All Comments on 'The End of High School Ch. 08'

by SusieJ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic

This is a great series. I love the personalities involved. War Eagle

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When?

When the hell are they gonna fuck already? Dont get me wrong, I love the story so far but come on and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and?

ok was that it?? im disappointed i was looking forward to something more happen between them ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written.

Good story of believable incestual Love. I can see how some people feel frustrated by it. It should maybe have been subtitled like; 'Insight: How brother sisterly Love developed, into holiday home sitting couple.' Or similar, to titilate, but hone expectations.. Titles are Important, but should never give the inner plot away. Then ignore others because if the sex or risks had been more ramped up then the story would have lost it's real touch, and quality. Besides encountering other incest health issues, and taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I like it but its so long with so little actually happening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bullshit

all that and they never fucked. what a waste of time to read. some chapters were good....but really thats how u end it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bullshit's right

You're a very talented writer, but this is "Literotica"...I got a lot of "Lit", but not much "erotica". Looking forward to some more sexual fun with Jim and Jen and maybe mom the MILF will catch them and get not a little bit turned on herself. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

All this shit and they didn't fuck once. Got tired of all the bullshit kissing and feeling each other up. Story would've been better of it had sex and a better ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
after

What happens during their stay on the Island ?

more travel ? A child ?....a threesome ?

Brought us up to a Great ending, what's next ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

Keep up the good work.

I did lik them to be more intimate, but leet it take time..

niestarniestarover 9 years ago
great

it was a nice story although i was dissapointed by lack of sex between siblings.all in all i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After (their future)

What is going to happen next? Pls write. And I love this story and the story "beads" and "busted, almost" love all your stories pls continue the story

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago
More?

I was wondering if you had written more for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure how this is a sibling incest story

While the siblings are naked around each other and are fondling each other. They aren't in a relationship and have not engaged in sex with each other so not sure how the story warrants an incest tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Left hanging

Susie, you're a great writer. Really enjoyed all 8 chapters but was so disappointed that the story ended that way. Wanted to see the siblings consummate and the parents throw in with them. But so many of these stories end in a similar fashion. Really enjoyed it while it lasted; thanks Susie.

Bill B757flyr at the american on the line place

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What happened? The story ended with no conclusion. I expected them to buy those perfect rings. I expected them to make passionate love to each other. I expected to hear about their jobs working out and their rise in the hotel and entertainment industry. I expected to read about their happy homelife together and how much they loved each other and lots of passion. Where's the conclusion? Ahgggh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous