, show me who's boss, fill my pussy with your cum, Oh God yes. Fuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed over and over.

Yelling he was gonna cum Jamel picked up the pace rapidly slamming his cock into Brandi over and over before he gave her one last mighty thrust he let out a guttural yell as he grabbed her ass tightly and emptied his load deep inside her. With each shot he emptied into her he'd grunt until he was empty. Breathing heavily he panted "Fucking bitch has got some snapping pussy. Milked me dry."

"My turn at that pussy" Jackson barked as he pulled Jamal off Brandi and replaced Jamal's cock with his.

Brandi enthralled reached back and exploringly massaged his uncircumcised cock until Jackson told her to stick it in her cunt. She positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy then whimpered as he inserted it. "Ohhhhhhhhh, oh...oh...oh, oh."

Grabbing her hair he pushed my wives head back down to Edgars cock and ordered her to get back to popping Edgars mouth cherry.

Brandi obediently returned to sucking Edgars cock as Jackson methodically fucked her.

Jackson reached around and grabbed her bouncing tits and began milking her like she was a cow. "Damn, I wish my old lady had tits like these." he lamented giving one a good slap. Slapping it again he barked "Put those cock sucking lips of yours to work. Make my boy cum down that pretty mouth of yours." With that he pushed her head down further onto Edgars cock. "Fill her mouth good and full son." he laughed "Consider this the bonus we didn't get." With that he hauled off and really slapped Brandis ass hard leaving a hand print on her already raw red ass.

Brandi screamed out in pain as the guys just laughed at her predicament. "You won't be such a high and mighty bitch after we're done using you up." Jamal berated. "You're gonna be our fuck toy from now on."

I hadn't realized until then that not only was she fucking her first uncircumcised cock my wife was doing a father son team for the first time also.

Whimpering Brandi regained her composure from the spanking and went back to working her magic on Edgars cock almost oblivious to Jackson fucking her. Brandi really attacked his cock with a vengeance. Bobbing up and down as she squeezed and pulled on his balls. Engulfing his balls with her mouth she'd feverishly jack him off as she sucked and pulled on them. Saucily looking him in the eyes she sexily encouraged him. "Come on baby, cum for me. I wanna feel your spunk fill my mouth, splash on my tits and face. I bet you got a big load to go with that big cock, don't you?" She engulfed his balls into her mouth again swishing them around as she pulled on them stretching them as far as she could as she continued rapidly jacking him off.

Edgar started to moan louder and sensing his impending orgasm Brandi engulfed his cock and frantically bobbed up and down on it as she roughly squeezed his balls. Edgars ass lifted off the couch as he let out a loud cry he exploded down Brandi's throat.

Stopping his assault on her pussy Jackson held her head down on Edgars cock ordering her to swallow it all. When Edgar was finished cumming Jackson released his grip on her head. He pulled his cock out of her and pulled Brandi up by her hair ordering her to open her mouth to prove she'd swallowed it all. Yanking her hair back violently he slapped my helpless wife's tit making her yelp then roughly stuck his finger in her mouth and pried it open so everyone could see she had done as ordered. "My turn to fill that pretty mouth" he snapped smacking her ass again before pushing Brandi to her knees and feeding his cock to her. "Make me cum boss." he laughed.

Brandi studied at his uncircumcised cock with wonderment. She pulled the foreskin back to expose the head and started to lick it as she stroked his cock. She ran her tongue along the tip of his cock as she jacked him off.

Barking "No hands, I can do that myself. You got those cock sucking lips, use them" Jackson slapped her tit then grabbed her hands and roughly lifted them over her head causing her tits to jet out sexily.

Brandi whimpered then complying engulfed his cock in her mouth. She bobbed on his cock stopping occasionally to lick up and down his shaft and to suck his balls into her mouth and swish them around. Gagging sounds echoed as she swallowed Jackson cock.

"Look at me while you're sucking my cock" Jackson growled.

Brandi looked up at him submissively as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth.

Releasing her arms Jackson grabbed the back of her head and forcefully face fucked her. "Bitch knows how to service a man." he proclaimed looking right at me. "She wont be any use to you for a while when we're done with her."

Brandi gagged with each thrust he threw into her and risking further punishment she tugged and pulled on his balls.

Soon Jackson was exploding down her throat with a loud angry groan. He held her face firmly on his cock as he convulsed with each orgasmic spasm. When he was done he dragged the weakening Brandi to her feet and pulled her into his body facing the guys. He pulled and squeezed on her tits making Brandi cry out in pain before leaning down and roughly sucking her tit leaving another small hickey. "Something to remember me by" he laughed. "Who's gonna fuck this cock teasing cunt next? Her pussy is fine but that mouth of hers is the best I've ever had. Come on guys you know you've all bragged on what you'd do to her, nows your chance step up and have your turn at her." As he spoke he'd slap Brandi's tits making them bounce then squeeze them roughly causing her to wince in pain. Slapping her ass hard he yelled "Come on guys don't be shy she wants it."

I've never seen anyone sexier than Brandi when she's getting fucked. Her make-up was smeared her hair a mess and she was glistening from sweat. Her tits were red from the smacking they were taking and her ass was beat red with a big hand print on one cheek. She had little hickeys on her tits and neck. The best just fucked look I've ever seen. She is insatiable when it comes to dick and it was clear she was wanting more.

I moved in close to get a close-up of my sexed up freshly fucked wife. As I filmed her he smiled broadly into the lens. "Enjoying the show honey?"

Jorge grabbed her and pushed her down on a giant ottoman in the center of the room. "My turns at that pussy before you guys stretch so wide its no good anymore" Pushing her back he placed her legs over his shoulders and slammed his dick into my wife with one swift motion. He fucked her like a rabbit causing Brandis tits to flail wildly. He grabbed her by the throat and started chocking her as he thrust into her over and over. "Goddamn pussy's so loose I can barely feel it" Jorge barked as he slapped her tit in frustration. "You ruined her."

Brandi who had been moaning from rough the fucking barked when Jorge slapped her tit. "No, no, Fuck me Poppi, fuck me, it's all good, you know you want my pussy Poppi." she pleaded.