The Enchanted Boy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sir this is such an honour," he says as he bounces up and down, his cock slapping against Rafael's stomach.

The twins notice the two advisor's standing patiently next to the throne, their erections aching with need and oozing precum. The boys spin round and start licking and sucking each of the advisors, the men groan at the two beautiful boys on their cocks, at last they are having their needs satisfied.

"Oh Ellit, you turn me on so much," Pellon says, his cock rock hard and oozing precum. Ellit expertly strokes and teases his cock head smearing the precum around. Like wise Ellit's cock is so hard he feels like it's going to explode.

"Can we cum together?" Ellit asks.

"Oh yes, I've been holding back so we can, I nearly came three times, are you close?" Pellon says.

"Yeah, I'm nearly there, Oh Pellon, this is so good, I really do love you," Ellit says his voice full of lust.

"I love you too," Pellon replies.

"Oh I'm gonna cum," Ellit announces.

"Me too," Pellon gasps.

They quickly kiss and groan excitedly in each others mouths as their cocks explode, cum blasts up from both of their cocks hitting them in the face as they continue their kiss, their orgasm seems to go on for ever. Ellit is completely lost in the moment, he never imagined that sex could be so wonderful especially with someone he really loves. Pellon too is bowled over by the intensity of his orgasm, in all the years as a prostitute he never once felt as complete as this, he finally feels like he's found where he belongs. Eventually their orgasm subside and they pull apart.

"Oh fuck! That was awesome!" Pellon says as he gasps for breath.

"Oh man, I never knew a handjob could be so erotic," Ellit adds.

"You know I'd be perfectly happy if all we ever did was this," Pellon says.

Ellit smiles and strokes Pellons hair, "You're so understanding, but I really do want to do more with you."

"Well let's take it slowly eh?"

"Sure," and they kiss again.

Vernon is fucking his boy hard now, banging against his prostrate. Bain is groaning and grunting on Will's cock from each thrust of his fathers cock, the vibration of Bain's groaning stimulates Wills cock, the sensation causing his orgasm to build.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he shouts.

Phabian fucks him harder and twists his nipples, Will yelps as his orgasm suddenly races through his body.

"URRRRRGHHH! FUCK! I'M CUUUMMMMMIIINNNNG!" He shouts but just before his cock explodes, Bain pulls off wanting to see Will shoot. The first blast hits him squarely on the face, Bain opens his mouth wide and watches as Will's cock fires rope after rope of thick cum onto his waiting tongue. As Will ejaculates his sphincter is pulsating and it sends Phabian over the edge, he growls deep as his orgasm tops out and he delivers his load deep into Will's ass. Vernon is next, he can't hold it any longer.

"Oh Bain I'm going to cum!" he announces, but Bain has the taste for cum now and he quickly pulls away from his father and spins round, and taking his fathers cock in his mouth he catches the first blast as it hits the back of his throat. He swallows hungrily as Vernon's body bucks with each blast. Bain milks every drop out of his father's cock that he can, Vernon pants and almost collapses putting his hans on Bain's head to steady himself.

"Oh Bain that was awesome!" Vernon says.

Bain quickly stands up and his cock bounces in front of Vernon's face, it's oozing a huge amount of precum, "Oh father I'm really close please make me cum."

Vernon grabs Bain's cock but instead of making him cum he licks his boy's cock head lapping up the precum.

"Oh father please, I need to cum!"

Vernon keeps licking the head prolonging Bains orgasm, Bain is bucking with his hips now complaining loudly. Vernon then strokes Bain's cock with his thumb and forefinger but agonisingly slowly.

"ARRGHH! FUCK! FATHER! PLLLEEAASE!" Bain screams.

Vernon keeps the slow torture up, Bain's cock is oozing precum in a steady stream and Vernon licks it up hungrily as his slowly manipulates the head of Bain's cock. His testicles have completely disappeared inside of him and his cock looks ready to explode.

"URRRRRGHHHHHH! FUUUUCCCCKK! I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Bain screams and his cock blasts Vernon in the face and mouth with his boy cum. There is so much that it drenches him, Bain has to put his hands on his father's head to steady himself, the orgasm is even more intense than the one he had this morning. "ARRRRGGHHH! FUUUUCCCKKK!" he cries as his cock continues to pump his cum over his father. Vernon then clamps his mouth round Bains cock to catch the last few spurts. Finally spent Bain drops to his knees and collapses into his father panting heavily.

"Wow, that was awesome!" Bain gasps, "I can't wait to get on the farm with you, are we going to get much farming done?" He giggles.

"I don't think it's just the fields I'm going to be ploughing, or the cow's I'll be milking" Vernon and Bain laugh.

The advisors are both panting heavily as Kain and Kalen suck on their cocks, soon the boy's are swallowing cum as the men erupt into their mouths. Pulling off the boys smile at each other pleased with their achievement, they pull together and kiss.

"Kian, will you fuck me?" Kalen asks.

"I've not fucked anyone yet," Kian replies, "But I'd like to try it, Are you sure?"

"Yes, you looked like you really liked it last night, I want to try it."

"Ok."

Kalen turns round on his hands and knees and Kian positions himself behind him. He lubes up his cock with spit and pushes the head at his brothers hole.

"This will hurt to start with," Kian says, "but the pain should go after a while."

Kalen nods, and Kian presses hard, his cock head slips in and Kalen cries out.

"Arrgh! Fuck! Fuck! You're right it hurts!" Kalen cries.

Kian gasping at the amazing sensation of his brothers ass muscles clamping tight around his cock, holds there until the pain subsides and sure enough it does.

"I'm ok now, carry on," Kalen says.

Kian pushes and slides his cock deeper in his brother. Kalen is amazed at this wonderful sensation, he feels Kian's cock press against his prostrate and he gasps. Kian is soon deep inside his brother, the warmth of his brother's insides tightly wrapped around his cock is amazing, he feels closer to his brother than he has for a long time, he missed him so much and is glad this seems to be bonding them together again. He slowly starts to fuck him.

"Oh fuck! Oh wow! I never thought it would be this good!" Kalen shouts.

"Oh yeah! I never imagined fucking you could feel so good, your ass is amazing!" Kian replies.

"I get to fuck you next!" Kalen says.

Kalens cock is rock hard and leaking precum all over the floor, it's banging against his stomach as his brother fucks him. The constant rubbing on his prostrate is sending him wild and he feels his orgasm building.

"Urrghh! Oh fuck! Urrgghh! Kian! You're gonna Urrghh! make me Urrghh! cum!" he says amazed that he is approaching an orgasm without touching his cock.

"URRRGHH! URRRGHH! URRRGHH! URRRGHH! FUCK! URRRGHH! I'M CUUUUMMIIIINNNG!!!!" He shouts as his cock erupts sending jets of cum between his arms and onto the floor in front of him. He can't believe the intensity of his orgasm as it rockets through his body, he has never cum so heavy and so far before.

Kian lets out a high pitched groan but instead of cumming inside his brother he pulls out, he thrusts forward, his cock slipping between his brothers ass and up, so it's poking up just as his cock erupts. His cum flies in the air showering Kalen's back and soaking him.

Rafael sees this and it brings him really close to his orgasm. Pingret is fucking him self furiously on his cock, his own cock slapping hard on Rafael's stomach and spraying precum everywhere.

"Oh Sir, I'm gonna cum, Sir your big cock is going to make me shoot," Pingret announces.

"Yes boy, shoot your load for me," Rafael says.

Pingret is going wild with passion now as his orgams races up.

"URRRGHH! SIR! SIR! URRRGHH! URRRGHH! HERE I CUM!" his cock explodes but he doesn't stop fucking himself on Rafaels cock, his cock bouncing around causes his cum to fly in all directions, it's the hottest thing Rafael has seen in a long time, Pingret is screaming as he continues to fuck himself on Rafael's cock while he sprays his cum around. Rafael suddenly feels his orgasm race up. He quickly pulls Pingret off his cock and gets him to kneel between his legs.

"I want to cum on your handsome face, young man," Rafael says and he moves his head directly in front of his cock. Rafael strokes his cock a couple of times and it suddenly erupts, his cum blasts into Pingret's face.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes Sir! Cum! Shoot that load all over my face!" the boy opens his mouth and some lands on his tongue, he laps it up quickly then sucks in the royal cock and drinks down the last couple of spurts.

Everyone is now exhausted, and they flake out on the cushions.

"I propose we all meet once a month to celebrate our friendship, you're all such good friends and I want it to stay that way," Rafael says.

Everyone cheers.

* * *

Above the palace a hawk swoops down and plucks it's prey off the roof. A little mouse screeches as it's carried off.

* * *

Soltan wakes up, his head is groggy, he opens his eyes and looks around, his face is on a stone floor, the room looks familiar. He tries to move but suddenly realises he's tied up, his hands and feet have been shackled together and fastened to a ring in the floor, his ass is in the air fully exposed. He feels something stroke his anus causing him to flinch.

"This is such a pretty little ass, mmmm," a voice says followed by the same stroking across his hole.

Soltan suddenly freezes, he knows that voice, he cranes his head round and there behind him is his brother Gulwan, licking his ass and stroking his massive twelve inch cock.

"I'm going to love fucking that pretty little ass." Gulwan says.

Soltan tries to cry out to Gulwan, to tell him to stop, that it's Soltan his brother, but nothing comes out.

He silently screams.

The end.

12