The Employees Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madder now Jorge threw her legs off of him then spun her around and pulled her to the end of the ottoman so her head fell of the side. He stood over her and looking down at her he rested his balls over her eyes. "Suck me" he ordered.

Brandi obliged by reaching up and jacking him off as she sucked his balls into her mouth. She then positioned herself so she could assaulted his cock with her mouth. She enthusiastically sucked on his cock and balls for several minutes.

Jorge zealously rubbed her clit much to the delight of the guys. Leaning down he rubbed and sucked her tits violently adding another hickey to them. Jorge pulled his cock out of her mouth and straddled her. He pulled her up by her hair and ordered her to spit on his cock. When she did he stuck his dick between her tits then ordered her to titty fuck him.

Brandi squeezed her tits tightly around his cock as Jorge fucked them. She smiled "You like this Poppi? You wanna cum all over my face and tits again don't you? Cum for me baby, cum all over me, let me see your shoot your load all over me." As Jorge neared his climax Brandi picked up her assault. "You like this dont you Poppi, You like titty fucking the boss that fired you dont you? Come on Poppi cum for me, shoot you load all over my face and tits, decorated me good, humiliate me."

With that Jorge let out a guttural groan and shot his load all over my wife's tits and face. It was a pretty good load for his second of the night.

She took a shot to the eyes and some landed in her hair. She continued to jack him off until he was empty. She milked the last bit of cum out of his cock and onto her tits. Smiling up at him she worked his cock around the cum on her tits then stuck it in her mouth until it was clean. "Mmmmm Poppi your cum tastes like salsa." she teased. "Who's next"?

Shawn with his large cock back at full attention without saying a word pulled my wife up by her hair so she was kneeling on the ottoman. Gripping her hair he held her tight as he repeatedly smacked her face with his cock before cramming it into her waiting mouth. "Suck it slut."

Brandi sexily stared Shawn in the eyes as she licked and sucked his cock while squeezing and pulling on his balls. She suctioned the head of his cock into her mouth before licking the underside of his cock on her way down to his balls and engulfing them. Gripping Shawn's large cock she held it up as she swished his balls around in her mouth. She started jacking him off as she worked his balls around her mouth before going back to deep throating him.

"Goddamn bitch sure know how to suck a cock" Shawn proclaimed directly into my camera as he rubbed and pulled on her tits. He took the camera from me and began filming Brandi from his POV. He ordered her to look up and him and she readily obeyed staring sexily into the lens. It's some of the best footage from the night. After a bit he wanted some pussy so he forcefully pushed Brandi back on the ottoman. He ordered Bobby and Edgar to spread her legs. They each grabbed her by a foot and spread her legs wide making her pussy easily accessible to Shawns large cock.

Brandi laid there helpless with her legs held wide gasping wantonly as Shawn filmed himself slapping his cock on her waiting pussy. He zoomed in and got a closeup of my wifes well fucked pussy leaking cum before handing the camera back to me. He slapped his cock on her pussy one last time before. "Hold her tight boys" Shawn ordered.

Smiling Brandi seductively looked up at me "You getting all this honey?" "These guys are fucking the shit out of me. My pussy gonna be so sore after this I may not be able to fuck you for a month. You're gonna need beat off material."

"Less talking more fucking" he ordered as he grabbed his cock and teasingly worked it around her outer pussy lips picking up some juices before inserting just his bulbous head. He teasingly rubbed the head of his cock just inside her pussy as Brandy nervously stared up at him.

After a few minutes of his teasing Brandi cried out in frustration wanting desperately to be fucked as she shamelessly squirmed her ass around trying to engulf his cock.

"Keep her still" Shawn barked as he roughly groped her tits and pulled on her nipples.

The guys repositioned themselves so they could restrain her better.

The guys were having a field day with this and they shouted out all kinds of nasty things about Brandi. "Goddamn bitch can't get enough of black cock" "She ain't ever gonna go white again" "She's insatiable" "White bitches love black cock" "You own that pussy Shawn" "Give it to her good man" "My old lady hasn't fucked me this much in ten years."

Shawn tickled by her plight continued to tease her with just the tip of his cock. "Look at this horny bitch, she can't get enough of this black cock. You want it bitch? Beg for it." Shawn admonished as he smacked her tit.

Yelping again Brandi knew what Shawn wanted and having been worked into a horny frenzy she fervidly began begging him to fuck her. "Oh God, please fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock. I need to feel you inside me. Stretch my tight white pussy with your big black cock. Pleeeeease Fuck me, fuck me" She pleaded in desperation as she wantonly gyrated her ass around the best she could on the head of Shawns cock trying to get him to fuck her.

Shawn laughed at her desperation but wasn't having it "Fuck you with my what?" he asked as he smacked her tit again.

Brandi let out a yelp. "Your big black cock. Please fuck me with your big black cock." She implored.

"My what?" Shawn urged as he smacked her ass so hard it echoed throughout the room.

Brandi screamed out in pain.

Grabbing her hair he pulled her head up towards him as he leaned down to threaten my whimpering wife. "Say it, you know what I want to hear." Shawn ordered as he raised his hand to spank her again.

My wife's eyes got big as saucers realizing what he meant. Brandi desperately panted as she begged between breaths "Okay...okay...please don't spank me again master. "I'll obey your command." "Please fuck me with your big...nigger dick. Stretch my tight white pussy with that big nigger dick of yours. I need to feel your big nigger dick inside me." a submissive Brandi groveled desperately.

The guys ate it up. They loved hearing their bitch white boss begging to be fucked by a dominate black man. "Ohhh man, you own that pussy now." "You'll be fucking that ass anytime you want." "She'll come running when ever you call." "White bitches love big black cocks, they can't get enough once they get a taste." "She's a black cock whore now for sure." "You might as well go home now we'll send her back to you when we're done fucking her." Were just some of the lewd stuff being bantered about.

Teasingly rubbing her ass Shawn boasted "I told you I had this little white bitch trained didn't I boys? She can't get enough of this nigger dick, can you sweetheart?"

Still not knowing what to expect my wife apprehensively implored "No, I need it. Please just fuck me." Still having her legs spread wide and being restrained she writhed with desperation. Knowing just what Shawn wanted to hear she winked at me before she continued to obediently stroke his ego. "I need your big bla- nigger cock inside me. I'm yours to fuck whenever and wherever you want. I'm your black cock whore now, I'm your play thing to do with what you want, we can party like this every weekend. You call and I'll come running. You can fill my pussy up with your cum. Give me a black baby. You can fuck me on your desk while I suck everyones cocks. Just please, please, PLEASE fuck me now, please fuck me with your big nigger cock, I need to feel you inside me, please fuck me." Brandi groveled as she desperately tried to grind her ass into Shawn as she begged him to fuck her.

Pleased with her response Shawn grabbed her throat and forcefully shoved his cock up to his balls into waiting pussy completely filling her.

Brandi screamed lustfully as she exploded in a powerful orgasm. Her scream of ecstasy filled the room. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh God, yes, yes, yes! Your nigger cock feels so good in my tight white pussy. Fuck me, fuck me, Ohhhhhhhh."

"I own this pussy now don't I?" Shawn catechized as he tightened his grip on her throat. "Next time I call you no more games you're gonna come running ready to be fucked arent you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm your black cock whore now" Brandi eked out still in the throws of her orgasm.

Somebody put a dick in her mouth to quiet the bitch before security shows up." Shawn ordered.

Jackson pulling her by her hair over to his cock slapped her face with it until she eagerly accepted it wrapping her mouth around it and sucking feverishly.

Telling the guys to release her legs Shawn slapped her hard on her ass ordering her to fuck him.

Brandi fervidly began to thrust into his cock as she sucked on Jackson.

As she fucked him Shawn vigorously rubbed Brandis clit sending her to new heights.

Brandi loudly bucked on Shawns cock as she continued sucking way on Jackson.

Pulling out of her suddenly with a pop and instantaneously spinning her onto her stomach Shawn announced he wanted that ass.

A look of concern came across Brandi face knowing what was coming and knowing she was powerless to stop it.

Shawns rubbed his finger around her pussy to collect her juices then methodically inserted it into her ass. Brandi weakly whimpered as he slowly worked his finger around till it was completely buried inside her sweet tight ass. To Shawns delight Brandi began to wiggle her ass on Shawns finger as he fucked her with it. "She's almost ready boys" Shawn gleefully announced. "Jorge get over here and loosen her up with that little cock of yours." He laughed.

Jorge didn't have to be told twice. He eagerly positioned himself behind Brandi and rubbed his cock around her pussy to get it lubed up before he inserted it into her waiting ass.

Brandi moaned in pain as Jorge's buried his cock in her ass.

Soon the giddy Jorge had his cock buried in my wife's sweet ass and began pounding away. "Damn, at least the bitches ass is still tight" he decreed. "Thanks for letting me go first" He said as he pushed Brandi flat to the ottoman then laid on top of her.

She was almost hidden by Jorge as he pounded into her. She'd let out a low gravelly grunt with each thrust he threw into her.

He was about to cum when Shawn pulled him off her telling him that was enough she should be loosened up by now.

"Get that ass in the air" Shawn commanded giving it a good smack.

Brandi whimpered as she lifted her ass as high as she could presenting it to Shawn to do with what he wished. "Please fuck my ass with your big nigger dick." Brandi hoarsely begged.

Shawn clearly pleased with his training of my submissive wife stuck his cock in her pussy to lube it up before placing it at the entrance to her ass.

Brandi looked at him lustfully as he slowly inserted his cock into he waiting ass. He moans got louder the deeper he went.

"Someone stick a dick in her mouth" He ordered.

Jackson grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock. "Suck it bitch" he ordered. Laughing he slapped her face with it several times before she got it in her mouth.

Brandi moans were muffled by Jacksons cock as Shawn picked up his pace.

Grabbing her by her hips he fucked her ass with a vengeance.

Brandi released Jackson cock from her mouth and looked back at Shawn as he violated her ass. "Oh God yes, I love your dick fucking my ass, it's so big" she screamed as she held onto Jackson cock like a handicapped bar.

"Somebody fill her pussy" he barked. "Bitch wont be satisfied till all her holes are filled." he laughed.

Jamal eagerly slid under her and Shawn pushed her down on top of him as Jamel stuck his dick into the willing Brandi.

Brandi's tits flopped into Jamal's mouth and he sucked on them vigorously as Jackson slapped her face with his cock.

Jamal was buried balls deep. "Goddamn she's good and loose now, she ain't gonna be happy with any white boys cocks from now on." He laughed.

With Jamal in her pussy and Shawn in her ass Brandi screamed in ecstasy as the two men got into a rhythm and were punishing her with their dicks.

"Goddamn, shut her up" Shawn barked at Jackson.

Jackson slapped her face with his cock several times before grabbing her head and shoving his cock into my wife's eager mouth.

Brandi was in heaven now with all three holes filled with cock. She moaned a muffled cock filled moan as they pounded into her. The guys were giving it to her good and she was eating it up cumming several times.

Soon Shawn's ass cliched and he grunted loudly as he emptied his seed into her ass. He came a ton because when he pulled out he left a stream of cum running out of her.

Jamal moaned loudly too as he exploded into her pussy.

Pulling out of her Jackson berated her as he exploded all over her face.

The guys left her spent and used up on the ottoman. She laid there completely satisfied with her tits heaving as she gasped for air. She looked amazing all fucked out. Cum covering her face and tits, her make-up smeared and runny, sweaty, her hair all tussled about and leaking from all orifices.

"I hope you don't think you're done bitch" Jorge snapped as he manhandled her to the edge of the ottoman and positioned her head so it dangled off the edge. He stood over her and feed his cock into her mouth. "Open you mouth whore, it's the only thing still tight on you" he barked as he slapped his cock on her chin. Brandi still weak opened her mouth and Jorge feed his cock to her. Her tits stood at full attention as Jorge fucked her mouth. He bent down and slapped them several times and laughed before sucking on them. "Her tits are still bouncing at least."

Bobby slid up to Brandi and placed her legs over his shoulder giving him easy access to penetrate her. He inserted his cock into her gapping pussy and began fucking her again. "I don't care how loose it is, pussy is pussy. Who knows if when I'll get it again"

Brandi was still recouping from the fucking she got and wasn't moving around much but the guys didn't seem to care.

The other guys stood around jacking themselves off saying smart assed things as they watched their boss get used up. When they were about to cum someone said they should all decorate her real good. "Maybe next time you'll give us a better raise." someone barked. Jorge grabbed her hair and manhandled her to her knees. Everyone surrounded her offering up their cocks to suck.

Brandi jacked off two cocks as she sucked on one. She'd alternate between cocks getting everyone to the brink of cumming before moving to the next one.

Soon all the guys were jacking themselves off feverishly. When they were ready to explode they'd grab her head and force her to look at them while they came all over her face and tits.

Brandi opened her mouth trying to catch what she could but it wasn't long before she looked like a glazed donut covered in cum. Her eyes sealed shut by the sticky goo. Smiling seductively into the camera she licked some cum from her tits before standing and thanking the guys for a memorable evening.

Shawn led her to the shower.

When we heard the shower running all the guys talked about was how hot that was and how she was the best fuck they'd ever had. They all agreed she had the best mouth and pussy of anyone. They taunted me saying now they knew why I didn't mind her fucking other guys because she was too much for one man to handle. They all volunteered their services if I ever wanted help satisfying her.

Brandi looked stunning as she rejoined us in her stilettos, wet hair, naked with the little hickeys clearly visible on her tits and neck. She hugged each man as she again thanked them for a memorable evening. Each guy rubbed her ass or squeezed her tits as she did. She wrapped herself in her trench coat and we left.

Getting into the car she made no effort to hold her trench coat closed and as she slid into the seat she gave the valet holding her door an eyeful of her freshly fucked naked body. Leaving her naked body exposed she seductively played with herself as I drove. "Did you enjoy the show honey?" she teased. "My pussy is so sore. They really fucked the shit out of me. But then you like it when your sweet little wife gets abused by a bunch of big cocks, don't you. I bet you're all charged up and want to add your load to theres, don't you." She playfully rubbed her clit and retrieving some of the juices she seductively rubbed it across my lips. "Mmmmmmm, you like the taste of my just fucked pussy don't you? She knowingly smiled. "You're gonna have to lick me good and clean before I'll let you fuck me you know. Shawn fucked me again in the shower. He bent me over doggie style until he came. He filled me up good and I saved it all for you. I need to cum on your mouth or you don't cum" she teased as she stroked my cock through my pants.

I didnt think it was possible but I was getting more and more turned on by her filthy talk and she knew it. It's part of the after game we play. She loves me watching her get fucked as much as I love watching her get fucked so its a win win. Then she teases me about it as a form of foreplay.

She continued tormenting me while rubbing my cock explaining how Shawn boasted that she was his black cock whore from now on and how she'd do anything he told her to do just to get more of his big black cock buried in her tight white pussy. She lustfully expounded on all the things he was gonna do to her. Seductively starring me in the eyes "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she teased. "Maybe I'll just go fuck him and not let you watch." Biting her lower lip and moaning she rubbed her clit. "Maybe I'll just tell you about it and watch you squirm." Then she laughed "What a sucker, I can get any cock I want to fuck me, who does he think he is? He doesn't realize that'll be him begging for my tight white pussy." With that she released my cock from it constraints and squeezed it "Besides your dick is bigger than his" she sexily whispered as she began expertly blowing me like she had done the guys earlier. "I love a secure man." she purred as she sucked away.

I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as she expertly bobbed up and down on my cock. My cock ached after the sight I witnessed and it wasn't long before I exploded forcefully down her throat. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I held her head on my cock until I had emptied my entire load.

When I released my grip she lifted her head smiling broadly at her achievement. Cum dripped from her lips as she kissed me. "Man, you did like the show didn't you? Hope you saved some for when we get home."

When we got home I threw her on the bed and ate her freshly fucked pussy with a vengeance bringing her to several orgasms before I inserted my cock and fucked the shit out of her. We both exploded together and fell asleep till the next afternoon.

The End.