The Engagement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria opened her eyes; they were dulled with sensual pleasure. Slowly she tried to cover herself.

"Don't stop. Finish what you started," Rosa said and felt her loins heating up.

Maria's hands resumed their clawing. Rosa entered the room, and sat on the edge of the tub next to Maria. Her hands went to Maria's face, pushed back a strand of hair.

Maria continued fingering herself with one hand and with a grateful expression reached out to Rosa's right breast squeezed it lightly. Rosa didn't realize she was moaning as her full attention was directed upon her friend's cunt and the fingers plunging in and out.

Maria started to come and gave herself to the climax, letting go of Rosa's breast to cup her mons with both hands as if to quell the shaking and trembling of her body.

When her orgasm subsided she gazed up at Rosa and said, "If you want I'll go down on you right now."

Rosa sighed and leaned forward to kiss her friend. Maria's tongue darted into her mouth. A surprised Rosa found herself licking the corners of Maria's mouth as her friend's tongue explored her teeth and gums. Then Rosa suddenly pulled away.

"We can't!" She blurted out.

"Sure we can . . . why not?"

"It's not that I don't want to . . ."

"Then why not?"

"It's . . . I just don't feel right about it. I mean . . . with Dutch in the next room and all . . . I don't know what I'd do if he caught us. I love him and don't want to chance losing him just because we got heated up. We've been friends a long time Maria and . . . we'll always be friends, and maybe someday we'll make love, but not tonight. No, not tonight. Now please fix yourself up and go home. I'll call you tomorrow.

"You'll never call me," she pouted as she reached down and pulled up her black panties.

"You're my best friend; of course I'll call you."

Smoothing her skirt, Maria smiled and said, "You will?"

"Of course I will. I'll call you tomorrow after work."

Maria fixed her makeup, then kissed Rosa goodnight and left, hoping that just maybe she and Rosa could become lovers.

Rosa waited for twenty minutes not certain if Maria might return, then she knelt in front of the sleeping Dutch and unzipped his trousers.

He woke as her mouth closed on him.

"Hey," he said, his voice clogged with sleep.

"Ummm," she said, removing him from her mouth. "You were sleeping but your friend wasn't," she murmured as she picked up the pace in jerking him off.

"Maria was here."

"Oh?"

"Mmmm," she spit into her palm and rubbed the moisture around his gland. "It was kinda funny."

"How so? Oh, that's just right."

"We had a couple beers and she went to the bathroom. She was gone a while and I went to check on her and caught her masturbating like crazy."

"No shit! And then what?"

Rosa gave his erection a long lick and said, "She came onto me."

He ran his finger through her hair and caressed the nape of her neck. "How did that happen?"

"It's kind of difficult to explain."

"Try."

"Well . . . when I opened the door and caught her jilling off, she stopped, but I told her to finish and she did, but in the process she began playing with my boobs and I got to say I was liking it, liking it a lot. I mean it was really a hot scene with her fingers going ninety miles and hour and when she came I was pretty damn close to coming too."

"Did you go down on one another?" He was still caressing her neck and ears.

"No, but she wanted to do me."

"But you turned her down?"

"Yeah . . . but I was awful close to it."

"I'm glad you didn't," he said and kissed her behind the left ear.

"No, we kissed and I sent her home."

"You kissed her, a soul kiss?"

"Yeah . . . why?"

"I remember her running after some guy. She borrowed your pickup. You went with her, but didn't fuck him, or did you?"

"No, Dutch I didn't. I might have, but he couldn't get the damn thing up."

"But she did. Maria did and who knows what the creep was carrying. I'm scheduling you for an appointment with Dr. Sharon. I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but haven't gotten around to it."

"You think I have a STD?" Rosa was getting pissed off at Dutch and he realized it.

"No I don't think that, but I do think we should both run the tests and see what the doctor has to say. Besides, I want you to meet her. In this day and age, you can't be to careful. I gotta admit that I'm frightened of Aids. Four guys I know, or knew got it and died from that damn thing. I don't want any of us getting it. If Maria goes in and comes out with a clean slate, fine the two of you can go at it all day long, but I'm telling you if she doesn't get tested there's no way I want you fucking around with her."

"I don't like ultimatums, Dutch." She said, fuming.

Trying to placate her he said, "Rosa, I love you. You know it, so why get pissed if I try to protect you. Maybe I phrased it the wrong way. But my intentions are good. Believe me it's in all our best interest."

She began to calm down and he sensed it.

"All right," she said after a minute passed, "I'll go to the doctors with you. We'll run the tests and start fresh. I don't have any STD's."

He kissed her softly on her forehead. "I know, but let's make sure."

"All right, let's be sure. Now is it okay to finish this blowjob?"

He laughed and she joined him.

"Only if you think its safe," he said with a wide grin on his face."

With an even wider grin on her face, she took his semi-hard cock in her hand and began getting him hard again. It only took a minute or so before she was licking and sucking on his helmet shaped tip and moaning in satisfaction.

Determined to please him, Rosa gently wrapped her thumb and index finger around his testes and ever so slightly pulled them away from his body. This brought a slight tension to the end of furthest from his body. Then ever so gently, she ran her tongue in a circle around that 'end' area cause a host of dizzying sensations to ripple through Dutch's balls and lower extremities.

"What the fuck?"

But she was dragging her fingernail along his balls by this point and generating another series of tingling sensations for Dutch to cope with.

"Jesus, that's good. That's unbelievably good, Rosa."

She continued until her mouth tired, then took him deep-throat and gave him the release he sought.

He lay there breathing hard and with a line of semen hanging from her lip, she smiled and said, "Don't forget to tell the doctor about that either."

"You know something sweetheart?" he said softly.

She kissed him leaving a thin veil of semen on his mouth. Unconsciously he licked it off.

"What loverman?

It seems that we both need more than one person in our sex lives. For example earlier today I brought dinner to your mother's and we fucked like rabbits."

"You didn't!"

"Afraid I did. Of course I didn't go over looking to boff her. She demanded "some of that salami Rosa's getting."

"My mother demanded you do her?"

"You do recall we met . . . or had sex for the first time after I'd screwed dear old mom all afternoon."

"Well, yeah . . . but that was before we hooked up."

"True, but look . . . only an hour ago you wanted to go down on Maria."

"I didn't do it though. Wanting to and doing it are two different things."

"I agree with you. I'm simply pointing out that we are both very sensual, highly sexed individuals. And that even though we love one another it seems inevitable that we'll both be having sex with others as time passes."

"You did say you loved me somewhere in that last remark didn't you?"

"I most certainly did. I do love you. I love you more than anything."

"And I love you right back, but what about this . . . having sex with someone else bit?"

"Did you get pissed off when I told you about your mother?"

"No, my mother is a horny old woman."

"Well the fact of the matter is I wouldn't have minded if you'd gone down on Maria either, except that we don't know if she's clean."

Although wearing a puzzled expression, Rosa nodded her understanding. "You're talking about an open relationship aren't you?"

"I guess I am."

"So you don't care if I sleep with someone else?"

"But I do care. That someone else should be someone we both know and feel safe with. We don't want to lie about our feelings toward others or lie when we feel a sexual desire for someone other than each other."

"And that's why we're going to see the doctor?"

"Yes, but there's more to it than that . . ."

"Oh?"

"Doctor Sharon loves sex too. There's not a time I stop by that she doesn't suck me off, or that I don't fuck her."

"So that's good for you. Where does that put me?'

He smiled at her and touched her cheek. "She's bi, as you'll soon find out."

"She's gonna examine me and then eat me out?"

"After she gets your test results, yes she will."

"Ohhhhhh, How nice!"

"Dutch?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Eat me?"

He quickly moved between her thighs. "It will be our pleasure, baby."

***

Back in Los Angeles Kathy and Peggy were sitting in Peggy's bedroom after school. For some reason Peggy brought up Kathy's involvement with the older woman, Martha. Of course Peggy didn't know the woman's name, only that she'd pounced, (her words) on Kathy in the girl's rest room, and had eaten her out. Peggy had been trying unsuccessfully to lean more about the mystery woman.

"Come on Kathy, who is she?"

"Hey, I don't kiss and tell. How would you like it if I told David Miller you'd like to go down on him?"

Peggy rolled her eyes. "First of all you wouldn't tell him, and second, I don't kiss and tell."

"Well you want me too, asking me all the damn time. I told you she came onto me and we had a blast."

"But you met her again didn't you?"

"Yeah, but only cause you weren't around. I was really horny and . . ."

"So that leaves me to ask, are ya gonna see her again?"

Kathy looked Peggy right in the eye and said, "I honestly don't know."

"We are best friends, right?" Peggy persisted in asking.

"Sure," Kathy said and began to sway under the peer pressure Peggy was applying.

"Well?"

"She's one of the kids at school's mother. It just wouldn't be right to bandy her name around. You might . . . I know you'd swear you wouldn't, but you might let it slip out sometime and then . . ."

"Then what?"

"Scandal, they'd be ostracized, maybe forced to move out of town. Maybe she'd go to jail. I am jailbait you know."

"Ostracized? Big words you're tossing around," Peggy grinned.

"We're juniors, we should be tossing around big words and anyway . . ." Kathy gave in. "Her name is Martha."

"I don't know any Martha," Peggy said somewhat puzzled.

"You know Marlene Bain," Kathy said and bit her tongue for giving the information out so easily. 'What if I were a spy and was captured, I'd never be able to hold out against the enemy. I'd have to bit down on the cyanide pill they give to spies in case they're captured,' she thought.

"Marlene Bain?" Peggy said, "She went down on you? She's in our class!"

"Her mother stupid!" Kathy spat out, embarrassed at naming her older lover.

"Oh, wow!" Peggy gasped and flounced on the bed providing Kathy with a perfect glimpse of her lightly haired pussy.

The idea hit Kathy like a bolt of lightning.

"Want to meet her?"

Peggy wriggled her butt at the thought. "Yeah! I mean, I guess so. Is she good looking?"

"I'd say so," Kathy murmured, "Not as pretty as you, but . . . yeah; she's a good looking woman all right."

"So how do I meet her?" Peggy gushed.

It took the girls all of twenty minutes to work out the details. Then Kathy was on the phone talking with Martha Bain.

Tentatively, she asked, "Can I come over in a while?"

"Of course you can," Martha replied happily, "My husband's on a business trip, and Marlene is visiting my mother this afternoon. Why not come on over right now? I'm laying out by the pool. Just walk around the side yard and you'll see the gate. Let yourself in, I'll have something cool to drink and be sure to bring a bathing suit."

Kathy leered at her friend. "I'll drop you off on my way home."

"She knows I'm coming over?"

"No, she thinks it's me, but if she says anything and I don't think she will, just say you're subbing for me, that my mother called me right after we spoke and I had to go home. She knows I . . . fool around with you. Not you per se, but that there is someone I . . . enjoy sex with. It'll be fine."

***

Martha was lying on her lounge chair, halter thrown to the side a few feet away when she heard the car's brakes as it came to a halt. The car door slammed shut and Martha closed her eyes and squeezed her bikini clad thighs together in anticipation of what would follow in a few short minutes. The fence gate groaned loudly as it opened.

'Maybe I'll be groaning like that after that little minx uses her tongue on me,' Martha thought fleetingly and deliberately refused to look up, "I was almost asleep," she murmured, "but I couldn't quite make it. I kept thinking about you, Kathy."

"Mmmmmm," Peggy replied, not quite sure how to play the game that was unfolding.

"Could you rub some lotion on me, please? I don't want to burn while we're out here."

Martha almost purred with satisfaction as Peggy began rubbing the lotion into her shoulders.

"Ahhh, you've got a lovely touch," Martha sighed as Peggy's hands moved down the center of her back. Peggy applied more pressure as Martha made herself more comfortable, mashing her breasts into the lounge chair. One nipple slipped through a thin stand, the other, also stiffened, remained trapped by her body.

Now Peggy's supple hands grazed the older woman's ribs, flirting with the sides of her breasts. Martha began breathing faster and had she looked at Peggy's bikini bottom would have seen the tell-tale wetness starting with just a small spot on the bright red material she wore.

Peggy's hands withdrew from Martha's back and the older woman moaned softly at the loss, only to groan loudly when the young teen after applying more lotion to her small but powerful hands took Martha's ankle and began coating Martha's left calf. Moving extraordinarily slowly, she moved upward, halting at the back of Martha's knee.

"Mmmm," Martha sighed.

"Mmmmmm," Peggy sighed back at her as she switched legs and repeated the process.

"This is really lovely," Martha said after taking a deep breath.

"Mmmmmm," Peggy said, struggling to hold back her laughter. She was growing giddy with success and started using both hands as she rubbed along the inside of Martha's right thigh.

Martha thought for a second that her orgasm was just about on her from the mere titillation of the young girl's attentions and she squirmed trying to capture the teen's hand between her legs. In this she was unsuccessful, but Peggy decided to go for pay dirt and worked her left hand inside the leg-band of Martha's bikini and her fingers quickly became entwined in Martha's pubic hair.

"Let me . . ." Martha began as she started to tear the flimsy bottoms off. She never finished the statement because at that instant she realized it wasn't Kathy's hands working her over, but those of a stranger.

Martha went rigid.

"Who the fuck?"

"I . . . I'm Peggy, Kathy's best friend. She . . ."

"Kathy's friend?"

"Yes . . . she, um, couldn't make it and sent me instead."

"Sent you?" Martha was stunned. Racing through her mind were a host of warnings: She never should have started in with the girl. Who else had she told? How long would it be before her husband learned of this? What would happen if the police or other authorities got wind of this?

"It's all right," Peggy said, on the verge of tears.

"It's all right? You think this is all right? You're a minor. I could conceivably . . . I could go to prison for this . . . this joke you're pulling on me."

Peggy sat down on the edge of the lounge chair.

"Look, she began a worried expression on her face, "Kathy . . . well the truth is I wormed it out of her."

"Wormed what out of her?"

"You and her, how you meet in the restroom; what happened and then what happened the next time in your car."

An incredulous look crossed Martha's face. "She told you?" Martha was clenching and unclenching her fists.

"Kathy and I . . . we've been lovers for years now. I sensed something was wrong and practically forced her to confide in me. Then we . . . we devised a plan so that you and I could meet . . . like this." Her voice trailed off.

Martha was at a loss for words. 'This was too incredible,' she thought, looking around at the surrounding area for any onlookers. She saw none and realized she had adequate privacy for the time being.

Peggy, not knowing which direction to go, decided to attack and slid her hand up Martha's thigh and didn't stop until her index finger had penetrated Martha's vagina. The lotion provided easy access and Martha, surprised, made a little "woof," sound.

Peggy didn't to wait idly for Martha's response, sliding her finger in and out and when the older woman didn't struggle, added a second and then a third finger. She began to slide her finger in and out of me, adding a second, and then a third finger.

Despite her resolve not to let this go any further, Martha felt her resolve slipping away with each thrust of the girl's fingers.

"Oh my god!" she howled and lost control of the situation, throwing her legs apart for the girl to ravish her as she would, glancing down to gaze upon the obscene sight of the girl's hand bulging under her bikini as she masturbated her.

"Your . . . name?" Martha stammered.

"Peggy," the teen answered and bit her lip as she concentrated upon her work. Martha responded with a soft, barely audible grunt that gradually increased in tempo as Peggy's fingers moved faster and deeper.

'Jesus, this was easy,' Peggy thought, obviously relived now that she had been discovered and the truth was out. 'I bet she comes in the next minute,' she told herself. She wasn't wrong.

Perhaps fifteen seconds had elapsed since Peggy had made her estimate and then Martha went rigid and opened her mouth only to emit a silent scream as the first spasm struck her.

'I'm going to die from this orgasm,' she thought straining unsuccessfully to recapture some air in her lungs. Opening her eyes, Martha saw the grim satisfaction on the young girl's face. 'What was her name?' she asked herself as if rising above all the commotion on the lounge chair. 'Oh, yes, Peggy. A lovely name and a lovely girl, but I'm dying and . . .' Her lungs captured some air and after a brief choking spasm, Martha was renewed enough to enjoy the remainder of her orgasm.

Afterward, she lay still, although breathing in fits and starts.

"Ready?" Peggy whispered in her ear and then sent her tongue swirling around the inner portion of her ear. This action sent a tremor through Martha and she had a short, but pleasant mini-orgasm from it.

Martha swung her arms out and embraced the lithe teen. They kissed and it seemed to go on for ages before they parted mainly to gather more air into their lungs.

Then the youngster startled Martha by saying, "I can get it all in there you know."

"What?"

"I can get my fist inside that gushy pussy of yours."

That was stated with such confidence that Martha rose to the challenge and said, "Do it then."

The three fingers were inside her in a heartbeat. The fourth took almost a minute to maneuver past Martha's fairly thick labia and into her cunt, but went it did, it went in easily. Martha looked at Peggy seeking some form of reassurance when she knew that it should be her providing Peggy with the encouragement to go forward.

"Don't . . . don't stop now!" Martha moaned and attempted to spread her thighs even further apart, but that wasn't working.

Peggy focused on Martha's cunt, folded her thumb across the bottom of her fingers and stabbed twice into Martha's warm, moist cunt.