All Comments on 'The Enchanted Boy Ch. 12'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The one thing I would tell you to watch is your changes in perspective. Many times I find they aren't clear and I only realize the POV has changed when it starts not to make sense that the character It thought was thinking/speaking would say something. I would just make sure that the first time in a paragraph that you are putting a quote from a speaker, put their name even if it was them speaking above. If someone is thinking something put their name and biggest is if you change POV put who is talking/thinking. This issue was more in the last chapter for me...but I didn't comment then. I just think this will make things flow better and be less confusing in the long run.

I also would have liked for you to say something about Phabian being part of Soltan's soldiers if that is the case (I think he is?). If he is someone may not remember his name from chapters back when we met him in the tower. I may be wrong and he may not be the same person.

I like the new characters being brought in. It makes it more interesting and fun seeing new players on the scene or getting more personal with characters we met quickly before. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous